*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2299328-A-Ferocious-Squirrel
Rated: E · Short Story · Animal · #2299328
Have you ever wanted to mess with a squirrel? Well, you’re about to find out.
***Side Note: This is completely fictional and came from my dream.***


The clear and sunny blue sky shine so bright outside my bedroom window. I peep out of my window, and I see a bushy tail from a distance. Squirrel! I exclaim in my head. My brain wakes up in an instance.

I run down the stairs in my PJ, and slip on my slides. I throw the front door open and sneak up on the brown squirrel. As I approach it, the brown squirrel froze. Its tail twitches, and it looks back eyeing me.

I return the eyeing, then an intrusive thought comes to mind. I stand up straight and start to mock the squirrel. I stick my tongue out and use one finger to pull down my lower eyelid. Then, I start to make noises like a 3 years old. This went on for 3 minute straight before my life flashes before my eyes.

The innocent and gentle brown squirrel turns evil. That ferocious thing leaps for my left palm and starts to bite it! I fight the squirrel, yanking it out of my hand. The squirrel finally gives in and run off leaving only a huge gash in my hand.

Weirdly, the gash didn’t have blood in it. How does that not happen from a ferocious bite?!

I run back home and open my aunt’s junk drawers. I find a sowing needle, fishing line, rubbing alcohol, and numbing cream. Perfect! I start to thread the fishing line through the eye of the sowing needle and then knotting it. I begin to disinfect my gash and needle with rubbing alcohol, and I begin stitching my gash together like a professional surgeon.

Lesson Learned: Never mock a squirrel if you want to make it out alive.
© Copyright 2023 Wolfius (shelleyh at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2299328-A-Ferocious-Squirrel