*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2302873-Steamy-Showers
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Adult · #2302873
Izzy invites her date into her apartment to find the AC broken
“Well I guess it’s goodnight.” Jim said, sweat trickling down his temple.

“I guess so.” Izzy said, not opening the door to her apartment.

He moved closer, “I had a great time,” he delayed leaving.

“Me too,” she said wetting parched lips.

They leant in, their mouths opened, their lips pressing together. His hand pressed against her cheek, puling her up to him, his other hand sliding round her back pulling her body closer. He pulled back, “A really great time,” he repeated.

“You could come in for a cold drink, before you head back out in the heat.” she offered as she pushed down the handle, the door swung open behind her.

They almost tumbled through the doorway arms still entwined their mouths pressed together again.

The heat hit them like a wall, the apartment felt like an oven ready to roast them alive. “Oh fuck not again.” Izzy moaned, “The damn AC!”

Jim took his damp t-shirt off, the LCD panel on the unit still looked like it was stuck in hieroglyphics mode.

“Do you think there is any hope for it?” Izzy asked as she handed him a glass of water, she was wearing a short crop t-shirt drenched in sweat and bikini bottoms.

“I don’t know.” He said unwilling to admit defeat.

“It was stupid of me to leave the blinds up. I guess I’ll call a repair guy, sorry about...” she said blushing, “well about you know. I think I need a cold shower, while the apartment cools.”

He stepped down from the short stepladder, his torso glistened from sweat, “A cold shower sounds good to me.” his eyes glinting.

“Ummm, well,” she was lost for words, “I guess we both need to cool down.”

They stumbled backwards into the bathroom their hands moving over each other, their mouths locked together. They made it into the shower without falling over the edge. Izzy pulled the valve and cool water rained down on them.

He grabbed her ass pulling her tight against the bulge in his soaked shorts. She reached down between them eager to discover what the wet material contained. He groaned as her hand ran along his hard shaft. Yanking her top up he dove his head to take her breast in his mouth, sucking at wet flesh as water ran over his face.

“Oh god I need you so bad.” She moaned as his tongue lashed her hard nipple.

He span her round, drenched hair flying out to slap him in the face. He pushed her against the glass panel, her breasts squashed against it. He pulled the bikini bottoms aside and thrust into her. She moaned pressed up against the glass as his large rod pushed deep inside her.

Squeezing between her body and the glass his hand reached down between her legs. Wet fingers slid against wet flesh as powerful thrusts shook the glass. The large hard member inside combined with the nimble fingers outside quickly excited her body till she was trembling.

His mouth clamped down on her shoulder, she cried out as he slammed into her, her body pressed up against the glass, shaking in climax.

The thrusts continued, harder and faster, he groaned with every thrust. Her orgasm faded as his was quickly approaching. Pushing herself backwards she made him moan as he fell from her. She dropped to her knees as she turned back to face him. Her mouth closed over his thick head, she grasped him in both hands.

Cold water rained down on her as she sucked while her hands stroked and twisted. The cold rain contrasting with her internal heat was stoking her imagination for what would come after the shower.

He grunted loudly, she pulled back aiming him down just in time, a thick stream of white splashed over her wet breasts before the water carried it away.

She staggered to her feet and shut off the shower.

“How about we go get sweaty again?” He asked.

She grinned in response.
© Copyright 2023 MidnightStalker (midnightstalka at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2302873-Steamy-Showers