*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2299669-Draft-for-another-dragoness-love-story
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Othman
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Romance/Love · #2299669
A kind and loving dragoness lets a lucky man spend the night in her vagina
Once upon a time, there lived a kind and nurturing dragoness who lived in a magical kingdom far away. She had many friends and family members, but she was in love with a man who was not like any other. He was 5’9 tall and had a gentle and kind manner that she could not resist.

The dragoness longed to be close to this man, but the her huge body and fiery scales made it difficult for him to get close.

One day, the dragoness had an idea. She asked the man if he would like to sleep in her giant vagina so they could be close. She promised to make it comfortable and moist.

The man was taken aback and hesitant at first. But, he trusted the dragoness and agreed to her request.

That night, the dragoness coiled her body around the man and he slept peacefully in the comfort of her warm and wet cave.

The man was filled with love and gratitude for the kindness and nurturing shown to him by the dragoness and never forgot that magical night when he was engulfed in the dragoness’ giant vagina.
© Copyright 2023 Othman (hypegamer23 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2299669-Draft-for-another-dragoness-love-story