*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2299623-Makima-Fart-Torture
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Activity · #2299623
Makima’s control is still limited. Unfortunately her wet farts need to go somewhere.
Kobeni woke up in the middle of Makima’s office room to find herself stuck to a couch. Her body was laid out over the seats while everything below her head had been engulfed in some abnormal looking tape. As she realized her situation, Kobeni’s nervous squeaks made it clear she was more than uncomfortable in her new position. Eventually, all that stress ended up making her scream in panic, hopelessly attempting to dislodge herself from her surreal prison. However, Kobeni went silent as she caught a glimpse of the figure from across the room.

“So you’re finally awake,” Makima coldly stated. She looked almost humbled to see Kobeni struggling, finding her plight cute as the poor girl looked confused. Makima continued as she approached the couch. “You forced me to take a trip to the restroom while you were still unconscious,” something about the way she said that line startled Kobeni even more. It felt like the kind of line someone would say before they killed you. “All that beer from earlier tonight didn’t agree with my stomach.” Makima towered over Kobeni, causing a shadow to cover her face and her spiral yellow eyes to glow with such ferocity.

Kobeni murmured nervously, trying to find something that would suppress her mysterious boss’ terrifying aura. “I’m sorry Ms. Makima! I wasn’t trying to…” Makima put a finger over Kobeni’s mouth.

“Ssssh,” there was a small pause before she continued. “You’ve done nothing wrong. I just need a need a big favor.” Kobeni relaxed hearing this sentence. Perhaps her earlier premonition was due to her being trapped to the couch. Though the malice still lingered in Makima’s devilish eyes. “Just sit still and breath.” Those were the last words Kobeni heard before Makima disappeared from her line of sight, walking towards the other side of the couch behind Kobeni’s head. It was almost as if her boss was teasing her with the way Makima conducted herself. But still, Kobeni couldn’t put her finger on what Makima wanted.

Suddenly, Makima’s black pants came into view as they hovered over Kobeni’s head. And just like that, Makima’s plump rear whose shape was clad in black engulfed the now terrified Kobeni’s timid face. Kobeni instantly tasted what Makima mentioned earlier as the crack of her ass smelled like diarrhea.

“I take it the smell is not so nice,” Makima stated looking over her shoulder. “Sorry, the bathroom was occupied at first, so my farts got a little messy before I could do my business.”

FBBBPRRPLPRQPQLLPLSHPLRPQSH@&@!*

Before Kobeni could react, a meaty, wet fart blasted her face whilst her mouth was open. Kobeni gagged as she attempted to scream, only for Makima’s post dump stench to cause her to choke.

“After so much cheap alcohol, it would be foolish to assume one trip would be all I needed.” Makima laid herself out on the couch still relaxing her juicy asscheeks on Kobeni. “Hopefully my pants survive long enough before everyone goes home. If not…”

FLBRQPRPLPLPFBRQBQBQBPSHPLT$&$@!*

“…I guess you will have to cover for me.” Kobeni felt queasy as Makima’s sloppy fart warmed her face. She could feel something slapping against the back of Makima’s pants as her gassy emission ended on a squishy note.

Kobeni attempted to break free, wiggling her head under the pressure of Makima’s full ass. “Don’t worry Kobeni,” said Makima. “You are very strong. I know you’ll last much longer than I’ll need.” Makima smiled softly, but still retained her cold demeanor as she relaxed her stomach.

PFFFFPLPLPPRPRPRPLPLRPRPLPPPP!!!*
BRFLPPPBRBRBLBLBLBLBL??

Makima’s meaty farts prompted to her to sigh in relief. Kobeni, on the other hand, was tearing up as a result of Makima’s hot, potent stench. Her butt already smelled like crap, but her post-beer farts were downright toxic. Kobeni whined under the intense aroma of her boss’ disgusting poots.

Makima then adjusted herself so that she was sitting normally, placing her feet on the ground and her back on the backrest, but her ass was still firmly planted on the poor Kobeni. As Makima adjusted her sitting position, her meaty ass grinded on the helpless Kobeni who was becoming further acquainted with her boss’ dirty rear. Makima did her best to wedge Kobeni’s nose firmly into her buttcrack, prompting Makima to stop wiping her butt with Kobeni’s face.

Kobeni squeaked as the smell of Makima’s bowels was trapped her between her two ballooning buttcheeks.

PFFFFFFPLPLPLPLPPPPPPP!*

Makima’s raunchy ass signaled it was nowhere near finished as Kobeni took the full force of that last fart. Tears continued to form on the young girl’s face as she once again attempted to break free, but every attempt to move her head only wedged her nose further into Makima’s crack. Kobeni soon lost the will to continue, tears continued to form down her face at a much faster rate. Kobeni wailed as she started crying in despair, giving up on avoiding her fate.

Makima looked down to see her underling in pain. “Those are the cleanest farts you will have to endure, but I’m not so sure about these next ones.” Almost prophetically, Makima’s stomach groaned demonically, signifying how messed up her guts really were. “I hope you are ready for what’s coming next.”

Makima’s monotone voice made that statement all the more scary. Kobeni panicked, making muffled screams and wiggling around crazily like someone who was mad, but all that ceased once Makima’s ass gained control.

PFPFPLPLPLPLPLPLPLPLPLPRPRPRPRPRPLPLPBRPLQ?!!

A long, juicy fart forced the entrenched Kobeni to stop struggling as she caught a whiff of the smell at ground zero. Makima winced a little as her next bout of gas traveled south.

PRQPLPBRPLPLPFPFPFFPFPFPFPFPPRQQRQRQRQR€£¥PLT*

A deep-pitched fart sounding a little more than wet irritated Kobeni further with a raw stench. On the other hand, Makima was more than satisfied feeling the warm aroma of her bubbly butt burps spew from her meaty dump truck. Kobeni felt like she was about to throw up as Makima’s messy farts continued.

PFPFPLPLPSHPRQP$$&@???

Kobeni’s eyes widened as she felt the wetness of that last fart directly on her nose. “Oh my,” Makima retorted, giggling softly. “They are starting to fell like they did a few minutes ago.” Makima’s stomach once again assured Kobeni’s torment wasn’t ending soon, emitting a demonic roar which prompted Makima to put a hand to her stomach. “They also smell like they did in the bathroom.” Makima chuckled a bit as she carelessly grunted.

PFFPLPRQPQPQPQPSHPRPSHPLRQ$@&@&&&@!!!*

Kobeni definitely felt something against her nose as the smell was all the more sewage like. Kobeni gagged, for all she could do was hope her boss’ underwear took the brunt of her sloppy shart. “Ah, I think I just pooped myself,” Makima stated unaffectedly placing her arms on the back of the rest looking much more relaxed. “Maybe wearing such small panties wasn’t such a good idea.” Makima adjusted her pants a bit after this statement. Her big butt didn’t seem to mind how messy her underwear felt as Makima grunted in response to another tummy rumble.

GRRQRPQPQRQRQRQRFQPLSHT$&&@&$@&$@@* Kobeni felt the juiciness of Makima’s next shart coat her face in a sticky wetness. Kobeni gave up struggling, doing her best not to vomit in her mouth. “My Kobeni-chan, you are so helpful,” Makima happily stated.

PRPRSHPRQRQPFSHHSHSHPROOP€€€££€£????!* Another pants pooping fart blasting out of her rear. “I never knew my farts could be handled by a mere human.” PRRPPLPLPLPSH€£?!* “Perhaps I should have ate something before all that alcohol. I could probably knock you out with that kind of power.” Makima’s stomach growled fiercely. The red-haired dominatrix only relaxed more her stomach grew more and more volatile.

PRPLPLPPPPLPPPPPPPFPSHPRTP$??!*

Kobeni wretched as she accidentally threw up a little from the devilish smell of Mikima’s messy sharts. Unfortunately her mouth was smothered in her boss’ rear, so she had to coexist with the taste of her meal as well. “I’m going to get off after this next one, there is no point in this if you won’t pass out.” Kobeni felt a wash of relief hearing this. “If my farts can’t defeat you then they most certainly can’t defeat the hardest devils.”

Makima then held her belly with both hands so she could give a big push to her stomach. Makima grunted audibly.

FPPPLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!PRPSHPLPLPQPQPSHPLSHPLSHPLSH$@&@#%£¥#%%#£¥!!!!!!*

A powerful shart coating her pants, as well as Kobeni. Makima sighed as she began waving her hand to ward off the stink. She crossed her legs as she caught a whiff of her nasty eruptions. “Ahhhhh, baking brownies in my pants might have been a bit embarrassing if I wasn’t wearing dark pants.” Pfft* Makima released a small fart before continuing. “Of course, I would mind giving Denji a taste of this.”

Makima then stood up and turned around, seeing the mortified Kobeni frozen as she could not process what had just occurred. “The restraints will melt in a few minutes.” Makima leaned over Kobeni’s head, smiling faintly. “For what it’s worth, you made a very useful pillow.” Makima turned away from Kobeni as she made her way to the door, walking with her hands behind her back. “I guess another trip to the bathroom is in order,” Makima stated,

PRSHPLOOP???! before a wet fart blew from her heavily dark-splotched black pants which had a slight bulge below the huge stain on her ass.

Kobeni watched as Makima walked out the door, the smell not disappearing for her face was wet with more than just tears. Kobeni breathed unsteadily with her eyes widened by shock as she waited for her restraints to come off.
© Copyright 2023 SpoonLegends (divinewaffle at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2299623-Makima-Fart-Torture