*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2299048-Triple-Loud-Foot-Competition-Safe
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Fanfiction · #2299048
Lincoln must see which of his sisters—Lynn, Luan and Luan—has the best feet.


         “What’s going on?”

         Lincoln let out a yawn, trying to rub his crust-filled eyes. The boy’s peaceful slumber ended because of his most touchy sister—she was so touchy that she covered his eyes the entire time they walked downstairs.

         “Shh, no peeking,” Lynn Jr whispered in his ear. “You’ll ruin the surprise.”

         Despite his brain still exiting sleep mode, Lincoln’s lifetime in this house gave him complete knowledge to where Lynn was bringing him. As soon as they hit the ground floor, they arced to the right. The living room, without question.

With a chuckle, Lynn uncovered her brother’s eyes. “Here we are, Stinkin.”

         “You awake, bro?”

         “He looks like he’s still counting sheep.”

         On the left of the blue sofa sat Luna, the third-oldest sibling in the family. Right next to her was Luan, the fourth oldest, just a year above Lynn. Both were in pyjamas; Luna wore a purple nightgown, whereas Luan had more tradition yellow pyjamas.

         However, the most striking thing about this night was the lack of slippers. A surprising number of the Loud relatives seldom traversed the home barefoot, and Luan and Luna were no different. Yet Lincoln found himself before four soles on the coffee table.

         In fact, a glance down revealed that Lynn’s socks had disappeared.

         The spunky sister put a hand on his back. “A couple hours ago, we started going back and forth on whose feet are best.”

         “She totally started it,” Luna said, rubbing her giant soles together. “Just saying.”

         “Anyways, since they don’t trust me to be a fair judge, I thought choosing our brother would be the best thing.” Slowly, Lynn’s hand descended to Lincoln’s rear, making the boy flinch. “I mean, a boy might catch some things girls are gonna miss, right?”

         Luan pointed at the ground. “Come take a feet, Lincoln. Hahaha, get it? But seriously, this isn’t much of a contest if we already know who the winner’s gonna be.”

         “ME!” Lynn hopped between her siblings, fitting her feet between theirs.

         The boy needed a towel.

         Lynn’s devious smile and wink made him fall in love with her ten times more. Before his erection could grow to the point of destroying his orange pants, Lincoln dropped to his knees. In front of six feet, what was he to do? Lynn’s were used to being all over his face, but he’d never gotten such an intense close-up of Luan’s or Luna’s.

         “So, what do you want me to do?” Lincoln’s focus darted between the thirty toes.

         “First, who’s got the most beautiful feet?” Lynn responded.

         Immediately, intense pressure began to weigh on Lincoln. While the prospect of touching all these feet was lovely, having to essentially choose a favourite sister made him sweat a tad.

         The girls’ feet humorously ascended in the order of their ages; Lynn was medium, Luan was large, and Luna was extra-large. Perhaps an XXL. If only the differences ended with the sizes. None were flat-footed, but Luna’s feet sported the shallowest depth; to no one’s surprise, Lynn’s constant foot activity in sports gave her the best arch. Clearly, it was carefully developed to be as curvy as possible, giving her anything but a flat foot. Luan, again, comfortably sat in the middle.

         “Um…” Lincoln couldn’t ignore the little details with the toes. All descended in the correct order, but their shapes were all unique. Simply put, the athlete had more plump toes, the comedian’s were flatter yet skinnier, and the music-head’s curved inward.

         Chuckles and giggles were shared across the couch.

         “Linc’s looking at our feet like we hit him with a calculus problem.” Luna wiggled her toes.

         Luan followed suit, then set her soles against the table. “Ooh, show him your toes. That’ll get him to pick.”

         Unfortunately, the tops of the feet made choosing a winner in this category even more of a struggle. Lynn’s red nails versus Luna’s ebony nails versus Luan’s all-natural nails. The boy intently stared at their curling digits, with his attention drifting to Luna’s most.

         Biting the bullet, he shouted, “Luna!”

         Cue cheering from the oldest in the room and groaning from the other girls.

         “Now I know to paint my toes black,” Lynn said, pretending she was crushing Lincoln’s face with her scrunching toes.

         “I’ll keep mine plain.” Luan clapped her soles together.

         “Thanks for the compliment, bro. But I kinda wanna know what really made you pick mine. Couldn’t just be some dark nails, right?”

         Lincoln blushed, now face-to-foot with Luna. “There’s just more of them to appreciate. And it’s cool the way your toes curl inward like that.” He ran his finger along her foot, shuddering yet hypnotised by the rough sensation along the side of the sole.

         This sparked another wave of laughter. Lynn quickly shushed her sisters, pointing upwards as a reminder that they were pulling this in the middle of the night.

         “Time for the second category,” Luna said, scooching an inch closer. “Whose feet smell the best? Definitely not Lynn’s.”

         “We’ll see. Now, Lincoln, there’s not a drip of lotion on our feet, so don’t think one of us is tricking you. You’re getting the raw deal, just without all the sweat ‘n’ stinkiness. Unless Luna’s or Luan’s slippers smell dirty.”

         “I have really good-smelling feet.” Luan’s smile was backed with a boost of confidence in her voice. “Tell her, Lincoln.”

         With his sister’s feet hovering towards him, Lincoln’s instincts kicked in. He grabbed Luan’s feet and smashed them against his face.

         Immediately, the boy sniffed like some pet playing with their owner. Whatever reaction the girls had had fallen deaf, as all Lincoln heard was his breathing and the rubbing of Luan’s feet on his face. Her foot smell made no hesitation entering his nose, and… They smelt nothing like Lincoln had expected. With the build-up, he questioned why Luan’s feet weren’t stinking from her slippers. But perhaps she truly kept her footwear in mint condition.

         While it threw him off, nothing prevented him from enjoying Luan’s actual scent. Linking it to something was difficult due to how fresh yet definitively “Luan” it was. However, after taking his fifth inhale, Lincoln sighed in ecstasy. When Luan’s toes covered his rounder nose, he bit his lip, embracing the lovely smell of girl feet in the middle of the night.

         “Oh my,” Luan snickered, looking back and forth between her brother and sisters while air whooshed between her toes. “How do they smell?”

         “They’re good. Pretty good for feet, I mean.”

         Leaving his sister with an embarrassing grin, Lincoln switched to Lynn. Already, he knew what to expect from her various post-shower worship nights. And unlike Luan, Lynn already knew the best way to get someone to smell one’s feet. Rather than letting Lincoln get the jump on her, she pinched his nose with her toes and rubbed her other foot along his face.

         “You like that?” Luna asked, covering her mouth. “You’re stupid brave.”

         Lincoln chuckled, accidentally feeling Lynn’s pinkie in his mouth for a second. The smell, once more, was simply unique to Lynn and hard to detail. However, it contained a hint of bitterness that Luan’s lacked. Yet the white-haired foot fetishist welcomed all forms of Lynn’s odour, so this element didn’t drop her foot smell points. At the same time, her feet weren’t explicitly superior to Luan’s in this aspect. Lynn’s feet simply smelt different. It was like comparing salt to sea salt.

         Finally, Luna’s feet eclipsed Lincoln’s head. Her heel hung below his chin, and her toes towered his fluffy hair.

         “They’re a little warm,” he moaned, beginning to smell the punk’s feet.

         She slid her feet up and down his face. “Are they?”

         “Mmm-hmm. Mmm-hmm!”

         Luna’s heat gave her feet a bit more distinction from the other two’s. Not only that, but her smell was noticeably fresher. If Luan or Lynn’s smelt like typical teenage girl feet, then Luna’s were like typical feet with a pinch of lotion. It was as if cream had been burnt into her soles permanently. Surprisingly, it even travelled to the toes. The more Lincoln sniffed, the more he smelt this faint coconut mixed with a natural foot odour.

         When he backed up, he felt the various smells mixing into one all over his face. The girls tensed in anticipation, waiting to literally rub their feet in the losers’ faces when chosen.

         “Lynn’s the best.”

         “Nice!” She quickly rubbed her bare feet on each sister’s cheeks, laughing. “Mmm, oh yeah, feel that victory all over your faces. Knew you hadn’t gone completely insane, Lincoln.”

         “Yours and Luan’s pretty much smell the same. But yours edge hers out by a little.” He looked at Luna. “Your feet also smell good, Luna, so don’t feel bad.”

         “With all that moaning you did down there, I thought for sure you were gonna pick me.”

         “What’s next?”

         Luan yawned, stretching her toes back. “We gotta see who’s got the tastiest feet.”

         “T-Tastiest?”

         Lincoln set his hands over his erection. In response, Lynn inched her feet closer to his face. The freckled beauty waved them from side to side, waiting for the boy’s tongue to make contact.

         “Let’s see… To play fair, you oughta lick each of our feet for about a minute.”

         Luna interjected. “I don’t think you’ll get lucky a second time, sis.”

         “Watch me.”

         Luan had almost slid off the couch due to how far forward she was leaning. Knowing that Lincoln was seriously ready to lick the entire buffet of feet before him was comedy-worthy material in itself.

         Slowly, Lincoln massaged his tongue across Lynn’s left heel. Once rising halfway up the foot, the other siblings started to laugh. But the boy couldn’t care less at this point. Without warning, he doubled his speed and shoved many of Lynn’s skinny toes in his mouth. All the while, his penis rhythmically danced against his underwear, sending a stream of dirty pleasure to his brain.

         Coating Lynn’s toes in his spit was always an honour of the highest magnitude. And Lincoln never wished to disappoint her, especially not now when many other eyes were on him. He sucked the toes. Unlike previous instances, this wasn’t with a light or even gentle force. Instead, the boy excitedly slurped Lynn’s toes until the pressure sent a tickle up her spine.

         “Whoo!” She covered her mouth to calm herself. “You tryin’ to eat my nail polish?”

         “He’s really going in there,” Luan said, in awe at the sloppy sight.

         After leaving her left foot’s toes oozing with spit, Lincoln focused on the right one. This time, he primarily licked along Lynn’s creamy sole. The downside with having clean feet was that there also wasn’t a good way to describe how they tasted. Once doing circles around the heel, Lincoln felt that Lynn’s feet could’ve been a tad salty, but even that was a stretch. Nevertheless, sucking on his sister’s feet still brought him ample pleasure. If only they had a more unique flavour.

         “Time.” Lynn used her feet to guide Lincoln to Luna.

         “These toes ain’t gonna suck themselves, bro.”

         As if Lincoln’s underwear wasn’t already stained with pre-ejaculatory fluid, Luna’s raspy voice teasing him sent him on cloud nine. Without hesitation, he took long licks up both of her feet. Now their grandeur truly blessed him, as reaching the toes was a very lengthy adventure. Across the long sole plains was a taste with some character, unlike Lynn’s.

         Luna’s feet tasted a tad sour. Nothing extreme, certainly not like Lynn’s feet on a hot day. But it was as if she’d rubbed lemon candy all over her soles before this little competition. It made Lincoln pucker his lips here and there, but just like lemon candy, there was a sweetness that kept him coming back. And overall, it mixed better with the natural taste of her feet, which was still quite average.

         This sour taste truly manifested when Lincoln slobbered between his sister’s toes. The additional heat gave it a lovely kick.

         Before sucking her big toe, he now flexed his groin muscles with more effort. Sick as it was to do this in front of three of his siblings, two of whom had never done something dirty with him before, he needed relief. He wanted to make a slimy mess in front of them, with only Lynn knowing what truly was going on in his pants.

         Luna snickered when Lincoln put her curled toes in his mouth. “Mmm, must be yummy, huh?”

         “Oh yeah…”

         While all three sisters laughed it up, Lincoln started to rub the feet of Luan and Lynn. A bit sloppy since he could only use one hand, but Luan cooed from the ticklish touches.

         “That feels interesting,” she remarked, crossing her feet in between Lynn’s so that they were both closer to Lincoln. Luan’s right foot was right next to Lynn’s, and her left foot was also beside the athlete’s.

         This made for the perfect transition, as Lincoln immediately pressed his lips against the ball of Luan’s right foot.

         “Lincoln!” She clenched her fist. “That tickles!”

         The boy continued to suck on the girl’s ball for seconds. But the moment his tongue flicked against Luan’s sole, he let out a whimper.

         Her flavour stood out from the other two in a major way. Similarly to Luna, the foot didn’t taste 100% plain like Lynn’s. However, it didn’t resemble any sweets. Rather, this taste was simply richer in salt and spices. To Lincoln, this came as a shock due to Luan’s feet not being warm; in fact, she had the coldest feet of the bunch, and only Lincoln’s saliva gave them some heat. But whatever godly qualities had mixed into Luan’s feet created one heck of an addictive treat.

         Lincoln stuck his full tongue out, dragging it from heel to toe while Luan fidgeted. If Lynn wasn’t there to restrain her, the girl would’ve kicked the brother’s front teeth out accidentally.

         Luna noticed how heavy Lincoln’s breathing had gotten. “Don’t choke yourself.”

         A challenge? Lincoln took the opportunity to shove as many of Luan’s toes in his mouth as he could. One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine… With the feet now stacked atop each other, this was the best he could manage. One of the pinkies may have been lonely, but the other nine had a fiesta in Lincoln’s mouth. Squirming like a bunch of worms, they let their sharper toenails grace his tongue and the walls of his mouth.

         Luan sounded like a whoopie cushion the moment she lost her composure. Her chortles got so loud that they gave Lincoln a little scare. But when the boy jolted, his tongue managed to trap itself between Luan’s salty toes.

         His eyes widened, and he stared his older sister in her eyes. She had a finger on her lips. Even in the darker living room, her beautiful braces shone while she giggled. All the while, she flexed her digits in his mouth without stopping.

         The stain in Lincoln’s underwear got larger, and this area started to sag. Sucking the toes, he moaned while ejaculating in the presence of Lynn, Luna and Luan. As wrong as it felt to do such a thing before innocent Luan, her pretty face and tasty toes had gotten the better of Lincoln. Nine gooey squirts later, he released her slobbery toes from his mouth.

         She moaned. “Wow, Lincoln…”

         Lynn rubbed her soles against those of her sisters, making each of them slimier in the process. Luan was too giggly to care one bit, but Luna pulled hers back after a bit. She focused on the boy who started to appear tired.

         “Who wins this round, Linc?”

         “Luan…”

         Luan fanned herself, rubbing her toes against Lynn’s. “Seriously?”

         Lincoln rose. “Yours taste the most special, Luan. Lynn and Luna, yours are just regular. But all of you still taste fine.”

         “Had this been a contest with our feet sweaty, I know I’d have won immediately.” Lynn leaned back, chuckling. “But we don’t have an overall winner here, do we? Each of us won one category.”

         “Maybe we need another round or something,” Luna suggested. “Like who’s the least ticklish or who has the strongest feet.”

         “Or whose feet can carry you to bed quickest.”

         All eyes were now on the lady of the household. Rita Loud’s appearance spooked the girls, but absolutely horrified Lincoln. He twisted his body to avoid that she saw the faint stain that leaked to his pyjama pants.

         “Hey, Mom,” Lynn said, hopping to her feet. “According to Lincoln, all of our feet are equal. We settled that discussion from earlier.”

         “That’s nice. Now go to bed.” She turned around. “You all have school tomorrow.”

         Before they went upstairs, Lincoln paused the girls. First, he kissed the tops of Lynn’s feet, then told her good night. She smirked, hugging him, groping him, then flew up the stairs. Now, he gave Luna a similar treatment, only lingering on her big toe for a bit longer. Luna rubbed his hair, and now it was only Luan.

         While he kissed her feet, she was still trying to remove the blush from her face. “I’ll make sure my feet taste the best from now on, Lincoln.”

         “You don’t have to try,” he said, giving the tops of her feet a long lick. “It’s natural to you.”

         She hugged him, and he returned the embrace. But unlike with Lynn and Luna, this time, Lincoln made the effort to kiss her. Just a little peck on her cheek, but Luan still widely grinned. She rubbed her foot on her brother’s for a second before going upstairs.

         “I wanna lick them again,” Lincoln whispered before exiting the living room.
© Copyright 2023 VanillaSoftArt (vanillasoftart at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2299048-Triple-Loud-Foot-Competition-Safe