*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2301808-Eye-of-a-Poet
Rated: E · Article · Contest Entry · #2301808
"The Forum Micro-Articles Contest" - Article 2 - August 2023

199 Words


The eye of the poet sees things differently than most people. For some reason, a story can be created from many angles, far more than anyone would expect. To get the creative juices flowing, images will appear in a dream; a dream that comes alive. It's not fixated on stillness, or non-movable objects. Vibrant pictures display visions of the world as it should be, not as it is. Wholesome thoughts of excitement inspire our brain with new words of wisdom; an exercise in brain development. Experience is the motivating factor; it broadens our horizons with vitality, youth, and vigorousness.

Seeing things clearly, the eye of a poet projects a reflection of uttermost brilliance, it's like seeing your thoughts in a mirror. Many different pictures, only seen through the eye of a poet, an imaginary wall is a reminiscence of a good time. More beautiful than what's even imagined, the scenery is like putting your vision on a movie projector. It's hard to put into words what you're trying to achieve; your endless projects are beyond description. When the finished projects are displayed, the results are spectacular. Your imagination is splendidly framed as a magnificence of creativity. Your talent's incredible.


Written by Anna Marie Carlson
Preferred Author
Monday, August 7, 2023
© Copyright 2023 Anna Marie Carlson (annamc.poet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2301808-Eye-of-a-Poet