*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2300977-Prizes-Insert
Rated: E · Other · Other · #2300977
Prizes Insert
*Balloonb**Balloonb**Balloonb*First Place*Balloonb**Balloonb**Balloonb*
Author receives 50,000 GPS and a merit badge
Story receives a blue awardicon

*Balloonr**Balloonr**Balloonr*Second Place*Balloonr**Balloonr**Balloonr*
Author receives 25,000 GPS and a merit badge
Story receives a red awardicon

*Balloong**Balloong**Balloong*Third Place*Balloong**Balloong**Balloong*
Author receives 12,500 GPS and a merit badge
Story receives a Green awardicon

The judges will select the merit badge, with most winners earning the short story badge. The best stories will earn the exclusive Max Excellence badge
Merit Badge in Max Excellence
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on your new merit badge! Thank you for supporting the Writing.Com community with your inspirations, participation and activities. We sincerely appreciate it! -SMs

Judges may elect to award Honorable Mentions, which may include up to 5000 GPS, a merit badge, and an awardicon for the story.

If there are fewer than six entries in the contest, only first and second place awards will be granted.

If there are fewer than four entries in the contest, that round of the contest will be cancelled.  Judges may opt to award Honorable Mention awards, including GPS and a merit badge.

narrow bar


Optional Motivation Competition

Contestants may elect to respond to all three prompts.  We'll have an additional and separate motivation competition for the best story that responds to all three prompts.  The author of the winning story in this category will earn 10,000 GPS and a motivation merit badge.  If there is only one entry in this category, it will recive the award.  The winner in this category is eligible for the other awards mentioned above.  Contestants wanting to enter this competition should list all three prompts in the heading to their story.

The motivation competition requires a minimum of one entry that responds to all three prompts and does not depend on the total number of entries to the main contest.  We will make the award for the motivation contest even if only one contestant responds to all three  prompts and the above minima are not met for the main contest.
© Copyright 2023 Max Griffin 🏳️‍🌈 (mathguy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2300977-Prizes-Insert