*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2298768-Coffee-vs-Tea
Rated: 18+ · Essay · Food/Cooking · #2298768
A summary of personal preference.
Just another cup of?


The reason why I decided to write about such thing is because I want to know the insights of other people over an overrated topic. Coffee or Tea?

In our country, here in the Philippines, a cup of Tea and a cup of Coffee on average costs almost the same. That is, if we decide to buy it on the outside, regardless of the brand. However, based on observation, younger customers prefer Tea over Coffee. Particularly, Milk Tea or Bobba Tea. With that being said, I found a journal online and will just use few comparisons to help you, readers decide which drink is suitable for you.
LinkTextHere

Using the same article, I will choose to only pick two differences that I personally think is suitable. Also, to simplify things. First criteria is, "Mental Focus". Second criteria is, "Stress Levels".

When it comes to "Mental Focus". The above said article says that caffeine in both coffee and tea will help you concentrate. Studies show that caffeine can improve your attention span, vigilance, alertness and reaction time. But too much caffeine can lead to jitteriness and over-arousal, which can end up hurting your performance.

Next criteria, "Stress Levels". Now, this criteria is quite a trick question. The reason is that, other people want relaxation. On the other hand, other people will choose a drink in order to elevate their mood if they are stressed. If you are looking for a drink that will "soothe" your nerves, then tea is for you. However, if you want to elevate your mood when you are stressed, coffee is the right one for you.

If I will be asked, my answer will be mostly, Tea. If I am studying or need to concentrate for a longer period of time. I will choose, tea over coffee. Because Coffee over stimulates me as a student and my performance in school when I drink coffee during exams is much lower as compared to when I drink tea. Maybe, another reason is that tea allows me to sleep properly at night. Giving me the right amount of energy and mental clarity for the next day.


note: Copyright of picture belongs to the owner

Thoughts?
© Copyright 2023 WritingCoffeeBear (coffeebear at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2298768-Coffee-vs-Tea