*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2301748-Calmness
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Article · Contest Entry · #2301748
The Forum Micro-Articles Contest - August 2023
197 Words


Calmness interjects peace during times of chaos, it stimulates your nerves from getting out of hand. Refreshing as a waterfall, it permits us to dream about ways of decreasing the stress enzymes from building up anxiety. Filling our senses with a burning desire to chill, it releases tension; the outbursts that magnify the intensity to explode. Soft, soothing, purrs from a kitten or cat, revives our inner beauty, the essence of speaking kindly to others. A contagion of happiness brings a smile to our faces. Calmness is a harmony of bliss; it inspires others to sing along.

Calmness is the eagerness to write; it tells a story about friendship. Getting through difficulties only surmises the fact that we can survive. Sharing our thoughts with another person helps us to grow; we learn about each other. Caring is an essential part of our being; it makes us want to do better. Calmness doesn't deprive us of outlandish dreams or ambitions; it only enhances the light that can be shared with others. Calmness sees the rainbow of colors projecting itself into new ideas that are bright, and beautiful. Inspirational sayings are delightful to our minds. It's an awesome experience.


Written by Anna Marie Carlson
Preferred Author
Sunday, August 6, 2023


© Copyright 2023 Anna Marie Carlson (annamc.poet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2301748-Calmness