*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2301556-New-Heights
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Short Story · Erotica · #2301556
Perfume worthy of a giantess
Kim (4ft 8in) had camped out in the forest. She found a glade in a valley at the foot of Mt. Eber. Upon waking after a good nights sleep, she found a box addressed to her. "Those mail drones sure know how to do their job" she said as she looked her package. It had a label saying "Thinking of you, things are looking up." There was no return address. She opens the box to find a perfume sprayer labled "New Heights". "Must be a free sample," she says.

She sprays it all over herself (it was a rough night in the tent). Suddnly she finds herself growing! Her frame stretches to 6, 7, no 8 feet. Muscles rippled along her skin. She had destroyed her clothes in the process. Her face beet red, she realizes that if there was anyone nearby, her new Amazonian body was free for display. Yet the lure of power won out. She continued to spray herself until nothing was left. Her body stretches & expands. She moans in pleasure as she grew. When she was done, she towered at 800ft, her muscles bulging. A true giantess was born!
© Copyright 2023 Massive Friendly Derg (dragondawn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2301556-New-Heights