*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2300093-chocolate-dipped-Yuri
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Fanfiction · #2300093
Yuri (DDLC) gorges herself on chocolates~
Yuri was in her room playing in her phone, the literature club had just concluded not too long ago and she was sitting boredly at home, until the doorbell suddenly rang. Yuri stood up and walked to the door curiously, watching carefully to see if any creeps were outside waiting for her, before going to the door and opening it, she saw a giant box, it was plain, addressed to her but not from anyone, Yuri took the box inside and sat it in the middle of the room. Yuri grabbed one of her plentiful knives and listened gleefully as the knife cut ever so nicely through the tape and cardboard, letting the top flap open like wings which revealed a truck load of chocolate, all with Monika’s face on them. Yuri rolled her eyes and assumed Monika was showing off when she spotted a cut off center pair of paper with one message between them, Yuri picked the paper she had accidentally cut up and put them together, reading the message

thought you would like it, I put in some special ingredients so I knew you would love it

Love, Monika *Heart*


Yuri looked around for her parents, they were absolute chocoholics and could easily run through a box like this before their guts even digested the first few bars. Yuri picked the box up and carried it to her room, panting and huffing as if she suddenly weighed a ton, she waddled to her room and placed the box on her bed, sitting down and sighing. Yuri looked at the bars and took one out, it had some weight to it, which either meant the bar was really small, or the paper wrapping was exceedingly thin. Yuri peeled away at the wrapping and flipped the top side of the bar upwards, slowly breaking off a piece and seeing just how thick it was, after a few minutes Yuri deduced that the piece itself was as the same size as the tip of pointer finger to the first bending joint, but also she realised that the piece was melting in her fingers. Yuri panicked and scarfed the chocolate piece down, she spent a few seconds still before looking at her fingers uncontrollably and shoving two of then in her mouth, the ones she held the chocolate with. Yuri slowly moved the half melted chocolate piece around her mouth, cleaning her saliva covered fingers on her shirt while being distracted by a delicious piece of chocolate, she turned to the already open bar and cracked herself another, and another, until the sweet taste of one at a time stopped sufficing, she grabbed the remaining half of the bar of chocolate and wolfed it down, feeling the delicious chocolate quickly melt onto her hands in the span of two seconds.

Yuri sat down next to the box and lifted out two more bars, tearing them open and watching as the melted onto her hands, the sweet yet distinct smell of chocolate filling her senses as she slowly felt the wonders of chocolaty goodness drizzle onto her palms, Yuri scarfed the bars down one at a time, causing her belly to bloat out and become distinct on her. Yuri lied down next to the box and hugged it, before looking at her hands and realizing she had smudged some of her things with the gooey brown delicacy, though Yuri lost all sense of care as she leaped over to each stain and licked it clean, sweating as she did, eventually standing up with a bit of a bigger belly and taking more bars of chocolate, putting them on her so she could hold more. Yuri piggishly scarfed down bar after bar of chocolate, growing bigger and fatter, licking her fingers and whipping them on herself, causing wet partially melted chocolate to stain her body, making her more and more pig like. Yuri shoved bars between her legs, between her bosom, all over herself in an attempt to hold more, stuffing them in her mouth while growing messier and messier, staining every bit of her body in a sweat and chocolate covered heaven. Yuri eventually broke the wrappers holding the bars on her and made even more of a mess, completely smothered head to toe in chocolate, to varying levels of thickness. Yuri eventually got a grasp on reality as she heard the doorbell ring, though with no sense of shame she went over and answered it, seeing at least two more boxes of what she could only imagine was chocolate, a very familiar face watching from the bushes with arousing delight. Yuri brought the boxes to her room (after an hour) and dumped them all on the floor, falling on them with a massive boom and rolling around, grabbing whatever chocolate was intact and eating it, moaning in uncontrollable pleasure. Yuri felt the chocolate seep I to every single sweat filled fold and labyrinth off flab on her, playing with her fat body and gorging on more chocolate as the smell and taste overwhelmed her senses even more. Yuri yawned and eventually fell asleep, her big body jiggling in the air much to her secret admirers delight watching as the chocolate stuffed beluga whale of a woman enjoyed herself all over. Every chocolate filled chasm of a fold on Yuri’s body wiggled and slowed until a halt, Yuri’s belly slowly drizzled down chocolate and sweat, getting chocolate all over the piggish Yuri’s bed even as she slept. The next day Yuri woke up to the sound of her pig alarm clock oinking away, Yuri rolled off the bed and slammed onto the floor, making a big “bwomph!” which shut off the pig alarm. Yuri slowly got up and waddled her chocolate stained body to the closet, opening it and putting on a revealing school uniform which did nothing to hide her tree stump thighs or blimp of a chocolate stained belly. Yuri threw it on like it was normal and waddled to the door, only to realize she did not have breakfast, Yuri waddled upstairs and took a breather, taking 15 minutes to catch her sweaty breath before making it upstairs and seeing the three full boxes of chocolate Yuri called “breakfast”

Yuri pretty much moaned and touched herself as she waddled over, looking in and finding all the chocolate bars pre-unwrapped. Yuri squealed like a pig as she went face first, her chocolate face reignited the messy stains all over as she ate up like a hog, sweat pouring down around her as Yuri panted and moaned with a full mouth, gorging herself and devouring much more chocolate twice as quickly than last night. Yuri felt her heaving butt cheeks peak out over her pants and moaned, giving one of her enormous cheeks a big slap and staining her pants with chocolate and sweat. After a few hours Yuri leaned back and patted her tight belly, moaning and rolling downstairs where she waddled to the door, ready for a new day at the literature club.


The End.
© Copyright 2023 the-dude462 (the-dude462 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2300093-chocolate-dipped-Yuri