*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2302324-A-loving-bed-to-sleep-in
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Othman
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Erotica · #2302324
Your wolf husband notices that you have been working very hard at workandwants to reward u
You are an average woman of 5'9, you had been working extremely hard at your office job and your husband a buff 50 foot black anthropomorphic wolf wanted to reward you for your great efforts so he asked you while the two of you were sleeping in bed if you would like to sleep in his enormous black furry penis. You blushed and said of course I would my honey bear. After saying that he knew what you wanted and so he inserted your face into the hole of his penis and began to jack off cumming all over your head and into your wide open mouth. It felt like you were in heaven suckling the sweetest honey from a teat. He eventually asked you if you had enough and wanted to go to sleep in your luxurious and spacious bed you said, "yes big daddy please tuck me away now." He blushed and said of course my little sweet pie. He then took his hand and pushed you into to his penis with ease because you were covered head to toe and his delicious cum. Eventually, you sank into his left testicle and said thank you daddy for the wonderful bed. You then began to nuzzle the walls of his testicles with your nose, kissed it and your drank the semen that was in there with you. He caressed the testicle that you were in and said good night my little cock treasure. You blushed when he said this and you responded I love you and he said I love you too now enjoy your sleep in there you deserve it, and with that you both slept wonderfully that night.
© Copyright 2023 Othman (hypegamer23 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2302324-A-loving-bed-to-sleep-in