*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2302589-Contest-Prizes
Rated: E · Article · Other · #2302589
Contest Prizes
Prizes

Each of the top three entries will recive an Awardicon and the authors will receive a Merit Badge. The charges for these will be paid by the contest sponsors and not from the donations or entry fees.


All other contest prizes and the charitable contribution to "RAOK Upgrade Brigade Group are dependent on the entry fees we collect and any donations we recieve. .

Fifty percent of all entry fees and donations will be donated to "RAOK Upgrade Brigade Group.

Five percent of all entry fees and donations will be distributed to guest judges on a pro rata basis. Please Note: Neither
of the contest sponsors, 🌷 Carol St.Ann 🌷 or Max Griffin 🏳️‍🌈 , or their WDC groups or activities will accept or receive any portion of the donations or entry fees.



The remaining balance of 45% of entry fees and donations will be distributed among the best three entries, as determined by the judges. We will divide this remaining balance of donations and entry fees into ten equal shares.
*Bulletg* The first place winner will receve five shares.
*Bulletg* The second place winner will recieve three shares.
*Bulletg* The third place winner will receive two shares.

© Copyright 2023 Max Griffin 🏳️‍🌈 (mathguy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2302589-Contest-Prizes