*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2303347-Circus-blimp-Baby
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Fiction · Fanfiction · #2303347
requested by EldrichArtist on deviantart
Circus Baby approached the facility she was invited to, the note saying to come alone, CB approached the door and walked in, her feet thumping against the floor as she walked in, the cold hard metal could really be felt under Circus Baby’s clown shoes. Circus Baby walked a bit further into the facility, when suddenly a fire alert went off, spooking the young girl and prompting her to turn towards the source, only for a hose to be shoved into her mouth. Gallons on gallons of water flushed into CB’s hollow body, filling her thighs and her gut for a few minutes, when the alarm suddenly fizzled out and the hose stopped working.






Circus Baby looked down at her body, it had already grown quite bottom heavy, with her hips wobbling and jiggling with all the water now filling them up. Circus Baby rolled her eyes and waddled forward to a suspended bridge, the old metal ropes holding said bridge appearing well rusted. Circus Baby made it to the other side with a bit of creaking, though she couldn’t tell if it was the bridge or her, she made her way to a door and opened it, revealing what looked like a giant viewing room, likely for guests. CB waddled in and immediately had her attention stolen by a pipe with the label “ice cream sample” on it, and wanting a refill on her ice cream supply, put her belly button on it and turned the lever. For a few moments nothing problematic happened, but when Circus Baby decided she had enough, she had found that her belly button was stuck, and no matter how hard she yanked, she couldn’t get her belly button out. That wasn’t to say she wasn’t getting farther from the valve, her gut began to swell as the ice cream and water mixed, becoming an interesting mix inside her body as Circus Baby grew outwards, her hips and sides growing softer every moment.






After a few moments, the ground beneath Baby began to creak as she grew bigger and softer, her body ballooning and bouncing about as she grew rounder and spherical. Baby’s breasts had become beach balls that were close to smothering her face, her thighs were big enough to crush a man, her butt was wide enough to smother a town of people, and her arms were able to give the softest, if coldest, hugs. CB’s belly began to creak and moan with fullness as condensation built up around it, the heat from Circus Baby mixing with the cold ice cream didn’t help much as she sat there, helpless like a baby. After a final few scoops worth, the ground beneath baby gave way, causing the poor clown to fall for what felt like a second, when she really dropped two stories. Her whole body cried and whaled as the remaining pipe inside CB’s belly button pressed into her, the blubbery roundness fit to burst if anyone were to dare poke it.






Circus Baby slowly regained consciousness and lifted her tired eyes up, her main chins wobbling as she rested her head on a conveyor belt. After a quick epiphany, Circus Baby looked up and saw a long line of thick, large ice cream sandwiches making their way towards her. Trying not to be suffocated under a pile of sweets, Circus Baby was forced to gulp and gobble up each one, her belly creaking and groaning as the condensation leaked onto the floor, creating a wet puddle around the blobby Baby, her face and chins filled with half melted ice cream sandwich bits, her body growing taut as she was forced to stuff down sandwich after sandwich. Circus Baby thought she was reaching her limit, that this was some sort of punishment for her greed, that she was going to explode as some sort of pay back for stealing, but as CB braced for the next Ice Cream Sandwich, she felt air flow in her mouth, sure it wasn’t empty but at least the food stopped. Circus Baby looked around and saw security robots handling the machines, and also saw that in her panicked flailing, she had hit a switch which activated the emergency security.






With a bit of help, Circus Baby got back on her swollen feet, and managed to barely stand, though she was still very blobby and very messy from before, the condensation on the floor still following CB as she tried to waddle away. As Circus Baby tried to find a way out, she noticed a security robot walk up to her, holding up a burger, it was greasy and juicy and absolutely delicious looking, you wouldn’t blame Circus Baby for scarfing it down after all the sugary treats she devoured. Circus Baby thanked the robot with her mouth full and continued to waddle on, then the next robot came, this time with a warm burrito, then the next robot with a pizza, then the next, and the next, and the next one after that, it was barely ten minutes until Circus Baby was surrounded and swarmed by these feeder robots, all delivering delicious greasy junk food from the staff dining room.






Circus Baby tried fruitlessly to run, her massive stomps shaking the whole facility as she waddled by, eventually having the robots catch up to her and begin hand feeding her, all wearing cute little black and white horns on their head as they did so. CB grew plumper and softer with every bit and bite of junk food she piggishly ate, her body growing as she tried to make her way forward, until eventually falling off what appeared to be the same suspended bridge from earlier, the bridge had snapped and dropped our clown protagonist right onto another conveyor belt, prompting them to scramble about trying to get up, only to see a tube slither down and force itself into Circus Baby’s softened maw.






Not even a minute later, Circus baby figuratively and literally exploded out the facility, her massive frame wobbling like souffle fresh from the oven, her twin moons swinging in the air almost hypnotically, and her fat face being surrounded by arm and breast fat, her whole body packed to the brim with delicious fatty food goodness.






Meanwhile, Eldrich and Persona were standing on the path to the former factory entrance, Eldrich was blushing visibly while disguising himself like a birthday child, the latter nervously saying “you sure she’ll believe me Persona? I don’t think this is convincing…”






“Mmm, one more touch-” Persona pulled out a half black and white wig, placing it on Eldrich’s head as they walked along calmly “-and the disguise is done!”






“You think I can do this?” Eldrich said again, looking up like a small child to Persona.






“I believe in you bud,” Persona happily said, patting Eldrich’s fake hair before letting the boy run along.






Eldrich ran up to CB and climbed, scaling her blimp of a belly as he listened to it creak and groan, the climb being an arduous thanks to the condensation building up around Circus Baby’s body. Eventually Eldrich made it to our clown protagonist’s buxom bosom, reaching a hand in and slowly sliding his way through the wet cleavage, before eventually popping out right in front of Circus Baby’s slob face, the food around her neck and cheeks staining quite thoroughly. Eldrich nervously cleared his throat and said “h-hi, I-I was walking by and noticed you, y-you need help?”






Circus Baby smugly smirked at Eldrich before opening up and saying “why yes, there’s a surprise I have for you in my belly button, wanna have it?”






“b-boy would I!” Eldrich said, blushing massively as he went and climbed back down.






It was a difficult spelunking, but Eldrich reached CB’s belly button, and in it was the nozzle of a pipe, and it was leaking fresh cold ice cream. Eldrich put his lips around the pipe and sucked, only to feel gallons on gallons of ice cream shotgun down his throat and enter his belly, causing it to swell in his small meek form, making him balloon outwards like baby.






Persona watched from a distance as Eldrich’s belly began to catch up with Circus Baby’s, smiling to himself as he said, “I love young romance.”


The End.
© Copyright 2023 the-dude462 (the-dude462 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2303347-Circus-blimp-Baby