*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2299029-A-Stern-And-Giant-Teacher
Rated: ASR · Fiction · Adult · #2299029
A Giantess Story About RWBY. Giantess: Glynda Goodwitch
As Jaune entered her office, he didn’t feel good about what was going to happen. At Beacon Academy, he feels like he is fitting in pretty well. Of course, not easy considering that he was the weakest member in the entire Academy. He struggles against the GRIMM, and while he is improving thanks to Pyrrha, not much as to justify him being there.

He’s not the best student, and one teacher not only sees that, but locks into it every single time.

“Mr Arc. Take a seat.” She turned around, as Jaune looked at the blonde teacher. Her name was Glynda Goodwitch, a teacher at Beacon Academy. She was a high level huntress, and the most stern teacher at the academy. As well as the most beautiful, as her figure worked well with her tight teacher outfit. Of course Jaune was a boy, so he thought a bit like this, but he was too worried with it.

Miss Goodwitch, really doesn’t like him. “Y-Yes Miss.” Jaune sat in the chair in front of her, as she stood over her desk looking down at him.

“Mr Arc, I just got the results of your last test, and needless to say... it was not adequate enough.”

She dropped the test, and he only got a 30% on the test.

“Aww man.” he said, the blonde boy disappointed. “Sorry, I really tried with that one.”

“So it was that. You weren’t being careless, you are just stupid.” She said being far too stern. “And to add onto the fact, that when it comes to Grimm Combat, or even sparing. You are the most pathetic Student at this entire Academy.”

It was true from Jaune, as he looked to the side nervously.

“You have been to a previous training school, and your grades and tests were average there, perhaps you aren’t suited for more important Grimm work, if you can’t pass a simple test about them.” The teacher said.

“B-But, I have to face the Grimm and... I want to!” Jaune said. “Please, I-I’ll improve my grades and practice more.” He practices every night with Pyrrha, but he is willing to do it more.

“No, you won’t be passing, even if you do improve at this point.” Glynda said with a firm manner. “But luckily for you, there is a way that you can get extra credit.”

“R-Really, I’ll do it!” Jaune said standing up and showing his eagerness. He figured this was an excursion or something along that line, but he is willing to do it. Whether that would be for him, or his team.

“Well then, we shall start.” Glynda said not expecting the eagerness, but she didn’t mind. She glanced over to Jaune standing over him, higher. “Sit down boy.”

“Y-Yes Miss!” Jaune was once again intimidated by her, as she still stood over her, as she wanted to stay bigger, before the change.

She opened her drawer and pulled out a vial. “We have been tasked to test a new certain type of Dust. The dust is shrinking Dust, and theoretically, it could shrink even the most deadly Grimm into a mere bug to be stepped on under my heel, or... whatever shoe there is.”

“A-And you want me to try it?” He felt nervous, cause it sounds like he was going to shrink down in size. Granted he could be tasked on using it on Grimm, which would be preferred.

“Yes, you are to be shrunken.” Glynda said with a glare to him. “N-Now sit there boy.”

“Y-You are going to do it now!” Jaune shouted stunned. He was at least wanting time to think it over, or at the very least contact one of his friends to take care of him since he was going to be so small!

But Glynda didn’t care about this, she just wanted him shrunken and out of sight. She doesn’t like Jaune, she hasn’t hidden that fact. Now though, she gets to give him a sort of curse, and the witch’s crueler side was coming.

Before Jaune could even step out from the seat, she tossed the Dust Vial down on top of Jaune. It cracked open and he got covered in a vial of dust. Jaune coughed as he couldn’t see through the cloud. As he was coughing though, he felt his clothes get looser on him. The blonde boy stunned, cause he knew just how small he was going to get! Shrinking down and out of sight. He felt his usual black jumper get too baggy for him, and that wasn’t even talking about his pants or his underwear. It was turning more and more into a tent! He could vaguely see through the dust cloud, and the desk was... huge! And it was still getting bigger!

That was as far as he was able to see, before disappearing into his clothes, as they were more like tents for him now.

Glynda, made sure to keep her distance until the dust became ineffective and evaporate. She wasn’t going to risk her own safety and well being, it can be on this idiot student.

She waited on the other side of the room, and opened a window. Within a minute or two, it was safe for her to act.

“Now, let’s see the effect on this Shrinking Dust.” Glynda said, as she walked around the desk. She didn’t see the student even more, because the only thing left to see was Mr Arc’s clothes.

“Now, let’s see you.” For the first time in the meeting, Glynda had a smile on her beautiful face, knowing what she reduced Jaune down to. Putting her legs together she crouched over the clothes. She grabbed the jumper with her once dainty finger and there was nothing in there. Next she grabbed the pants, and once again nothing.

She could see his white boxers, as there was only one place for Jaune to be. She grabbed the boy’s underwear and lifted it up. Glynda hanging it above the clothes and then shaking it around. She felt something not so heavy in there, before it fell down onto the ground.

Jaune hit the ground hard, but was going to be hit by something harder, when he looked up and realized just how small he was to the teacher! Glynda was giant to him, as he was nothing more than six inches to the teacher.

And then she stood up to her towering height, her eyes never leaving Jaune, not even for a second.

“Well, the dust does seem to work on stupid little boys I suppose.” Glynda said. Jaune slowly stood up in front of her, of course scared as he didn’t even come past her heels. Heels that could easily step on him now, that only added to his worry.

“M-Miss... c-can I at least get a friend in here, like Ren or P-”

“Be quiet, you are doing this extra credit. You are lucky I’m offering this to you Mr Arc, so don’t press your luck.” he wasn’t going to press his luck, at least not with this giant blonde teacher. Sometimes, he just feels like Goodwitch just flat out hates him, and this was one of those moments.

Glynda looked down to the doll student, as she then turned around and walked. “Follow me.”

With loud clacking of her shoes, he followed her. Of course, she was just walking, and Jaune had to sprint to try and catch up to her! How small was he?

As she stopped, she was grabbing something from her bag. Jaune was unsure of what it was, as she bent over sticking out her rear.

She pulled it out, and Jaune saw... a jar? Why did he not feel safe when seeing a jar that could fit him.

“Now, let’s start with the tests shall we.” Glynda said turning around to Jaune. “We will test to see just how reduced your physical abilities are.”

“A-And the jar?” He questioned as she put that on the desk. The towering giantess just looking down at her with a neutral face.

“You don’t need to concern yourself with that. Now, I’ll be testing your abilities personally. We shall start with your running speed. Sprint to the door on the other side of the room.” She pointed and... he figured this was fair.

“O-Okay just tell me when I guess...” Jaune said.

“Start!” She yelled, as he jogged to the other side of the room. It was like a running field for him, but Jaune didn’t think it was that bad. It got really bad, when he heard the loud slam of the heel behind him!

“Ahh!” Jaune screamed, as he then turned around his head and saw the teacher stepping after him! One stomp just missing him, and she was raising her other heel for it!

He screamed louder and louder, as he went from a jog to a full sprint, not wanting to get stepped on!

Glynda, getting some joy out of scaring her least favourite student kept stomping after him. not letting him stop his pace, not even for a second.

He ran further and further, and thankfully didn’t get stepped on. He got to the close door and turned around, seeing Glynda standing over him with her hands on her hips.

“Hmm, it would seem your speed is the same in relative to your body. Expected, but we have to be sure.”

Jaune was huffing and puffing, of course tired. However Glynda wasn’t going to give him a chance to rest.

“Now, to test if your strength has gone down the same path.” She said, as she then took off her heel. Holding out her bare white foot over to Jaune.

Jaune could only stare up as she lifted her sole above him. Holding her sole over, and revealing what she was planning to do.

“I’m going to put my foot down onto you, and I want you to fight against the pressure as it increases. Do you understand or do I have explain it, even simpler.” She threatened to him.

“A-And if it’s too much, I just tell you and you raise your foot up off of me?” Jaune asked of course wanting that option. However the giantess didn’t answer that question, she was already moving her foot over.

She brought her foot over, and brought it down onto Jaune! Slowly at first, but he had to raise his arms up in order not to get flattened first by her.

Glynda felt the small hands on the bottom of her foot, as she just waited there not pushing down heavily. It was going to have to be a slow incline for her to do. She eventually leaned forward, and put more into it.

Jaune could feel it get heavier on top of him, but he still managed to push against the foot. At least this time, as she then put down even more weight. His arms started to buckle at this, as her sole was pressing down too much.

Arms shaking as he tried his hardest not to get stepped on! Glynda though, wanted to step on Jaune, and as she put it more and more pressure, he couldn’t take it anymore.

“T-That’s it! That’s it I can’t take it anymore!” The blonde boy shouted, hoping for it to stop. It was not going to go that way though, as Glynda leaned in with even more fury. She leaned in with her power, and flattened Jaune underneath her large foot. Stepping down onto the boy, pressing him against the floor and her large foot.

And she loved it, the amount of joy and please that Glynda felt while putting this stupid boy in his place couldn’t be described. It just started by stepping on him, but she will admit she was tempted to twist her foot around on top of him.

But for now, Glynda just stepped on him longer than she had to. Eventually she lifted her foot up, and Jaune breathed for heaven.

“It would seem your physical abilities are the same in comparison to your size. Good, now... we just need to test one more category.” Jaune was still recovering from getting stepped on by the teacher!

However, she was already bending over with fingers wide open, getting ready to grab Jaune! He felt her fingers on him for the first time, as he was rushed into the air. Pulled up with lightning speed as she carried him around.

The giantess went over to her chair as she got the idea of how she was going to test Jaune. A weird certain satisfaction she was going to get out of this.

Jaune got hovered over in her hand, before it opened up and he saw himself falling straight down to her swivel chair! Luckily it was made to be soft for her rear, so it was pretty soft for Jaune even at the height he fell. He quickly turned around, to see Glynda’s manicured hand on the side of the chair, as she was about to move down!

“W-What are you doing!” Jaune shouted as Glynda looked over her shoulder down at the boy.

“I need to test your endurance, and since I’m assuming you don’t want to get harmed, it has to be against the softest part of my body.”

“T-That makes sense...” Jaune said up to the teacher, before he then realized what part is the softest of her body!

She brought her shapely rear down onto Jaune, through the tight black skirt that she had, he could do nothing but watch as it was going to descend down onto him.

When the collision happened, Jaune got flattened once again, much like her foot but this time with something much larger. He was against her crack if it wasn’t for her skirt, as she leaned back and applied more pleasure!

Glynda Goodwitch was pleased at the fact that Jaune wasn’t going splat against her ass. Any smaller or weaker boy would be, and he was pretty small and weak as it was. He must have increased durability thanks to his small composite body. Which works out better for her, so it lets her give this boy a sort of time out.

She was only testing it at first but now... she has no interest to get up off of him. She didn’t like Jaune, as she knows a little detail that he has tried to keep hidden. She didn’t like him at first because of how poor of a student of Beacon he was but now... well she has no interest to show him mercy. So Glynda continued to sit down on Jaune, as she grabbed some homework that she was assigned to grade. Putting it in front of her on the desk, as she started to work.

Jaune was certain the giant ass was going to lift up off of him, but once it didn’t... he knew that it was not going to be soon.

-

Jaune was under the ass for what felt like hours, and it was hours. She called him in around 2 in the afternoon, and right now it was 5:30. Most of the students were now in their dorms winding down, and the teachers have gone back to their own homes. Jaune and Miss Goodwitch though was staying for a little while longer.

She finished all her work, and was just keeping Jaune under her ass... because it was what she wanted. She was just thinking over the situation. She can report that the Shrinking Dust was successfully test, and that the student... got scared, and left.

She was finally going to talk to Mr Arc, and give him some much deserved bad news. She lifted her ass, not enough to get off of the chair, but enough to grab the little student.

Jaune got rubbed against her large rear, just smothered against the cheeks. He was finally brought out, and then dumped down onto the desk. He landed awkwardly, and was disoriented from being under the butt for the whole time. However, he was looking at the teacher, as she was grabbing something else from her bag.

When she felt it, she dropped it in front of Jaune as he almost got flattened by the... papers. Documents to be exact.

“A-Are we... doing more tests?”

“No Jaune, we are finished with that.” Glynda said as he should of noticed since it has been hours. “I have already done the paperwork for it and sent it off, no this... is yours?” She said with a sharp nail on the paper.

“M-Mine?” Jaune said looking up to the teacher. He’s been naked this entire time, but for the first time, he felt her truly scan over his body with her eyes. Nervously he covered himself from her gaze as he talked to her. “I-Is this my homework for the test the other day! I promise... I-I did my best. I studied and everything!”

“No, Jaune.” The fact she was calling him Jaune, instead of Mr Arc or ‘Boy’ was something that scared Jaune more than it probably should of. Less formal? “This is, your documents to get into Beacon Academy.”

“O-Oh.” Jaune said perking up. “Well, w-what ab-”

“Should I say, forged documents.” She said as her glare, turned so much harsher. “You see, with your abilities I was simply stunned at the fact you got into this school, so I did some more digging. Followed your sources, followed the trail and can you guess what I found, Jaune?”

Let’s just say being naked in front of the giantess was the least of his concerns. “Uh... g-good credit.” She moved her finger and pushed into Jaune, knocking him onto his side.

“Don’t you dare play coy Jaune.” She said. “None of the sources were true. You have forged your document to get into this Academy. You were a mere civilian before even entering.”

“I-I wouldn’t say mere, b-”

“Be quiet Jaune.” Glynda said obviously not playing for him. She grabbed the paper and started to inspect it. “You are so small, so pathetic, the way I see it... you don’t deserve to be in this Academy at all. You are hereby expelled.”

This was like an arrow through the heart for Jaune, as this was something that he really wanted to do but... he’s been caught out. He feels so much smaller than he was before.

“S-So what will happen to me?” Jaune said as his disappointment was clear.

Glynda leaned back looking over the young boy as she revealed it. “Well, your option is to go to go to Prison, for massive Falsehoods and felonies. The way I see it, if you pleased guilty it would be 3 years.”

“P-prison!” A guy like Jaune couldn’t survive in Prison, even if he was too small! He was so worried, thinking it over.

“but there is another option.” Glynda filled in and... this go Jaune to look up. “You see, you could go to prison for years, or you could be mine.”

This, confused Jaune. “Y-Yours?”

“Yes mine Jaune.” Glynda said leaning in, her elbows on the table right in front of the boy. “I will keep your felonies hidden, and simply say you ran away from the Academy because it was too hard.”

“A-And this will mean-”

“You will not go to Prison, you will have nothing on your permanent record, and you will be mine.”

Jaune once again wasn’t sure what this meant, so he asked again. “What do you mean be yours?”

“You will, belong to me, Jaune.” She said simply. “I will own you, and eventually you will be released from my custody, but until then... you will be mine.”

Jaune was getting a bit more of this but still... he needed some more details then that!

“B-”

“It’s very simple Jaune, either say yes... or no.” She said giving him two more options and no more explanations from the giantess.

“B-But-”

“Pick one now jaune!”

“But I want to-”

“Pick boy!” Glynda shouted at him, and Jaune eventually gave in.

“I don’t want to go to prison, I’ll be yours!” He shouted this, and this made her smile. Glynda has got Jaune right where she wants him.

With a powerful smile, she grabbed the jar that she has put there before, and Jaune... he just stood there.

Why does he feel like he just sold his soul. He doesn’t want to go to Prison, but she kept the other option too vague.

She had a deadly smile on her face, but at least it was a smile.

Glynda grabbed the jar, opened it and put it down on the side of the table.

“Now get in there Jaune.” Didn’t matter if he was going to do it himself or not, Jaune was getting pushed to the edge of the table where the jar was. The hand was pushing him in the back, forcefully shoving him forward and he didn’t have much of a choice.

He got pushed off the table and into the glass, hitting with a thud on the bottom.

Goodwitch smiled to herself, as she then grabbed the lid and wrapped it around. Forcefully making it close, and putting the trapped boy in the bag. He was officially out of sight now, as she got ready to leave for her home. This day has worked out exactly how she wanted, and she knew the night was going to go the exact same way.

Inside, Jaune was... well he was scared. He wasn’t going to Prison, but he feels like he might be getting something much worst.

-

Glynda strutted to her home in Vale, closing the door behind her and turning on the lights. She wasn’t in a rush, she had the boy for the rest of his life.

She hated Jaune, she hated him... as a student. However, she can’t deny how strapping the young man was. Now, she took the student out of him, and now... well, he can enjoy him.

She was in no rush, as she got herself comfortable putting the bag on the couch. She grabbed herself a wine glass and got a good drink. When she had everything set up, she finally grabbed the jar.

Jaune, hands against the glass, fully naked and at the mercy of the giantess. She pulled it out and smiled at the boy, the woman having a more casual and appropriate smile to Jaune now. It wasn’t one that scared him, she was beautiful after all.

But he was still worried, and for good reason.

“Time to get you out Jaune.” She keeps calling him by his name, not Mr Arc or boy. It was enough to leave him nervous. Glynda opened the lid, and tilted the glass,

Dropping Jaune down as he fell out of the glass. he fell down and descended down onto her thighs. Hitting with a thump on the legs. Landing down on the thigh as of course it was weird. Jaune slowly got up, and stared at the mega teacher that was sipping out of his glass.

He looked around the home, and that was a mistake as he took his eyes off of Glynda Goodwitch.

As he took his eyes off of her, Glynda was already reaching her hand down to Jaune. He got spooked by the sudden grip, as Glynda simply said. “I want you under my rear again?” Jaune got moved under her ass, as he got dropped onto the cushion.

And then of course the ass came down onto him once again. Trapping him under her rear as Glynda gave out a chuckle to herself.

She relaxed herself, a confident smirk on her face. “Now, I assume you are still able to hear me Jaune. Now I’ll explain your new life to you.”

This wasn’t going to be good for Jaune, he was sure of it.

“You are mine now. I own you, as far as the Government would own you if you were to be sent of to prison. Now, I will not be cruel with you, but I will be firm. I expect you to listen to every order that I give. I won’t punish hesitance from you, but I will punish disobedience. However with how passive you were, I feel like you wouldn’t dare disobey me Jaune.”

And she was kind of right there.

“Now, I want you under my rear, so what do you do jaune? You stay there, until I want you to do the next thing I tell you. That’s your life now.” Now Jaune was feeling like he made the wrong choice. Regardless the giantess kept her ass on jaune, occasionally shifting it from side to side, but still leaving him flattened.

This lasted for a while, but eventually she wanted to the do the next thing.

She lifted one side of her rear. “Little Jaune, climb on out.”

He didn’t need to be told twice honestly.Since he didn’t have enough room to walk out from her raised ass, he had to crawl out to his freedom. Army crawling, and once Glynda saw this she was entertained.

“Now climb onto my lap now Jaune.” She ordered tapping where he wanted. Jaune, just looked at her, as this was truly something else for him. Eventually he listened, grabbing to the side of her thigh and climbing on top. His naked body against her leg as he kept climbing up more.

He got up on top, but he didn’t feel safe. If anything it was the opposite of what he was feeling. Still, he made this bed so Jaune was going to see where it will lead him.

He climbed up onto her thigh and sat down onto it, looking up to her.

Glynda had a smile down to the pathetic boy. She then brought her fingers down to Jaune, and out of reaction he clutched his body thinking he was going to get grabbed, or something else rough like that.

Turns out it was the entire opposite though, as Glynda just rubbed her finger over the blonde hair of Jaune, making it more messy, and the down the back of Jaune. Almost like he was her pet. Uncomfortable for Jaune, but it was a moment of peace for him. Still he was feeling like he wanted to escape from her, cause...this might turn out bad for him.

She continued to rub his back and his hair for a little while, until she leaned forward.

“Now let’s start your duties!”

“D-Duties?” Jaune asked up to her, as he got grabbed between her fingers.

“You do whatever I tell you Jaune.” Goodwitch informed, as she then raised him to her shoulder. “Let my hair down.”

Jaune stood there, unsure but... well he had to. Grabbing the back of the blondes hair, he tried to unbraid them and let it down. Eventually it did, as her long hair went down her back. Longer than Jaune was expecting. He moved around and climbed on the other shoulder of Glynda, having to climb over.

“You see Jaune, I will be having you do tasks for me. Yo aren’t useless at your size, so I will give you a list every day, and you must finish them before I get home.”

Jaune nodded, as he knew that didn’t sound fun for him.

“Now, time for you to clean my heels.” She lowered Jaune down and put him on the ground, manhandling him without a mind.

Jaune got lowered down to the ground as he looked up to her feeling awkward.

“Clean my heels.” Glynda said as she raised her feet, and then dropped them down right in front Jaune. Jaune jumped back a bit shocked at almost being flattened.

“Now, time for you to start cleaning.” She said, somewhat welcoming, somewhat ordering. The giantess crossed her arms and watched Jaune.

Unsure of how he was even going to do this, listened and went to the heels. They were barely dirty, so it was good for Jaune. Since it didn’t seem to be that hard, of course wasn’t going to be easy.

He just rubbed them with his hands, trying to get as clean as he can without any equipment like rags.

“Good work Jaune, now... you will do this every night, understand me?” Jaune nodded at the free labour she was getting.

He walked around the heels and just gave rubs, under her gaze as she smiled.

“Cleaning my home, possibly doing my dishes. I am already making a list of house jobs you can do? Of course, it’s not all housework Jaune, you will be pampering me to how I like.”

Jaune kept quiet and just kept rubbing, not looking up to her. After the heels were cleaned, she leaned forward and grabbed them.

“Not the best job, but it will be acceptable.” Glynda said as she took another sip of her wine. She put it to the side, and then brought her feet in front of Jaune. “Now, rub my feet.”

“D-Do I have to-” And this was not something that she liked.

“I own you now Jaune! So you have to rub my feet, or I will make life even worst for you! This isn’t up for a debate. This is the orders of your mistress and your master. Now rub!” Jaune had a good feeling that wasn’t all just the drinks she has ben having. Jaune kept quiet, and walked forward. Putting his hands on her awaiting soles. Jaune leaned forward, and started to put effort into the foot.

And the giantess smiled at the effort that she was getting. A confident smirk as this continued on for a while. “Listen boy, you will listen.” She said simply taking another sip of her wine.

Jaune just continued to rub her giant sole that was in front of him. He wasn’t sure on how he was going to be able to do this, as he walked around from side to side. He continued to rub the sole, as it was as pristine as the rest of her body. Glynda, even though obviously she didn’t take much care in her appearance, was absolutely a drop dead beauty. Some would count Jaune lucky to be in the possession of the teacher, but Jaune didn’t feel lucky at all, he felt more scared.

After he finished rubbing the feet of the giantess, he felt like it was time for him to end. He gave out a sigh, as he then turned around.

“You aren’t finished.” Glynda said not giving him a chance and shoving her feet into Jaune. He got bumped by the sole as he tried not to fall down.

“S-Sorry!” Jaune said going back to her sole and just rubbing it.

“I will tell you when you are done Jaune, understand.”

Jaune stayed quiet for a little bit, before he nodded. “I-I understand.”

“You pay attention to me as much as you paid attention in class.” She mocked the boy, chuckling to herself as she leaned back and just watched as Jaune slaved away at the feet.

Her rubbed the sole, before going to the side of her foot and putting effort there was well. Trying to make her love it.

This continued as he then moved down to the toes, and started to push into it. Going between her toes and under it, as he was just focusing on the foot. He tried to focus, cause whenever he looked up Glynda had a superior smirk down to her, as she was satisfied with herself.

The pushing and rubbing continued on with one foot, until he has circled around her entire foot. He thought that was good but... then he looked to the side and Jaune could see another foot to the side, just waiting for him to slave.

Jaune looked up to Glynda, and Goodwitch wasn’t even going to waste her breath telling Jaune, he should know at this point.

And he did, walking over with his shoulders down as he moved and started to push on it.

And he did the exact same work as he was doing before. Rubbing the foot as he walked around and did the work on the foot much like the other. Working down on her soles, going around from both sides, and then pushing in and under her toes. This took some time, but Glynda Goodwitch seemed to be patient enough.

He took steps back afterwards, breathing heavily as that was some harsh work he did. It could be seen as training even. He felt like he can relax now, but Glynda wasn’t going to let him.

“One more thing, Jaune.” The teacher said leaning forward, with her eyes on him. “I want you to rub your little body against my foot~” Jaune paused, cause he wasn’t expecting the giantess to say that. He took steps back and forth as he was trying to figure it out.

“To my foot, and rub your little body against it. This isn’t a request Jaune, it is a demand.” The giantess made it pretty clear to Jaune, and of course he had to move around.

Stepping right in front of the foot, he looked up to her for a second, and then got ready for it.

He rubbed the front of his body against the large foot. Just rubbing it and grinding it as this continued on for a while. As he continued to rub his body against her foot, the giantess loved it. Biting the bottom of her lip, as this continued on for a while.

He felt his crotch rubbing against her foot, and this was the weirdest thing that he has ever done! He can’t even look her in the eye when he was doing, until..

“Look at me... Jaune! Look, at, me.” This wasn’t a choice for him. As he looked up to Glynda’s face, as he continued to rub his body against her while looking at her. And Glynda saw something that Jaune didn’t.

She made the blonde rub his body against her foot for a while, but eventually gave him the time to stop. “Take a step back Jaune, and look down.”

Jaune did just that, as he looked down and he let out a gasp! He has an erection! This was super embarrassing for the teenager as he stammered around. Throwing out a sorry cause of course he did!

“No Jaune, don’t apologise, I take it as a compliment if anything.” Glynda said. “And It’s mine to take care of.”

Now Jaune was a bit worried, and he was one step away from running away from Glynda. She grabbed him before he had a choice however.

Her fingers swooped in to Jaune, as he got grabbed and dangled by a hand in front of her face.

“Y-You’re hurting me.” Jaune whined, but she didn’t care. Her eyes were locked straight onto the dick of Jaune.

She was going to take care of it. With two fingers, she brought it over to the crotch of Jaune. And then she pinched his erection with those giant fingers.

Gripping hard as he leaned forward from this. He felt her fingers were going to rip it off!

“W-What are-”

“Let me take care of it Jaune, you can just relax.” Glynda said with a wink, as she continued to rub her finger on this more and more. Moving her finger around in a wild manner, until she eventually felt it shaking around from her touch. She was going to get the former student off.

She continued to shake her finger, pulling on him as Jaune couldn’t even make out a word right now! He felt like he was going to lose it!

He was so turned on, and couldn’t control himself. He sent out a bust from his tip right onto the fingers of Jaune. Sending out bursts until Jaune couldn’t do it anymore.

She had a smirk on her face as she pulled back, confident about it. She wiped off her fingers on the couch and looked at the boy that she just drained.

“Poor little man.” She informed. “Or maybe... lucky little man.” Jaune surely didn’t feel lucky right now, he felt drained.

Glynda finally stood up with Jaune, and moved from the couch, leaving behind her empty wine. Glynda walked over to her bedroom, walking in and sitting Jaune down on her pillow. He looked at the literal queen bed, but on the giantess over him more.

“Stay there, as I get into my sleepwear.” The woman said putting her glasses down at her side. Once her glasses were down, she started to strip!

And as much as Jaune was into this, he didn’t want to perv on this woman who he once thought hated him for too long. Glynda flashed Jaune a smile, seeing that he was staring at her. She was filled with confidence as this was happening.

She started to take down her blouse and take off her Nylon. Pulling everything off her body, until she was down to her underwear. A cream colour which looked good on her. She kept working though, as she pulled the panties down to her feet.

Jaune, well he couldn’t not stare at this, cause holy crap was a beautiful woman dressing down right in front of him! She unclipped her bra, and her tits were there. hanging right in front of her chest as she smiled.

And then she turned around, not wanting him to stare at her for too long, cause this was’t going to be a treat, she was going to get comfortable in her own home of course. She was just letting this happen.

She grabbed a piece of white comfortable underwear from her closet and started to slip it on. Hiding her figure yes, but it was tight enough to look good on her. She hid her tits and hid her cake, before turning around to Jaune. if she didn’t deal with his little boner issue before, she was sure that he would have another one by now.

“Now Jaune, let’s sleep shall we. You won’t be sleeping with me every night, but since this is your orientation night, I will give you the treat for this night.”

She said in a confident manner as she grabbed the boy with her fingers. Once Jaune was grasped, the giantess went back and got comfortable in her bed. Slipping around from side to side with a smile on her face.

She raised Jaune in front of her smile, as he was looking at her worried.

“I am not one to dilly when in bed. I’m going to sleep, and you will sleep at the same time. Understand?”

“U-Understood.” Jaune said as Glynda smiled wide. This has turned out exactly how she wanted, and she was going to show how happy she was. The giantess puckered her lips out, revealing the plan that she had.

She gave out a kiss right on of Jaune. pressing his small face against her large lips. Jaune was in disbelief, as he expected to get kissed by a Grim before he got kissed by Glynda.

But, it was an actual kiss, with actual effort being put in from the woman. The kiss lasted for a while, as she even did something he didn’t expect. She added some tongue into the kiss. Parting her lips ever so slightly and licking up and down his body.

Once again this was something that she got massive pleasure from it, and that was the reason she was doing it. She gave out a kiss, and then relaxed herself.

Pulling Jaune back and looking at the boy. “Now please don’t be a lovestruck boy. I don’t need that. I am your master, your Mistress Jaune. Do you understand that?”

She keeps asking that, but only because she wanted to reinforce his new role in life, as hers.

She finally decided to put Jaune where he was going to be spending the rest of his night. She brought him down into her large chest. Bringing him down to her cleavage and forcefully putting the boy in her chest. Jaune’s body didn’t fit perfectly admittedly, but it was enough for her to feel satisfied with it.

Jaune was stuck in her massive and tight tits, his shoulders getting pushed together thanks to the overwhelming size of her tits.

She rubbed her fingers on the boy one last time, showing affection. She then turned off the lights and slowly started to move down in her bed. Turning off the lights, and it was time for sleep.

Glynda started to go to sleep, as Jaune was thinking about escape. Almost like she could predict this from Jaune, Glynda was going to shut that down in an instant.

“If I find any escape attempt from you jaune, then you are going to be sleeping in the jar.” She said simply to the boy, and that was enough to scare Jaune away from even trying anything. He didn’t want to run the risk of Glynda, as that would be a terrible choice for him.

And so Glynda went to sleep, and Jaune started to go to sleep as well. He was heartbroken, thinking about the fact that he was never going to see Pyrrha, Ren or Nora again. He’s never going to joke with Ruby, he’s never going to see Beacon again. She wouldn’t risk taking him back to Beacon, as his life was now hers.

Prison was probably the better option if he looks back at it but he’s already made his bed. He just needs to hope that the rest of his time with Glynda Goodwitch, was going to be better.

She was going to treat him as a tiny, better than she treated him as a student.
© Copyright 2023 Lover Of All Giantesses (xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2299029-A-Stern-And-Giant-Teacher