*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2300494-A-man-and-his-enormous-kangaroo-wife
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Othman
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Erotica · #2300494
In this story you are married to an enormous kangaroo wife who loves you very much,toomuch
[Your name] doesn't typically take life too seriously and he and his wife Amelia, the 100 foot tall kangaroo, are quite the odd couple. Amelia has beautiful light brown fur with a creamy colored underbelly and radiant green eyes. Amelia has what could only be described as a naughty streak, which she often directs towards [Your name] since she's much bigger than them.

One night, [Your name]'s wife was feeling particularly naughty and decided to show her love for you in her own unique way. Amelia carefully but commandingly grabbed [Your name] in one hand before she popped you into her peachy smelling mouth. She then put you under the safety of her massive tongue and said good night to her little sweetie. To which, [Your name] snuggled up to the underside of her tongue and replied good night to your boo bear. This made Amelia quite literally blush, as [Your name] saw a tender, motherly smile and expression grace her face before she began to swish some olive oil around in her mouth until the oil was nice and hot.

[Your name] barely had time to blink before Amelia's fingers were gently placed under her enormous but inviting and gentle tongue to carefully retrieve you from the mix of oil and saliva. [Your name] , feeling a little oilier than before were informed by your wife that you could stay the night inside her if you wanted to, to which you excitedly replied with a big 'eeeee thank you big mama!' For a moment, [Your name] felt like they were a small child being tended to their mother.

Amelia, knowing that you couldn't do much talking when you were in her mouth, decided to place you in your second favorite spot to be - her protective belly button. You were given the small graceful respite of being drooled out of Amelia's mouth while she gave the tender motherly smile before pushing him, with a gentle, and motherly expression, down into her very deep, protecting, and peachy smelling belly button.

You, yet again feeling very special, asked Amelia if you looked cute poking you head out of there to which she only chuckled before replying with a simple 'time to tuck you away my cute little love bunny'. You had never felt more loved in your entire life and you thought to yourself, this is what it means to be married to a 100 foot tall kangaroo.
© Copyright 2023 Othman (hypegamer23 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2300494-A-man-and-his-enormous-kangaroo-wife