*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2302479-A-cherished-moment
Rated: E · Essay · Relationship · #2302479
An essay about a chance meeting
A cherished but fleeting moment…

These 10 days have gone by, in the blink of an eye, from the first nervous interaction with a room full of strangers, to bonding over charades and music, the funny conversations and unintentional jokes, it has been like a dream.

From the frustrated customer, to the chilly tomato chutney, a discussion on books and a few tales of romance, it has been like a dream.

The ta ta ta ta to the da da da da, from Arthur the Rat, to chasing Sudhir around the cafeteria, from sharing playlists or finding the perfect match, it has been like a dream.

Many tales were told, and hearts were shared, a bond was built beyond the layers of superficial talks and empty emotions, someone cared, it has been like a dream.

As this day ends a new day begins and we will find each other on different shores, what will remain are stories which will be seldom told.

a cherished memory, a tale of 9 souls, though we met for a fleeting moment…
© Copyright 2023 soubarna (soubarnak at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2302479-A-cherished-moment