*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2301385-Wheel-Question-Grass
Rated: E · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #2301385
Wheel, Question, Grass thoughts
Wheel

I watched as the rusty old wheel spun lazily in the breeze. It had been a fixture in the backyard for as long as I could remember, an artifact of my childhood. Memories flooded my mind of carefree days, laughter, and games with friends. But time had taken its toll, and the wheel's paint had faded, its spokes creaking with each rotation.

Question

"Why are we here?" he asked, gazing up at the night sky. The stars twinkled above like distant beacons of the cosmos.

She pondered for a moment before replying, "Perhaps to find meaning, to love, and to create memories worth cherishing."

Grass

The blades of grass tickled her bare feet as she walked through the meadow. The scent of wildflowers permeated the air, and a gentle breeze danced through the green expanse. She laid down, feeling the earth beneath her, and watched the clouds drift by, forming shapes that sparked her imagination.

In that moment, she felt a profound connection with nature, realizing that life, like the grass, was meant to be savored in its simplicity, finding beauty in the small things and cherishing each fleeting moment.
© Copyright 2023 WriterRick (rick12221 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2301385-Wheel-Question-Grass