*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2302457-Summer-Storms
Rated: GC · Short Story · Adult · #2302457
Two strangers get caught in a summer storm
Leaning back against the rough bark, the oak pressed into his bare back. Wiping sweat from his brow he looked across the arid field. The figure in the distance wavered in the heat.

Above the field, clouds tumbled, they didn’t drift casually but fought in a riotous crowd trying to race ahead. The white frothy edge led the grey as it charged towards the baking sun.

The figure moved quicker, squinting he could see details, blonde hair, white top, khaki shorts, tanned arms, long legs. They started to run as the clouds reached the sun and the field turned to night.

Thunder rumbled, the air filled with the scent of rain. A cloud of dust driven across the field, dried leaves and dead seeds carried into the air.

Rain pounded parched earth, the sound like a stampede of thousands of invisible creatures streaking across the field. A curtain sweeping over the ground, winning the race against the figure, drenching them instantly.

The curtain covered the large oak, sound surrounding him while the leaves delayed the rain, running down leaves in rivulets, winding through layers into a stream, breaching the canopy, hitting a branch and bursting into a shower of large raindrops to crash upon him. Then the leaves shifted the rivulets changed course and a burst of drops splattered the ground a yard beside him.

The figure burst through the wall of water, in the seconds that she had been caught she was soaked, the white sleeveless t-shirt plastered to her skin, her long legs shimmering with the coating of rain.

“Just enjoying the lovely weather?” He asked with a mischievous smile.

“Thought I’d make it to town.” She plucked the t-shirt pulling it away from her skin, “I guess no underwear was a bad choice.” She let go of the material and it moulded to her skin, the dark nipples visible beneath the translucent top. She looked back up at him embarrassed, “I… Well… I’m Clara” She stuck out a hand.

“Andy,” he said shaking her hand. “Guess we’re stuck here for a while.”

A shower splashed her back, she jumped forward falling into him. His arm instinctively wrapped around her to stop them from crashing against the trunk. The cold, wet material pressed against his hot bare chest making him shiver. He kept his arm around her, holding her close.

“Well, it’s nice to meet you, Andy.” She said, her lips reaching up towards him.

He kissed her, her soft lips pressing against his. He pulled back, “Ummm?” was all he could say.

“Unless you have Jenga hidden in those shorts we need something to do, and this heatwave has left me so damn horny.” She pulled the clinging top up releasing her breasts. Thunder rumbled, lightning flashed nearby. “We need to move away from the tree.”

“What?” he asked staring at the large wet breasts.

“Lightning and trees aren’t good.” She said as she unbuttoned her shorts, pushing them down her long legs. She walked backwards holding his hands, pulling him out from under the cover of the tree in just boots.

He followed her into the rain, the noise roared around them the rain pelting their bodies. A safe distance from the tree she opened his shorts and pulled out his hard member, her hand slid along its length as she leant in, whispering: “Lie down.”

The ground was sodden, streams running between the ridges. The mud squelched beneath him as she lowered herself down. She fed him into herself, moaning loudly. Thunder drowned out her cries as she rocked back and forth upon him, her large breasts swaying with her movement.

Rain filled his mouth as he moaned from her body’s rhythmic movements. His hands gripped her slick thighs.

Lightning filled the sky, she screamed into the storm, he called out beneath the rain.

The oak exploded. She collapsed on top of him. His arms splashed down into the mud.

The rain stopped as they lay panting in the mud surrounded by splinters.
© Copyright 2023 MidnightStalker (midnightstalka at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2302457-Summer-Storms