*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2301445-REASONS-WHY-ONE-NEED-TO--LOSE-WEIGHT
by Owino
Rated: E · Essay · Cultural · #2301445
The article is basically stating on why one need to observe and consider losing weight.
REASONS WHY ONE SHOULD LOSE WEIGHT
Weight refers to the general mass of the body, or rather the heaviness of a substance or individual. It is important for one to observe their weight, since some side effects might be seen if not done so. Therefore, in this article, I will be discussing on the main reasons why an individual should consider losing weight.
Healthy weight involves how a person lives with healthy eating patterns and day to day physical deeds. It does not involve following a diet plan. Some of the factors that affect weight loss include;
1.Illnesses
2.Environments
3.Medication
4.Genetics
5. Age
6. Sleep
Some of the above listed factors are intentional while others are not. On the same, weight loss is important due to the following reasons;
1.Lower the risk of developing health conditions
Losing weight helps one to reduce the chances developing medical conditions such as heart diseases, braze diabetes and blood sugar and also lowers the risk of stroke. In addition to that, eating foods with less fats and grease brings about clear skin, helping the body to react better to environmental changes.
2.Boosts energy and self-esteem
To an individual, losing weight is a proof that they need to be confident about themselves when they see a thinner version of them hence boosting their self- confidence. Efforts of weight loss also gives a person energy boost. For instance, when doing exercise, the body may release chemicals that automatically brightens your mood and gives you energy to keep going.
3. Gives better sleep
There is a connection between weight and the quality of sleep. Having a lot of weight may interfere with an individual's sleep routine or rather cycle. Therefore, losing weight helps one reset their sleep routine hence better sleep.
4.Monitors health of the joints
There are conditions that develop at the joints such as arthritis. When a person gains more weight, the joints tend to strain, hence increasing their chances of developing such conditions. Weight loss comes in to ease the pain and lower risks of developing health conditions.
5.Reduces tension and fatigue
Weight loss also helps a person to become active and reduces the chances of getting tired easily. Becoming active is helpful in accomplishing activities without pressure and worry.
6. Mental balance
This refers to the good psychological state of an individual. Losing weight helps a person to reduce being anxious and depressed. This may be connected to people's take about you and how you view yourself as a person.
7. Easy movement
With the knees and joints being flexible, mobility is improved. Having much weight may cause difficulty in moving from one point to another, for example when climbing stair cases. It is therefore important to consider losing weight to strengthen mobility.
In a nutshell, weight loss is important to observe losing weight so as to obtain the benefits of being healthy in a lifespan. Individuals that lose weight find it easier to cope up with daily activities and routine.

© Copyright 2023 Owino (feisue at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2301445-REASONS-WHY-ONE-NEED-TO--LOSE-WEIGHT