*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2300239-Heathers-Hole-Lotta-Trouble
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #2300239
A young woman gets herself stuck in a hole in a wall while getting a flower from a garden.
Twenty-five year old Heather Thompson was out walking one afternoon when she suddenly looked to her right and spotted a beautiful pink rose in a garden full of beautiful flowers through a rather small hole in the wall.

The tall and curvaceous glasses wearing young blond, who was wearing her favourite short red dress with white polka dots that stopped just above her knees with black tights and a denim jacket over the top of it quickly ran over to the wall and stuck her hands through the hole but unfortunately, the pink rose was just slightly out of her reach.

Heather said, "Damn it, it's so close, I really want that flower, it would look so good in my hair," as she tried to climb over the wall but unfortunately, she couldn't reach the top of it.

The young woman then looked at the hole in the wall and after checking that no one was nearby to see her, she decided to go through the hole in the wall to grab the pink rose and quickly put her concerns about possibly getting herself stuck due to its rather small size and her curvaceous figure to the back of her mind.

Heather quickly put her phone in her bag and placed it beside the wall then stuck her arms and head through the hole and after a bit of a struggle due to her breasts, her entire top half was soon through, leaving only her hips, backside and legs sticking out, giving anyone who was walking past an extremely great view of her lower half.

The young blond quickly grabbed the pink rose and put it in her hair before wishing that she had brought her phone through the hole with her so that she could take a selfie.

She then began jokingly wiggling her behind and said, "I must look absolutely ridiculous right now, I'm really glad no one can see me like this, especially not Katie but she would definitely enjoy looking at my ass," before trying to back out of the hole in the wall to continue her day but was absolutely shocked to discover that she couldn't.

Heather's eyes grew very wide as she said, "You have got to be kidding me, why did I eat that big breakfast and third peice of chocolate sponge cake," as she then placed her hands against the wall and pushed and pushed with all her might but still the hole just simply refused to release its grip on her.

The now concerned and slightly frustrated young woman said, "This can't be happening, let go of me, you stupid hole, I can't let anyone find me here," as she then tried to push and wiggle herself free again, even putting her right foot against the wall for more leverage, her face turned bright red due to her efforts but unfortunately, it was just simply no use, she just wouldn't budge and was hit by the realisation that she was in fact completely and utterly stuck.

Heather said, "Oh, it's just no use, I'm stuck, I'm actually stuck, I can't believe this, curse my curvaceous figure and love of sweet treats," as she pinched herself and hoped that this was just a nightmare but unfortunately, she was wide awake.

The young blond decided to call her best friend Katie to get her out of this situation but quickly remembered that her phone was on the other side of the wall in her bag.

Heather quickly decided to rule out calling out for help in case she attracted the wrong type of attention then realised that she probably going to have to wait for the garden's owner to find and free her.

The young blond then began regretting her choice of a short dress that day when the wind began blowing around the hem of it and hoped that her underwear wasn't showing.

Heather spent another fifteen minutes unsuccessfully trying to push and wiggle herself free again following a brief rest and said, "This is absolutely ridiculous, how can I be stuck, I'm definitely not fat, I'm just cute and curvaceous," as she poked her stomach and realised that it was definitely a bit softer than usual and decided that restarting her gym membership was definitely going on her to-do list.

The young woman then suddenly felt something sniffing at her backside but was extremely disappointed to hear a dog barking behind her and said, "Oh, you're just a dog, you're absolutely no help, please stop sniffing my big butt and leave me alone," as it then quickly grabbed onto the seat of her dress and began to pull with all its might.

Heather said, "Hey, OW, stop pulling at my dress like that, you naught dog, it's my favourite one, I've had it for years," as she began wiggling her behind but still the dog continued to pull until suddenly, a loud RIP sound was heard.

The young blond's face turned beet red with embarrassment when she realised that the dog had pulled off the seat of her dress and the back of her tights, exposing her bubble butt which was barely covered by adorable white panties with tiny puppies on them for the world to see.

Heather said, "I can't believe that my favourite dress is ruined, I knew I shouldn't have worn those panties today but at least, my day can't possibly get any worse," as a teenage girl, who just happened to be walking past drew a smiley face on her underwear before taking a picture and posting on her social media accounts before running back over to her mom and leaving again.

The young woman said, "Me and my big mouth," as she began laughing at the ridiculousness of her current predicament while the dog ran off.

Heather had now been stuck in the hole in the wall for more than an hour and said, "I think I'm actually going to be stuck here forever, why won't I budge," as she then tried to push and wiggle herself free again but once again, her efforts were unsuccessfully.

The young blond was just about to fall asleep when she suddenly heard a voice say, "Excuse me Miss but why on earth are you stuck in my wall, are you all right, that pink rose looks cute in your hair, I'm Maisie, what's your name, " and looked up to see a very confused young brunette, who was only slightly less curvaceous than her and wearing a black sweater with a pink hoodie over the top of it and a pair of slightly tight dark blue short shorts.

Heather said, "Hi there Maisie, I'm Heather and yes, I'm all right but unfortunately, I'm stuck," as she then explained the entire situation as Maisie began laughing at how ridiculous it sounded.

The young brunette said, "Wow, that definitely is a very interesting story and don't worry about taking a flower, they grow every year and you're not the first person to take one, now, let's get you out of there," as she then climbed over the wall and was shocked by the enormous size of the young blond's backside and then began laughing at her choice of underwear.

Maisie said, "Wow, you have such a great ass and your underwear is very cute, I'm going to try and pull you out of there but please brace yourself because it's probably going to hurt a bit," as she then quickly grabbed onto Heather's hips, leaned back and pulled and heaved with all her strength.

The young blond said, "OW, Ouch, OW, Maisie, that really hurts, please stop pulling on me like that because it's not going to work, OW," as the young brunette suddenly lost her grip and tumbled backwards onto the grass, barely avoiding a large mud puddle.

Maisie quickly stood up, wiped some dirt off her shorts and said, "Wow Heather, you're definitely stuck in there tight, I'm really sorry that I hurt you but I'm sure pulling is the best option for getting you out of there, maybe if you push, we can work together to get you unstuck."

Heather said, "All right, let's give it a try," as she thought that this probably going to hurt and be a waste of and then quickly placed her hands against the wall again, ready to push.

The young brunette quickly grabbed onto the young woman's legs, placed her hands against the wall for more leverage and said, "Heather, remember to put your back into it and push, push with all your strength, I'm going to pull with all my strength and I promise you're definitely to come unstuck this time, now, 1,2,3 Heave," as she leaned back and pulled, tugged, and heaved with all her strength.

Heather said, "OW, Ouch, OW, Maisie, that really hurts, I'm going to be pulled in two, Oh, OW," as she pushed and pushed with all her strength, her face turning bright red again.

The two young women's epic tug of war with the hole in the wall continued for more than two minutes until finally, a loud POP sound was suddenly heard.

The young blond was pulled from the hole in the wall at last, sending the two tumbling backwards into a heap on the grass as they barely avoided the mud puddle.

Heather said, "Oh my god, Maisie, we did it, we actually did it, I'm finally free, thank god for that, thank you so much for your help," as her face turned beet red with embarrassment again as she looked down and saw that she had accidentally landed on top of the poor young brunette, with her big butt being in her face.

The young woman quickly helped Maisie to her feet and hugged her and thanked her again for rescuing her.

Maisie said, "You're very welcome Heather, I needed some exercise this week anyway, I think we both deserve a treat for our efforts, let's go into to my house for cake and wine but I would suggest covering your underwear in case my daughter see them."

Heather quickly remembered that her underwear was still showing and used her denim jacket to cover the hole in her dress and tights before going into to the young brunett brunette's house while laughing at the ridiculousness of the entire situation.


The End.



© Copyright 2023 Kieran1998 (kierannorth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2300239-Heathers-Hole-Lotta-Trouble