*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2302568-Sydney-x-Lysithea-soft-vore-first-time
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Young Adult · #2302568
Some mishaps leads Sydney wondering who she can trust. Luckily Lysithea always there. Vore
Sydney Knight is just trying to have some peace and quiet but a week of craziness leads to her having some trust issues with her own team. After being shrunk for the seventh time in a week, she begins to have anxiety episodes about the situation. Thankfully Lysithea Windhollow is there to help. Even if it's just by providing a safe place to stay while working through anxiety and panic. Thing I want to note, Lysithea has never eaten anyone alive. This is a first for her, but she'll do almost anything for Sydney.
And yes, I've written a part two to their vore interactions.

Both characters are my own.

First Times -
Timeframe: Post Niles/Belial rehab, aka post Alveus' demise
Characters: Lysithea Windhollow (llwynog/beastal fox), Sydney Knight (dark desmo: dark elf, tiefling)

         Sydney felt her heart racing. How had this happened, again? One moment she was fine. The next, she had been reduced to being a mere three inches in height, again. This was the seventh time this week. She was not sure if it was Niles' doing, or maybe his alter ego, Belial, the being that had possessed him once. The silver wolfkin always had a knack for underhanded tactics, and he had some weird kinks in the bedroom, behind closed doors. There was also Liam. The human wanted her all to himself; if he could not have her, no one could. Then there was Philip, her own brother, who had wanted her out of the way since day one. He always wanted to be the leader of Dragon Fang, always wanted to prove he was better and stronger. And finally, there was Liam's older sister, Salem. Salem had a strong dislike for Sydney after she had broken up with Liam and gotten back together with Niles. Before her shift, Salem had a habit of smothering Sydney with her size G breasts, and that was at the dark desmo's normal five and half feet height (5'05").

         Each member of Dragon Fang had had their way with Sydney this week, with the constant size predicament. Philip had shoved her under his balls, and wedged her deep between his well-endowed masses. Salem had nearly crushed the life out of her by forcing her three-inch form between her boobs and even attempted to force Sydney through her nipple. Liam was the worst though, he sat on her, attempting to suck her up his ass. Wanting to keep her there forever. He had been obsessed with her since they were children and his obsession only grew until he constantly tried to claim her as his and isolate her from others. Niles, when it was Niles, had been surprisingly gentle, handling her with care. But then Belial got loose and it was less than savory. Belial had gone as far as to shove Sydney down his dick and leave her in his balls for a few hours. And even that was not enough to sate him, he had shoved her up his ass, ensuring she was so deep that she spent the night in there. No, Belial was the worst, Liam was second.

         She shook her head, running through the guildhouse; trying to avoid the rest of her team. With friends like them, who needed enemies. She glanced over her shoulder, not paying attention to where she was running. Her body came to a sudden stop when she ran into a large white furred paw, black nails poking out from the toes. Slowly, Sydney looked up, white fur eventually turned to auburn fur and she realized who she had run into. It was Lysithea, leader of Chrono Shield. She was a fierce mercenary, who had little time and regard for others. And had recently been practicing staying in her beastal form of a twelve-foot llwynog for longer amounts of time. She was also Niles' younger sister, if only by forty-five minutes. The shrunken dark desmo swallowed nervously, hoping Lysithea had not felt her. Such hopes were snuffed out when she saw the clawed hand reach down.

         "Wait! Wait!" Sydney yelled, hoping to get Lysithea to listen. The llwynog was always known to be feral and aggressive in her beastal form. The thought of what she could do to the dark desmo filled Sydney with dread. She winced, feeling the clawed hand close around her. Despite the fear gripping her, she was rational minded enough to notice that the grip while firm was not crushing. Sydney stared, startled when she was brought to be eye level with the twelve-foot beast. "uh... h-h-hey, Lysithea... How's... H-h-how's it--"

         "Sydney! Where are you?" It was Liam's voice from elsewhere in the guildhouse.

         Standing stiff as a board, Sydney felt her anxiety rise. She looked side to side, panic filling her. If Liam caught her, she would likely end up in his ass, if she was lucky maybe under his massive feet. It was his way of trying to force himself onto her. Reminder her that she was his. Looking up at the still silent Lysithea, Sydney's eyes were pleading. Begging for help.

         "Need a place to hide?" Lysithea whispered, her ear perked up and listening for movement. Though it was a whisper, it was still a deep heavy growl. Sydney nodded frantically in a panic. Despite everything that people said, she trusted the llwynog, more so than anyone on her team. The two had known one another since they were young, grown up together. The dark desmo saw the llwynog as a younger sister.

         "I don't care where, just please, hide me. From Liam and the others. It's been a rough week." Sydney plead, looking up at Lysithea.

         The llwynog nodded. She glanced over herself, aside from her belt she had been walking around without any of her gear. None of it adjusted to her beastal form's size. And her belt lacked any pouches or pockets, just the sheath for her scimitar. She looked down at the dark desmo in her hand, thinking what to do. They heard Liam's voice again, and Lysithea saw how it made Sydney's anxiety rise and panic more. She knew where she could hide Sydney, given it would likely traumatize the dark desmo. Given their options though, it was their only one. Lysithea's jaws parted, saliva strands visible. Her fangs were pearly white, well maintained despite everything that had been ongoing. She expected Sydney to squirm, to panic more. It was the opposite. She was calm as the massive fox beast placed her within the parted jaws. Lysithea was gentle, ensuring the micro made no contact with her razor-sharp teeth, instead dropping her on the awaiting tongue.

         Lysithea's ear twitched, hearing the approaching footfalls. Her jaws snapped shut, sealing Sydney in darkness. She bit back a small chuff of pleasure, the dark desmo in her jaws tasted... good? A sweet and spicy combination, but unlike anything she had tasted. She rolled Sydney around briefly on her tongue, causing the micro to squirm slightly. A few more seconds and Lysithea tilted her head back, swallowing. She felt Sydney's struggles increase but the three-inch dark desmo was powerless to do anything.

         "Hey, Mutt, seen Sydney around?" Liam asked, entering the room.

         She snarled at him, standing to her full height and letting the size difference sink in. Easily towering over his barely five foot nine inch (5'09") frame. She could devour him in a few bites but such would only prove the point he always tried to make. Lysithea snarled deeper, noticing his eyes widen, she could smell his fear. "Can't say that I have." It was a low feral growl, a warning for him to leave. She watched as he quickly scrambled away, the scent having gone from fear to outright terror.

         Lysithea smirked, proud of herself for scaring him off. She whispered and incantation to herself, before swallowing a large gulp of air. As feral and scary as she looked, Lysithea still had a reserved softer side. She felt Sydney's struggles slow when the rush of air entered her stomach. "Stay as long as you need. Consider yourself a guest in there." Lysithea whispered, gently patting her abdomen. Behind the fur and muscle was her stomach, housing the micro dark desmo.

         Sydney breathed a sigh of relief, realzing what Lysithea's intentions were. The llwynog swallowed her to hide her as requested. While terrifying at first, Sydney had found comfort within her childhood friend. The steady thumping of the heart was calming, and the sound of air filling entering and exiting with each breath was peaceful. Despite having darkvision, there really was not anything to see within the llwynog's stomach. The flesh was squishy but served as a nice surface to rest upon; the folds of the stomach making it easy to get comfortable.

         "Hey, Lysithea!" Sydney called, uncertain if she could even be heard. Above and around her, the low hum indicated her words did reach the fox's ear. "Thank you! I'm just going to chill here until this spell wears off! If that's alright!" She called, making sure her words were as clear as she make them.

         "As I said, consider yourself a gust in there. Stay as long as you'd like or need." Lysithea whispered. She stretched slightly, glancing down at her white fur covered abdomen. There was no trace at all that the dark desmo was inside of her. No one knew. It was their secret. "I got some merc work to do, so it might be awhile before I can let you out. Hope you don't mind." She added, departing from the guildhouse.

         "That's fine! You do what you need, I'm just going to get some rest! This week has been hectic being this small multiple times!" Sydney called out, her tiny voice barely reaching the llwynog's ear.

         Lysithea only nodded to herself as she set out to do her mercenarywork around town. Every so often she felt Sydney reposition or move around but nothing too crazy. She hated to admit it, but she enjoyed having her tiny company with her, within her. It was surreal but the fact that Sydney was calm and relaxing even, it made something stir within the llwynog. It reminded Lysithea just how far their trust went with one another. She had a small smile on her face as she thought about, absentmindedly giving her belly a soft pat. She felt the dark desmo inside, rub the stomach wall in response. "Stay as long as you'd like, Sydney." It was a whisper. It was a statement. But she held no malice or possessiveness in her tone. Just a friend trying to help another friend.


© Copyright 2023 Leon Wolf (leon_wolf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2302568-Sydney-x-Lysithea-soft-vore-first-time