*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2301553-Bigger-Better-Bust
Rated: ASR · Short Story · Erotica · #2301553
A Dragoness' Expansion
A long time ago, dragons & humans coexisted in peace. There was a friendship between dragoness Starlight and witch Hazel. Both lived deep in the heart of a forest, albeit Hazel preferred her hutch to the lakeside cave.

Hazel had been mixing potions made from a pink weed commonly called Goddess Delight. She just finished her newest batch when a swoosh of wings announced Star's arrival. She was one of those biped dragons that were 50% bigger than the typical human minus wings & tail.

Squeezing through the door was no easy task, one Hazel hoped her potion would remedy. "What is this supposed to do again?" Star asked between dragon sized gulps. "It'll shrink you down a little when you are around human dwellings." Hazel replied.

No sooner had the witch spoken than Star's chest began to expand. As it did it knocked the other potions to the floor. "Oops." Star said, not really sorry, but rather delighted at the turn of events. "Dang. Too much mugwart" Hazel said. Star never did stop to both of their pleasure.
© Copyright 2023 Massive Friendly Derg (dragondawn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2301553-Bigger-Better-Bust