*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2302588-The-Rules
Rated: E · Article · Other · #2302588
The Rules for the contest
RULES

*Checkgr* Submissions may ONLY be entered between
                SEPT. 1st-12:01am and SEPT. 7th-11:59pm. WDC Time
       to coincide with the week-long WDC Birthday Bash festivities.
*Checkr* No early or late entries will be considered.
*Checkr* Entries may not exceed 2300 words, excluding title, author byline, and word count
*Checkr* DO NOT EDIT your entry after submission. We will begin judging as soon as you enter. This is a hard and fast rule.
*Checkg* You must include the GP Entry Donation with your post.
*Checkr* If there are four or fewer entries, only the RAOK Donation and 30% Winner's Prize will be awarded.
*Checkg* Your item or entry must be viewable (may not be set to private or passkey protected.)
*Checkg* Items and entries must be rated correctly.
*Checkg* *Tophat* Word limit is 2,300. This does not include title, notes, or post scripts e.g definitions.
*Checkg* Word count MUST be included in your post AND at the top or bottom of your item. TWO PLACES: once in your post and once in your item.
*Checkg* All decisions of the judges are final and not subject to appeal or debate.
*Checkg* Submit your entries to this forum in G-ITEM format only. If you don't know how to do this, see "Video: Linking to an Item .
*Checkg* Multiple submissions are permitted. (Each submission requires the same GP Entry Donation.)
*Checkg* Each Submission must be in its own post. (Please do not submit multiple submissions in one post.)
*Checkg* You must insert the phrase "Happy Birthday WDC" into your submission anywhere you like. It does not have to be integral to your submission--it just has to be there..
*Checkg*Present and former Novel Workshop and Crosstimbers Workshop members are eligible contestants.
© Copyright 2023 Max Griffin πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ (mathguy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2302588-The-Rules