*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2302623-The-Celebrity-Lovemaker-Part-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Chapter · Romance/Love · #2302623
Part 2 of my Female Celebrity makeout session series.
Gal Gadot:

I arrived at the first celebrity’s home, which was the home of Gal Gadot, known for playing Giselle in the Fast and Furious movies, going to play the Evil Queen in Disney’s live action remake of Snow White, but her most famous role was Wonder Woman in the more recent DC movies. I knocked on the door and Gal answered almost right away. She was wearing a long sleeved black dress that went down to her knees, and she was wearing strappy heeled peep toed sandals on her feet. “Hi there Ms Gadot,” I started. “Please,” she interrupted and put her hand up. “Call me Gal.” “Okay, Gal,” I giggled.

After our formalities, we sat down and began talking and drinking some wine out of Gal’s personal wine cellar. “Wow this wine is delicious,” I said. “It’s my poison of choice,” smiled Gal as she rested her legs on my lap and wiggled her feet in her shoes. I caught a glimpse and her feet looked flawless. Her skin looked smooth, and her toes were painted black to match the dress and shoes and it was a marvelous color. Later, Gal straddled me and whispered in my ear, “I’m ready for whatever you want.” I shivered with delight and lightly kissed her neck. Gal slightly moaned as I kept going. Then we started kissing on the lips and Gal’s lips tasted so sweet. We were kissing all the way to Gal’s bedroom with a queen size bed. She giggled, broke the kiss and flopped back playfully onto her bed kicking her beautiful legs into the air. In that moment, I grabbed her ankle and slowly pulled off her shoe.

Once I removed the shoe, Gal wiggles her sexy black toes at me and it gave me the go ahead to kiss each wiggling toe. Gal giggled with each kiss and I did the same for her other foot, removing the shoe, kiss the toes and then up her leg. “Keep going,” she moaned. I complied and as I was kissing her beautiful legs, all I was thinking was, ‘I’m kissing and worshipping Wonder Woman, it’s everything I dreamed.’

Soon, our clothes were removed and we were just cuddled in our underwear under the covers. “Wow,” I exhaled. “That was amazing.” “Agreed,” said Gal. The next day after one last kiss and a delicious breakfast, I got dressed and headed out on the next celebrity.

Next Celebrity: Salma Hayek
© Copyright 2023 Disney_Lover (cchiasso817 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2302623-The-Celebrity-Lovemaker-Part-2