*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2301225-Mario-And-Sonic-At-The-Giantess-Games
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Fiction · Adult · #2301225
A Giantess Story: Giantess: A LOT
The fans in the stadium, loud and going crazy as it was the start of the events! This gets held every four years, the Games! Between the amazing cast of Sonic the Hedgehog, and the iconic cast of Mario! The two mascots, in the middle as they were sharing the torch. Lighting it together to show a friendly competition between their rivalries! The crowd going even louder as it was lit.

Both of the boys turned around and faced the crowd, waving and cheering as it was the start of the game. Only five events, but still... it was enough to be world famous through all the kingdoms!

The two stars were in the middle, and then saw the Princess herself come in. The organising of the games, Peach!

Mario stepped back calmly, as Sonic chuckled.

"They are all yours princess!"

"Thank you, to both of you." The Princess said. "Let the start of the games begin!" The crowd cheered even louder as Mario and Sonic smile at each other, as Princess Peach kept on talking.

"Now, there will be winners and losers, but I promise you it is all in good spirit, and I'm sure this year will be the most exciting out of them all! I guarantee it!" the crowd cheered as Sonic and Mario faced each other.

"May the best man win Sonic!"

"Or best hedgehog." Sonic said as the handshake was made, making the crowd go louder!

"All friendly. And with that, let the giantess games begin!"

The crowd cheered, but the two stars well... they were confused.

"The what games?"

- Meter Sprint -

The sprint was the first event. Now, not a set 100 or 200, which confused a lot of the fans but they will understand why. Shadow the Hedgehog was by far the front runner, followed by Yoshi as the two were at the starting line with the other competitors.

Only for everyone to hear booms. Confusion in the crowd and the compitors as it got louder and louder. Concern was everywhere when suddenly...

"Oh yeah, Daisy is on the seen!" And Daisy was a giantess! Everyone simply stunned as the Princess stepped her way in. Over 100 feet tall, walking in and jumping. Shaking the crowd.

"What in the world!" Shadow had to shout as Daisy walked up.

"Wow, so I'm racing all of you huh?" She looked at all the minuscule competitors, and couldn't help but laugh. Her sneakers in front of them, and her hands were on her hips. "Haha, you all are so cute now! This is going to totally be so easy!" Daisy wanting to flaunt her size.

She crouched down to all of them, smirking down as she looked over. Then she saw the fastest, Shadow the Hedgehog. She gave out a chuckle, and moved her finger to the hedgehog. He got pushed back.

"I'll try not to step on you little guy~" She had to tease and mock, and that made Shadow feel challenged.

"I'll leave you in the dust," He said trying to be cool.

"Whatever you say tough guy." Shadow was trying to be cool, but she towered over him when she stood up and it was hard for them not to take a shocked expression.

It was time for everyone to line up, and Daisy loved it. Everyone was lining up around her ankles, just showing how big she was!

The Shy Guy came with the bullet, eyes on Daisy cause how could it not be. She leaned forward getting ready to go into a sprint! She was totally going to cream her competition here!

Suddenly the bullet was drawn, and she sprinted. The crowd going wild as the sprint happened. A giantess sprinting though was awe-inspiring to everyone here!

Shadow was the one who took the early lead, as he was still the fastest, even when the brunette had the size advantage. She was in third, behind Yoshi and Shadow!

But there was a reason for that. As she ran, Daisy had to make sure she wasn't going to step on anyone. She jumped around side to side, not wanting to actually just flatten anyone. All the other competitors saw the underside of her orange soles as she overtook them. She got into third, and she was running to catch up with the other two!

She caught up to Yoshi about halfway, a shadow going over the Dinosaur. Yoshi turned his head around to see the giantess catching up to him in full sprint!

So Yoshi did the smart move, and ran out of her way. Meaning she stepped over him with little problem, and she had her eyes on Shadow.

Shadow thought he was out in the lead, and this was a much longer run then it was in previous years. Until he could feel the vibrations in the ground. Turning around, the giantess was making chase. Eyes on the little black thing. Daisy chased after Shadow and she was getting closer and closer. She was catching up to the fastest lifeform, and the tomboy princess was loving this~

Shadow wasn't going to give it up though, as he tried his hardest to keep moving. Using his shoes, as well as his natural speed to get the better of her. He could see the end coming up, but he could also feel the booms get closer and closer.

Until, he heard the loud step right behind him. She was right on his tail, and stepping right behind him!

Sure Daisy almost stepped on him, but she can't slow down now! She was so close to losing, she just needs to keep on running and hope that Shadow doesn't end up under her!

Shadow though, knew the danger he was in. He sprinted as fast as he could, and he was putting distance between him and Daisy. The giantess seems to not be able to catch him!

Princess Daisy saw this as her eyes went wide, she was still trying to catch up.

"I'm not going to lose to you!"

Daisy shouted this, as Shadow tried his hardest to get even faster and faster. He would have won, if Daisy wasn't the determined Tom Boy that she was. She pushed into her reserves, getting over him. The last second, as Shadow looked up and saw the sole of her shoe. He didn't stop his running though, he was going to win this.

The two of them got close together, until it seems that Daisy won! A large step over Shadow, and over the finish line.

The crowd roaring loudly as Daisy heard her name announced for the gold. With that, she jumped up. Gaining a good twenty feet off of the ground, when she landed back down she made craters down into the ground.

"yes! I won! I actually won! That's a win for Daisy!" She was jumping around as she was beyond happy. She turned her head around and looked to the other little competitors. Some were not even close to finishing. "Yeah, my size gave me the win, but I'm sure I would of won easily." She boasted as the crowd got louder and louder. "How am I gonna wear the gold medal around my neck, it would be too small. Maybe a bracelet haha."

She cheered as Daisy was wearing a smirk, and then she looked over to Shadow. The edgy hedgehog was in the corner arms crossed and obviously not happy. He just got beat in a contest of speed.

Daisy smiled, as the tomboy princess can't help but shove this in his face. Walking over she stood over him, a large smirk on her face.

"Sorry about that Shadow~" She teased, crouching down in front of him. Some sweat of her shimmering golden legs hitting the ground around Shadow, and thankfully not on his fur. "But hey maybe I'll give you some training, to get you as fast as me."

Shadow was doing everything he could to bit his lip to the giantess. She brought a finger and rubbed it into his fur, as she was teasing.

"In exchange, maybe I can keep you as my little pet, huh~"

-
The next event, was the Long Jump. A large track was needed, as the competitors were lining up. The fan favorite was Luigi, as his jump game was the most impressive on the cast. He was stretching his legs, thoughts about Daisy. His Daisy, giant... Mamma Mia.

But now he needed to focus on getting the Gold too. Or at least he would, until a giant bare foot stepped next to him. He jumped into the air afraid, as he looked up to see... a big purple cat. She was wearing a robe over the top of her body, but revealed her body half to Luigi, who majorly blushed. She was getting ready for her own jump. A giantess, as Luigi was stunned.

"Hmm, oh sorry Luigi, it would seem I almost stepped on you. Blaze the Cat said as she was talked into this by Peach, and of course it seemed unfair. Everything was so small, Luigi by her bare foot worried.

"Mamma Mia." Luigi said nervously, as he got told to start the event. The others went first, and Blaze wasn't impressed. She can do those jumps in a single step. This size was giving her such an unfair advantage, and the feline didn't feel right to use it.

Until it was Luigi's turn. Looking up to the giantess behind him, the nervous Italian got ready, before he started the jump. He ran down the path from his starting point, which was shorter than Blazes. He got faster and faster with his sprint, until he got to the line, and he leaped into the air!

He tried his hardest to jump as high as far as he could. His mustache moving in the air with him as he kept going further and further. He even pushed himself further, fluttering somewhat in the air as he was jumping over.

He landed down in the line, and the crowd went wild! That was a record for Luigi, and it was going to mos certainly secure him first place. A jump that even a giantess like Blaze was going to have trouble with.

Blaze was impressed, but she was determined to win, so she lined up and stretched her legs. With that, she started her run down from own position, the crowd stunned looking at the giantess as she ran across.

As for Luigi though, he was unaware of what was happening. He heard the crowd cheering loudly as he jumped around proudly. Moving from side to side with confidence in his smile. Is he going to take the gold?

He heard more and more sounds, as he realized he should probably move. He turned around with a worry look on his face, as Blaze was moving over to him! Luigi was in a panic as he moved around from side to side, like a chicken without a head he wasn't sure what to do!

Blaze didn't notice the tiny green man still on the track, she was focusing on getting speed. When her paws touched the line, she jumped and leaped up into the air! She went flying as the crowd was just as stunned with her as they were with Daisy! Flying further and further, until she realized she wasn't going to beat what Luigi made. Given her advantage, it would be embarrassing for her to lose like this! She stretched her legs out in front of her as much as she can, as she had to hope! She thinks she was going to clear Luigi!

And she will, as her feet were stretched out, and Luigi could only stare as a large butt was going to slam down on top of him. The furry ass was about to collide with him, as all he could do was stand there. Eyes wide seeing that she was going to land down directly onto him.

Say it everyone, Mamma Mia.

The furry cheeks descended down to Luigi, getting larger and larger as the shadow got wider as well. Some members in the crowd were able to see what was about to happen to poor little Luigi, but most of the eyes were on Blaze.

And then, the collision happen as she landed in the track. Her feet extended far in front of her as she sat down.

And she has done, she has beaten Luigi's impressive score! The crowd going wild to Blaze, as she was glad so won but... felt like she didn't really deserve it that much. A blush on her face hearing the excited crowd.

As for the victim known as Luigi, her ass was down onto him. He got buried into the crack, laying on his back as he was getting it face first. He was so minuscule compared to her large ass as it rested on top of her. Blaze's entire weight was on Luigi, until she started to get up herself. The giantess moved her hands around and put it on either side of her, which saved Luigi.

As she got up though, he was so flattered that he got brought up with the furry ass as well. Only for a second though, as he dislodged and fell back onto the ground. The plumber was stunned as he grabbed his head and shook it around. Dazed and confused?

And so was Blaze? Did something just drop from her back? She turned around, and saw the little plumber there beyond stunned. "Oh Luigi?" She questioned, stunned as she turned around. The giant cat standing over him, as Luigi once again gulped at the size of Blaze. If she was this big, Daisy would be even bigger to him!

"B-Blaze?" He said as she looked down.

"W-What were you doing down there?" Blaze questioned looking down to Luigi. "Oh no, did I sit on you!"

He nodded up to her, as Blaze was worried, before... she got angry! That was not good to Luigi.

"L-Luigi, I didn't think you were that kind of... p-pervert! You wanted to get sat on me!"

"No! No! No! No!" Luigi tried to defend himself, shaking his hands around to the giant cat.

"You did! You had plenty of time before me Luigi, you could have moved. Y-You wanted to get sat on!" She had a large blush on her face, before she started to attack.

Blaze raised her foot up above Luigi, an angry expression on her face as she brought her foot down. Luigi just stood there, even though he should have ran away from her foot.

Blaze wasn't going to be talked out of this, she was certain that he was a bad person. She brought her foot down, and Luigi got stomped down hard. Flattened onto his back again, as Blaze pushed her foot onto him. If Luigi wasn't as resilient as he was, it could be really bad.

Blaze stomped on Luigi, her foot on him as she could feel the tiny accused pervert under her foot. He was wiggling under her foot like a warm. She didn't show any mercy to the pervert though, as she then lifted her foot up once again. So it was going to continue, as the giantess brought her foot down right again. Stomping hard onto him as he wasn't holding back at all!

The stomp kept on happening, as this went over several times. The stomps eventually came to a stop, as she relaxed herself.

Luigi is now a mess on the ground. He was fine, he was a Mario Brother after all. However she was not done with him. She raised her foot up, and then stepped it down onto him. Flattening him under the foot as she made all the effort. The foot rested down on top of him, as she raised her arms to the crowd. They have all been quiet watching Blaze step on the hero, but now that it was over it was back to the ceremony. The crowd cheering, as she has won the gold! The giantess's going 2-2 in the records. A large smirk on her face, as she was punishing this perverted plumber underneath her.

-

There was a lot of worry for the competitors, since the giantesses were quite dominating. However now it was a team sport, Bob-Sledding!

Three members on the team, and two of them were staring at the large course down the mountain, and the large bob-sled right next to them. They weren't even sure how they can push it.

"I suppose, if we have some sort of mechanism, we could use the equation-"

"Nerd!" Miles Tails Prowler, cut off as Walugi brought his arm around the tiny fox. "We can do it, you nerd."

Tails felt a bit bullied, but not happy that he was on the team with Waluigi. The purple Italian had a large smirk as he rubbed the temple of the fox. With that being said, it suddenly came to a stop.

"Are you two my teammates?" Tails and Waluigi look up, and needless to say both of them were stunned. Stunned as they looked up and saw Rosalina in a tight outfit. She was smiling at the two of them, getting down onto her knees.

Waluigi paused, before walked forward. "Milady~" He tried his best, while Tails was blushing in front of the beautiful giantess.

"I really hope we do our best~" Rosalina said in the most kind manner that she could. She brought her finger around and rubbed it against Waluigi, who licked it. "Eww."

"I think a beauty like you, needs a rose~" Waluigi said flirting.

"W-Where did you even get a rose from?" Tails said from behind him, as Waluigi glared at him.

Rosalina of course was doing her best to ignore Waluigi, but instead looking at Tails.

"You are so cute~" She said as the tiny fox blushed. She rubbed her finger against Tail's fur this time, as he wasn't enjoying it.

A beep and an alarm pulled out as Rosalina knew it was time to get in the bobsled. She looked down at the two tiny teammates and figured.

"I'll do all the pushing, you two can rest inside." She grabbed both of them, scooping them up in her gentle grip. Once they were lifted up, the giantess dropped the two of them. The two tinies got dropped down as Rosalina moved to the back. Ready to give it a push with all the effort that she has had. Waluigi was trying to flirt, while Tails was blushing up to the giantess.

As soon as the GO was sounded off, she pushed on the sled. She was using her giantess strength, trying to power through it. It was sliding down slower and slower on the slope, and finally it started to slide on herself. She looked down with a curious look, as she then jumped inside. She was pretty much going to do it all by herself, but she still considered herself as part of a team. She then leaped inside, and her body came down.

She tried to get in between the two of Waluigi and Tails. Her legs opened on either side, as Tails was close to her crotch. The fox wearing a blush as he can't even look at her.

As for Waluigi, he was behind her. Her giant butt in front of him and the perverted villain took time to appreciate the ass.

And then it started to slide down! The sled moving around faster and faster as she grabbed the side.

The acceleration happened faster and faster, as she got to the first turn. Rosalina tilted it all, as she nailed the corner! Tails moving to the side of the thigh, hitting hard as this happened.

The force shoved Rosalina back into the seat, which made her ass push and press against Waluigi. The tiny freak getting squished under her large ass.

Rosalina focused on the next turn though, making sure that there wouldn't be a giant crush. She was responsible for the tiny teammates, or at least she thought about it.

She went around the second bend, as she looked down. Waluigi was behind her, and she could feel him so he should be safe. Tails though bounced off against her other thigh like a pin ball!

"Are you alright?" She shouted down while going on the slope. The tiny fox was not okay, and when the third bend came he actually fell down near her feet!

As for Waluigi, he ended up more under her ass, as he was firmly trapped under the rear. Buried under the ass as this happened more and more. She was feeling bad for Tails. With caution she leaned forward and grabbed the fox.

Tails gave out a gasp as he felt the fingers on him. as he was pulled around and raised in front of the face of the giantess. A shiver over the spine, but that went away as he got brought in front of the face of Rosalina.

"Oh wait a second little fox." She grabbed the side and tilted it at the side. For Tails, well it was as fast as Sonic ran, and he had no control so of course he was scared. Giving out a yell as he was moving faster and faster.

"I'll keep you safe." Rosalina said in a kind manner. This was too dangerous for the tiny fox, and she plans to take care of you. Rosalina with a free hand quickly zipped down her chest. Coldness and wind hit her in the breasts but this got faster and faster. Rosalina got brought around to the chest, as she was then stuffed down. Tails wasn't even sure what was happening, as he then got pushed into the breasts of Rosalina. Firmly between the large breasts as he could barely move around.

"Safe, as you should be. And close to my heart~" She had to remark, as she zipped it back up. Tails were too flustered to even say anything in return. It got zipped up, as the giantess pulled it close to her neck. Tails were stuck in the boobs, as she was moving around wiggling inside of the big boobs. This didn't really matter that much in the end of it, as she could now focus on her speed. Leaning forward she went around a large bend, going in a circle pretty much. She was doing so great as she was moving!

The giantess went further down as Tails was tight in the breasts. He couldn't move around in the chest though, the fox wearing a blush as this was something that he can't handle!

And Waluigi smothered under the large ass even more. Her cheeks pretty much pounding down on the Waluigi and in the end of it. She only has three more turns, and she was getting it faster and faster.

Waluigi was pretty much just as much a mess as Luigi was, while Tails was being treated in the best way that he could.

This continued on for a long while, until she got to the bottom. The giantess reached the bottom, as she then twisted the sled making it come to a stop.

She listened to the time that she got, 1:33. Her team won with the fastest time! Granted of course since the course was meant for giant bob sleds. So of course the other bob sleds had times that was long when going down a giant track.

Rosalina leaped up into the air, cheering to herself as she was beyond happy. Waluigi still in the sled, as he can't move around. He was just forgotten at this point.

"Oh my little fox, I believe we won~ We got the gold." She pressed her hands against her chest, pushing her breasts further into the fox. She eventually slipped it down, as she then brought a couple of fingers down to Tails.

He got lifted up, a blush on his face.

"I-I guess we won..." Tails said as he can't even look at the beautiful blonde princess in the face, he was blushing too much.

But Rosalina found Tails beyond cute, before when she was smaller of course, but now like this when he seemed more like a doll in her hand. She can't help but show how excited she was. She brought him closer and closer, as she went and gave out her lips. The giantess gave out her lips and planted a kiss on the small fox.

Tails froze as the large plush lips pressed against him, as it was amazing. He was too young for this and he can't believe it! This kiss lasted for a while, until she eventually stopped and pulled her way back. She was smiling at him, as she brought him against her chest once again. Tails gets held against her chest as she raised her other arm and raised it up. She gave out a friendly wave as she was so excited about it. She was waving with a large smirk. She loves this little fox.

-

The next event is Weight Lifting, as the crowd was going to see some strong efforts. Knuckles the Echidna, Donkey Kong, Vector, and finally.

"So this is where the strong boys are~" Rouge came out, giantess just like in the other competitions. Rouge walked in, a confident smirk on her face as she looked down at her boots, seeing all the other small competitors, they were all like dolls. Even the Great Donkey Kong, he was like a little chimp to her now. She looked at the small weights all the others will be lifting, and they were so small, it was going to be so easy.

She eventually found her favorite little Echidna. "Aww, Knuckles you are just so cute~" The red Echidna turned around, and he was stunned looking at the giant thief bat. Although he quickly got his composure.

"Oh great, you're here." He crossed his arms and averted his gaze.

"Aww, cute little strong man. Although not as strong as me now~" She had to laugh and tease, as she smiled down. "Ready to lose hun~"

"Whatever." Knuckles hated when Rouge knew she was getting to him. So he tried his best.

The opening ceremonies started to happen, but Rouge wasn't listening. Instead she started to push him with her boot. Laughing and teasing, finding it funny.

Knuckles stumbled forward but stayed on his feet. He gave her a glare, and she replied with a flirty wink. This was going to be hard for Knuckles.

Donkey Kong was first, and lifted 200 tonnes, which was good for the Monkey. Next was Vector, who tried the same as 200, and failed fantastically.

"Oh little gator can't do it." Rouge had to tease, as Knuckles grumbled.

"You have something to say Knucks?" teased down to him.

"Don't call us little, you are just the giant freak here." Knuckles replied simply.

"Giant beauty I much prefer." Of course Knuckles wasn't going to get to her.

Knuckles was first up, and he wanted 300 tonnes! They added more weights to the bar as he got between. This was just to make sure that bat doesn't lift more than he does!

"Go honey, I believe in you!" The giant curvy bat shouted, as he wasn't going to let her get in his head.

He grabbed it with his knuckles, and then he lifted up as strong as he could! "Ahhh!" He screamed, as he tried his hardest. It wasn't easy for him, but he was lifting it up. Bringing it off of the ground, and then he pushed ever harder. He brought it around to his neck struggling and shaking but... he was going to do it! Knuckles raised it over his head, holding in there for five seconds as the crowd went wild! Now truthfully, he was equal with strength to Donkey Kong, but he bet what DK went for, so he was going to get gold!

He dropped it down, and shouted. "Yes!" Beyond excited. Doing a fist pump and then, a shadow over him.

"Oh my little Knuckles, you are so strong~ Do you think you can lift me~" Knuckles paused, as Rogue jumped down onto him! This bat was the worst!

Her rear was coming down for him, as Knuckles prepared for himself. He caught her for a quick second. Holding her over his head as Knuckles shouted.

"What is wrong with you!"

"Aww, my strong little man~" She giggled as she didn't expect Knuckles to actually catch him, she expected him to be flattened under her large ass. Not that she minded that much though.

"Don't call me Little!" Knuckles tossed Rouge off of him, as she flew in the air slightly, catching herself on her feet. "What is wrong with you!"

"Little Knuckles, come here." She went and bent over grabbing the little red man.

"H-Hey let go or else!" He threatened but not much really came. he didn't want to punch Rouge. She knew this, so she kept playing with the tough man.

She pushed out her lips, and pressed it directly into him. Her red lip gloss makes the red echidna even redder.

"H-Hey!" He shouted to her which made her laugh.

"Oh little knucks, all blushing are you~"

"I-I am not!"

"I think I'm going to be keeping this little guy~" Rouge had to tease. Before dropping the shouting Knuckles down into her breasts. Burying him in there as she can't help but give out a laugh. He was buried down into the tits, as he can't believe this! T-This stupid bat, he kept shifting around from side to side!

She could feel the rubbing inside of her breasts, as this was getting better and better. She should of been giantess ages ago, this was great.

"Oh, I suppose I do need to compete." She felt the moving in her breasts, as she kept giving out a laugh. She bent over and grabbed the same weights that Knuckles did, and lifted it with one hand! Heavy but... she could do it.

"I guess me lifting this, and lifting old Knucks means I'm the winner." Rouge chuckled, as no one would dare argue with the giantess. Although the little one stuck in her boobs was making an argument, and she found that just cute. She walked around with a confident smirk on her face, just enjoying it.

The crowd roaring as she won the Gold, and she made sure to pose and flaunt her size and power in front of the crowd. Most of the crowd in love with her as she stretched her body around. She stretched it around, before she went and relaxed herself. She doesn't know how these Mega Mushrooms work, but she knows she needs to steal some. Cause this was great, and she loved how her big tough Knuckles has turned into a cute little guy!

Knuckles though, hated being in the bat's breasts, but he was too flustered with this giantess. He was hating it!

-

With four events been, and four giantesses being the victor, let's just say the two mascots weren't so confident as they were looking up at the two giantesses.

The final event, and Mario and Sonic wasn't sure what it was. Instead, Princess Peach and Amy Rose stood in front of them. Giant in size as Mario was left gazing at his beautiful Princess. While Sonic tried not to look at Amy.

"Oh Sonic, you look so cute like that! I just wanna put you in a hamster cage, and you can run on the hamster wheel!" Amy giggled while Sonic rolled his eyes.

"What are we even doing here Mario?" Sonic asked, and the plumber just shrugged his shoulders.

"Princess?" He questioned as Princess Peach smiled.

"Everyone!" She addressed all the competitors, as well as the two tinies and her fellow giantess. "This event is a new one, created by me! Think of it like Cat and Mouse. These two heroes, will try to get away from us, while we will be trying to capture them, and kiss them! I call I Kiss The Tiny!"

"What!" Sonic said as he looked at Amy. She was beyond happy about this game, while so was Mario. "I am so not doing that!"

"I-I'm just gonna start!" Amy Rose said, as it became clear what interest she had! She ran around and sprinted over to Sonic. Her large boots slamming down as she gave chase to Sonic.

And this made him panic. He used his impressive speed, to run from her.

"I can keep up with you with this size Sonic!" Amy giggled. "Come here and give this cutie a kiss!"

Sonic didn't listen to it, as he just started to run faster and faster. Sprinting as fast as he could as he wanted to get away. This lasted for a while as the two gave chase. Sonic scared of the giant lover that wanted to grab him! Amy treating this like a game.

As for Mario and Princess Peach, she approached him. A smile on her face as she bent over, sending a very friendly smile to the little man.

"Aren't you going to run from me Mario?" She asked and curious about it. Mario responded by shaking his head no. He didn't want to run from this Princess, and admittedly he wanted a kiss from her.

And Princess Peach was more than happy to give Mario a kiss. "Aww, that's why you're my littl hero." She bent over, sticking out her rear with fingers coming down. The fingers come down and Mario gets pinched between her dainty fingers. He was raised up and brought in front of the smile.

She puckered her lips, as that was all that he could look out. She got ready and brought him closer, pushing out her lips and leaning in. Mario was looking at her lips, and was awaiting heaven.

"Seriously Mario!" Sonic shouted running underneath the dress of Princess Peach, seeing that he just willingly got in the hands.

"Come back here Sonic!" Amy shouted, as she was getting a bit more angry. Why can't Sonic be like Mario and just let himself get kissed.

back to Princess Peach, she brought Mario forward, and finally pressed her lips against the small hero. Mario got a princess-grade kiss on her pink lips, as he became putty in her hands. This was the best kiss he has ever had.

She brought back in a calm manner, and looked down at Mario. Seeing that his red look now had a bit of pink thanks to her Lipstick. His mustache was all brown, and she found that really cute.

She flashed a smile at him, and then looked at Amy still chasing Sonic. This was getting ridiculous. Well it was a competition.

Sonic had all his eyes on the chasing Amy, that he didn't have time to react when the Princess stomped her heel down in front of him. He looked back last second and

*Thump* He hit into the boot, falling over on his rear and shaking her head. Princess Peach giggled at the fact she stopped Sonic with a single step.

He looked up to Princess Peach, but that wasn't his only problem. Looking up, Amy was over him and she was already reaching down!

Her fingers coming down as Sonic tried to get up, but it was too late! She got grabbed by her fingers and pinched as it seems.

Sonic still struggled in the hands, as she wrapped it around Sonic.

"I finally got you hehe~" She laughed, a large smile on her face as she puckered out her lips. The giantess felt the tiny hedgehog fighting in the grip, but he can't get out thanks to her size advantage.

This means it was perfect for Sonic, as she puckered out her lips, ready to give Sonic a kiss.

"A-Amy don't! Amy no! No! No!" Sonic shouted, but the kiss was still coming. Her lips pressed into Sonic, as he didn't enjoy it as much as Mario did.

The kiss was forced onto Sonic. She made sure that the kiss was going to last as long as Amy could, cause she was kissing Sonic, this was a dream for her! All because of the Mega Mushrooms that the girls of the game were given! Princess Peach just giggled, seeing how happy her friend Amy was. Turning back to Mario, she wasn't going to get beaten. She puckered her lips and pressed them into Mario. The tiny plumber got an amazing kiss just like Sonic did. Although only one of them enjoyed it.

Princess Peach ended her second kiss, and saw that Amy was still kissing Sonic! She must really be into it to continue the kiss. Well, she has to address the crowd.

"And that is the end of our games!" She said walking around to the cheering crowd. They didn't care if the game was very unfair for the favors of the woman, they saw a giant beautiful Princess Peach, they were more happy to cheer.

"Thank you so much for coming!" She said bowing and the crowd cheered even louder. With that, the events was over. They didn't need their gold medals, Peach and Amy had their prize.

Speaking of which Amy finally stopped the kiss, as Sonic took a big breath.

"A-Amy, I couldn't breathe!"

"I know, what an amazing kiss Sonic." The lovestruck girl giggled as she brought Sonic against her chest, giving him a big hug. "I just wanna keep you like this!" She nestled Sonic as he looked to the two Mushroom Kingdom. "Can you do something about this!"

"It will wear off Sonic, eventually. Just thank that I didn't give you the Miny Mushroom, you would be stuck like that for a while~" Princess Peach giggled in a very playful act.

"Which will give me plenty of time with little Sonic!" Amy giggled as she was still hugging him. Now Sonic was wishing that his quills were a lot more sharp than they were.

"Oh Mario," Princess Peach focusing on her own tiny. "Thank you for being so good while I'm bug, you deserve a reward." And she knew her reward, as she pulled on her dress. Using her fingers to pull it back, and for him to be brought down into the chest. Her giant princess breasts underneath him, as those were two reasons why he loved Princess Peach as he did.

She happily brought her hero down to her breasts, and pushed him on the hat inside of it. Pushing him further into her breasts, as he was firmly stuck in there. Her giant breasts pushing on either side of Mario, as he was swallowed by them. He didn't mind it though, as he considered it more like pillows rather than anything else.

Princess Peach smiled down to Mario, as this was going to be a fun trip back to the Castle. Of course she is going to shrink down when she actually reaches her castle, but until then she will enjoy it. Not as she imagines Daisy will. She's going to stay big as long as she can.

Speaking of a giantess that loves being big, Amy was hugging Sonic, as she then saw Peach drop Mario down in her breasts. Mario seemed happy about it, and even Peach seemed satisfied with herself. Amy looked down to Sonic, a cheeky grin on her face. Sonic of course knew where this was going.

"A-Amy don't you dare!"

"You are just going to love it in there Sonic." Amy pinched two fingers on Sonic, holding him tight which was good. Sonic was struggling as hard as he can as he was trying to fight out.

Amy grabbed onto her dress and pulled on the top, peaking down at her furry breasts. Sonic has never even looked at them, as he didn't really care about. But she was still going to give it to her Sonic. The giantess moved her hand around and dangled Sonic over. He looked down at the large boobs underneath, as he struggled in the grip.

"Don't drop me down there Amy, I'm serious!"

She replied to this, as she then leaned in and planted a kiss on Sonic. This got him to stop for a second, only a second! That was all that Amy needed though, as she opened her fingers and dropped Sonic into her breasts.

He landed on the top of the cleavage and bounced up and down. He tried to act quick and get up, but instead her fingers were already on him.

"A-Amy!" She shouted, but the fingers were still forcing him down. She struggled around as hard as she could, cause she really wanted him stuck in there! This continued on for a long while, until he was finally in there. Jammed into her boobs as the hedgehog couldn't move.

She chuckled down as she felt him in there. A relaxed smile was on her face as she leaned back and just enjoyed her life. With this being said she turned around.

"S-So... those Mini Mushrooms, what do I have to do to get one of them?"

"Just enjoy being big now." Peach chuckled as she walked through and the two women hugged against each other. Pressing their chests against each other as it was hugged out. The two mascots in the boobs as it was hugged even tighter.

The two women hugged each other, before the Olympic Games was over. As Princess walked out of the small arena, making sure not to step on any tiny Toads as she walked out. She's going to have to organize this a lot more, cause it seemed so fun. She giggled to herself as she was sure that others were glad.

Although there seems to be a lot more kidnapping here. Daisy with Luigi, Rosalina with Tails, Rouge with Knuckles, and Amy with Sonic. Maybe next time she organizes this, she should make it that the giant competitors can't kidnap the smaller ones.
© Copyright 2023 Lover Of All Giantesses (xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2301225-Mario-And-Sonic-At-The-Giantess-Games