*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2301893-Success-Through-Self-Discovery
by Vaish
Rated: E · Essay · Educational · #2301893
Strive to be the best version of yourself
Success unfolds in its own time. Pressuring yourself to replicate others' achievements often leads to frustration and a lack of self-satisfaction. While the world may suggest that witnessing others' successes should motivate you, it is crucial to remember that our paths and timelines are unique.

Working hard and drawing inspiration from others' achievements can fuel your journey initially. However, in the long run, your success will rely on your personal efforts and the inspiration derived from your own progress.

Others are relentlessly focusing on their individual journeys, not fixating on outside accomplishments. If you believe that an external force will push you to go the extra mile, you may be mistaken.

So, how do we attain success? The answer is simple: explore. Explore yourself, the world around you, and the things you're curious about. Engage with tasks that are within your reach and that you feel confident about. For the uncertain or doubtful areas, exercise patience. Sometimes, reaching your target involves waiting and allowing your hard work to materialize.

This is my viewpoint, and I understand that perspectives on achieving success can vary greatly. Regardless, I wish you a fulfilling journey in achieving your targets. Remember, you are unique, and your version of success may differ from others. The most important competition you have is with yourself - strive to be the best version of you.
© Copyright 2023 Vaish (vaishnavi.k at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2301893-Success-Through-Self-Discovery