*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2299519-SSBBW-Lesbians-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by gband
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · LGBTQ+ · #2299519
The story continue

Chapter 2 - The loft
         
         Summer and Leah arrive in a Uber Black at 22:45, Leah had a VIP reservation, since she knew the owners, and was a frequent costumer, she got a big room, big sofas, an exclusive waiter, some snacks, open place so they could enjoy their vapes.
         Leah was using a short black dress with a Jeans Jacket, her big legs was giving a show to every lesbian arrownd, a single ponytale with a stile, she was a killer look. Summer was more "behave" wearing a big light blue skirt covering her belly and showing her cankles, with a gray blouse, two pony tails one at each side, her belly was hanging arround her knees, with a crane they was by far the biggest ladies in the room. And as Leah expected they got a lot of hungry looks.
         Right at the line Leah saw her friend, a tiny Japaneese/latina woman, Doctor Yume. A 4'10'' lady 85 pounds and a friend, a 5'8'' crossfitter, blonde girl about 170 pounds, pure muscle, almost like a viking from the show.
         - Hey girl, what are you doing in the line
         - I had a hard time to convince my friend Rebecca to come, so was a late call, no more reservation.
         - LOL i had a hard time to convince my girl Summer too, she was reather be home watching Anime, can you belive it. Summer that is my friend from work, Doctor Yume and her friend Rebecca
         Doctor Yume was astonishing looking to Summer, she look at her canckles and round figure with delight. Since she was a 33 years old woman and a lot of interaction skills she was quick at the answer.
         - Hello Summer, glad my girl convince you to come
         - Nice to meet you
         - Hey we have a VIP room, we will take the most of it but since you are little ones i think you might fit, LOL
         - LOL sure we would love to
         - Just one thing we got the outside so we can smoke our vapers, is that a problem?
         - Glad to hear it, i got a mint flavour that i am crazy to smoke
         So they went to the vip room and there was 3 couches, Summer get the center one, taking almost everything, Leah at her right and both girls at her left, Yume sit closer to Summer. She was making her move in to her.
         - You guys was so nice, let me pay you your drinks, what are you taking Leah
         - I want a Mescal Martiny
         - Summer sweet, what will you take?
         - I would like a Cafe Bombon
         - Great choice
         Yume order Mescal Martiny for everyone but Summer, she show intresting in her the hole time, let obivously her intentions but with class. Summer in the other hand was really nervous, Yume could tell by how much she was smoking her vape and drinking. Rebecca was also trying to Interact with her.
         - So summer what are you doing in San Diego
         - We where taking shots for our website, also is a litle brake for me
         - So you are models?
         Ask Rebeca with a surprize looking
         - You bet we are
         Said Leah with her dominat personality
         - You have to tell me wich one it is
         Said Yume for Summer
         - You are plussize models?
         Ask rebecca genualy curious
         - We are sex simbols
         - I can see why
         Said Yume while she touch summer legs softly. Summer almost jump scare with that, if she wasn't that heavy she might stand up.
         - LOL, you are so sweet inocently, i would love to see you taking pictures, will you have another sets next week?
         - Next week is just for resting and indulge ourselfs LOL
         Summer said dreaming with their restaruants they had planed to visit, she got a little surprized after finishing her sentence for being so open about it.
         - Hmmm what kind of indulgence you have in mind?
         - We have a restaurant tour planned
         Summer said a litle shy
         - Don't be shy girl, you earn your indulgence, in fact you look like a Queen in her Throne sitting here.
         - You are fast Yume, be nice with my girl LOL
         - I am trying to be LOL
         After saying that she order another Cafe Bombon for Summer, while Rebecca anounce she was going to the bar and make a move at the girl dancing right at the bar.
         - My girl went to hunting Leah you miss your shot tonight
         - Nevermind girl i made my move earlier
         Leah said that and rise up and go to the entrance, was looking at the line with a hunger eyes. Now she Picture the deliver girl right now, a few words with the door girl and the litle girl at the end of the line came foward and enter with her.
          She dragged the girl by the hand to the VIP and right at the moment she enter the ea she grab the girl in a bear hug and kiss her deapply.
         - Happy birthday girl, this is... what is your name sweethearth
         - Mmm... Monica
         Said the girl shyly
         - LOL, you are a cougar indded Leah
         - No shame here, this girl smaller than you is Yume and you already know my girls Summer
         - Hi girls
         - She is so sweet Leah were did you get that gem?
         - She delivered me food, LOL
         - She is a cute little thing, how old are you sweet
         - Just turn 18
         - OMG Leah you will have fun, better take care with that girl
         - Shhh, don't give her spoilers
         Leah smile to Monica looking deeply in her eyes.
         - You better be careful with that fragile litle thing
         - You are smaller than her, LOL, in fact Monica stand next to Yume
         Yume stand up and Monica shyly stand at her side
         - OMG i never feel big before
         - Your loss girl, the smaller i am the bigger is the contrast
         Yume said while look at Summer, who take a few somkes at her vape after that look.
         - Leah, do you have anyone mint vape at your purse?
         - You know i have only strawberries if you want it
         - I have one gorgeous.
         Yume take her purse and grab her vape. At this moment Rebecca came back with a pluss size girl kissing eachother, unable to take her hands out of each other. They take the couch wich Yume was sitting on. Leah and Monica take the other one. When Summer realize she had her Coffe Bombon in one hand and Yume looking right to her. She take in one goulp all the drink, spiling a litle at her blouse. She was really nervous.
         - Leah, Leah hear me out, hand me your vape
         - Let them have fun Gorgeous, here grab mine, it is your favorite flavor
         With that Yume make her best move, take a deep brath in the vape and purr it softly in Summer lips. Summer didnt knew how to react and just got the smoke over her face
         - LOL, silly, you have to take the smoke i purr to you, would be like we had a magical kiss. Anyway, seams like the destiny make me share the Throne with my Queen.
         Yume take another deep breath and repeat the scene, but this time Summer lean foward and grab the girl by the rips, pull the girl next to her, breath the smoke and calm down a little bit.
         - Well let's see if the real kiss is as good as the Magical one.
         
         

         

© Copyright 2023 gband (gband at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2299519-SSBBW-Lesbians-2