*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2299050-Triple-Loud-Foot-Competition-Nasty
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Fanfiction · #2299050
Between Lynn, Luna and Luan, Lincoln must learn which sister has the best, grimiest feet.


         “Can you tell me why you’re waking me up?”

         Lincoln let out a yawn, trying to rub his crust-filled eyes. The boy’s peaceful slumber ended because of his most handsy sister—she was so handsy that she covered his eyes the whole time they descended the stairs.

         “Shh, no peeking,” Lynn Jr whispered in his ear. “You’re gonna ruin the surprise.”

         Despite his brain still exiting sleep mode, Lincoln’s lifetime in this house gave him complete knowledge to where Lynn was bringing him. As soon as they hit the ground floor, they arced to the right. The living room, without question.

With a chuckle, Lynn uncovered her brother’s eyes. “Here we are, Stinkin.”

         “You awake, bro?”

         “He looks like he’s still counting sheep.”

         On the left of the blue sofa sat Luna, the third-oldest sibling in the family. Right next to her was Luan, the fourth oldest, just a year above Lynn. Both were in pyjamas; Luna wore a purple nightgown whereas Luan had more tradition yellow pyjamas.

         However, the most striking thing about this night was the lack of slippers. A surprising number of the Loud relatives seldom traversed the home barefoot, and Luan and Luna were no different. Yet Lincoln found himself before four soles on the coffee table.

         In fact, a glance down revealed that Lynn’s socks had disappeared.

         The spunky sister put a hand on his back. “A couple hours ago, we started going back and forth on whose feet are best.”

         “She totally started it,” Luna said, rubbing her giant soles together. “Just saying.”

         “Anyways, since they don’t trust me to be a fair judge, I thought choosing our brother would be the best thing.” Slowly, Lynn’s hand descended to Lincoln’s rear, making the boy flinch. “I mean, a boy might catch some things girls are gonna miss, right?”

         Luan pointed at the ground. “Come take a feet, Lincoln. Hahaha, get it? But seriously, this isn’t much of a contest if we already know who the winner’s gonna be.”

         “ME!” Lynn hopped between her siblings, fitting her feet between theirs.

         The boy needed a towel.

         Lynn’s devious smile and wink made him fall in love with her ten times more. Before his erection could grow to the point of destroying his orange pants, Lincoln fell to his knees. In front of six visibly dirty feet, what was he going to do? He’d been used to having Lynn’s playing all over his body, but he’d never gotten such an intense close-up of Luan’s or Luna’s.

         “So, what do you want me to do?”

         “First category’s a piece of cake. Who’s got the prettiest feet here?” Lynn responded, spreading her toes.

         Immediately, intense pressure began to weigh on Lincoln. While the prospect of touching all these feet was lovely, having to essentially choose a favourite sister made him sweat a tad.

         The girls’ feet humorously ascended in the order of their ages; Lynn was medium, Luan was large, and Luna was extra-large. Perhaps an XXL. If only the differences ended with the sizes. None were flat, but Luna’s feet sported the shallowest depth; to no one’s surprise, Lynn’s constant foot activity in sports gave her the best arch. Clearly, it was carefully developed to be as curvy as possible, giving her anything but a flat foot. Luan, again, comfortably sat in the middle.

         “Um…” Lincoln couldn’t ignore the little details with the toes. All descended in the correct order, but their shapes were all unique. Simply put, the athlete had more plump toes, the comedian’s were flatter yet skinnier, and the music-head’s curved inward.

         Additionally, the filth on their feet complicated matters.

         Luna appeared to have the least dirt and overall toe jam on her feet. As she spread and curved her digits, Lincoln witnessed very little gunk spew out. In contrast, Lynn’s feet were a perfect city for grime. Mountains of toe jam planted themselves between her toes, and the gunk from her shoes that day clung to her soles like a baby latched onto its mother. Luan, unsurprisingly, fell in the middle. But their feet all had a slight blush, no doubt a hint of sweatiness.

         Lincoln found himself eyeing Luna’s feet a bit more than the other two. Due to its less dirtied, it was easier to focus on the proper foot details. And what dirt was there made outlining her humongous feet simpler and almost more fun.

         Chuckles and giggles were shared across the couch.

         “Linc’s looking at our feet like we hit him with a calculus problem.” Luna wiggled her toes.

         Luan followed suit, then set her soles against the table. “Ooh, show him your toes. That’ll get him to pick.”

         If only Luan knew this had the opposite effect. The tops of each girl’s feet sent Lincoln into a state of drooling. How could he choose between the beautifully crimson nails of Lynn, the deep ebony nails of Luna and the purely natural nails of Luan?

         Biting his lip, the boy went with his gut reaction. “Luna!”

         While the oldest in the room cheered, the other two simply groaned. One in frustration, the other in disappointment.

         “You’re telling me I gotta paint my nails black to look better?” Lynn said, pretending she was crushing Lincoln’s face with her toes. “Ew. I’m not Lucy.”

         “Hey, if you don’t like it, you can always go black to red. Hahaha! Get it?”

         “Thanks for the compliment, bro. But I kinda wanna know what really made you pick mine,” Luna said. “Did Leni teach you to focus on the nails or something?”

         Lincoln was now face-to-foot with Luna, struggling to find words. “There’s just more of them to appreciate. And the way your toes curl inward is pretty awesome.” He ran his finger along her foot, hypnotised by the rough sensation along the side of the sole.

         This sparked another series of laughter. Lynn quickly hushed her sisters, pointing upstairs to remind them of what awaited if they didn’t put a lid on it.

         “Guess it’s time for the second category,” Luna said, getting slightly closer. “Which of us has the best-smelling feet?”

         “Now, this’ll be a gamble. ‘Cause it all depends on whether Stinkin here wants the least smelly feet or a trip to the cheese factory.”

         Lincoln grabbed his collar. At least picking a winner this time around couldn’t be too difficult. After all, the sister with the smelliest feet was bound to capture his heart.

         “I think I’d have good-smelling feet.” Luan’s smile was backed by a boost of confidence in her voice. “Come smell me, Lincoln.”

         Once Luan’s wrinkled feet got close enough that Lincoln could sense their aroma, his instincts kicked in. The boy grabbed the feet and smashed them against his face, making Luan yelp in shock.

         Immediately, he started to smell them like a dog. Whatever further reaction the girls had had fallen deaf, for all Lincoln heard was his breathing and the rubbing of two feet on his face. Luan’s foot smell made no hesitation entering his nose, and…

         Lynn wasn’t joking when she said he’d visit the cheese factory.

         How to describe Luan’s feet? It was as if she’d spent the last 24 hours swimming her way through an ocean of trash. Sprinkle some vinegar all over the garbage pile, and just like that, her odour was born. Despite the utter vileness, this unique foot smell made Lincoln beam from ear to ear. Inhale after inhale, the boy’s brain got foggier. Complimenting the sexily intoxicating smell was the smoothness of Luan’s feet. Whatever dirt had clung to them was flattened out, beautifully mixed with a healthy serving of sweat. Altogether, it created two warm, moist, stinky pillows that Lincoln could sleep on in peace.

         “Jeez, Lincoln,” Luan snickered, looking back and forth between her siblings while air tickled her toes. “How are they?”

         “Pretty good for feet.”

         “But you know none of us showered, right?”

         “Doesn’t matter,” he moaned, taking a deep whiff between her big and second toe. Sounding like a vacuum, he sent his sister into a deeper giggling fit.

         But as amazing as Luan’s feet were, two more pairs awaited the boy. He moved onto Lynn. Already, he knew what to expect from her thanks to their previous encounters. Heck, the entire house already knew what Lynn smelt like.

         Lynn, licking her lips, pinched Lincoln’s nose with her toes. Then she rubbed her other foot along his face, leaving a faint yet grimy trail of dust on her little brother. And to the sisters’ surprise, Lincoln’s smile persisted.

         “You like that?” Luna asked, covering her mouth. “You must be stupid brave, bro.”

         In terms of smelliness, Lynn gave Luan a run for her money. Dentists had no need to rely on medication to knock patients out. All they needed was a hint of Lynn’s natural foot stink, and that patient would be out in ten seconds. Not only was the strength of the smell greater, but the odour itself had a hint of bitterness. Thanks to this quality, Lincoln’s nose couldn’t quit tingling, especially as he dug between Lynn’s toe jam-infested digits.

         “Hey, don’t snort my toe cheese up, Stinkin,” she laughed.

         “Fine.” Though he obliged, he kept himself sweeping around the toe area. This gloppy mess of dirt ‘n’ sweat was where the stench manifested. He wouldn’t leave until he was completely satisfied, which took about 20 lengthy sniffs.

         Finally, Luna’s feet eclipsed Lincoln’s head when they landed on him. Her heels hung below his chin, and her toes towered his fluffy hair.

         “Test me.”

         Due to the minimal gunk, Luna’s feet were by far the softest of the bunch. It was as if Lincoln was kissing a cloud. But appearances can be deceiving. Despite having the cleanest feet, her stinkiness made no effort to hide itself. Rather than cheese or vinegar, Luna’s feet were too out-there to link to any common stinky food. They simply smelt like they’d been marinating in boot sweat for hours. Given the lack of showers, this wasn’t a stretch.

         Nevertheless, while the funk was powerful, it somehow found itself stuck at Luan’s level. Lincoln couldn’t figure out why until he started to sniff her heels. There was a hint of lotion, the faintest amount, burnt into her feet. It reeked of coconut, ultimately mixing with her natural foot odour. Certainly interesting, yet it failed to replicate the stink bomb magic of Lynn. And even though it beat Luan’s smell in power, it lacked in overall smelliness.

         When backing up, Lincoln chuckled at the three smells merging into one on his face. The girls tensed in anticipation.

         “Lynn’s the best,” he said without trouble.

         “Oh yeah!” In a flash, she rubbed her grimy toes against each sister’s legs. “Mmm, and you guys got the nerve to hate on my smelly feet. Knew you hadn’t gone completely insane, Lincoln.”

         “Luan’s and Luna’s smell alright, too. Yours are just… They’re very much specific to Lynn Loud.”

         Luna shrugged. “With all that moaning you were doing, I thought for sure you were gonna pick me.”

         “So, what’s next?”

         Luan stretched back, yawning. “Well, now we gotta see who’s got the yummiest feet.”

         “Y-Yummiest?”

         Lincoln set his hands over his erection. In response, Lynn inched her feet closer to his face. The freckled beauty waved them from side to side, waiting for the boy’s tongue to make contact.

         “Let’s see… To play fair, you oughta lick each of our feet for about a minute.”

         Luna interjected. “I don’t think you’ll get lucky a second time, sis.”

         “Watch me.” Lynn cracked her knuckles.

         Luan had almost slid off the couch due to how far forward she was leaning. Knowing that Lincoln was seriously ready to lick the entire buffet of feet before him was comedy-worthy material in itself.

         Slowly, Lincoln massaged his tongue across Lynn’s left heel. Once halfway up the filthy foot, the other siblings began to point and laugh again. But the kid couldn’t care less at this point. Without warning, he doubled his speed and shoved many of Lynn’s skinny toes in his mouth. All the while, his penis rhythmically danced against his underwear, sending a stream of dirty pleasure to his brain.

         Coating Lynn’s toes in his spit was always an honour of the highest magnitude. And Lincoln never wished to disappoint her, especially not now when everyone was looking at him. He sucked the toes. Unlike previous instances, this wasn’t a gentle force. Instead, he excitedly slurped Lynn’s toes until the pressure sent a chill up her spine.

         “Whoo!” She covered her mouth. “You tryin’ to eat my nail polish?”

         “He’s really going in there,” Luan noted, in awe at the sloppy sight.

         Rivers of toe jam flowed into Lincoln’s mouth. As he flicked his tongue between his sister’s nasty toes, he dislodged more of the dirt as if it was the cream of a cookie. Eventually, he started to lick along the sides of the foot, picking up more grime. That described Lynn’s foot very well: grimy. Everywhere Lincoln travelled, some form of vile toe jam awaited. Of course, the boy’s sick brain made the substance taste like the spiciest and most amazing additive ever, but it nevertheless made licking her raw sole difficult.

         That was the reward, though. For doing a good job of eating this crud off of Lynn’s foot, Lincoln was presented with a cleaner sole. Well, partially cleaner. Even after swallowing a spoonful, those toes remained super slimy.

         Now he focused on the right foot, this time focusing on the sole more than the toes. The dirt was rougher on Lynn’s feet overall, something Lincoln especially noticed along the heel. But the taste remained superb, and the toe jam soaked up a lot of juiciness for Lincoln to dive into. Lynn was even courteous enough to wiggle her toes and let the boy enjoy his snack easier.

         “Time.” Lynn used her feet to guide Lincoln to Luna.

         “These toes ain’t gonna suck themselves, bro.”

         As if Lincoln’s underwear wasn’t already stained, Luna’s raspy voice sent him on cloud nine.

         Without hesitation, he took two long licks up both of her feet. Now their grandeur truly blessed him, as reaching the toes was a very lengthy adventure. Across the vast sole plains was a taste less spicy than Lynn’s but also saltier.

         Luna’s dirty feet were a tad sour, too. Nothing extreme, certainly not like Lynn’s on a really bad day. But it was as if she’d rubbed lemon candy all over her soles before this little competition. It made Lincoln pucker his lips from time to time, but a sweetness kept him coming back for more. Plus, it shockingly mixed well with the taste of her natural feet.

         Exploring between the stinky toes was like exploring Heaven. The less abundant toe jam allowed him to slide his tongue through those velvety digits like butter.

         Before sucking her big toe, he now flexed his groin muscles with more effort. Sick as it was to do this in front of three of his siblings, two of whom had never done something dirty with him before, he needed relief. He wanted to make a slimy mess in front of them, with only Lynn knowing what truly was going on in his pants.

         Luna snickered when Lincoln put her curled toes in his mouth. “If I didn’t know any better, I’d guess you really like feet, bro. Like you study them all day instead of reading comics.”

         “Well, I’d only care about the feet of my favourite ten sisters…”

         While all three sisters laughed it up, Lincoln started to rub the feet of Luan and Lynn. A bit sloppy since he could only use one hand, but Luan cooed from the ticklish touches.

         “That feels interesting,” she remarked, crossing her feet in between Lynn’s so that they were both closer to Lincoln. Luan’s right foot was right next to Lynn’s, and her left foot was also beside the athlete’s.

         This made for the perfect transition, as Lincoln immediately pressed his lips against the ball of Luan’s right foot.

         “Lincoln!” She clenched her fist. “That tickles!”

         The boy continued to suck on the girl’s ball for seconds. But the moment his tongue flicked against Luan’s sole, he let out a whimper.

         Her flavour stood out from the other two in a significant way. Being in the middle on the scale of filthiness, every quality of a nasty foot had appeared in perfect balance. Firstly, Lincoln could taste the sweat more easily than he could with Luna and Lynn. It was cold, almost like sipping from a water fountain. Secondly, the boy’s tongue received a lighter amount of toe jam than Lynn. But since there was more than Luna, there was simply more to mix with the sweat, making for a godly dessert.

         Lincoln stuck his full tongue out now, dragging it from heel to toe while Luan giggled. If Lynn wasn’t there to restrain her, she would’ve probably left a smelly footprint all over her brother’s face.

         Luna’s eyes widened upon seeing Lincoln’s new stunt. “Hey, don’t choke yourself on Luan’s feet of all things, Linc.”

         A challenge? Lincoln wasn’t scared. He wanted to push as many of Luan’s vinegary toes in his mouth as possible. One, two, three… Nine! With the feet stacked atop each other, this was the best he could manage. Although one pinkie was lonely, the other nine slimy worms had a fiesta inside his little mouth. And because Luan’s toenails were a degree sharper than her sisters’, they applied a wonderfully deep pressure whenever they curled on the tongue.

         Luan sounded like a whoopie cushion the moment she lost her composure. Her chortles got so loud that they gave Lincoln a little scare. But when the boy jolted, his tongue managed to trap itself between Luan’s salty toes.

         Moaning lightly, Lincoln savoured the taste of Luan’s creamy toe cheese… How easily the black and brown mixture slid down his throat… All the while, the stink rose to his nostrils, only mildly weakened by the saliva. While he stared his older sister in her eyes, she had a finger on her lips now. Her chest slowly went up and down as she flexed her sweaty toes in Lincoln’s mouth.

         Even in the darker living room, her beautiful braces shone as she chuckled. And the more she batted her eyes at Lincoln, the more she scrunched her nasty feet, and the more Lincoln’s muscles tensed… Something had to give.

         Lynn whispered in Luan’s ear, and in seconds, the girl started to pucker her lips. Making kissing sounds at her brother while she looked out the corner of her eyes.

         And the feet only went deeper down his throat, by one or two inches. The toes had gotten so far that they lightly tickled the back of his throat, moving up and down. Best of all, the luscious, warm toe jam continued to melt in his mouth.

         With the musty smell filling his lungs, Lincoln moaned as his body reacted naturally. Spasm after spasm, he filled a quarter of his underwear with semen, all while looking at his three sisters. As wrong as it felt to do such a thing before innocent Luan, her pretty face and sweaty toes had gotten the better of Lincoln. Nine squirts later, he released her slobbery toes from his mouth, gasping for air.

         Her hands covered her mouth. “Wow, Lincoln…”

         “Who wins this round, Linc?” Luna asked.

         The boy wiped his forehead, standing to regain some balance. Though each sister’s feet were incredible, one girl had a better pair than the rest in regards to taste.

         “Luan…”

         The skinniest girl fanned herself. “Come on, I taught you better jokes than that.”

         “Yours taste really good, though. Like, it’s almost better than Dad’s cooking.”

         Lynn looked at her feet. “I was sure I was gonna win this round. I didn’t wear socks or anything today. So, who wins if all of us already won a category?”

         “Maybe we need another round or something,” Luna suggested. “Like who’s the least ticklish or who has the strongest feet.”

         “Or whose feet can carry you to bed quickest.”

         All eyes were now on the lady of the household. Rita Loud’s appearance spooked the girls, but absolutely horrified Lincoln. He twisted his body to avoid that she saw the faint stain that leaked to his pyjama pants.

         “Hey, Mom,” Lynn said, hopping to her feet. “According to Lincoln, all of our feet are equal. We settled that discussion from earlier.”

         “That’s nice. Now go to bed, all of you. You have school tomorrow.” She turned around. “In fact, take a proper shower. We can smell you from upstairs.”

         Before they went upstairs, Lincoln paused the girls. First, he kissed the tops of Lynn’s feet, then told her good night. She smirked, hugging him, groping him, then flew up the stairs. Now, he gave Luna a similar treatment, only lingering on her big toe for a bit longer. Luna rubbed his hair, and now it was only Luan.

         While he kissed her feet, she was still trying to remove the blush from her face. “I’ll make sure my feet taste the best from now on, Lincoln.”

         “You don’t have to try,” he said, giving the tops of her feet a long lick. “It’s natural to you.”

         She hugged him, and he returned the embrace. But unlike with Lynn and Luna, this time, Lincoln made the effort to kiss her. Just a little peck on her cheek, but Luan still widely grinned. She rubbed her foot on her brother’s for a second before going upstairs.

         “I wanna lick them again,” Lincoln whispered before exiting the living room.
© Copyright 2023 VanillaSoftArt (vanillasoftart at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2299050-Triple-Loud-Foot-Competition-Nasty