*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2299573-Episode-3-At-the-zoo
Rated: E · Script/Play · Comedy · #2299573
Blake heads to the zoo and challenges a male Lion to a fight, let's see how this ends.
(Blake is seen standing in front of a cage and talking to a male Lion)
B:"so you're the famous ~king of the jungle~ huh"
L:"..."
B:"teh, you don't look so tough, i bet you're not as strong as they say you are"
L:"RAAAAGHH!!"
(Blake pees on himself)
B:"y...you th..think i'm s..s..scared of tha..that yelp o..of yours?"
L:"ngh"
B:"w..what, this isn't pee, i..it's ...uh apple juice, yeah apple in my pants"
L:(yawns and falls asleep)
B:"AHH, I'M TIRED OF YOUR BLATANT DISRESPECT TOWARDS ME, INFACT I CHALLENGE YOU TO A FIGHT!!
L:"zzz"
B:"very well, we shall fight five minutes from now, prepare yourself.
(five minutes later at a random asylum)
ZooKeeper:"are you sure it'll be a good idea to fight a lion wearing that?" (points at blake wearing coat made of steak)
B:"do not question my wisdom" (runs into the battle ground)
(fifteen minuter later)
B:(is seen at the hospital with a full body cast) "i totally beat him"
ZK:"says the one who's in the hospital"
B:"oh shut up".
© Copyright 2023 GentleThief5 (pendragon5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2299573-Episode-3-At-the-zoo