*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2302620-The-Celebrity-Lovemaker
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Chapter · Romance/Love · #2302620
My OC is desperate for love and a bunch of female celebrities help with that.
Prologue:

I haven’t had the best luck with love. I was so desperate, cause all my friends got romantic partners, and I wanted to be with someone to not have FOMO. Then again, I didn’t wanna get hitched entirely yet and wanted to pal around. Suddenly, I got a text from a friend saying a bunch of female celebrities want to pal around with some of their fans in a friends with benefits way, or to put it simply, hang out with them, with a little bit of making out. I checked the website and couldn’t believe all the celebrities that wanted the experience. Famous women from Margot Robbie and Gal Gadot, to Selena Gomez and Scarlett Johansson. I set up an account on the website and saw a questionnaire to have my preferences for the celebrities that loved those preferences.

After 10 minutes, I laid out my preferences. I loved seeing a woman in a dress, and want to strip them out of their dresses. Also, giving foot massages, with a hint of kissing and worshipping feet as well. I can’t explain it, but I wanna say I have a foot fetish but not really cause that’s not what sexually attracts me to women. I also put down I would love to be dominant and give kisses all over their body. A bunch of female celebrities matched my preferences, a lot that I idolized either as a kid or a teenager. I got the info to meet up with the celebrities at their homes. I packed my bags and headed out to pal around.
© Copyright 2023 Disney_Lover (cchiasso817 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2302620-The-Celebrity-Lovemaker