*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2301649-Auntie-Kirstys-Cave-Catastrophe
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #2301649
A young woman gets herself stuck in a rather small cave after following her niece.
Twenty-five year old Kirsty Thompson was spending the afternoon with her niece Anna and the two were out walking when the very curious seven year old girl ran over to a rather small nearby cave and said, "Come and look at this aunty Kirsty."

The short but curvaceous young brunette, who was wearing a pink sweater with a dark blue hoodie over the top of it and a short black skirt that stopped just above her knees quickly ran over to the cave and said, "Wow, that does seem like a very interesting cave Anna but I don't think we should look inside it, it's pretty," as Anna quickly climbed into the cave before she could finish her sentence.

The shocked and now slightly panicking Kirsty said, "Anna, what are you doing, you don't know what might be in there, please come out of there before you get your new dress dirty."

Unfortunately, the young girl wasn't listening to her and said, "Come on in, auntie Kristy, there's some really pretty rocks in here and your butt definitely isn't as big as my mom says it is."

The young woman couldn't believe that her sister Emma would say that her butt was big, especially since hers had definitely increased in size since having Anna but tried to put that to the back of her mind and said, "Come on Anna, please come out of there, I'm worried that you might get hurt in there," but still her niece didn't come out and began touching the coloured rocks inside the cave.

Kirsty realised that she had no other choice but to enter the cave and said, "It's definitely going to be an extremely tight squeeze but I can fit in there, my boobs aren't that big and it's not like I'm going to get stuck," as she placed her bag beside the cave.

She then stuck her arms inside the cave then her head and after a bit of struggle due to her boobs, her entire top half was soon inside, leaving only her hips, backside and legs sticking out, giving anyone who was walking past an extremely great view of her lower half.

The young brunette quickly said with a slightly stern tone of voice, "Anna, please come over right now or you're definitely not having ice cream after your dinner tonight," which quickly caused the young girl to come running over to her.

Kirsty said, "Thank you for finally listening to me Anna and coming over straight away, please don't ever go into a cave without letting me check it first, I know you're very curious but I have to make sure it's safe for you first, it's that okay?"

Anna replied, "Yes auntie Kristy, I'm really sorry for going in here without asking you first, am I still allowed ice cream after dinner, you look really funny auntie Kristy."

The young woman replied, "Of course, you can still have ice cream and I do look pretty funny," as she jokingly began wiggling her behind.

Kirsty said, "Okay Anna, let's get out of here and we'll go to the playground before dinner," as she then tried to back of the cave but was extremely shocked to discover that she couldn't, trying to back twice more without any success.

The young brunette's eyes grew very wide as she said to herself, "You have got to be kidding me, maybe climbing in here after big lunch and second piece of chocolate fudge cake was a mistake," as she placed her hands against the cave and pushed and pushed with all her might but still the cave just simply refused to release it's grip on her.

Her slightly confused niece asked, "Are you all right auntie Kirsty, you don't seem to be able to come out, are you stuck?"

Kirsty put her hands on Anna's shoulders and said, "Don't worry Anna, I'm fine, it's just a bit more difficult than I thought," with seemingly trying to convince herself more than her niece as she placed her hands against the cave again and pushed and wiggled with all her strength, even putting her left foot against the cave for more leverage.

Unfortunately, the young woman's efforts proved to be in vain as she just simply wouldn't budge and was hit by the realisation that she was in fact completely and utterly stuck in the cave.

The absolutely mortified Kirsty said, "It's just no good, Anna, I think you were right, I'm stuck, I can't believe this, I'm actually stuck in this cave," as she couldn't believe that this was actually happening to her, especially in front of her niece.

The shocked Anna said, "Oh no auntie Kirsty, what are you going to do, are you going to be stuck there for weeks like Winnie the Pooh?"

The young brunette said, "Hopefully, I'm not going to be stuck here for weeks but I do have an idea," and quickly grabbed her phone out of her hoodie and called her boyfriend Paul and her best friend Penny, who both burst into laughter when they heard what her situation was but were more happy to come help and promised to come as quickly as they could with Penny promising to bring butter.

Kirsty said, "I guess we just have to wait for help to arrive, I'm really sorry about this Anna."

The young girl replied, "It's fine auntie Kirsty, but I'm really sorry that you're stuck, It's my fault, it's shouldn't have gone into this cave and come when you asked me to."

"It's absolutely fine Anna, you're just very curious, which you have every right to be at your age but I would suggest you be a bit more careful in future before you climb into places and it's not your fault I'm stuck, it's mine, I shouldn't have climbed in here and I definitely need to cut down on the biscuits and cakes, my tummys is a bit too soft," said the young woman as she poked her wedged stomach before the two began laughing at the ridiculous of the situation.

Penny and Paul arrived more than half an hour later and burst into laughter when they saw Kirsty's rear end sticking out of the cave.

Penny, a slightly curvaceous young blond, who was wearing her favourite short knee length light blue dress with white polka dots and black tights patted her best friend's backside and said, "Don't worry Kirsty the pooh, we'll soon have you out of there but this might tickle a bit," as she quickly pulled the young woman's skirt, exposing her bubble butt which was barely covered by adorable red panties with tiny penguins on them and began rubbing some butter on her wedged stomach.

Paul, a slightly muscular glasses wearing young man, who was wearing a dark blue shirt and denim jeans began helping to rub on the butter while still being disbelief at his girlfriend's predicament.

Kirsty felt a shiver down her spine and said, "Oh my god, that butter is so cold," then began giggling at how ticklish it felt have the butter rubbed onto her stomach.

The two were soon finished rubbing on the butter as Penny quickly grabbed onto her best friend's hips and said, "Kirsty, we're going to try to pull you out now, so please brace yourself because this is definitely going to hurt, " as Paul grabbed onto her waist.

The young blond said, "All right Paul, 1,2,3, Pull," as she then leaned and the two began pulling with all their strength on the young brunette, beginning an epic tug of war with the cave over her.

Kirsty said, "OW, Ouch, Oh, OW, that really hurts, I'm not sure this is going to work, OW, I think I'm going to be pulled in two, Ouch," as she began pushing and wiggling again.

Her niece cheered her on and said, "Come on auntie Kirsty, you can't give up, push," which inspired the young woman to push harder.

Penny placed her feet against the cave for more leverage, pulled harder and said, "Come on Paul, put your back into it and pull, Pull, Kirsty needs to come out of there."

The young man pulled harder and replied, "I am putting my back into it Penny, I don't think she's going to budge," as his poor girlfriend was being streched to her absolute limit until suddenly, a loud POP sound was heard.

Kirsty was suddenly pulled from the cave at last, sending her, her best friend and her boyfriend tumbling backwards into a heap on the grass as Anna quickly climbed out of the cave.

The young brunette said, "Thank goodness for that, I'm finally free, what a relief," as she hugged Penny and hugged and kissed Paul before thanking the two of them for rescuing as she then hugged her neice, who also thanked Paul and Penny for pulling Kirsty out of the cave.

Penny said, "It was absolutely no problem Kirsty and Anna, I'm glad to see your underwear is the pair that I bought you for your birthday, I knew you would like them."

Kirsty's face turned beet red with embarrassment when she realised that everyone including Anna could see her underwear and quickly pulled her skirt before everyone began laughing at the ridiculous of the entire situation before going to playground then going to get something to eat after all their efforts.

Anna never told her mom about Kirsty getting herself stuck in the cave with Kristy also never mentioning that Anna went into the cave without asking permission first.

The End.








© Copyright 2023 Kieran1998 (kierannorth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2301649-Auntie-Kirstys-Cave-Catastrophe