*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2299615-Episode-4-To-the-moon
Rated: E · Script/Play · Comedy · #2299615
Blake runs out of cheese and he stupidly sets to the moon to get some dragging jude along.
(Blake is seen in his house and talking into a phone)
Phone:"this is the Police, what is your emergency?"
B:"I'VE RAN OUT OF CHEESE, I REPEAT, I'VE RAN OUT OF CHEESE, SEND NASA, THE ARMY, THE AIRFORCE, SWAT!"
P:"all because you ran out of cheese?"
B:"yeah i know it's underkill"
P:"UNDERKILL?, dude we know where you live it's only two blocks away from the mall"
B:"and i should walk all the way there? no way...and why do you know where i live?"
P:"security purposes" (hangs up)
B:"I SWEAR TO THE GOD OF DAIRY, I WILL GET MY CHEESE IF IT'S THE LAST THING I DO!" (runs towards a random direction, right after kidnapping jude)
(Blake "borrows" a copter)
J:"uhm where are we going?"
B:"to the moon fool"
J:"one, you can't go to the moon on a copter"
B:"i have"
J:"two, why the moon?"
B:"it's made of cheese and mine ran out"
J:"this is more foolish than when you said an ant killed a T-rex"
P:"STAND DOWN THIS IS THE POLICE"
B:"DAMN YA'LL(turns on the copter but it doesn't work) what the..low fuel? NOOOO!.
© Copyright 2023 GentleThief5 (pendragon5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2299615-Episode-4-To-the-moon