*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2302844-Shrinking-Stuff
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Lastec
Rated: XGC · Outline · Other · #2302844
Butts, Pokemon, Fantasy, that sorta thing. May/not make 'em into stories.
(Zorua/Fen, Wild Pokemon)

"Shh!"
A mouthful of fur muffles your next question, Fennekin's paw easily fills your mouth with a strangely fruity taste. Bluk berries?

Her head turns sharply towards the entrance and her ears shoot straight up, listening for something. You didn't hear anything...

"I heard something, something's coming in!"

Fur is yanked out of your mouth, her paw pushes off the ground and her fluffy butt rises.

"What-" "Shh!"

*Thud!*

A rock falls in the distance, smacking against the damp floor with a wet thud! Her eyes sharp and alert, she takes one quiet step towards the noise.

"I'll be right back."


(Kobold Cave Delving)
Viscous, syrupy substance sticks you to the claw. Every bit of everything you see, the pulsing fleshy walls, the black keratin transport you adhere to, even the endless supply of gelled lubricant, it all stems from one little kobold. The very same pint-sized pest who you have been snatched by, that which now thrusts you deep into her own snatch! Everything within this inner land of love belongs to her... And she now adds to her personal collection. From the moment her vile vial's contents touched your skin, you were hers. Marked by the size-changing potion and this kobold's cum, you can do nothing but watch the wet wrinkles retreat from the power of her claw, making way for this probing patch of dark matter at your back. Gods, won't this be a story to never tell when you get out of this-
if you get out of this.

Her snatch is a world unto itself, an alien expanse of confined crevasses, unending corridors lined with enclosing pink padding, all positively dripping with the sweet-smelling slosh that surges with each new wave of ecstasy she feels. Her own little smoothskin, loud and angry as ever, but unheard and unfelt apart from the slightest prick on her claw...

But this little pin-prick of a person is all she needs. Her cyan-hand supports her body, traveling down the nearest bit of wall as she slowly slinks to the ground, her tail thumps against the ground then slides down when her scale-lined behind splats into a puddle. The deep boom of motion carries into your swampy world, a heavy clap of thunder born from a wet rump sitting upon the ground.

(Farm, Wolf Mate)

One of those funny two-legged creatures stands as her sole companion in this new, weird world that the She-Wolf has been thrust into. Her howls are unmet by any other. With a heavy huff, she curses the German Shepard, vows vengeance upon that halfcocked mutt! How dare he flee before satisfying me?! I shall forever remember that vile scent of his! Fly to the ends of the Earth, mutt! I shall find you all the same!

...After some satisfaction.

This silly little man-thing, flailing his limbs as if asking to be pounced upon, stands as her only hope of relief from this unbearable heat. Her own scent rises to her sharp snout as she pads closer, growling her intentions to that terrified rush of smells. He has her scent... But how? This one has never been near her before, she knows this, no man has ever laid hand on her fur. This is known.

But no matter.

A sharp jab of overwhelming lust hit home. This one will do.


(Kenku, Gold Piece)
Just a few woodgrain boards away from you lies a stray bit of money. The flicker of torches shine off this polished bit of gold, it's like the gods are smiling on you today! Maybe you shrinking yourself gave them a chuckle. Gods have a sense of humor just like anyone else.

But this is your salvation. The kenku (not a kinku. definitely not a kinku.), sharp eyed as they have a tendency to be, will no doubt find this money in no time! You've got to get to that gold before he does! Your feet race across the floor. The taps of your steps are just mist in the endless splattering of vastly magnified feet thudding around loudly stomping in their collective jovial stupor.

(You make it to the gold in time!)
(As it turns out, this gold is under the table of a game in progress! (Gambling, minotaur? dragonkin? goblin? i feel like everyone would be watching the goblin, but the half-dragon is the real cheater. treasure gathering is in his blood, he's gotta get the gold by any means! anyways.)
(The kenku is too quick for you!)
(...Why are you running? Use the teleport spell!)
(You trip and fall into a hole in the floor!)

(Animal Crossing, Audie Stretch)

"Heyyyy everyone! Don't worry, your favorite popstar is here, Foxtrot!"

You can feel Audie vigorously wave from her belly button as she bounces up to the group in front of the community center.

"Let's make this an awesome stretch, alright?!"

She says to no one in particular.

No body is in front of the community center, but that doesn't stop Audie from putting on a show. She can imagine the crowd of animals cheering her on as she reaches for her toes, whistling their praise as she hops on one paw then to the other, clapping as she twists and twirls on one leg, posing for her imaginary audience!

Her boundless energy even seems to affect you as you currently take shelter in her belly button. You seem to have a new supply of stamina, a growing desire to make yourself known to the planetary popstar, your mind and body are fully focused on getting your newfound goddess's attention! Audie's cute grunt of exertion quakes through the titillating land as she hops and claps, vibrating from her lungs to the front of her creamy chest, the voice of the land you beg, plead and wish so dearly for the attention of.

(Fall out of her belly button and down onto her panties? Straight past and land in her pubic fur? Don't even realize where you are until you see the vast chasm of love?)

(Manage to stay where you are in her belly button, hear her belly grumble hungerly as she stretches? Maybe pats belly and unknowingly picks you up on her paw?)

(Onto nipple? Into Nipple? Between and squished? How could you ever get her attention like this? Although, if you had a phone...)

(Giant Animals, Meeting the Needs of a Vixie)
The giant fox rolls onto her back and spreads her legs before you. The strong, spicy smell of sex wafts forth, her silky fur slowly falls beneath unending waves of anticipation as a cascade of colors shrinks into a thick line of liquid from one end of her interior world to the other. Above this mount of belly fur, Miss Vixie huffs heavily, the inky black pads of her paws wave through the air slowly. She looks to the tops of the trees and lets out a needy whine before rolling her head around, licking her chops and looking back at you, her eyes seem to carry an unspoken plead as she awaits your response.

Well, this is your time to shine...

A sigh is all the resistance you can muster before stepping forth and meeting the needs of your foxy mistress.
She was more than satisfied that day.

Days go by, the cycle continues. Wake up and please Miss Vixie, eat your fill of her leftovers, please Miss Vixie... Depending on her mood, she usually requires four times, but there was the one time she came home absolutely livid, wouldn't let you out until the next day. Probably around nine orgasms that day, you were exhausted by the end, most tired you'd ever been, dead tired. Yet at some point, those cute yelps as she hit her peak became their own reward. Giving joy to your caretaker...

It's been three months and you now can't think of anything you'd rather do. There's no need to escape, Miss Vixie keeps you safe, fed, all she asks is personal company and affection. You had no intention of changing your situation today...
But fate had different plans for you.

Your eyes open to an alien world, pink ground with huge, redwood scaled orange trees standing straight upwards. Where are you? Where's Miss Vixie?! Her scent is everywhere... You could never forget her scent, you've been lathered in it for 90 days straight! The ground quakes, then a planet-sized head looms off in the away distant sky, so far away that the black nosed, sharp eyed vixen's face is blurred to you. You must have shrunk again, you realize in horror! You are now an inch tall compared to your former inch high stature, or even less... Even one strand of your mistress's fur is hundreds of feet tall!
Miss Vixie doesn't seem to notice, yawning mightily and looking upon her little one's spot with unbridled affection. Deadly affection. It's time for her waking climax, and you're millimeters away from her favorite grooming spot!

(Does she notice you? Or does she just go on with her life? Big licks? Specky Snack? Snack for what, though? What does she hunger for? Will the touch of a microscopic being do anything for her? Maybe you've just got to find the right spot...)

(Sonic, to Tail's)
*Knock-knock-knock!*

You look up from the book you were reading. You weren't expecting any visitors...

Setting the book on a nearby table, you get up from your chair and make your way to the front door. All the while, the knocking doesn't stop.

"Hold on, I'm coming!" Whoever it is doesn't have any patience.

You open the door to reveal a blue spiked hedgehog tapping his foot impatiently. The blue blur himself, Sonic the Hedgehog!

"Hey guy! How's it going?" Without waiting for a response, he continues " Tails was asking for you. I think he's got a new invention to show 'ya." You try to ask exactly what Tails wants, but Sonic just shrugs.
"Dunno. He wouldn't tell me, but he's been tinkering away with something all last week. He's probably still at the lab. That's all I've got. No time to stick around, C'ya!"

He takes off in a trail of dust. Wonder what's got him in a hurry? Well, more of a hurry than usual. You'd seen him walking and talking with Blaze in the Whispering Woods last time you went for a jog...

Anyway, if Tails is looking for you, you'd better see what he wants. You don't even bother grabbing a snack before locking the door behind you and heading out to Tail's lab. You can already hear the two-tailed fox tinkering with something or other as you walk up to the warehouse-like building. You pause at the door and knock.

A short two-tailed fox opens the door and grins sheepishly when he sees you.
"Hey, you're here early! Come in and sit down. Uh, I'm not ready yet, but make yourself at home!"

(Quest, 'Bold Pity)
The pint-sized titan holds you in the palm of his hand. The smooth surface tilts slightly with his tiny (to him) adjustments through the air as he looks down at you with a mixture of pride and pity. "You's a real little smoothy, huh? Pitiful. Absolutely pathetic. Should laugh in your face right now, yoor so helplessly itty-bitty!"

Every word makes you sink lower, as if his booming yaps are charged with arcane size-changing powers. Isn't it bad enough he shrunk you...?

"Soooo... I isn't gonna kill ya. Not on purpose, anyway. Always wanted a pet or... A familiar! Yes! You's me new familiar! Yes-yes!"

He does a happy dance that you can't really see, but can more than feel in your bones.

"That's how a familiar works! There's supposed to be some kind of magic ritual or scroll or something! You can't just call me your familiar, that's not a true familiar! I'm not even a wizard and I know that!"

...But he isn't listening.


There is no cat, coyote, or gobbling going on right now, just you and the 'Bold.
(There was a coyote gobbling a cat here.)
(It's gone now.)

(Snatched by a Bold!)
Hot and musky air washes up alongside you to make this journey through the kobold's Tunnel of Love a hot and sweaty experience. The walls drip with anticipation as far as you can see (which isn't much). Blurred by the speed at which her claw plunges into the increasingly dark abyss, you are left with only your own imagination to fill in the hot pink folds that make up the kobold's sexual organs. Glued to the claw by a never-ending rush of liquid love, a thick layer of stickiness sucks your struggling limbs right back into place. Keep your hands and feet on the ride at all times... (Rumbling moan courses through the cave, vibrating the fluid holding you tight.)

(Shadow into tip (Day of the Animals?))
Like a missile launching from its silo, Shadow's full length knot rockets out of its furry sheath, growing larger until you smack right into it! The hot, throbbing flesh knocks you about as you struggle to your feet. The worst part about this is that you are knocked right into the big dog's slit! Shadow has no idea where the intense feeling came from, but the tingle within his red rocket tells him that the time is right for a good night.

(P AV, Rockruff Family)
The image of a Rockruff running through your house at Mach speed seems familiar... But, is it a Rockruff living with you, or did the pup grow up? (Rockruff) (Evolved form)

(Evolved)
That's right, they aren't... "they?" You can't even remember their gender, better keep this secret, or you'll catch hell... Anyways, the pup evolved a while ago, now what did they become? The two legged Midnight Lycanroc, or four-legged Morning variant? But wait, there's the form that looks covered in cheese powder, was that them? Here's an easier way of thinking, are they two legged or four? (Two legged) (Four legged)

(Two)
The image of a Midnight Lycanroc resting their head on your legs while watching TV emerges from your memory. How could you forget, they would always flash that annoyingly endearing smirk of theirs before causing you trouble... But, despite all the mischief, they always greeted you at the door, whenever you came back home, they probably wouldn't harm you... You stare at the house, looking for a way in. What was their gender again...? (Male) (Female)

(Female)
That's right, how could you forget?! She'd use any excuse to bend over in front of your every day, showing off that plump butt of hers... Her fur never did hide her lower lips... Anyway, you were fairly sure she did it on purpose, kind of obvious after the first week in a row. A clap of thunder snaps you to attention, you'd better find a way in, now! There's a gap in the lower part of the door, could get though there, but then you'd potentially be at your unaware partner's paws. Little bit of danger there. Looking up, you see the nearest window is open. You could get in there, could climb the vines that lead up to it. You'd have to be quick, though, Luna's good at closing windows. Of course she loved that name, she loved staring at the moon as a pup, would go crazy whenever you let her out at night... How could you not name her after the moon? You go for.. (The door) (The Window)


(Window)
You swiftly hop onto the vine, feeling a little like Jack as you climb your very own beanstalk. Hopefully the giant you seek isn't as violent as the story's... By the time you clamber to the top and onto the windowsill, you are very hot and sweaty. Not only that, the first drops of rain start to come down! As you start toward the open window, a familiar, wolfy face appears before your eyes, Luna...! With a growl, she reaches for the top, ready to close your entrance! You dash for it, but do you make it in time? (There's no time to get her attention.) (Yes) (No)

(Yes)
Sprinting as fast as your tiny legs can take you, you clear the glass surface, which then slams shut behind you as the bushy headed, pink ribbon wearing wolf continues to stare out. You never knew why she kept the stupid thing. You had put it on her head once back when she was still a pup. She was ecstatic about it back then, and still puts it on everyday. The only answer to your question of why she still has it was a grin and hug. Then again, that sort of response should've been expected from her. Suddenly, she gets up and with another growl... (Walks away) (Vocally wonders where you are)

(Lycanroc, Can talk)
"Grr... What the hell's taking him so long?" She can... Luna can talk? With another annoyed growl, she sits on the chair in front of the window, putting her head and arms on the desk in front of it. Now's your chance! You quickly climb down to the desk from the windowstill, and dash toward your companion's face. You shout and wave your arms at her cheek on the desk as she looks toward you! "Hm." Her only response to you before... (Grabbing you!) (Brushing you off! (Onto her seat!))

(Brushed off)
With a snort, her arm gets closer, she has to know it's you, she's probably gonna pick you up... However, she instead makes an OK symbol with her paw and flicks you off the desk! You fall screaming towards Luna's belly, tumbling along her fur until you hit something fleshy and stop. She... she could've killed you! But, what did you hit, where are you...? This is all fur... Wait, there's a long slit here, a canyon to you, the only slit she'd have on her lower body is... oh. You blush deeply as you realize where you are, the hood of her clit. This is a side of her you never thought you'd see this close, doesn't stop it from being hot, though. This would be a good place to get her attention... besides, you reason, she's the one that knocked you down here, it's really her fault, whatever happens next. You... (Attack her clit) (Fall as she gets up)




(Umbreon, Anthro. Loving Pokemon?)
A piece of cloth.

You poke around the strange object... it's some kind of cloth. It feels familiar, warm like something was lying on it. Blue as the pants you have on... Is this your own clothing? That can't be right. First of all, you've got your clothes on-

A cold breeze blows across your lower half, making you both shiver and look down...

...No, you don't have clothes on.

You look down and see nothing but your own birthday suit. You're naked! With a surprised yelp, you instinctively grab clumps of your enlarged pants to cover yourself.

"Hey, everything alright? Thought I heard something."

A familiar voice softly booms in the distance. Darcell? She's here, too! You jump to your feet, wobbling a little as you recover from the fall. Where is-

Boom!


"Master?"

Heavy footsteps rattle the floor as a tall, black form moves a minute's worth of sprinting for you with just one of their own strides. Hundreds of feet high, red eyes flitter here and there, searching for something as tall as them. That's... Darcell. When did she get so huge?! You find yourself staring in utter disbelief as your newly embiggened Umbreon stomps your way.

...What are you doing?! Her paws are larger than dump trucks, she could flatten you in an instant without even realizing it!

"Hellooo~ Anyone home?"

You cup your hands to your mouth and respond to her call, begging her to look down as toes at least twice your size thump closer.

The far away ceiling turns black as her padded paw lifts over your head...

Option #1: And just hangs in the air!
Option #2: She steps down!
Option #3: Darcell's ears twitch and she looks down!

(Loving Poke, Umbreon Anthro, Shrunk in hall)
Your whole body feels weightless, your vision blurs, and the carpet rushes to greet you. The next thing you know, you're waking up face-first in the curly clutches of... something. It feels familiar, soft and fuzzy, like something you step on all day... Is this the carpet? That can't be, the carpet barely reached halfway past your toes, the rows of fabric are tall as your neck!

"Yo, everything alright?"

A familiar voice softly booms in the distance. Darcell? She's here, too! You jump to your feet, wobbling a little as you recover from the fall. Where is-

Boom!


"Master?"

Heavy footsteps rattle the floor as a tall, black form covers many of your own steps with just one of their own strides. Hundreds of feet high, red eyes anxiously search for something as tall as them. That's... Darcell. When did she get so huge?! You find yourself staring in utter disbelief as your newly embiggened housemate stomps your way.

...What are you doing?! Her paws are larger than dump trucks, she could flatten you in an instant without even realizing it!

"Hellooo~ Anyone home?"

You cup your hands to your mouth and respond to her call, begging her to look down as toes at least twice your size thump closer.

The far away ceiling turns black as her padded paw lifts over your head...

(And just hangs in the air!)
(She steps down!)

(Absol Battle)

(Maybe says "battle", but just wants you to give them pets.)
(The furred floor suddenly jolts, tossing you onto your front! "Stop sulking already!" The Absol shakes their paw again, rolling you across the furry carpet. "Get up and face me like a man!" You shiver with fear and bitter cold biting at your bare skin, but the voice seems to resonate with your body, urging you to pick yourself up. The flicker of a smile pulls at the edge of this beastly mouth you now stand before. "Good. Now, as I was saying, the rules of your kind require us to battle." You'll never do anything to this goliath... Even at your full size, they'd shred you to pieces... "I am also not blind, in case you are wondering, you are in no state to overcome me. Therefore, I suggest a different sort of battle." Battle this, battle that... Why is this thing so fixated on battling? "In this case, your goal will be to entertain me." Uh? What, like battling for the emperor's amusement? That sort of thing? Should you salute him? "To that end, I must ask you to kindly..."

(Perform what you humans call a "Belly Rub".)
(...Battle this wretched itch of mine.)))


(Absol Belly Rubs Different Absol. Not 'Battle' 'Sol. Maybe.)
You blink and look up at him, that's not what you were expecting...

"I-I mean, since we're going to be together and all, trainer and trainee, you see." He scratches his cheek in embarrassment as it turns a lighter shade of black. "It... It just wouldn't do to not know anything about one another, you see. Not when we're, uh, g-g-going to see so much of each other." He laughs nervously, his eyes dart around the sub-earthly surroundings as if looking for a reason to end this line of dialogue.

"Sure, that makes sense. We can't be strangers forever, after all."

Relief washes over his face. "Yes! Yes, that's exactly what I mean! After all, a stranger would never ask another stranger for belly rubs. Uh, f-for instance, that is. I'm not- I'm not asking you to rub my belly or anything. Uh, unless you want to! I'd never-"

"Absol." Your voice makes him jump to attention with the eyes of a cat caught with their paw in a fish tank.

"Would you like a belly rub?"

His mouth opens, but no words come out, he only nods once with those big eyes of his.


(Wild Pokemon, Absol)

Speaking of... speaking, a thought suddenly hits you.

"Hey... How are you saying anything?"
The confused look he gives you could make an utter imbecile feel stupid.
"Uh... I'm pushing air out of my lungs and through my mouth. It's the same way you're talking, chief."

"No, I mean, you're a Pokemon. You shouldn't be saying anything except your own name."
The soft pad of Absol's paw is pressed against your forehead.
"Are you feeling alright? You're not sick or anything, are you?"
What's he doing?

"No, I'm fine. I'm just wondering how you learned my language."

His crimson eyes stare blankly at you for a moment before he chuckles.
"Ohh, I get it, you're just joking! Ha, good one!"
What's so funny?

"I mean, you're not just speaking our common language, you're speaking my own dialect! There's no way you don't know that!"
He laughs even harder, but you're not, and it doesn't take him long to notice.
"...Right?" He tries his best to get his eyes level with yours, but he can only squish his furry head so far into the ground.
"...You really don't know?"
You shake your head, and he grimaces.
"Yeah... I can't speak a lick of any human language, chief. You're the one that's talking like me."

What..?

"I should be asking you how you're doing that, not the other way around."
You're... talking like a Pokemon?

"You weren't an Absol in a previous life, were you? Because, um... Hearing just your voice, I'd swear I'm talking to another Absol."
This can't be...

"No... No, I- I'm not a Pokemon, I've never been anything but a human!"

"I didn't say you're not human." He quickly clarifies.
"I'm just saying... Well, w-we don't get many bilingual people around here."
"Bilingual, nothing! I had no idea I was speaking Pokenese until a few seconds ago!"
"Uh, m-maybe it comes with your... err, your new size." Why does Absol look so nervous, he's not the one talking in tongues!
"L-like uh... getting that small... maybe... ...Flipped a switch in your brain?" He mimes flipping a switch with a claw. Did he really do this to you? Is that why he's so nervous? Is he describing exactly what happened to you?!

"N-n-not that I'm calling you simple minded, that's not what I said! I wouldn't even know if that was true! Which it isn't!" He's been messing around with your mind, hasn't he?!

"I'm just saying-"

You've got to get out of here.

A sudden, instinctual drive takes control of your body, and you bolt towards the exit!

"Uh?! Wait, where're you going?!"

This is all a dream... This can't be happening!

You madly dash...

Option #1: But Absol pins you under his paws!
Option #2: Right under the shadow of another Pokemon!
Option #3: And manage to hide from Absol!

(Type:Null Says...)
From the dark interior of her tilted helm, Null's dim eyes give you an uncertain gaze. She hesitates a moment longer before her tinny voice quietly comes through.

         "You... give thanks. Why?"

         "Well... Because you brought me here, you're keeping me warm, you've saved me, Null. The least I could do is thank you."

         ""The least," you say. The least..." She continues to murmur thoughtfully.



(Farm Survival, Snake)
An earthquake of epic proportions almost knocks you off the strand! The frenzied squeal of your host echoes in the dark tunnel you both are now in. Hot humid air sinks its rank fangs into your nostrils, this cave smells like death!
This tunnel jerks away, turning back to the much preferred blur of movement. What the hell was that?! Where did- WERE YOU JUST IN SOMETHING'S MOUTH?!

You squeak with fear and cling with your entire being to the one strand of fur, whipping around in the fierce winds this fleeing mouse kicks up. Mice are well known to be prey, you know this! You get it! The problem is that you're not even prey to prey! You're nothing, not even a bug's worth of nutation to a rodent! You're just a tag-along on a ride in to and out of a predator's jaws! This mouse is an entire country all to itself, what could possibly snap such an enormous entity into their mouth in one blink of an eye?! You get your answer in the form of a long, slithering row of scales. A green glistening pit of cold-blooded hunger rises higher than a high-rise building, morphing into a black gel of sight. This is the eye of a snake. A common, garden variety garter snake stretches upwards of five times your current host's size and aims to dine on you both! An ear-piercing squeal makes your ears ring as the mouse changes direction, the eye disappears momentarily and the outer world becomes a blur of motion once more. Your survival depends entirely on how fast the mouse can run...

(The mouse manages to escape!)
(The snake snatches the mouse up!)
(Your strand of fur breaks and flaps towards the slithering snake!)
(An even bigger animal chases the snake away!)
(The mouse takes shelter in a hole in the barn!)

(Quest, Kobold Trousers (Female))
Not a sound rises above her light coos, the rubbing scratch her scale lined fingers make against the inner lining of her trousers, the silent steps her feet take on the cave's smooth stone. Certainly not the voice of a little micro-being on the verge of tears. How could this have happened to you?! All you wanted was to get your lamp back! And maybe paddle the thieving yapper's butt around a bit, but not this! Not being trapped right in the front of her trousers! You don't wanna be anywhere near her vaginal region, but here you are! It's already wet...

(Quest, Kobold Mouth Play)
"Tsk. Not tasting the smoothskin. Whys you gotta be so small? Oh, there it is."
The wet cavern comes in, the wrinkled roof falls... No, you are raised to the roof of the kobold's mouth by their tongue! Sucking on you like a miniscule fragment of hard candy, the suckling and slurping of an active mouth comes with the rough handling you've come to expect from this kobold as you are squeezed and tugged through. "A-haaa, you's got good taste~ Yes-Yes! You's a great tasting bit-a-meat!"

(??? Jaxxy the Jackal!)
The black foot is where you run, one of two links this Egyptian god-looking being has to the ground. This may be the key to getting his attention! The shifting sands hold your feet loosely, threatening to trip you up with each sinking step, especially as you leap in and out of the hundred or so foot impact zones left by his pounding paws. (Wait, didn't he have boots?) Squished into an imprint of the dark, padded paw, a few lines of shade are all you get within these sunken craters. Even this small relief is taken quickly away when you climb out of the last and stand before the inky black foot/leg combo. Rising tall as an ancient tower, this leg may be a bit much for you to climb, especially at a comparatively bug-sized height! ...But you don't know this, you might just be able to climb up it, at least under his tail for a bit of a rest. Maybe.

(You climb up his paw!)
(He takes a sudden step, leaving you in the dust!)
(He takes a step back, right on you...)
(You missed his claws, submerged in the sand and now tunneling up below you!)
(You find another survivor!)

(Dagger Inn, Imp Full Power)
"What is this nonsense? Explain yourself, Imp!"

"Ahh-yes-yes-yes I was just gettin' to it!" His silver tongue runs quicker than ever, clearly fearing for what little time he may yet have. "See, my last mas- th-the wizard who summoned me, he -uh- wasn't the brightest bulb, teleported hisself into solid stone or something. Anyway, my link's gone with him 'n I'm left with nothin' to do-"

"Cease your rambling and get to the point!"

"Er-right-right! I was hoping to be another wizard's familiar, and you were perfect! Except, you know, smaller 'an an ant. An upstanding demon like me would never familiarize themselves with an ant! So I- uh- gave you incentive to use all your power, and you did! Good Job!"

(Sable Butt, Animal Crossing)
Toughened up by years upon years of cushioning the full weight of Sable, yet plump and subtle enough to spread out and squish into below as it manages to hold up your seamstress friend with ease, the rounded buttocks of a planetary-scale hedgehog now rise countless miles about you, touching down just inches from the miniscule zone of the seat you have fallen onto!

"Time to get to work."


(Lucario)
With glowing eyes, your sky-high companion searches for any trace of you. His squishy paws stomp and stamp the ground as he turns and turns around, but he never looks down at the little person just short of being step on by these same paws.
"Master? Maaaster~ Where are you?" A low howl that tuns downward, his eyes look toward you and...
"Hm?" A curious cock of his head, a squint of his eyes which widen in surprise, his mouth opens wide as he realizes what he sees. "Wh-?!" His whole body crashes to the ground in an instant, his chest spike shoots deep into the dirt as his face gets as close as it can to you, excited dog breath strong enough to blow back your hair hits in rapid puffs.
"Master! What happened?! You're so small!" A generous amount of concern on his face, Lucario reaches over and taps you lightly with a paw, just to make sure what he's seeing is real. If you weren't confused before, that light tap is enough to disorientate you.
"I don't... Lucario, how'd you get so big...?" He wildly shakes his head, mouth opening and shutting rapidly as he tries and fails a few times to form the words. "No-no! It's you! You're smaller Master! I'm not- I haven't gotten any bigger!"

(Pandaren Girl, Quest)
She's nice and all, but you just don't feel safe around this clumsy girl. She'd probably walk all over you without knowing it if you stick around her any longer! No, now's the time to move on. Or maybe just find someone that actually watches where they stomp around, maybe someone a little smaller... Light's sake, you'd take a mouse over Stomp and Tumble here! You've got no time for a rough and tumble!

(Hellhound Horn)
The red horn atop this devil dog's head is the scarlet space you are flung towards!

(Hellhound chest)
A sea of brimstone tinted fur rises up beneath you, stretching out as if to grab and drag you to the hellish hand of muscle they shoot up from. The body of a canine that has had to fight for every last scrape of food is very well defined through this fur, a lifetime of training in hell has formulated the many miles of rippling pecs that make up the chest of this hellhound. This is the sweaty region you scream towards, unable to change your course as you slam into...
(His Nipple!)
(Navel?)
(Clothes?)
(Under Clothes?)
(Watch as he quaffs his ale? You're gonna get soaked, hopefully. Tiny Wizard Needs Ale Badly!)

(Gruff exterior, but a good boy once you get to know him. Or not. Maximillian? Max the Hellhound.)

(Hellhound Snout)
The very tip of his nose is where you fall. The burnt black wrinkles of this bumpy nose stretch out of your wide-eyed view, laying bare the point that you finally crash upon.
"Ahhhh!"
Head over heel, you tumble over the dark lands, the distant flicker of a torch becomes black as night, then reveals the blur of the tavern's roof. This cycle continues with your own until you roll once more, a show-stopping flop right onto your back. Pain whacks your entire body with invisible nailed bats as the seconds tick by, but you're still alive and groaning with entirely physical pain. You raise your dizzy head to see the red eyes of this hound, glassy portals with which he chooses where to smirk.
These great mirrors do not see you, but you aim to change this.
You have to change this!
With a vast array of spells at your disposal, you choose to...

(Cast a fireball at him!)
(Dazzle him with light!)
(Speak directly to his mind!)
(Simply wave your arms for attention!)
(Scream as he scratches his nose!)

("I would love to help you... But you have to earn my aid, little mage.") (Sounds awful impish...)

(Quest, Kobold, Spills potion on self)
"Wah-ahh! Shit! Wasn't supposed to work on me! Was only for the smoothskin! Friends! Help!"
This kobold descends into a bold new world, inch by precious inch. His sudden shrinking spurt mirrors your own in all but one way, you're still shrinking that much smaller to him!

(Quest, Kobold Spillage)
"Yipe! Help! Friends!"
The kobold's loud yipping rumbles down to you, but is far too tiny to be heard by any of their pack now.
"Damn, damn, damn it! Wasn't supposed to shrink 'bold, was only meant for smoothskins! Stupid potion!"
They run up to the monolithic potion and lash out at it, pounding their fists on it, but not getting any reaction besides the *tink* of glass.

(Maybe you can fool him, say you know the antidote, just need ingredients. May/not work.)

(Kobold Claws)
Onyx colored nails click across the the (the the the help i cant stop) cavern's many crevasses. Thumps heard all around the micro world are rapidly produced by these agile toes, tapping the rocky expanse for not even fractions of a second before leaping miles over to support the continental kobold. You wish you could laugh at yourself now, but the sound doesn't come. You're far too busy holding onto the foot of this kobold as it sneak-runs off to depths unknown. You're smaller than this little yapper... You're so small that the space between its toes is a plateau to you!

(Kobold Kalamity)
Dark boney fingers reach towards you like the cold fingers of death incarnate. our struggles do not sway the gargantuan creature they belong to and neither do your cries for help. To this lowly little Dragonkin, your little display is...
"Nah-hawww~ Aren't you adorable?"

(Quest? Kobold, Super Shrunk)
A storm rages in the distance. The ground moves to that rumbly tempo. You can feel it throughout yourself.
You're still not dead.
Pain knocks at your eyelids as soon as they open, begging you to close them again and just go back to sleep. Would that you could.

(Minotaur, always looks confused when not in battle or not working on axe.)

(Bullman Member, climb?)
Untrimmed. A humid jungle all on its own. This is the unwashed path of pubic hair that you step up to. Wiry strands larger than yourself poke out from beneath the loincloth that now loosely outlines the bullman's tender loins. Using one thirty foot bit of hair as a starting point, you begrudgingly push the red curtain up and tunnel your way to the body behind it. Every few steps is another handful of the eternal cloth, its rank odor pours the sweat, blood, and tears of this monstrous minotaur's many fallen opponents all over you. The first thing you're doing is burning your clothes, when you get back to size... You pledge to yourself. The clothes you wear are now marked with the toxic masculinity that oozes from the unseen groin you slowly edge yourself toward. How could things have gone so wrong...? You'd take the wizard's crotch over this one any day! ...Not that the fact that you get along better with him would help much, but at least his tonker is hidden away under a genital slit, you wouldn't have to stare at it!
...Probably!
You don't wanna picture his junk, but you're gonna come across the bullman's set eventually...

(Minotaur, Nipple itch)
The brown ground trembles under the impact of his sharp nail. A legion of swordsmen couldn't match the power that fells fields of hair, shoving them roughly to the pink floor with an all-encompassing, unnerving scraping sound like that of a summoned behemoth grinding the broken fragments of many unworthy opponents to paste. The source of this sound hurdles towards you at a steady but immense rate, reaching past the skies as the heat its friction generates grows to scorching levels!


(Farm, Collie Cock. Either die (Smothering, suffocate under cum, fall to death? Nah, snot and cum protect you. Fish-like floaters in snot, ball of dust blocks you, a stray hair clobbers you, I don't know, just include microscopic threats! There's an infinite number of them, the dangers just keep coming as you get smaller! They don't ever stop, they just get bigger in scale!))

(Zimmerman breeds alligators on the side? Maybe? That could be a way to sneak them into the mix. Or maybe the guys that shrunk you brought them in as test subjects? Although, why would they do that? They're already sneaking in and testing them on horses. Maybe to see if it works on reptiles too? It'd be easier to just catch a lizard or a salamander, though. Maybe they already know it works and are just having fun with the tech? Could have one of them get caught in the blast & left to the gator's devices. Step, Chomp, Roll, the usual unaware giant stuff.)

(Pandaren)
A full day of bustling orders and hustling drinks has kept the mountainous miss on her feet and made them hot and sweaty as all get out. This humid climate is what you now suffer through, your sweat is vastly overcrowded by gallons of the Pandaren's own supply, seeping deeper into your already soaked clothes. Slap, shove and struggle as you might, your hands only slide off the accumulated grime between her furry toes, leaving you trapped helpless as she tends the bar!

(Zorua speak)
"Hah! Looks like your little magic trick backfired, chum."
A sly voice comes from the moving mouth, the rolling tongue beyond her expanded smirk. A Pokemon, a Zorua is talking! She broke her vow of silence just for you, or maybe you can understand all Pokemon just fine?

"For a second there, I thought I'd lost 'ya! Too bad for you, huh? You're stuck with me now!"

(Farm Survival, Porky Pig)
*Slaaaam!*

A single mountain is pounded deep into the ground miles off. One black hoof is all it takes to ravage the Earth. Larger than a dark pyramid of nefarious origin, this hoof belongs to one pig wallowing in his typical setting, a great big mudhole. Perhaps evidence of an ancient god could be found within this pig's hoof, perhaps what you see is what you get, a lifetime of merry mud mashing caked into the clefts and cracks of this fourth bridge to a planet of pork. Nevertheless, this single hoof is all you can see at your scale, and it's more than enough to make you void your bowels on the best of days!

(What'll happen next? Pig Stomps? Launched in a blob of mud toward him? How do you even know he's a he? So many dangers here, you could sink into the soft earth like it's quick sand, 'cos there's no getting away from it at a microscopic height! Body slam? Perhaps the mud absorbs the impact, and you stick to their pudgy belly? So many choices!)

(Found by Lucario)
The Lucario fidgets as you and Vee stare at him. "Um, I-I-I... I'm looking for a guy- human! I mean human, uh, he's something like ..." "Cario. Cari-oo. Carioo!" Eevee grins, and wags her tail as she tilts her head down. "Da-vid is right here." "Wha... What?" Lucario leans closer and looks at you, confusion written all over his face. "D-David?" You are picked up by one of his paws, and held closer to your Lucario's face. "Oh my... Holy shit, what happened? What did they do to you? What did you do to him?!" Lucario then brings you to his chest and angerly stares at Eevee, who is taken aback. "Veee?! Vee found David like this, Vee doesn't tinify!" Now's as good a time as any to speak. "Eevee did find me, I'm pretty sure she didn't shrink me, I just... found myself like this." Lucario's eyes shoot to you, then Eevee, then you again, a growing look of confusion toward you. "B-but if she didn't... What happened, Master?" You look blankly at Lucario. Was that a question? You couldn't understand a word of it if it was... "He-Vee asks what happened, Cutie-Vee!" Vee translates. Lucario stares intently at you as you explain what happened, while Eevee sits and listens, nodding at times. Woke up in the alley and Eevee started waiting with you. That's what happened. Nothing in between. Nothing at all.

(Espeon)
Espeon freezes mid-step, her paw still in the air, as she sees you. Finally! Now she'll help you! She opens her mouth, squeaks, then runs out, terrified as your mind is ravaged by her telepathic shriek: "MAASTERRRR!!! HELP ME!!" You drop to your knees, head between your knees as you grasp your head with both hands. You give the proper response. "WHAT THE HELL ESPEON?!" She sounds fainter, but still loud. "MASTER, THERE'S... THERE'S..." You mind is filled with the close up image of a roach. That's strange. Wait... There's bugs in her room?! At your size... You freak out and start running for the door, calling for Espeon. "I'M IN YOUR ROOM, GET IN HERE!" Her head slowly pokes through the door, leaning into the room as her eyes frantically flit around. "Stop hiding, Master! IT'S RIGHT THERE!" She sees you running toward her, and screams before slamming the door shut with her mind. "You deal with it, it's BY THE DOOR!" What!? You're by the door, IT'S NEAR YOU! You run for the lamp table, trying to get beneath it. "ESPEON, HELP ME! I CAN'T FIGHT A BUG, I'LL BE EATEN!" After a little bit, you hear a more relaxed, "Master, don't be silly. I can't handle bugs, but you can show it who's boss, just squish it!" WHAT THE FUCK?! SHE SAW YOU! SHE KNOWS YOUR PREDICIMENT! "I *WOULD* IF I WERE BIGGER THAN IT, I'M NOT!!!" "Not... Master, you are NOT smaller than that creep, stop being such a wimp! ...Where were you hiding, anyway?" What is she talking about, "where were you", you were in the room, on the floor! ...Maybe she want's to know where you are now. You've just made it under the lamp table."I'm under the lamp table, hopefully it won't find me, but GET IN HERE, NOW!" She sighs, mentally. "FINE, I'll humor you, but when I DON'T find you there, I'll make you WISH you could hide that easily." You hear the door open, and a quick set of thuds. You look over and see a pair of purple eyes staring at you, before the owner jumps to her full height. "AWK!" Is the sound she makes, what you hear in your mind is, "THE BUG'S THERE!" "NO-NO-NO! THAT'S ME, ESPEON, THAT'S ME! I'M NO BUG!" She was getting ready to run, but stops, her eyes come back. "...If that... IS you, then it'd come out into the light." You run towards you potential savior, she flinches and jumps back a few steps. "NARH!" She yowls, but stares at you, eyes wide as she recognizes you. You feel yourself lift into the sky, held by psychic energy, then dropped almost immediently. "Master..." She continues to stare at you, shocked. More than shocked, absolutely stunned. That's nice, she recognizes you, but there's STILL A BUG AROUND! "LET'S GET OUT OF HERE, BEFORE THE BUG FINDS US!" Espeon slowly raises a paw and points it at you. "Th-the bug looked just like you... ...I called you a bug?" She sounds detached, like she can't believe she did such a thing. Wait... She called you a bug? "Ouch. Just call me insignificant while you're at it." "...I called you a bug." Her eyes continue to widen. "And if I'd have gotten anyone else...!" She looks away, toward the ground. Uh... she's taking this harder than you, somehow. As her eyes start to water, you can't take anymore of her distress, and walk toward her to stroke her paw. ...One of her toes is larger than you... "But you didn't. You called for me and I was right here for you." She then starts to shiver, quietly trying to clear her throat.

(P AV, Eevee Belly Rubs)
His eyes are wide as a pleading dog, silently asking you 'Why wouldn't you rub my belly?!' His fur is warm and fluffy as the perfect pillow, he's practically sixty feet of fluff to your shrunken state! You'd love to caress that fur, stroke it, bury your face in every bit of this warm fluff...
If he didn't just plant that fluffy butt of his on you!

"You want me to rub your belly?"
"Yeah!"
"Right after you sat on me?"
"Yeah-Yeah!"
His eyes are closed with glee and his smile is a V. For a couple of seconds.
"...no?"
You shake your head.

(Tries to say your hands 'paws' are perfect for rubbing, want to 'make sure' you're a human. "All humans have magic paws! How can I be sure you're a human if you don't use 'em on me?" Either sits down and lets you climb him or rolls over and expects you to climb his head, maybe pokes you with his tongue as you climb past his mouth?)

(Quest! Hot Spring balls)
"You have your own choice here, sir! Any one of our fine staff will be honored to accommodate you!"
Weird way to phrase it, but I guess you've got your choice of... someone to scrub you down? Maybe? Alright, you'll take a good scrub down, you've been drudging through a dwarf's mines for your last quest, you're filthier than a muddy ogre, you don't even want to imagine what's been attaching itself to you in those dirty, dusty depths, you've had to hack through quite a few monsters...

(Tanuki)
If his smile were any wider, it'd be attached to his eyes. (Honored, excited but contained behind his loincloth. Maybe a wet spot? Apron? Something's gotta cover his 'precious cargo'. Points at you and shrinks you down.)

"You must have misread the ad, sir. This is all part of the experience!" You quiver in the pad of his paw, bare feet squishing into the plush surface, your clothes lie where you were shrunk. "What do you mean, 'misread', there wasn't to misread! It said plain and simple: 'Come visit our private springs!'"

"No-no. It was: 'Come visit our private's spring.' The spring within our privates, you see."
(Maybe a Water dragon? Oni? Tiger? Kitsune, of course. Maybe a weasel or a tengu.)


(Quilava!) (Pokemon Anal Vore)

You feel a slight tremor under your feet. But never mind that, this is horrible! You're smaller than an ant's eye! Maybe not the smallest of ants, but you're supposed to have the height advantage on all bugs of all kinds! That yellow.. Fly-like thing buzzing over the nearest flower, picking up nectar with its long tendril is larger than you! That's just not natural!

*Th-booom...*

And that too, those thumping earthquakes, is there something digging under your feet? How big is that thing? Oh crap, that tiny-whatever it is-could-might snack on you if it's big enough! Animals gotta snack, and you're more than suitably snack-size for pretty much anything in these plains!

A dark shadow falls over you. One more thing to add to the collection across the world. A Quillava stands before you, large as 15 stories above the grass-strands rising out of the ground, and stomping closer! This big ferret-badger Monster could level a village under those fluff paws, and you're right in their path! Your panic gets the best of you, and...

Option #1: You duck behind a nearby berry!
Option #2: You freeze up as he notices you!
Option #3: You scurry around beneath her stompy feet!
Option #4: You get down and beg for your life! (It might work?)
Option #5: With reflexes you didn't know you had, you cling to one of their passing paws!

(Quilly Licks)

Humongous paws blap down on either side of you. Unstoppable weapons of poofy impediment that you alternate between thumping with your hands and headbutting into as you mindlessly panic!

The all seeing face above grins as he watches the squeaky little person go through his own bit of insanity. How easy it was to trap him, one of the many who had trapped so many of the plain's inhabitants. How easy it would be to slurp him up, just one little specky snack, no chewing required. Just One Long...

His grin opens and widens, a humid fog rolls out of his open maw, breathing new consciousness into you, making you stop and look up just in time to get slapped down by his tongue! His playful growl rumbles through the wet muscle, sliding across the ground until it rises into the air with its prize stuck tight to the center!


(Quilava Male)
The sun goes black in an instant. The long furry underside of this monster stretches all around you with one spine-chilling thump. You can't help but watch as it zooms overhead and... Yeah, this monster is a guy. A huge wiggly sheath, couple of wobbling balls clashing against each other, this Quillava is one big boy! And here you thought Pokemon didn't have genitals.

(Waiting for Rio)(F) (Or another Pokemon. Doesn't have to be Lucario.)

As you wait on the squishy pad, Eevee ponders over what she ought to do next, until she opens her eyes again. "Veee~ will wait for Cutie-friend ." With those words, Eevee slides you off his paw and onto his head. "Grab a-hold!" You lie down, grabbing onto Eevee's head fur while the little giant waits for the feeling. When you're properly secure, Eevee shakes her tail-end, and jumps onto the dumpster, proceeding to move in a circle, dog-style, and rest on the container, watching the alley for new arrivals. You pat the Eevee's head, and she... he? They start purring softly. You're getting tired of thinking about using gender neutral terms for the Vee, and speak up. "Uhhh... I don't mean to be offensive, but... are you a guy or a girl?" "No offense! Vee fine with Cutie-Vee ques-tion!" With an innocent smile, the brown fox tips onto its side (Shows you his/her tail? Doesn't understand the question and thinks you want to get up and close with his/her lower region?), keeping you and its head straight, and brings its head between its back legs. "Eve sees? Vee is..." "A girl..." You gape at her lower lips, closed for now, but still larger than you! You're not even an eighth of that slit's height! She could absolutely smother you under just her sensitives! Such a small part of a small Pokemon, able to potentially engulf you... And you're most assuredly not what's meant to go in there, you're not even the size of her mate-to-be... W-would they even feel you if you were stuck in the middle of...!

Your legs give away and you fall back onto your butt, a small tent forms on your pants, vastly insignificant when compared to the absolute monstrosity this tunnel of love is ready to receive! You tremble and pant heavily, the new scale of the world suddenly hits you full force, and Eevee brings her head back, closing her legs. "Now Cu-... Eevee?"

A Pokemon at her size, at less than one foot... Able to crush you in the most intimate of activities, not even on purpose...! You can't get this thought out of your head until you hear her calling for you. She must have slide you off her head at some point since you're in front of her cute face again, concern radiating off her facial features. "Vee not meant to scare Eve, apology..." She lowers her head and just all around shows her self-shame. Is she going to start crying? Don't let her cry!

"N-no, that's alright, it wasn't you, it's just..." You struggle to find the words, you REALLY don't want to talk about the private parts of anything able to...

No! Stop thinking about it!

Eevee patiently waits for you as you string your sentence together. "I... I'm not used to this size... I mean, I was about... six- no uh, I was... B-big! I was a whooole lot bigger than you just a few minutes... hours...? ...Until recently!" "Don't be scared, Vee wouldn't... Won't harm Cutie-Vee because of that, not wanting to hurt Eve..." She brings her cheek over again and cuddles with you. "Vee will bring back Cutie-Vee, size right!" Once again, you are kept warm by this cuddly Eevee, and the two of you enjoy the moment. The moment goes away when the two of you feel a heavy thump of paws on this dumpster.

Two heads look simultaneously up to the nervous (Maybe Braixen. Something else for others?) face of a (Lucario? (Fiercely protective, you're his/her one and only? Thinks 'Vee shrunk you? "Oh... Oh my...! M-my Master!? What happened? What did they do to you? What did you do to him you demon!?!") Braixen? (Insecure? Pretends to be female, really male but doesn't want you to know? "Everyone likes girl-Brais. Everyone wants a cuddly vixen. Guy-Brais are just... I-if he felt... IT during one of our hugs... H-he'd... He'd freak out! He'd toss me out in into the streets! I can't let him know! He wouldn't want me if he knew...") Zoroark? (Zoroarks can be cute. And scary. But also cute. Thinks that if you're not with her/him, you might disappear forever? "You shrunk once, you might... Y-you might just... Vanish into nothing! I can't leave you alone! I need to be there for you!") Midnight Lycanroc? (Can be scary, can be very passionate, wild wolves, so if they want you, they want you. Still, you're their master, they're not going to go too wild for you, are they? "You know, some Pokemon would take advantage of this. You, smaller 'n my little claw, and me, the big bad wolf with some bad urges. It's such a simple thing, all I gotta do is reach down, and... *smile* Then you'd be inside me. That'd make me a bad girl, wouldn't it? If I did that? You don't want me to be a bad girl, do you? What should I be then, Master?")
their paws rest flat on the dumpster, their chest is level with you and 'Vee's craned heads. Looking down at you is your...
(Lucario!)
(Braixen!)
(Zoroark!)
(Midnight Lycanroc! (Just Lycanroc?))
(Who else could it be?)

(Braixen?)
"Friiiiii!"

You can hear her shriek long before you see her white paws scrabble at the edge of the dumpster. She wouldn't let you go with her while she did her business (You assume it was a number one) and now she's terrfied she's lost your forever. That's Blitz for you, you could've seen that coming a mile away. Your little Blitz's panicked face rises above you and Eevee as she grabs and grabs for a climbing grip on the lid! (Can't talk directly to you, Translator 'Vee.)

(Lexie Lioness)
You'd recognize that hint of red running through her tuft of a tail anywhere, even at a damn near microscopic size! This is your girl! This is Lexie!
Her back paw squishes into the ground as weight is put on it, fur fans out from between her tawny toes. This is your favorite girl, the one lion you dared to snuggle up to, the kitty cat that came bounding over as soon as you'd say her name!
...Though it helped that you always had a juicy steak whenever you called her.

Beneath her swishing tail is her funny science man, staring right up at the fur that covers her privates, right up at the meaty gap beneath her tail, parting slightly as she moves her legs the smallest of distances. The shadows between her furry buttocks could swallow up thousands of buildings! Entire skyscrapers could disappear between her buttcheeks, and she wouldn't even notice at the teensy scale you now see the world at!

(Sits on you? Naturally. And full of natural gas, too! What a treat!)
(Climb her tail as it touches the ground, like a wrecking ball in the form of a fluffy tuft?)
(Maybe you hang onto her toes? Or maybe tumble into one of her claw sheaths?)
(Or just get squished. That's always an option. That's a good option, right?)

(Lexie Nethers)

Tawny fur turns dark in the air, many strands stand aside for the dark slit beneath it all. Dust is thrown all around the impact zone to be as it come in, the end of the world in the form of Lexie's nether regions. You hold your hands high-

*THOOOOM!*


'Where is my Huuu-man?!'

Her red streaked tail swishes angerly. Her rump tucked tightly between her rear paws rests firmly on the ground.

Who dares frighten my man?! Only I may have such fun with him! Is it the King of the Winds?! Shall I put an end to his guff once and for all?!

No. His scent is weak. He wasn't here.
Her huuu-man was, though. Fear flows thickly in his lovely scent, but no solid body to flow from. Her man is not here, but he was. She looks from side to side, her lips curl in a snarl of annoyance. He is not here.

But he is...

(Holding onto a strand of her crotch fur!)

(DEEP in her nethers.)

(On her lips?)


(Shrink! A talking Tigress?!)

Where is he taking you? This question rolls through your head even after you're whole body rolls with it! A great big gooey glob of saliva puddles around your drippy little body, freshly spat from the tiger's mouth. His face lies above you, looking intently toward something else in the room, the other inhabitant of this tiger's den! How does he have a den in a zoo? This question is set aside as a series of thudding paw steps knock you back into reality.

Another tiger lies further off, now nuzzling the one who brough you here. Looking along her underbelly reveals a whole lot of fur, beautifully maintained but not a single sphere to be seen. A light growl from the tigress and the male leaves, leaving you alone with what must be his mate.

"Dear, dear Diego... What have you found today?"

A smooth, sweet voice purrs through the room, but who's talking? You look around the circular den, but you and the tigress are the only living creatures here... This tigress streaks towards you, her dark stripes whiz by as she pads around and around you, circling to get the best angle on you.

"A lovely little bug, from the looks of it, what a little cutie you are~" She prods you with her pink nose and keeps going until her cheek brushes by with a quick but affectionate nuzzle.

"Don't mind my dear Diego, he simply isn't as... Bilingual as I. He means no harm, and neither do I." You still haven't found your voice, and it seems that's not going to change any time soon. How can a tiger talk? Shouldn't all tiger growls sound alike? How can you tell she's a girl just from her voice?!

"I'm sure you have many questions, but let's get one thing straight. You are a bug. It's for your own good, and mine. If they found I had procured another human... Well, the human would be destroyed, and we would be punished."

Kung Fu Panda Shrink, Tigress booty (???)

The orange and white stripped tail swishes past a you climb closer to her covered ass. You manage to peel her pants back a bit and delve into the furry depths. It's a little bit of a slide down the inside of her pants, silky and smooth across your own backside as the fuzzy wall brushes against your front end. It comes to a gradual end as you fall beneath her tail, ending up under her arched butt! The firm cheeks shift back and forth, briefly exposing the cute rosy starfish they conceal.

Alright... What now?

1. Cuddle her cheeks! *

2. Sneak between those cheeks! *

(Fluff Butt (Loving Poke?))

"Heya Masterr~ Master-y Master~"

A fiery voice enters your dream. A Flareon, your Flareon, looks down from outer space. Your little Linda, once standing up to your knee now holds the entire planet between her two red-hot paws!

"I know you can hear me, I see youuuu~"

Her natural creamy scarf of fur is a blur beyond the clouds, far beyond your wide mouthed reach. You couldn't reach any part of her, not even the green eye that gleefully gleams your way.

"L-Linda... How...?"

This all-seeing eye pulls back into a full on fiery face, squealing with planet-shaking glee!

"Eee~, you're so cute, my itty-bitty master!"

One paw comes up, bits of forest, city and so much of the planet's crust fall like meteors back to Earth from this single raised paw. It now rushes towards you, whistling air turns to booming shockwaves as clouds are shoved aside to make way for this interplanetary paw! Buildings crumble to dust, traffic lights fade away, and...

"Boop!"

You open your eyes and look at the fluffy paw now resting on your face. It was just a dream...

"Linda, why...?"

"Cos I love you~"

(Flareon Butt, Loving Poke?)

"Hey, Master! Lookit, lookit, lookit!"

At seven tons and getting relatively heavier by the second, your big fluffball of a Flareon gleefully shakes her growing tush before your shrinking eyes.
"My butt's bigger than your whole body! Aannnd~ It's gonna be your whoole world before the day's done~"
Her smug smirk expands even more as you pass the inch mark, descending smaller than half an inch and not stopping there!


(Naga Nipple, Rest.)

The serpentine tunnel stretches onward as far as you can see, countless miles of interior ductwork form one great big milky maze. You shouldn't be here. In fact, she shouldn't even have nipples, don't snakes hatch from eggs? They're not mammals, they don't need to nurse their young like that! You don't have the resources on hand and you haven't commit the study of Naga reproduction and lactation to memory, so magic is your working theory.

Speaking of magic, you could use it any time now to get out of here... No. Can't risk it. That's twice you've lost your size to that accursed spell, pretty soon you're not gonna have any size to give up, you could shrink so small that you straight up pop out of existence!

No, it's better to crawl like a mole through the mines, a dust particle trapped in the boob of a big snake lady.

...Yeah, now's a good time to take a break.

(Sol)

The Absol's using tail whip... Why? Is it taunting you? Is this Absol mooning you?! The cute little star-lined sphincter beneath their tail is at least your size, if not bigger, the black hole glistens with sweat in the middle of that wide wiggling rump, hypnotically bapping and slapping back and forth...

(Jolty Tail)

The pointed tail of this living boulder reaches you first, stretching overhead as it continues down! However, this tail isn't what hits you. The pink patch of flesh beneath it, wrinkled and-

(Vulpix, P AV)
A flash of insight streaks through the Vulpix's active mind. The little human, pounding at just one of her toes. Once large enough to pick her up by the scruff of her neck, all it took was one toe to trap him where the sun don't shine...

"Ohhhhh~"

Her rump thumps into the ground, her hips smash new valleys into once flat lands, a constant stream dribbles down from her puffy cookie, filling these valleys with the sweet scented sign of her lust. Thicker than water, this stream now dribbles down the front of your clothes.
And the back.
You're right below the waterfall that pours from the lovestruck Fire-Fox's nethers!

(She grinds down onto you, howling as she builds up to a climax!)

(You are swept up into her lubricated cookie!)


(Absol)

"There's no way I can fight you, especially at this size!"

"Then, you're forfeiting?" Why do they sound so disappointed? Did this Absol really expect you to fight about fifty tons of pure, furry muscle?!

"Of course I-"

"Because you'd become my property if that is what you choose." Are you really ready to become property of this Absol?

(I've got no choice...)
(What? No! Of course I'm not! I don't wanna do that!)

(Abo-Abool Foot run)
Ahh... What was that... A moving tree?!
"Easy there, friend. You alright?" A pleasant, almost singsong voice asks... Must be talking to you.
"Yeah, sure, fine. Just didn't see..." You were looking up toward the voice, and your own falls flat as your eyes keep moving up, travelling up the thick white leg, puffy furred chest, right into the concerned red eyes of the Absol that now looms over you, leaning over your fallen form. "...you." Your sentence finishes with an unintended squeak, how did you not notice such a dangerous Pokemon?!
"Ah, that's good. I'd hate to have done something nasty to a fellow wanderer."
The black horn on its forehead gleams in the light as it pulls back to sigh. It could impale you on that horn like an angry rhino if it wanted to...
"So, what's a little human- um, you are human, right? Not a little fairy?"
That voice... Something about it just relaxes you. Your fears over being shrunk seem to dwindle away as this Wolfy Pokemon speaks...

"Um. Hello? Can you understand me? ...Oh, right. Maybe he really is Human..."
Hm...? Ah, right, right. They're speaking to you!
"Oh, uh, y-yeah. I can understand you. Yup."


(Giant Animals, Mouse Stomp)

The monstrous mouse stomps towards you, every one of its little steps reaches farther than a city and louder than the moon crashing into Earth! Your miniscule running pace does no good, and soon, the all-encompassing gray fur looms high over as the clawed paw slams over you!

Your world is nothing but a blur of gray, then black nothingness.
You feel weightless.
Not even touching ground.
You feel yourself turn around and around.
With closed eyes, you contemplate your life after death.
The problem is, you're not dead. Not yet.


You open your eyes to the magnified mouse's face! Thrown into the air by just the mouse's step, you scream as you fall closer and closer toward the vermin, until...

(You land on one of its whiskers!)
(You descend towards its vast back!)

(Max clean up)
Max raises his head and looks around. His master's scent is still fresh in the air, but... He ain't here. Max raises a floppy ear. No master to be heard. No master to be seen. Not a trace of his master, but this is good. He didn't like Max doing what he now plans to do. Rolling onto his side, Max lifts a leg into the air and goes right for his favorite grooming area. Pressed down by a fresh glob of saliva, shrunk to such an insignificant size that your own dog, this man's best friend, has no idea you now lie on his tongue! how can this get any worse? A wave of stinky dog breath wafts out the gaping maw, just as a new sight appears in front of it. Your chest clenches in horror as you see between Max's thighs! Zooming along the brown land, Max goes right for...

(His furry package!)
(His heinous tailhole!)

(Eaten by Max Giant Animals)
The spongy walls cushion your fall, but leave you with a slimy sheen. The stench of partially digested kibble is a small price to pay for surviving such a fall. Max's stomach gurgles as bubbles fizz and pop in the pool of acid sloshing through the pulsating floor. You've been lucky enough to land on a tiny bit of dog food the size of a crashed UFO. It's from Max's food bowl... Your own dog just ate you... Your mind swirls and throbs painfully from a mix of today's actions, the steaming fumes of this room and the god-awful smell.

(Shrink! Croc Colon!)

You're all for the sights and smells of this Croc's colon, the squishy sounds that echo further down the tunnel give it just the right ambience... But you'd rather live through this, not get squished by these clenching walls! With a strength you didn't know you had, you push through the slimy tunnel towards the lit circle of freedom. As your hand hits the anus, you realize that you're not fitting in this hole, it's just big enough for your pinky! Even at your shrunken height of an inch, you'll never get out like this!

Perhaps I can help.


The voice. It's that ghost!
You cheer just before you see the world expand around you. With a surprised cry, you cling to the anus as that lit hole grows up to your size! This isn't what you wanted, this is just more dangerous!

Only if is you think it is.


You give the ghost a piece of your mind, but it doesn't respond, you're stuck alone, shrunken much smaller than an inch! Uh, Maybe a 16th of an inch? I dunno. Anyway. You groan and climb towards the lit hole, your hand makes it through just as...

(The chamber growls...)
(...Nothing happens (yet).)
(...Maybe a finger, toe, tongue, or semen shooter pries it open!)

(Gabu Belly)

The pink markings are right in front of you as you fly towards your target, Gabumon's belly! With a soft thump, you sink into the soft and cozy smooth belly. Warm as a heavy blanket in a cold night, the blue folds fall down over you as you tenderly squeeze yourself into their soft embrace. You can't help but squeal with glee, it's just as wonderful as you imagined! A shadow then falls over you, the straps that hold up Gabumon's fur pelt are visible as his clawed paw reaches down. Does he know you're here?

(No, he's just scratching himself.)
(Yes, he hugs you tightly!)

(The doughy flesh growls and grumbles against your fingers as you cling tightly. It calls to you... Begging you to enter Gabumon's empty stomach. Sounds dangerous... But this may be your one and only chance at being in your buddy's belly. You might even be able to get his attention from in there. After some consideration, you decide to...

(Climb up Gabomon!) Gabo Gabo! He's gonna gobble you up!
(Stay where you are.)

(Gabu Balls)

His balls hang low and swing high between his legs as they bend, he's going to sit on you! Seeing his shy eclipsing rump come in for a landing, you instinctively dive for safety, jumping...

(Forwards!)
(Backwards!)

(Fennekin Story)

This should've been the best day of Mark's life. It was the best day of his life. He'd gotten his first Pokemon today, just started his journey an had set up camp for the night. Sleeping out in the woods, a little Firefox to keep him company, that's how it should've been. And yet, here he is, shrunk smaller than an inch high, and stuck inside his own sleeping bag! What once fit snuggly around Mark is now a titanic tunnel of cloth and fluff!
(Fen comes back from bathroom break, steals sleeping bag for self. "Heh-heh~ You snooze, you lose, buddy boy! And I'll be snoozing right here, baby!" Crawls in and traps you under his sheath!)

(Kobold Peen)

As his dirty deed continues, he has trouble concealing his moons. His tongue flicks out and lolls as his twitching dong throbs in his coiled fist!

(Quest, Forest, Kobold)

Out of all the people you've teamed up with, the kobold wizard would probably be the closest to an actual friend. The Tiefling kept giving you weird looks, and just a funny vibe you'd rather stay away from. The minotaur seemed to have taken your existence as an offense and wrestles you whenever he can, not someone you'd want to be around normally. And the centaur seems... too friendly. Unnaturally so. Dude tried to walk with you when you went off to take a leak, you'd go so far as to say that he's *creepy*. You and the kobold got along fine, though. Considered you 'part of his pack' whatever that meant. Anyway, this little wizard is now a sprawling mass of scales and robes, a mile high and growing larger!

(Occasionally looking where you went, felt magic? A gnarled root, his staff? Sits at his side?)


1. Continue
2. Other Story

(Shrunk again, Kobold)

Wake up on blue surface, desert, enormous fissures you need to walk through, maybe walls in the distance, the kobold's face looks down, can it see you? Does it matter? No way it would ever raise a claw to assist. Maybe deposited on another part of body, or claw? Another shrunken person, larger than you? How would they ever know where a microscopic being is? Small isn't good enough~
Maybe splashed onto another creature, shrink on them as they shrink, caught by the 'bold. Maybe 'bold made tiny fairies instead, only shrunk you once, second time make presence known to you, maybe used by them? Maybe taken into their midst, another part of the fairy pact? Size change as self defense? Unite them & rise up against 'bold?

(Quest! 'Bold new World)

With a great deep breath, you jolt upright. You can breath... You're still alive! But where did you end up? A cyan land stretches outwards, and upwards as if you're standing on the sky itself. But that can't be. It's impossible without magicks well beyond your dabbling experience in the arcane, you can't even begin to imagine the arcane might required to solidify the very sky! No, this has something to do with the potions... Yes, the potion! That gods damned potion that took away your size must have multiplied while you swam through it! And yet, not a trace of it remains. Has it all dried up? Perhaps it's frozen and changed colour... No, the ground is not icy in the least beneath either your feet or your testing fingers. This can't be the potion or the vial you're on... So where in the seven hells have you ended up?!

A deep, echoing groan grinds through the air in a northern direction, your only sign that you're not alone in this new world. As an adventurer, your instinct is to investigate the unknown, so it should come as no surprise that you stand and follow the noise...

(Line between scales?)
(Mouth?)
(Other?)

(Below Kobold tail / Potion)

Down between the scaled legs you go, jeweled mountains of blue sapphire. His claws brush up against a bump in the front of his pants, the musky stink leaves no question as to what gender he is.

"Now... You's my toy tonight, yes? Yesssss~"

A swirling cosmos of shimmering dark liquid is the pool you are whirled through. Rising up in waves to crash down upon you, dragging you beneath its bubbling surface only to toss you out and right back in. Like a faithful servant given a new toy by their master, the potion's half filled contents hold you tightly and despite its turbulent force, never allow you to escape.

And yet, neither the walls of this flask nor the all-seeing eye of its reptilian master seem to be growing. Perhaps this potion only affects someone who hasn't already been doused in it? Whatever the case, your lack of shrinkage hasn't gone unnoticed by the dragonoid who now narrows their eyes, quite annoyed by this turn of events.

"By the dragons... Why isn't it working? This was the potion, why aren't you getting smaller?!"

The kobold stamps its feet, the potion tilts and tumbles, you in the wake created by the kobold's tantrum...
Like this chapter? Tip the author!
You have the following choices:

1. Until they drop the flask!
2. You disappear with a pop!
3. The kobold dumps the whole potion on itself out of sheer annoyance!
4. You are taken back to their alchemist's corner!
5. The kobold tosses the potion out of sheer frustration!

(Quest, Green Kobold Stomp!)

The light green kobold drops to their hands and knees, disbelief written all over their growing face. The dark green cheers and waves their arms, stomping e3xcitedly as their leader's scaly foot reaches out and out all around you. The lines between the smooth scales grow larger, the sour smell grows more robust. Despite your efforts, you're stuck in the soft folds of his foot! How can a little scaly guy like him have such soft feet?!

(Kobold Claw shift)

The hardened chunk of keratin grinds into the ground, looking more like a black glacier in motion than a little kobold's claw as it shifts towards you! The wind is knocked out of you in an instant when the thousand foot object slams into you, wedging you into a minuscule nick in its surface!

"Damn it! Another got away, how's they keep doing?!"

The kobold furiously looks around and around like a scaly dog chasing its long, lizard-like tail. The outside world merges into a whirling, almost vomit inducing collage of colors and cavernous material. The force of the spinning kobold holds you tightly where you lie, squeezed on all sides by keratin as hard as diamonds!
Like this chapter? Tip the author!
You have the following choices:

1. The kobold takes off in search of you!
2. The kobold stamps the ground, tossing you free!
3. The kobold scratches its leg with the claw you lie in!
4. The kobold kicks a rock, leaving you on it!
5. Another adventurer wanders into the cave!

(Kobold, Claw Climb)
High above your newly shrunken height, the kobold's cyan nose sniffs loudly for a smoothskin's scent.
Not the worst nickname you've had. Twinkle-toes was worse than this, why'd that Treant always call you that, anyway? With a name like Logskin, you'd think he'd be a little less creative...

*Thooomp!*


The loud slam that kicks you back to life is an angry stomp from the thousand foot... foot in front of you. Each clawed tip could spear through your chest in an instant if you stick around, they could drive you straight into the ground and not even realize it, you're in serious danger here! There's nothing nearby to hide in, around, or under... The highly scaled skull swivels their head to no end, looking under their shoulder, spinning like a dog chasing their scaly, worm-like tail. This kobold would never expect you to catch a ride on their foot, would they?

(Hur, Fall onto tail)

Swirly swishy goes the long brown tail, a writhing snake without a mouth, the rat-like demolisher of towns all around that would dare look down upon the dragonkin whose derriere this tail pokes out from. An uneven hole in his oversized pants is what hundreds upon thousands of scales emerge from, scales you will soon get to inspect very, very thoroughly as you fall upon them!
Ye, verily do you fall upon those scales. Where there is much grinding and gnashing of teeth, Etc. Etc. You're on his tail now. What'cha gonna do?

1. Down to tip & Ground?
2. Up & Onto pants & Robe?
3. Someone steps on tail?
4. Tail flips you off?
5. ???

(Quest, Hur, Knocked off spoon)

"What the hell? I worked hard to get all these ingredients!"

The minotaur snorts as he lowers his hand.

"The runt's not here. I ain't eating until he gets back, and if I ain't eating, none of you's eating either!"

His furious eyes look around, daring anyone to challenge him.

You have the following choices:

1. Hur Ideas

2. Other Ideas

(Hur Ideas)

Refers to the ground as his "Pack". Stomach groans and churns, the meal gradually becomes a mudslide, losing all nutrients, absorbed by the body as it merges with more and more waste, becoming a solid log that splits off to be compressed and shaped back into another intestinally shaped chunk of pooky. This steaming conglomeration of filth forms around you, leaving you trapped in a squishy, smelly log to be deposited back on the ground. End up stuck to anus? Tail? Fall and covered by another log? Seen/ heard and picked out? Worried Hur? "Ahh! Friend, how? W-what happened? How did this happen? Who did this to my friend?!" Happy to know you're safe, embarrassed you were in him?

You have the following choices:

1. Hur, flying toward his face!

2. ???

(Kobold Quest. Hat? Snout & sees you, Plays with you, overjoyed to see one of them towering smoothskins smaller than a half-pint drago's toes! Even if that Smoothskin's their friend. Especially because that Smoothskin's their friend! Not exactly in a hurry to make them big again, but not looking to hurt them, just play around for a while.

"Kill?! No! Not you! Never you! Wouldn't ever kill my favorite pack-mate! You's precious to me! Yoo're-" (Slips back into yippy speech pattern when excited? Natural way of speaking, otherwise tries to sound wise, or at least wiser than the average 'bold.)
He stops and gulps, closing his damp eyes and shaking his head. His thin nostrils shrink and flare as he takes a few breaths before looking back at you, barely a speck in the palm of his hand.
"You... Are... My friend.")

(Hur, flying toward his face!)

A maroon face pops into existence. Its vague globby blobbyness becomes lines of scales, two tightly shut, concentrating eye slits and one long, almost canine snout. Edging the three foot mark, this half-pint is a force to be reckoned with, able to perform acts of magical destruction that you could only dream of! And yet, this kobold only reserved this arcane might for when the team needed it. This lowly dragonoid is growing larger by the millisecond, expanding into a field, a town, a city of scaly bumps and valleys! You scream and scream, but he can't hear you, not even when you smack down onto his snout. You roll along the living land until you stop face first on the smoky-scented ground.


You have the following choices:

1. He snorts, blowing you off his snout!

2. He opens his eyes, he's looking right at you...!

3. You climb for his ears!

4. You get right up to his eyes!

5. He swipes across his nose!

(Hur Snout)

A floating continent of scaly origins. A living landscape as far from the little mage's closed eyes as a demon summoned to this plane from his home in hell. This is the point on Hur that you fall head over heels onto, sent rolling until you come to a dizzy stop. The scales at your feet slope upwards and gradually grow into more than a 90 degree angle hill in the distance, many towns from where you lie dazed and disoriented.
Like this chapter? Tip the author!
You have the following choices:

1. ???
2. ???

(Target: Tiefling!)

Long auburn hair flows over a fully polished suit of armor covering most of the fiery skin that rests hundreds of miles away. Curved horns sprout out from above his golden, pupilless eyes, pointed towards the fire this paladin now stares pensively into. Like one of, if not the greatest demon, the Tiefling you've been traveling shoulder to shoulder with now becomes an entire landmass in and of himself as you fall towards him! His long, serpent-esk tail curls around his body, the tip falls over the cloven point of her right hoof.

You don't ever remember seeing the Tiefling take off his armor, never ever seen whatever parts of himself are so well protected by these tough plates, and that isn't changing now as you fly towards this mountain of metal!

Horns, much like the minotaur's to their side rock with the giant's unconscious movements. Unlike the minotaur's, the burnt red skin of this being is mainly covered by many thick plates of armor, shining brightly as a paladin's armor should. You now fall towards the Tiefling of the ground!

You tried to keep your distance from this horned knight, you're not entirely sure what about them it was, but something about this hoofed paladin always left you on edge. This isn't the case today, you can do nothing but fall towards the colossus, now growing into everything you can see!

Down past his neck and onto a plane of red skin, it's like you've been thrown onto the surface of the underworld! (didn't you just say that ain't where you're going?) Moving with every breath, every little unseen internal function his body performs to keep him going, you think you can feel it all from the mite's height you now lift yourself to. You now stand on...
You have the following choices:

1. His armored chest!
2. His hoof!
3. His tail!
4. One of his horns!
5. His gauntlet!

(His armored chest!)

His armor never seemed to come off his body. You've never seen whatever parts of himself are so well protected by these tough plates, but that is exactly where you're headed. Down past his neck and onto a plane of red skin, it's like you've been thrown onto the surface of hell itself! Moving with every breath, every little unseen internal function his body performs to keep him alive, you think you feel it all from the mite's height you now lift yourself to.

(Tiefling Camp)

Horns, much like the Minotaur's to their side, rock with the giant's unconscious movements. Unlike the minotaur, this being is more of a red skin, as apposed to the hair of a humanoid bull. You now fall towards the Tiefling of the group! You tried to stay away from this devilish entity back when you were upwards of five feet, now you're forced towards them as this fried skin becomes all you can see! You fall...
Like this chapter? Tip the author!
You have the following choices:

1. Towards his Feet!
2. Onto their leg!
3. Onto their pointed tail!
4. Onto their plated armor!
5. Onto their nose!

(Tiefling, Quest!)

Her smoky, sulfuric scent comes rushing up as her iron-clad, purple-red skin stretches to the scale of a kingdom! The chinks of her armor, the little cracks of her skin, they all become vast crevices to the shrunken form you now take, but the point you touch down on is...

(Pensive, fire flickers, glows in the mirror-sheen of her well polished armor.)

(Golden eyes? No pupils, sees her thoughts in the fire. Fall flat towards her, arms and legs outstretched like you're trying to grab for her attention, fall towards some miniscule action she performs. Burnt red skin, the marks of a human touched by demonic power.)

From dawn to dusk, this armor clanked against their body. You don't know their gender because, quite frankly, you got a bad vibe from them. Demonic presence or just your own natural instinct, you don't know, but your brain told you to stay away, so you did. It's too bad you can't choose your path now, this Tiefling is more frightening than ever at their new, mountainous height! Your cries for air go unanswered as you plummet...


1. Her horse, coming between you and her!
2. Her horns!
3. She reaches out with a mile of a hand!
4. She rises, her chest puffs out as you come closer!
5. You fall onto the stump she sits on!

(Little Dagger, 'Bold Moves)

Back in the proper sized realm, the anguish of those trapped in his braies (not bries. Never bries!) go unnoticed by the Kobold. his thoughts are more primal as he strokes a clawed finger along his crotch. How will he take care of this stiff situation? This was the last of his gold, so no brothel, as usual. Maybe that gal back in the nest, the one with the cute bow on her head, maybe she'll... But no, she'll never take a scrawny little thing such as he. He slouches in his seat in anguish. Only one very familiar course of action.

The rocking movements send the denizen of his braies sliding about. Like a peck of dust under a dripping pipe, the tiny mage finds himself struggling to stay above the dribble of pre as it seeps into the fabric. (Phew! Could barely spit it out.)

The pool of pre transforms into merely a swampland, giving the mage a moment to catch a quick breath. But his troubles are nowhere near over as the sky of fabric is pulled back. Blinding light pours into the mage's defenseless eyes as the celestial Kobold's head gazes upon his spire of a stiffy, and by proxy, the microbe mage. The Kobold is currently in...
Like this chapter? Tip the author!
You have the following choices:

1. A privy.
2. A barn's rafters.


(Little Dagger Inn???)

The towering mass of fur stretches upwards, to the side, as far as you can see right in front of you. An overwhelming odor emanates from the very large and unwashed monolith, the vinegar-like smell is not entirely unpleasant... But it's everywhere that you aim your nose, and there's no escaping it. Partly raised as the creature stands still, you cast your eyes upon the bottom of its toe. The overarching pad of this toe lightly touches the ground, little wrinkles the size of canyons to your diminished scale form upon this natural landmass as the paw flexes and slightly moves with the colossal creature's idle relaxed motions. You might be able to climb up this pad, perhaps climb into the wrinkles... But couldn't you just teleport-
No.
No more experiments with teleportation. You've shrunk yourself smaller with both attempts, you could end up disappearing in a miniscule *Poof* of magic if you go any further into the land of sub-atomic matter! Who knows where you'll go if you get any smaller?! It's bad enough that you're utterly insignificant beneath the paw of...

(Welcome to the world of Familiars!)

(Ferris, the Ferret!)

(Weasley, the Weasel!)

(Scott, the Skunk!)



(Also Dagger Inn, Durg the Diminished Dragon?)

This once mighty, but now diminutive dragon now towers over man once more, and doesn't even realize it! Given as payment by a shelter-seeking witch long ago, this cat-sized treasure hoarder has been the tavern's mascot for decades, aching for his return to power. To feel the bug-sized population tremble before his golden form... This is his one true desire.

(Minotaur Chest)

The ripped body of this human bull is what you crash into. If you thought the first impact was bad, then you were wholly unprepared for the many rolling tumbles you were forced to take across this plane of muscle.
Like this chapter? Tip the author!
You have the following choices:

1. ???
2. ???

(Quest, Crystal Cave, Minotaur)

The meaty fingers of a minotaur now reach for your jacket! The huge hand slaps down then curls up the hood of the jacket, pulling it and you as you cling to your own sleeve!

"Hm..."

The ringed nose of this bipedal bovine jingles as its brown eyes look this jacket over.

You have the following choices:

1. "Wonder if this'll fit me?"
2. "Ugh, thing's got bugs living in it!"
3. "Maybe Bran'll like this..."
4. "Not my color."
5. "Might get some extra change for these..."


(Tomb and Doom!)

The metal clatter of a razor edge sword without an arm to guide it. The full-armored rustle of plate mail without a host to protect. And finally, the ring, that accursed ring! The catalyst for this cacophonous calamity you now cradle your poor, sensitive ears from. This ring falls to the ground with an almighty thump right on the open hole your neck once stretched out from, right on top of the pitiful dot sitting here. You.

You have the following choices:

1. ?
2. ?

(Thief's Campfire)

The crackle of a well-tended fire snaps its hot flames high into the moonless night, casting a bright orange glow over the bustling company that very merrily celebrates around it. Glasses clink, amber liquid spills out and the stomps, hoots and howls of a very merry pack of thieves dance with glee as they guzzle down their latest burgled booty. Toes, talons, paws, claws, coils and hooves pound the grass beneath them into green mush, letting every critter below a foot tall know that this isn't the place to rest.

The only tiny creature that hasn't seemed to have gotten this warning lies just to the side of a wagon's wheel, sleeping peacefully despite all the noise. This all changes in an instant when a tankard's worth of ale is tossed out of the wagon's window by a Kenku with loose talons, splashing down onto the unsuspecting sleeper and carrying them away in a torrent of foam and ale! Even before the thought of drowning can enter their panicked mind, this tiny person is washing out of the apple-scented river and thrown onto a mostly dry bit of dirt.

Now awake and confused as all hell, the itty-bitty individual coughs and sputters as their reflected image does the same in the alcoholic rapids. The face reflected in the puddle is that of a...

You have the following choices:

1. Minotaur!
2. Half-Dragon!
3. Orc!
4. Elf!
5. Other Choices


(Absol, "Not this time")

Quiet as a shadow in the night, this dusky voice whispers down to you. Who's talking? Is that the voice of Arceus, did you straight up die of fright? Do you have a direct line with the Pokemon God themself?! How much does this call cost?! You lift your head and are met by the familiar eyes, now close enough to touch! These red disks seem to smile down, as if greeting an old friend. How can anyone smile with their eyes?

"I believe this means we have to fight."

...What? Your thoughts are spoken aloud. "W-w-w-what are you talking about?"

"We've locked eyes. Isn't that how your kind starts fights?"

A fight? Against this huge horned disaster?!

"Just kidding. I know you. You've never once brought a single Pokeball on this trail, you're no trainer."

...How would they know that? More importantly, this Absol is talking!

"H-how...?"

"Not now."

They stand up to their hundred foot full height and swipe you up with a paw!

"We can talk later. Right now..."

(I'll keep you safe, friend.)
(I've got a little friend to introduce you to, he's been aching to meet you~ (Pst. It's his diiiick.))

(Shrink! Lion Ass)

From the rolling hill of fur to the tuft of his poofy tail, every bit of this lion's ass calls to you.

(Shrink! Lion Maw)
Pearly white streaks of jizz, much like the one you splash within, shoot forth from the fierce feline's frenzied fornicator. Every new burst of hot seed is loudly announced by the King Cat's powerful voice.
"Rrrrrrr!"

The source f this noise is what your sticky bit of slime now curves towards, the lion's maw now lies stretches open to accept you! A loud splat sends you rolling amidst dribbling splatters of lion load, his tongue rolls you even further along as he pants heavily and merrily grumbles his pleasured tone. Play time's not over yet though...

(You roll right down his throat!)
(The lion begins to groom himself!)
(Another lion comes closer, a female!)
(A maned lion eyes this one curiously.)
(The lion isn't done servicing himself yet...)

(P AV, Leafy Ass)

The grassy ground comes to life! It rumbles and twists into new angles, bouncing you around until you fall down the hill! The world is a blur of brown, yellow and green as you tumble head over heel further down until you land with a soft *Thump*. You've fallen right onto your stomach, lucky this ground is so squishy... You give the surface a few Thank you pats and a low purr rumbles through the land. You're on...

(His Balls!)
(His Sheath!)

(Farm, Into Unknown)

Your mind screams for you to do anything but what can you do? Whether it's coming for you or you're coming for it, your body is completely unresponsive, shut down in fear of the dark void that gradually expands to everything that you see. A thick fog, so pungent that you could swear it could be physically seen, merges with the doghood musk that comes with this dong. Then the world groans much, much hotter and dark as a sunless universe. Even the light behind you is completely blocked off by the magnum dong you're attached to.

(Fly Swallowed)
Scream, cry, die. You are digested by this fly.

Are you OK? Oh. No, you're dead!

(Farm (Survival), Horse? Dog? Something Else?)

This guy's the worst type of God, the type that doesn't realize how destructive their actions are! Hell, the idea of any kind of life below an inch tall is probably outside this animal's realm of thought. To him, you don't even exist, and that hurts worse than any sort of physical damage they've done to you. Which isn't very much in all honesty. You must have a guardian angel or something, 'cos you should be dead ten times over with all the danger you've been going through. You'd far rather they'd just make you big again, but you're not turning down any spiritual help, or any other sort, you're not picky at this microscopic scale.

(Farm Stallion Balls!)

That smell... The same as that one time you had been checking a stallion for testicular cancer and got a little too close. He didn't have cancer, but he had shifted slightly, and his scrotum slapped you right between the eyes, forcing you to get a big whiff of his musky equipment! The smell of a musky, sperm-filled horse's balls stayed with you for a week, sneaking into the pleasant smells you'd come to expect of the world like a perfume that wouldn't leave. That is the smell you get, only this overpowering musk has been amplified a thousand fold!

No doubt in your mind, the black, sweaty land of hill-like bumps and cavernous wrinkles before you, under you, rising up and over you, pretty much everywhere you see is this stallion's ballsack! Still, you're essentially on a death march here, you're not going to stop until either you're dead or you've gotten your old size back! Wrinkles alone span hundreds of feet, low enough that you constantly expect water at the bottom of these ravines you hike into and over. And you are not disappointed by what lies at the base of the next wrinkle!

Except it's not water as you quickly find out. Spitting out horse sweat, you rise to your feet and continue your trek over the scrotal wastelands. The gap in the sack is where you make your tracks, small enough to stand sideways on the swollen sphere without falling off, though the fear of this exact event stays with you the whole while. This horse's haymakers may as well be miniature planets to the microscopic dweller hoping to grow up.

Walking along...

You have the following choices:

1. The horse continues to move, his balls clap together!
2. You reach the base of his sheath!
3. You now stand in one of the wrinkles, and a drop of sweat slides towards you!
4. Another horse's face looks down over you and this dark land!
5. The horse lays down!

(Farm, Dog Cum)

A deity far beyond the diminished within his his pre, the German Shepard howls triumphantly as his red rocket trembles. To the one microscopic man within one of his twin sperm tanks now cocked and ready to fire, this inhumane passion is a distant roll of thunder among millions of raging strands of DNA eager to fulfil their sole purpose in life, the unseen quake of the God Dog's mighty thrusts, and the non-stop throb of blood forcing this heated cannon straight as an arrow as it tunnels once more into his mate's pussy! A rope of gelled dog jizz spurts forth with the great one's climactic thrusts into his mate. The first of many loads he unloads into the wolf's puffy passage. As one microbe stuck in these gushing white rapids you can't comprehend the sheer scale of this liquid, it's like the world has been flooded twice over as you twist, turn and fall forward through the thick sea of sperm. Your gasps for air give you nothing but loads and loads of wiggling little lifeforms to chew on as you are pulled deeper down with the current. You are slammed down, shot out of the sea with the impact! Dribbling with waxy, undeniably canine gunk, you work overtime to hack up anything you might have swallowed on the journey. White slime dribbles down your tongue as you shiver on all fours. Are you becoming more canine? Or is it just the influence of the great one, demanding that you act as he? Or maybe it's just the easiest way to puke up his little guys. No matter what you think, you cannot impact the fresh typhoon rising over these alien surroundings!

(Drown? Knocked deeper in? Knocked back onto knot? (Would he be there for a while, or would it just sloooop out? She's like twice his size, right?) Drip out as she pads away, or maybe just get in the way of the follow up climatic piss? Maybe he still doesn't satisfy her? (What would, then? Is she the one and only wolf of her kind? A super wolf walking the earth, a goddess among canines?))

(Light! (Dog and Wolf Mating Session) Farm Survival)
The intense light seems to come from nowhere, burning into your retinas and forcing your eyelids shut! Son of a bitch! As if things weren't bad enough, you might be going blind today! Thankfully, this isn't the case, you open your eyes and everything comes into focus. The gray strands of fur, the dark vulva... anus... whatever that dark fleshy area is, the red, bloated rocket... Huh?? Blurred and twitching, the tip of this massive member erupts into a flood of white jizz! "Grouuu..." Emerge from everywhere at once, the deeply satisfied groans of the God-dog tell you who just peaked. But that light... it was just like when you last shrunk. Were you shrunk again?! Or maybe... A loud buzzing noise can now be heard, but what is it?

(A plane, these two have grown HUGE!)
(A fly, these two have gotten tiny!)


(Farm, Dog Cum Mouth)
Through the misty milky swirl of helpless dog fish, the world at large does not stop. The black hole of the great God-Dog's volcano is once more full to bursting, plus one misfortunate microscopic man. The rising torrent of cum shrinks into a pinpoint within the throbbing, shivering pillar of doghood. An almighty snarl reverberates through the viscous floor/ceiling, the voice of the celestial-scale canine with an important announcement. The powerful pooch's proclamation to all microbes within a downsized ten mile radius that he is launching yet another volley of puppy batter. The winking slit disappears into a furry forest, and into the O-face of one lustfully moaning God-Dog, eyes shut in pure extasy, mouth open in the loudest silent howl ever, your blob of DNA becomes the German Shepard's dinner!

(Farm, On she-wolf, Tip/Knot of Dog)

A much weaker, but still potent, scent of musky dog loins is all you can get your air from as this German Shepard drops his knot onto you! Good lord, as if you weren't struggling for survival on that bulb-shaped dongle for hours, you've got to content with his red rocket right in your face! You flail your working arm every which way but loose, but all you get for your troubles is an extra loud pant and a hot weight on your chest as uses you as a scratching post for his fifth leg!

Didn't he just get done boning that wolfess, the one you're both on?! How has he still got juice in his growlers?! You've got questions, and nil answers as the trail on your chest grows more damp. As much as you'd love to throw him back into the throbbing hole he crawled out of, you're too small, even with two working arms. "Dammit!" Pinned down by his dick alone, all you can do is feebly slap at the burning flesh as his fierce, feral growls make your ears ring.

"Why can't you just... go away?!"

You try your damnedest, hoping against the hopelessness of the world to get free...

Option #1: ...But you somehow get your head stuck in his slit!
Option #2: The ground starts to shake, throwing the dog off you!
Option #3: The wolfess turns her attention to your area...



(Jolteon, Odd Number)

Alright, numbers... Numbers...You're feeling odd today, tiny as an ant? Definitely an odd day. Now, the actual number, seven's as good as any.

"How about... seven?"

"Ding, ding!" The electrical beast excitedly yips, happy as can be.
"That's my favorite number! Wanna know why?"

How's this helping you...?

"OK...?"

"It's because seven ate nine!" "...Oh."

They pat a paw to their head.

"That's not the joke... What did seven say- you know what? It doesn't matter!"

Their grin turns menacing, their eyes turn to slits, and they crouch down, bolty face almost level with you.

"We're gonna play a game, and in this game, you're nine, and I'm seven."

"Wha- Seven? Nine?! What-"

Quick as a flash, their mouth shoots open, their teeth chomp down and you find yourself on a slimy surface!

"Wha-wha-what're you doing?!"

"Keething 'o Safth!"

The mouth you now sit in tilts upward, giving you a level tongue to sit on as the Jolteon takes off again. What part of this is great?! The saliva soaking every part of your clothing? Is that uvula dangling over their throat hole? None of this feels great! The ride comes to an abrupt stop after some time, and...

(The Jolteon opens its mouth.)
(You hear voices outside.)

(Jolteon, Between Legs!)

The air is greasy with electricity, crackling between your fingers, stemming from the excited spiky ass that now hunches over you! Your feet move before your mind catches up, making you dash with an opening panting mouth as you rush for the stretch of living cover between their legs! The charged butt wiggles before coming down where you once stood, making you trip and roll with the resounding thud of a newly seated giant. You've made it... This is what you think until...
(You run into his balls!)
(You collide with her vulva!)
(Their belly pins you down!)
(They scootch forward, ready to give you a dirty smooch!)
(His erect knot blocks your path!)

(Snake Ass)
The snake hisses its approval as you move toward its circular hole. The sphincter suckles expectantly, eager to feel the efforts of this tiny human.

(Hippo Butt)
Title: Butt

The gray twin peaks reach up to the sky as you delve between them, into the smelly abyss. A thin ray of light shows you the interior while the current drags you along. Even if you've been shrunk... You could've never imagined any creature could be this big, large enough that its butt crack is as large as a cavern! Any more thoughts are shook out of your head as the hippo grunts and the cavern walls shake. You feel your bones rattle together as you are all shook up, but what is the cause?
Option #1: The Hippo is getting up, and you flow towards her vagina!
Option #2: This Hippo has gas.

(More Hippo Ass)

Gray mountains of blubber make up all you see, an unimaginable mass of ass draws closer as the behemoth continues turning. You'd never thought anything could be this large and still live... You cannot look away from the bovine's parted buttcheeks, especially since they now threaten to swallow you whole! And yet, as the distant split between their bulbous cheeks becomes a dark canyon, you wonder what lurks within. Sure, you could try swimming for one of the blubbery slides, but... Something about the dank dark crack just calls to you. Before you can snap out of this stupor, the gray walls split apart and zoom towards you! The hippo spreads its legs, opening up the crack between its cheeks just in time for you to splat against the inside of their buttcheek! You quickly unstick yourself, leaving an imprint in the soft folds. With the hippo still moving, you have time to decide where to explore on the unaware hippo. From where you cling, you can see the space between the buttcheeks, but wouldn't it be cool to stand at the tip top of this living mountain? The hippo slows down, and you make your move, climbing...

(Further into its asscrack!)
(On top of the hippo!)


(P AV Esp FAT) ()After Skyscraper eating Ass, Espeon either stares down at you or drops belly on you.)
(Stares Down)

(Psychically speaks, wants you to keep talking about itself.)
White pupils looks down upon you, an unreadable expression on the purple cat's face. You nervously wave at the colossus.

"Uh, h-hi there miss."

You think this is a girl. Maybe? Probably. Her(?) face comes closer, squinting at the little figure at... his(?) feet.

"O-or mister! I, um, I d-don't really know what to call you..."

You feel an invisible force all around you! A purple aura surrounds you as you are brought up to the Espeon's face! Cold air sucks your hair toward it as it sniffs you.

"I-I-I didn't mean to offend you! I don't know your gender, that's it! It wasn't an insult! Please don't eat me!"

You babble as the Espeon smirks, revealing spear-like teeth. This sight silences you, and the Espeon speaks...

(Now, what about my ass?)
(Es-py~)


(P AV, Flary Bum)
The Flareon's fluffy butt wiggles like a feather duster gone rouge, his creamy tail sweeps and swishes up stray bits of grass and dirt as he continues to whirl around. His moving cheeks slap against you as they naturally counteract this constant movement.
What's going on here? Where'd that little guy go?! How'd he run away so fast, he's just a little human, not a stinking... Jolteon or a-a skittery little Joltic, he can't have gone that far!
...And why does my ass itch so much?!


He growls and clenches his cheeks, pushing at the itchy hole between and suddenly stopping when he hears a tiny yelp.

...Oh.

(Flareon, back to den)

The fluffy tailed fire-fox can't help but smile to themself as they pat along the grassy tail.
How lucky can I get? This little trainer dude willingly came with me, I didn't have 'ta threaten him with fire or paws or nothing, he wants to hang out with me! And he's sooo freaking adorable! If I were a trainer, this is exactly the type of Pokemon I'd want with me! Just a little guy that would sleep in my fluff while I did my thing, but this... This is a trainer! This is like a collector's item, a once in a lifetime find! And he's allll mine~

"Ne-hee-hee-hee~"

Eyes closed as they giggle like a sly thief with fresh booty in paw. Not in their actual paws though, it's just a metaphor. No, wait. A simile. That's it, just a simile. In reality, these paws trot over the grassy lands as the Flareon happily hops forward without a care in the world, straight up on cloud nine here, acting more like the cute little Eevee he used to be as she merrily marches back to her den. Their fluffy tail wags like an energized maid's feather duster, the shrunken human cuddles up to the cloud-like pillow of fluff all around him.

(Quest! Big bear hug!)
Where have you ended up in the world, that these two titans can freely show their affection for one another? Is this a bar, a space in which all can see their brazen desire for one another? Not likely. The place they comfort one another, one with soothing twisting turns of their fingers, exterminating any and all sources of discomfort in the well-fed pandaren's gut, the other with gentle groans from the heart, primal words of promise for the competent canine's mastery of massage. The white and black paw behind this vulpera's head softly strokes his behind his ears, giving them more than enough reason to wear the distracted smile of one deep in the practice of their craft. A sudden motion breaks this world-filling halting of time when the panda reaches forward and grips the small fox firmly, their eyes go wide as they are pulled into the squishy gut of the pandaren in one big bear hug!

The sudden movement doesn't skip over the third party in this scene, the shrunken dweller of the fur that rushes to meet a second, more canine expanse. Like the sky coming down around you, the world aims to trap you in a sudden sloshing blackness, you scream as you are...

(Don't ask me, I dunno. Besides, it's happening to you.)

(Pandaren/Vulpera)
Tawny fur is the face looming above you, slitted eyes longing only for the companion that you've unwittingly been picked up by. A third party in a duet, you're presence is largely unnoticed as the Vulpera comes closer, lips puckered up to kiss the pandaren's pudgy belly!

(Agumon! Agumon!)

"Hey Tiny You-man! Nice ta meetcha!"

The yellow lizard waves energetically at you. This wouldn't be so bad at normal size, he'd be about as tall as your waist, crotch high at best. But you're currently some odd faction of an inch high, and he's taller than a skyscraper! He squats down and grabs his knees as he gets a better look at you.

"Whoa-hoooh~ You're reeeeally tiny, woweee-wow!~ How'dja even make it to me? You gotta be lightening fast if you dodged all the other Digiguys 'round here!"

He then reaches down and with one quick swipe, snatching you into the palm of his hand!

"Never ever had a meal deliver itself to me, but there's a first time for everything, right?"

He then dangles you above his open mouth...

(He's gonna eat you!)
(He's just kidding.)

(Talk into believing, Hungry Hungry Zorua)
You want to say something, anything that will get her to believe that you won't spill the beans, but what can you say? You already said you won't, what else is there to say?! You open and close your mouth again, unable to say anything but still frantically gesturing as if you were, until you start babbling. "I-I won't, I'm not going to blab! I'm just not! I... I don't wanna be eaten..." Zorua takes a deep breath and her gaze notably stays off of you as she speaks to you. "Shut up. Now, you were taken in by that pink idiot. So was I. Therefore, you will tell her you want to stay with me. I'll keep my eye on you, and you won't need to die. "

Speaking to you. (Somehow up her ass?)

The taut surface puffs out, giving you the closest that a foxy bum can get to a kiss. You push back against the dark sphincter, but all your efforts only seem to encourage this playful behavior, the flesh squishes harder against the ground and everything below it. This Zorua's ass is in love with you, and isn't letting you go any time soon. You yell and slap feebly at the anus, but still sink into the soft butt flesh. Why the hell is a fox's anus this soft?! It's like a pillows, trying to make you sink into its comfy cozy depths... But you won't! You refuse to do anything of the sort!

Not a trace of scat rests on the black pucker, it doesn't even smell like a butthole! It just smells like blackberries! And that's just plain old weird! You're not gonna spend another second with this weird fox butt!

Too bad for you, but its owner has other plans. The pucker opens up, sucking inward and dragging your kicking feet into the Zorua's ass! You try to scramble and fight, but it does no good. Soon enough, you're sucked in up to your waist. That's when the fox lifts her black bum off the ground. Her smug face circles around, but quickly becomes one of adoration upon seeing you lodged in her tailhole.

"Awww..."

She puts a paw up to her face, as if she could suppress that cute smile of hers.

"Don't you call me cute, don't you dare call me cute!" You snarl toward her fanged mouth. You may be halfway up her butt, but you won't let an adorable little fox call you cute! Even if you're, like, an ant's ant, it's just unnatural! It's cruel and unusual!

"Pffth... Alright then."

She smiles into her paw.

"You're not cute. You're also not halfway up my ass, or smaller than a Cutiefly. Not. At. All."

("Other Pokemon might've wanted to do some heinous things to a little guy like you. So I'll protect you, like a good friend!" "Not letting you go, friend-o~" "Us shorties gotta stick together!" (More of a 'bold thing to say.))


1. ???
2. ???

(Ghost Fox, Cold)

She takes one sharp breath. The ghostly surroundings warble like an incomplete drawing, phasing in and out of existence.

"Cold... Are you?"

Not so monotone anymore, her voice now bears the icy sting of a life lived and lost, sorrowful as can be.

"So cold... Please... Let me out... Help me... Anyone..." Your pitiful voice is met with the deathly rattle of breath once again, her sorrow so strong that it can be felt pushing all around you in the interior of her spectral rectum. This push becomes much more, a physical sensation that brings you closer to the ghostly tailhole of this Zorua.

Your face smooshes into it, ectoplasm smeared over it as you push through the slime and squelch your way into the cave she now squats in. Neck, torso, legs, all slither out of the cramped foxhole until you flip and fall flat onto your back.

Still so cold...

(P AV, Afterflomp, crawl out in front of him.)
(Aww... He looks so cute... I could just... *Nom!*

And you're suddenly in a wet and humid cave. Your feet continue to flail out of the Eevee's mouth for a moment or so before being slurped up! And with that...)

(You are swallowed!)
(The Eevee gets up.)

(P AV, Eevee Speak)

The brown titan raises a paw. Oh shit, he's gonna squish you! He raises it past his head, you stand there trembling under a little fox-thing's idle display of power. He then waves at you, tilting his head cutely.
"Hey, hi little guy! III'm Eevee, what's your name?!" His friendly and excited tone doesn't change the fact that
HE CAN TALK?! How can an Eevee talk?!
While you think on this, the Eevee leans in, confused. "Huh? What's up? Can't remember? Aw, I bet you're still thinking about my butt, huh? Heh-heh."
That wink he gives snaps you right out of the stupor.
"I was not!"
"Ah, no need to hide it, everyone loves my butt. I've gotta buncha friends that love shoving their faces in it, I don't mind!"
"What? What?!"
"In my butt!" He gleefully answers. "Riiiight between these fine ass cheeks! They can't get enough of it. Whatever makes them happy makes me happy! Same goes for you, Mr. No Name."
"I don't wanna go in your butt! The only reason I was anywhere close to it was because you sat on me!"

"Oh. Well, sorry. You seemed to be enjoying yourself, so I figured... Uh, w-well, I guess you could ride on my head. I'm not letting a little guy like you travel on your own, so uh... that's That. That's your choice, head or butt."
As you turn to run, the Eevee stomps down right in front of you.
"Please don't run, you'd just embarrass both of us."
Dammit, trapped like a rat by a cat... If only you where still big, you could just grab him by the scruff of his neck... But tthat's probably not happening anytime soon. Welp, better get choosing...
(Anywhere but the butt!)
(...Welllll...)

(P AV, Flareon Seen)
The yellow and red furred head bobs curiously at you before padding over. Paws around three times your size fall on either side of you, and the Flareon falls back onto its haunches, presumably looking you over. All you know is that you are being treated to a full frontal view of his flaccid cum-blaster, still glistening as stray drips glides down the grounded pole. Thankfully, this unwanted angle of the fire-type is soon replaced by his black-eyed face after he backs up. Sympathy written all over his face, he extends a red paw to you.

"Here, climb on little guy."

You tear up at the first friendly action you've received in this land... Or it might be your aching head. Either way, you grab onto the offered paw, its soft touch sooths your many bruises as you are brought closer to the Flareon's face. A little smile creeps across his face as he watches you nuzzle, eyes closed, into his fur.

"Heey, what'cha doing, Flares?"

The paw you cling to goes rigid and the Flareon...

(Shows you to his mate.)
(Quickly hides you.)



Chapter (?): Outfoxed
The bus is along for the ride as the big guy as he goes to the dark interior of the nocturnal animal exhibit. A constant itch on the thick bulge pressing through his jeans is the only thing that the driver of the bus gives the goliath they're all on as he floors the gas. As this unaware giant walks through, he bumps into one of the zoo staff. Two sets of equipment bump into each other. The balls touch.

"Whoops, sorry."

With a few embarrassed words, he quickly leaves the area, minus one itch. The bus was passed from one zipper to another with one little nudge, the bus is now stuck on the zookeeper's zipper. The caretaker then makes his way into Fennec Fox's exhibit. The single fox of the exhibit raises, then quickly lowers its blond head with a little cute little snort as the caretaker walks in, as if expecting someone else. The cage is cleaned and as the caretaker walks out, he smacks his hip against the wall by accident, knocking the bus around again, this time, onto the floor of the fox's exhibit. The panic within the bus soon calms down some as the bus driver decides to go to the singular yellow hill of this forsaken land, which takes until afternoon, about 3:00 PM. The entire time, the fox forlornly lies where it is. It was waiting for a caretaker, but not the one currently there. This one isn't their Foxy. No one could ever take the place of their Foxy! This caretaker's name was Damon, and he was a volunteer zookeeper. Whenever he came in, the fox would spring up and run to him, and only him. Incidentally, Damon happened to be on the bus journeying toward the towering fox. The bus reaches its destination, then stops as the bus driver tells somebody to go see if the place is safe. Damon gets pushed out by a thick wall of hands, elected by others as he normally was, and goes to inspect the yellow grassland. The bus had stopped...

1) In front of the fox's face.
2) In front of the fluffy tail, at the fox's backside.
3) Right at bace of this fox's fluffy balls.
4) In front of the fox's vagina.

Chapter 1(?): Fennec Fox. What's the value of her face?

Damon nervously walks to the mountainous mass of blond fur, fear constantly tries pulls him back all the while, but he needs to figure out where he and the others ended up after being taken by that unknown force. He ends up at a black hill, with entrances on both the left and right sides of the front, and investigates the landmass that is twice his size. Meanwhile, the fox's eyes shoot open as she catches a whiff of a familiar scent, her eyes dart around looking for him, but nothing is new in the exhibit. Her eyes drift down to her nose in disappointment, and a tiny figure catches her eye... Damon is still checking out the nostrils when he sees movement further up the blond mountain, a pair of bronze discs moving... no, searching! Something large as the moon is looking in this direction!

He is bolted to the ground in terror as the massive lenses bounce around, then settle, looking in his direction! The ground shivers as the nostrils continue to flare, something's getting his scent! Both parties stare at each other for what feels like hours, until the ground moves as lower down, lips pronounce the question... "Foxy?" Damon's heart pounds to no end, he's on a giant TALKING creature! Is it talking to him? What the hell does it mean by "Foxy?!" Is that a name? Does it think he's a fox?! Instinctively, he states, "N-no, I'm no fox..." His gut does a flip as he is bounced up by the startled jump of this fox. "It IS you Foxy!" Damon falls off the fur and lands on the ground, unharmed but certainly disoriented. Meanwhile, the fox jumps up and down excitedly, "I KNEW it! I knew IT! I knew there had to be some reason you weren't here today! You're NEVER not here Wednesday afternoon!" She squeals in glee, having found her precious Foxy at last!

(Animal Crossing, Audie)
She's not moving anywhere... Audie continues to shield her eyes and scope out the area. Meanwhile, you get a glorious upskirt view. Her tail stands straight out, standing right above her bubbly bum. You'd always known that she had quite the booty, but now... You could suffocate under those dirty pillows without her even noticing! Her legs part slightly, parting her rear mounts and revealing the dark hole between. Somehow, her wrinkled rosebud manages to look cute. Maybe it's just the aura of a rising Popstar... But cute or not, her back door's still larger than you. In fact, you don't have time to oogle Audie, you're in potential danger here! ....But you didn't see... Whatever! She probably wouldn't appreciate you eating up her bubbly cake with your eyes! No, she definitely wouldn't want her friend doing this! No way! You shake your head clear and grab onto her furry toe. Your rational being that there's gotta be a better time to get her attention. Preferably when she's looing down, but if you have to climb up to her adorable snout, then so be it! With this in mind, you climb up, past the cloudy-white claw and up onto Audie's big toe. Safe enough for now, you cling tightly and wait for Audie's next move, which is to...

(Go back to her house!)
(Go for a walk.)

(Audie inside)
*Boom! Boom!*

Each step is like a carnival ride. The rising then sudden drop, the heavy winds... At least you've got so much fur to cushion you. Audie had stepped in and closed the door a few steps ago, now electing to pace around her own room.
"Now, what should a popstar like me wear.... Not the muumuu, it'd get smelly, foxtrot. ...So I'll just go with... that." She then stops, much to your sickly relief. One more step and you might've added to that smooshed pineapple under her. You hear a rustling from above. "Grr... Come on... I know the girls are big, but..."
What's she doing? As you look up, you hear a pop and "There!" The sight above is something to behold, Audie had just taken off her pineapple muumuu, her large round breasts bounce with glee with their new freedom. "Nice to see you, girls!"
She squeezes these orange furred funbags in what appears to be a hug, rubbing her own face in them. ...Should you be watching this? What lies between your legs says yes. You wouldn't lie to yourself, would you? Nah, it's perfectly fine watching this!
"Now... The next layer!"
She reaches down to her hips, grasping the blue article of clothing stretching between her own legs. Woah, S-she's...
The panties come down as she wiggles them free, wiggling her own butt in the traditional 'get off me' dance. Wow... Wait, they're-
"Flop!"
The clothing falls upon you, trapping you in your friend's underwear!
(Either pulls them back up or... something else. Maybe front or back?)

(Audie, Seen)

Unseeing blue eyes in the sky now look down as Audie tilts her black nosed snout down towards you. She gasps with delight and her sunglasses fall down over her eyes She pushes them behind her pointed ears before crouching down, her paws grasp her knees before she waves merrily at you with both.

"Hiiiii little buggy! Hi, hi, hiiiiii~"

She crouches lower with each new 'hi' until you're looking right up her immaculate nostrils. Does she clean them out with a tissue or- wait, what's she greeting? Can't be you, you know better than anyone that you're not a bug! Is there a bug around?!

"Was it you knocking on my door, Foxtrot?"

There's nothing even remotely resembling a bug anywhere around you, just flowers, grass and one tall tree. That bug has to be somewhere, it has to be!

"Not much for talking, huh? Maybe too starstruck? Ohh, you've never seen a pop-star have you, lil-cutie? Hum. But you look familiar..."

She tilts her head and thoughtfully sighs... But why are you just standing and gaping at Audie? She's looking right at you! Get talking already!

You shout your identity, and Audie gasps in surprise.

"Wha-wha-WHAT?! What happened to you, why's my Bestie all... tiny?!"

You try to explain, but she doesn't seem to keen on listening at the moment, her arms wave in uncontrollable circles as she quickly talks.

"I-I-I've gotta take you to someone else! Or, or-or! Or I could... I-I could take you back inside! Yeah, outta here, you're in danger! My bestie could get all stompified! Oh geez, oh geez, whatdoido whatdoido?!

Audie begins to sway, she's really getting worked up... She almost looks like she's going to faint!

(Audie falls forward... Right onto you!)
(She manages to recover and pick you up!)
(She accidently steps on you!)
(Audie falls backward and faints on the spot!)
(You manage to calm Audie down!)

(Krystal, encounters Star Wolf? Brought back to their hideout, plus a tiny Fox? Or maybe just her and Fox??? She's got her spacesuit on for the moment, Fox got in while she was suiting up, Slippy's invention gone wrong? Fox's headed his way up to face, but he's gotta go past her mammary mountains first. Stray thoughts about mining for milk, maybe goes for one of her nipples first? Gets too into it and doesn't notice her reaching down? Sees him or no? Either way, she's gonna do something to him. If he gets smaller, then he might just fall into her breast. How would Krystal take that? Would she even notice? Fox would definitely notice. He'd get all shook up in there, swished around in a milky pool, ocean, something like that. Depends on how small he is. A blip over the radar(?) Gets her attention, whatever she's doing would have to wait as static buzzes over the communications, then Wolf's (Panther? Would he call her first? Nah, Wolf is the leader, he'd call her. Panther's got a crush on her, but that'd probably have to wait.) face would show up. Would he tell her to surrender? Nah, he'd probably want her to fight back, boring otherwise. Maybe her Arwing's wings get ripped off, their base is close enough that she'd crash land on it. If she fights back, of course. Surrounded by Star Wolf? "Escorted" Down to their base, unless she tries to take them on. Fox would be trying to yell up to her, but probably wouldn't be heard. Three or four against one? Is Pigma there? Nah, he's gone by now. Is this before or after she and Fox split up?)

His life is in her paws, and that's not changing anytime soon, not with Slippy's newest invention still stuck on the Great Fox. That's where this all started, with that little blaster-shaped gun. Of course it was still a prototype, but Fox had at least expected it to shrink with him when he shrunk himself in the locker room! And yet it grew too big for his shrinking hands, clattered to the floor and rolling away into some dark corner just before Krystal came walking in, fully nude, freshly showered and ready to suit up. Somehow, he managed to climb onto her paw just before she put her boots on and has been climbing up her body ever since.

Long heaping strands of Krystal stretch above him. An expansive plain of Krystal lies far behind him, angling down to the delicate curve forbidden to all but her lover and Krystal herself, the same curve her immaculate ivory tipped claws trace towards. The soft shuffle of keratin over this tough yet flexiable (wtf flexiable checks out, but flexible doesn't? what?? oh now you work you antiquated piece of) flexible material scratches over Fox's head, this diminished leader watches in fear and awe as the sky bulges inward like a constant stream of laser fire aiming to rip through into the dark barrier and reveal the furry beauty beneath to the world that largely exists outside her Arwing. This voluptuous vulpine is a landmass all on her own, and not because she is fat in any way, because she isn't. Although the soft give of flesh beneath Fox's boots might suggest otherwise, she is nothing but pure muscle, ready to beat the snot out of anybody who would dare suggest otherwise, as Fox knows full well. It goes without saying. Even if it was said right here. Uh, what's going to happen to our tiny Fox next? Find out... Eventually!
I swear!
...One of these days!

(Animal Crossing, Redd Girl? What if... Crazy Redd was a girl?)

You expect to see a couple of balloons connected to a furred tube, but instead, a vertical slit lies beneath the apron... You continue to stare at hi- HER sex as you process this new information. Redd's a girl?! Is all the thought power your mind can muster as the vixen tallies her sales. "He-heh! Looks like this ol' fox is still in business!" She says, closing her accounting book with a snicker. She then...
(Looks down and sees you!)
(Sets up her bed!)


(Shrunk Pokemon, Raichu Girlfriend)

The reason he came is very apparent to her as his steps continue, blushing furiously. With a reassuring smile, she comes closer, the ever-present scent of hard work attached to him makes her blush as well. She always love to believe that he is always working out just to keep her safe, becoming the ultimate protector... Just for her... The thought of this makes her shiver. Stuck between his production plants, you have no choice but to watch the two Raichus get together.

You've seen this girl around a few times. She seemed friendly, let you pet her, but... you thought she and Raichu were just friends! That seductively smile on her face says otherwise, though. Her surfboard-like tail comes closer until it touches the tip of Raichu's erection, playfully sliding down, down, down until you can see the bolt-shaped tip!

It draws closer, delving between the sheltered orbs and gently strokes the underside, making Raichu squeal with pleasure. You, however, are having nowhere near as much fun since you now stick to the girl-Chu's tail! You hold onto the edge for dear life, legs dangling down as the tail retreats, instead headed for...


(The tip of Raichu's erection!)
(Raichu's shaft!)


(Shrunk Poke, Raichu Bath)


The bolt tailed mouse looks backs down at the note, squinting to make sure he didn't misread it...

By his friends...

Well, must have been urgent. Urgent enough for him to leave without saying goodbye. And take a bath...?

"Raiiii."

He shrugs and lets the note fall into the nearby garbage can. Guess he'd better take a bath...

(Smells self, Hoo Boy. Yup, definitely need a bath.)


(???)

Both of his fuzzy balls twitch at once, dragging you a bit deeper into the curled sea of fur. What's Raichu doing? He doesn't actually believe that paper-thin lie, does he?

A sudden squeal of glee comes from between his red cheeks as he clutches the note to his chest. That's his master! Of course he couldn't keep this a secret, his master knows everything about him, even that he learned how to read all by himself! Nothing escapes his master's notice, he's the best master of all time! You feel a throb as a glob of pre drips down from your little buddy's erection, covering you in his musky love.

With a new spring in his step, Raichu hops his way up the stairs and into the bathroom. Standing on his hind paws, he reaches over and turns the faucet, water begins to fill the tub.


1. Fall off and into tub?
2. Slide into slit?
3. Into empty sheath?
4. Seen?
5. Onto belly?



(Raichu and his Mate, Shrunk Pokemon, You become unknowingly stuck to the female Rai)

You mentally rejoice as the damp white-ish orange paw strokes your way.

They've noticed me...



...is just wishful thinking on your part. Your buddy's mate fondles the hanging jewels of her precious 'chu. His heavy exhale is that of a wild animal barely able to restrain their own lust. Slowly and delicately, her soft paw rubs along, taking care to lightly tickle between his fuzzy testicles.

"Oohhh..."

Your own buddy's lust growl marks your own departure from him, the static from this intruding paw binds you to its silky pad as she pulls back. You have an I-max view of the two embarrassing, becoming an unknown third party in their relationship as the girl-'chu reaches...


1. Once more for his rod!

2. Up towards his belly!

3. Towards his tail...

4. Down to her own nethers!

5. Reader's Choice

Party, Drunk Lucario

You step in front of the belly-lying Lucario as he sleeps, then his eyes flutter open, gazing at nothing for a bit before centering on you. He gives an enormous grin and vaguely gyrates his paw at you. "Wa-hey! Hiya, Buggie!" He then attempts to see you better, booping the ground with his snout as he gets his eyes as close to you as possible. "Ah, you-youu-re reealy "Yuuuu-man shaped... Aren't-cha?" You nod, looking for an escape point. "Yeah, I'm human. Just, you know, shrunk."

His eyes widen, and he stifles a belch.

"Wah? Shrunk?! Why'd ya go'in do that?"

He doesn't seem hostile... May as well talk with him.

"Uh, I dunno. I didn't shrink myself, I just... was. Now I'm here."

(Different Story, Lucario)
"Ahh! Master, you're so small!"

And so you are. The paws of your Pokepartner now rise high as buildings over you, you can't even reach halfway up the paw of your Lucario!

With a panicked yelp, the ground violently shakes when Chris falls belly-first to the ground, poking a small hole in the carpet as he reaches for you! As soon as his blue paw touches you, he flinches and jolts back.
"You're sticky, too! W-what happened?! Who did this to you?!" The paw closes around you, encapsulating you within a shelter of fur and pad. Your stomach lurches when the world moves around you, and you are now held before Chris' shocked face.

"I-I can hold you... you were so big, and now, right here in the palm of my paw..."

He stares at you almost dreamily, but snaps back to reality within seconds.

"Who did this to you?! I swear I'll rip them apart! How dare anybody harm my Master!"

"Whoa, calm down, Chris!"

He takes a few deep breaths.

"Right... Sorry Master. But what happened?"

His eyes wide as an enamored pup's, Chris holds you right up to his face. How did this happen...

You have the following choices:

1. Continue this story.

2. Different Story

3. Yet another Story

4. How about another Story?

5. Oh look, another story.


(Pendant magic)

A fizzling sound from below your feet makes you look down past the murky yellow slime. Hundreds of feet down the base of this blob is being boiled away by a magical force. This pendent must be enchanted. At the rate it dissolves this snot, you don't know if you'll make it to the Naga's scales before suffering the same fate! You could try a teleporting spell, but with your arms completely trapped stiff, it'd be like shooting an arrow from a bow with just your feet! Even if the spell goes through, shrinking even more would be the least of your problems, you could end up fusing with an inanimate or even an organic object if your mind loses focus for even a nanosecond! It'd be borderline suicide! As the bubbling heat grows closer, so your own fears grow as well.

(The blob slides onto the Naga's scales!)
(You attempt the spell! (Works or not?))
(You're too late... You fall onto the jewel itself!)

(Braixen)
"Don't worry, dude, I know what I'm doing." You are reassured by this, if your Braixen can say this with a straight face, then he damn well knows what he's doing. You try to stay as still as you can as the orange,yellow and white fox reads off from a spellbook, brandishing his stick and motioning with it. You don't know what the motions mean, but they are probably needed. That, or Max is really getting into character. He had been worried about you recently, saying how you're being too shy, and need to stand out more, which is why he's making you taller. You don't know how he came to that conclusion, but he's doing it, and you're fine with whatever your buddy wants. Truth be told, you went along with this mainly to make him more confident, you'd honestly rather be even smaller than your current 5'9 height. You don't want to be the center of attention, Max deserves it with his knowledge of magic, you don't know the first thing about it. You suddenly regain focus when Braixen's stick glows, then stops. He looks up at you, "Did it work? Do you feel any different? You don't look different. Maybe..." You stop listening as your entire body is wracked with pain, your limbs crackle as you try to keep standing, screaming as you feel each shift and twist of your changing internal organs. You fall forward, seeing the face of your partner seemingly frozen in time in one horrified expression. Then... You hear and see nothing more. Until, you hear a faint cry, like a person shouting across the sea to you. Kind of romantic... Suddenly, the volume kicks up, "... no-no, no..." You open your eyes to a white snout, barely visible green eyes blearily look through tear-ridden slits.
They blink through a layer of tears, and widen at your movement. "T-Tim... Timothy!" You feel your resting surface tremble as you are shoved into a wall of fur. "Tim, I'm sooo sorry! I thought I did everything right, t-then you started screaming a-and... the sounds..." The heavy wails begin again, and you are rocked by the chest of your "little" buddy as he continues to sob out words. "...t-thought I-I-I... crushed you with your own body, that... that you were..."


(AV Umbers)

Right, better just get away...
*Snap!*
...Why is there a twig your size?! The black faced Pokemon now looks your way, red eyes alert to your presence! Ohhhh, please be friendly, please be friendly...!

"Hi-ii, little guy~"

...Who was that? There's no one else here, was that...

"Wanna stargaze with me?"

The Umbreon's mouth moved... It can talk?! It was talking to you, better answer.

"Uh, yeah! Sure."

You hesitantly approach the black beast. It doesn't seem to be hostile... You move next to its left paw, even that's bigger than you...

"I like this place. Most parts of the woods, you can't even see the sky through the trees. Not here."

"Really?"

"Mm." A nod.

"Didn't even notice."

You look skyward as well. It is a beautiful night, full moon shining ghostly pale light on the world. Little lights twinkle from far away. Mysteriously, it seems. Wonder if one of those is your home...?

"~~~~"

What? Umbreon said something.

"Sorry, what?"

It now looks you up and down.

"I've heard that humans aren't normally your size. Ever. How'd you get so small? Or maybe you're a fairy-type human."

The smirk shows the sarcasm. How did you shrink...? That's a damn good question.

"I... don't know. One moment I was in my room, then bright light, and I was here, this size."

(P AV, Umbers Psychic Tactics)
"Don't try thinking about nasty stuff. Anything you can think of, they've probably seen thousands of times before. Doesn't phase 'em anymore. In fact, it might even be their thing, that'd just encourage them, so you definitely don't wanna do that. No, no, you gotta bore 'em. Think mundane stuff, repetitive-like. An annoyingly catchy song, count leaves on the ground, recite the alphabet, anything that'll make 'em wish they were anywhere else. Helps if they think you're a dunce, but you don't need me, the 'bre to tell you that. You seem to be managing that just fine." She smirks in a good-natured way. ...What the hell does that even mean?

(Umber Guy P AV Probably)
Black orbs hang low below the glowing ring of his tail, dwarf moons orbiting the supermoon that is this Umbreon's ass. No two ways about it... This Umbreon is a full-fledged male, and how! He could swat an airplane out of the air with one good bap from those shadow balls! Since when was any Pokemon so well endowed, you would've noticed those guys as soon as a battle would've started in any of the games! They're impossible to miss! And yet, your staring contest with his sensitives ends abruptly when...
(Sits? Sees? Steps? SSSSSS So many ses ese.)

(P AV, Fatty Ninetales)
Chubbier than the rest, tall as a stadium and just as wide, the golden fortress of flab hidden beneath a hill of fur is yet another Ninetales!

(Patamon? Don't even remember this one...)
The stubby tail that pokes out over you is that of that one guy. Wing ears. Sweet as can be, his ass looms higher than a stadium over you and shows no signs of staying there. In fact, all signs point to THAT PATAMON'S GONNA SIT ON YOU!

(P AV, Nickit)

Sleeping in the usual place is your Nickit. This is great, the two of you are great pals! You can't think of any problems you've had with the kit. Apart from the thievery. Nickit would constantly steal your belongings, just little stuff like figurines. Anything that would fit up their butt. Always seemed to enjoy making you retrieve the items... Oh dear.
Nickit wouldn't do that to you, would they? It was just a few fingers before, but... No. No way, you're Nickit's best buddy. They're a bit of a trickster, but the little fox'll help you, you've known them their whole life, right from the moment their little nose popped out of their egg, they're not gonna stamp all over your friendship like that, of course they'll help you! With renewed determination, you climb the side of Nickit's Poke bed. The ground sinks beneath your feet as you get closer to the slumbering vulpine. Like walking on a huge marshmallow... You reach your buddy's tail, once about the size of your leg, the fluffy appendage is bus... train-sized! A problem you didn't think about before now arises, how are you going to get their attention? The once small fox is now appears to be the size of a city block! Your shouting and pounding against their tail does nothing to stir them. Maybe if you went to their face... You could try bopping 'em on the nose, they'll see you for sure then! You could climb the tail, cross their back, and get up there that way... Argh, but Nickit might turn in their sleep, maybe knock you off and fall right onto you... ...Maybe you're better off looking for a more vulnerable point to get their attention, somewhere they'd feel you for sure, like...

Nickit snorts and twitches before swishing its tail slightly, giving you a glimpse of their treasure trove. You're not seriously considering tickling their tailhole, are you?

(...Better just climb their tail.)
(Well, if it could get their attention...)

(Nicky Butt P AV)
What was a happy reunion becomes a terrifying cling for dear life at the paw of your masked companion, who slowly parts their jaws before you. Lines of clear saliva cling in strands to these pointed rows of teeth while a wave of morning breath hits with the force of a train! Wiggling like an oversized worm, the pink slobbery tongue covers you from head to toe in the sticky stuff as Nicky bombards you with warm affection.

Then, as suddenly as it began, you find yourself back on the ground as the voluptuous vulpine turns tail and presents her voluptuous behind. "W-what?" An oddly coy smirk lies on the far away face, now partially blocked by acres of bountiful bum that now bounces above you! (Maybe end here, either traps your beneath her cheek or within her crack) "N-n-n..." "Ni-Ni!" Nicky gleefully replies to your sputtering attempts to call out. The tree-like legs to your sides fold, and the orange sky falls upon you! After the dust settles, you find yourself...
(Just pinned to the ground)
(Wedged between her cheeks!)

(Next part)
But something's wrong. You're sliding up into her butt! "Nicky! Stop!!" Nothing but a snicker as you struggles bounce off the sensitive tail-hole. As your stomach slides into the fleshy O, you frantically claw along the slick surface, hoping for a handhold that doesn't appear. Completely ineffective as a means of escape, your struggles are a lovely source of additional fun for the fox. Nicky lets their tongue lol while panting heavily. This is her trainer, the one living being she never wants to leave her side, now small enough to be captured by her bum! Your arms are the last to go, outstretched and grasping for freedom before disappearing under enveloping anal folds.

"Neh, neh!" Nicky taunts while bouncing their tail end, enjoying your furious massage while making sure you're secured before taking off.

Without a trace of their rectally contained trainer visible, the proud pilferer pads off with their prize.
(...But is stopped by another Pokemon)
(...Straight into their hiding hole!)


(Fairy Dragon)

Hot drops of stew still drip from your clothes, limbs, hair, every last bit of your minuscule body is rife with the delicious dribblings of a properly cooked stew. And yet, you are no longer being dunked in the hot stuff. In fact, you're not even in the spoon anymore, which is for the best when Hur tilts the contents down his throat and follows up with a wet *glurk*.

His little horns are five buildings stacked on top of one another, but these ridged forehead protrusions shrink away as you are pulled higher above the magnified world by some invisible force. You don't roll through the air, it's more like you're in an magical elevator operated by some unknown entity. You wildly jerk your head all around, but all you see are the living wooden structures that make up these woods, large enough to seemingly hold the sky in place, lest it come crashing down around your ears. So what's carrying you?!

"Snrk~"

A muffled sound comes from higher still, somewhere beyond the green mass of leaves on the end of the nearest tree branch, the sound of a stifled snicker.

"H-h-who's there?!" You manage to choke out a few words, but you don't expect an answer.

(Dear, dear... The fey-folk must be feeling awfully tricksy today.)
A whisper skips your ears and echoes from within the center of your own mind.

"Who's there?!" You've gotten a little clearer this time. A scaled mass emerges from behind the leafy shelter, poking its head out as if suddenly being summoned into existence. A giant, grinning set of fangs(Can't ever put them away!) shine gloriously as you are brought closer. Laying on this branch, shooting you a look of pure mischievous intent is a Fairy Dragon, one of the smaller dragon races now slouches small enough to curl twice around an entire volcano!

(So what did you do? Relieve yourself a tad too close? Trap one in a jar? Ooo, did'ja try dressing one up?)

What..?

(I wanna sweet treat! Gimme something sweet! You gotta bag or something? What, it shrank with you?! Damn. There goes that... Uh, well... Dazzle me with a neat tale! You're an adventurer, right? You weren't just scratching around in the mud the whole time, right? Where'd 'ja go? What'd ya see? Tell me, tell me!)

(Possible Fairy Dragon?)
The white mountain stretches out like a cat. Their toothy grin never once shrinks as they continue.
"Friend to all little beings, Naharl is my name. And, of course I didn't let you get swallowed. I've grown attached to you over our journey, after all."
'Our' Journey? "What do you mean, 'our' journey?!" You practically scream the question. "I've never once seen you in my life!"
They look a bit sheepish at this. "Well yes, that's right. I've been meaning to reveal myself for some time now. Seeing as how..."

("My master is so fond of you.")
("You're so entertaining.")
("You gave that fairy what she deserved.")

(Renanom? Renafun? Renabum? Whatever, it's all Renamon!)
You've always felt insignificant compared to the great Renamon, anything you could do would never hold a matchstick to her glorious achievements but standing right before her, with even a single white toe looming taller than anything man has to offer unto the skies... Well, you might as well not even exist when compared to such a goddess.

"Hmm..."
Her cool, quiet voice booms down your way. Her contemplative hum is all she has to say before tapping the ground with her massive paw. This alone is enough to knock you skyward! She then takes a step, the white furred fortress comes closer until you crash into her toe! Comfortably soft and freshly scented, you instinctively grasp this wonderous material and shove your face into it! Back in the macro-world, Renamon approaches the nearest person in the park.
"You. Did you see what just happened?" They very clearly did not.
She then goes back to where you once stood. Was he snatched by a Digimon? Was he teleported and if so, where was he taken to?
Thoughts fill her mind, but answers do not follow. She sighs and shakes her head before...
(Headed home)
(Going searching.)

(Micro 'vee)

You slowly walk toward the imposing head, you... think it said it wouldn't hurt you, never thought you'd see a Pokemon learning a second language... "Hey, I'm... gonna try and push from here." You put your hands in front of you, ready to back away at a moment's notice, and the green eyes water as you slowly bring your palms to the brown chin. You push, the quadruped Pokemon groaning in pain as it pulls back, until with a pop, the massive face flies back, sending it onto its back! ...Did you really do that?

"Owww..." The Eevee whimpers, holding its ears. You can't help but feel sorry for the creature, running over and stroking the side of its neck you can reach, hoping to bring some form of comfort. It opens its eyes, revealing tears as it looks over at you, a smile forming on its face.
"T-thank Eve..." You are brought closer to it as you are caught by a paw! Brought up and held to its cheek, you are dowsed in salty eye cleanser as the Eevee rubs against you, reverting to its feral cry. "Eeveee! Eeeeeev!" You hadn't realized how cold it was at your size until now, held between a paw and cheek against warm, fluffy fur... You feel your mouth form a grin as your eyes close beyond your control... Sooo... comfy... You hear a giggle and realize that you can't feel the cheek anymore. You open your eyes and find yourself directly in front of the Eevee's face, away from its cheek. Its eyes are partially closed as it giggles at you. You go red, you were spacing out, probably doing that stupid goof grin while this cute guy watched you... "Eve's a cutie! Vee found a cutie-vee!"
Eevee then has a curious expression, as if just realizing something. "Err.. Vee doesn't recognize cutie... name for Vee?"
What does Eevee want? Does it want a name for itself?
"Uh, please!"
It appends this to its sentence... Oh, it must want your name! "Uh, I'm David." The Eevee's eyes go wide again, and it responds. "Wow-wow! Vee never saw David Pokemon, not heard! Eve's scent familiar, Vee smelt Eve beforrr-e-time." Never seen a David? But he just said... wait, Pokemon? He thinks you're a Pokemon! "Oh, no! No, I'm not a Pokemon, not at all! I'm a Human." Eevee's ears go straight up, as it seems to recognize something about the word Human. "That's right! Vee remembers! Vee smells Human! Eve not Human, Humans big and scary! Not like Cutie-vee!" Eevee then rubs her nose against you. It seems that she doesn't believe that you are Human, probably for the best, he doesn't seem too fond of them. Who knows what she'd do to a shrunken human! (What do you do with a shrunken human, early in the morning? Welll, put 'em in-)

(Zorua)
You had thought this trip would be hassle-free. After all, you'd sprayed yourself from head to toe with a new repel, guarantied to keep Pokemon away! If only you had read the small print.
*Warning! Shrinkage may occur if used in excess!*

And for that, you now pay the price now standing smaller than a blade of grass! At least you've got your clothes... But, your troubles have only begun as a gigantic, gray slated fox idly stomps along, with you in its path!

It's a Zorua, and you're smaller than its paw, even smaller than one of its toes!

You watch frozen with fear as the Zorua...

(Looks down(Menacing? Concerned? Playfully?))
(Sits on you! (Aware? Unaware? Why your spot? Why right here if unaware? Maybe the perfect spot for an illusion? Nap?))
(Introduces you to her paws! (Squishy beans? Ultra fluffy toes? Paw pats? Good boy/Girl, just a little needy?))

(P AV, Zorua, Cheeks)
Tail held high and the smuggest smirk you've ever seen on her face, the Zorua shows you the goods. If you had any doubt about her gender, the thinly furred slit between her legs knocks them straight into the Milky Way. Unfortunately, you're too focused on her privates and not on your surroundings. You don't notice the dark fox's legs fold beneath her, but it's not like you could avoid it anyway, this fox's bum is too vast to ever run from! Her vulpine behind falls like a dark curtain, covering the sky and you with in seconds. You are lucky enough to not be squished, instead ending up between her furry cheeks, right under her tailhole! The hot, musky fur keeps you sweating as she hums and...

(Grinds her rear into you!)
(...Oh dear. She's got the hots for something, and you're right under her wet nethers! Her steamy passion drips out in one loooong dribbly drool, dropping wet lines all over you!)

(Shrunk Wild Pokemon, Fen Mouth)

"Mmph." The waiting jaws clamp down around you, leaving you in pitch darkness. Argh! He's freezing! The blond fox forces herself not to open her mouth to yell, pressing the tiny human against the roof of her mouth instead. Nrghhh... You'd better appreciate this, little guy... Tingly air flows over you. In fact, your everything tingles. Feet, hands, face... You start shivering, going into a fetal position as you try to get warm.
(Later...)
"Whoa, you're a human?! Then you've gotta name me! C'mon, name me! Name me!" She bounces around you in a circle, paws rattling the ground with each thump that misses you. "I... right now? I mean, I-I can't think of anything! What name do you want?" "I don't care! Foxy, Tippy Tail, Fenny, whatever! Just name me!" You pick the first name in your mind. "Alright, fine! Your name's Foxy!" "Yay!" She hooks a paw around you and cuddles you against her cheek. "Now you're mine foreeever!" "What?" "Yeah, if one'a you guys name one of us, then we'll always be together! Those are the rules." "What?!" "Oh, and if you try and run away or leave me behind, I'll find you and make you suffer~" "WHAT?!" "Ohh, we're gonna have soo much fun!")


(Wild Pokemon, Fennekin Help)
"Yeah, sure! Of course I'll help ya get'cha size back!"

A weight you didn't even notice until just now is lifted from your shoulders. You half expected her to just turn tail and leave you like that...
But she's really... She's really going to help you! You gulp back a growing lump in your throat and manage to squeak out a simple "...Thank you." Weighing heavily on your tongue, these words don't half describe the gratitude you feel for this Fire-Fox. Every fiber of your being wants to thank her, at this moment you want to straight up wrap yourself around her cute nose and hug it with all the might your two inch body can muster, you want to give her everything you own!
...But everything you own is back where you left it, clothes and all. All you can offer her are words, and it's difficult to even give them to your sole savior.

"No prob! So, what's the plan, chief?"

...Plan? All you know is that something shrunk you down to a figurine's scale. You didn't really have time to think between getting hassled by that...

T-that...


By her, and coming damn close to freezing to death. Although, whatever shrunk you has to be somewhere close by. If you could find them, they might grow you back. Maybe.

"I guess I... We've got to find the Pokemon that did this...?"

"Alright cool. Uh, who are we talking about?"

"That's just it, I don't know. I never saw who did it, I'm just assuming it was a Pokemon."

Wait. She's a Pokemon.

"Uh, no offense, but I don't know any people like me that could do this."

"None taken!" She laughs it off quick as can be. "Though I don't know who could do it.
There's a few that can shrink themselves, but other people? I dunno..."


(Wild Poke, Fen Keep)
"Sure, I'll keep you safe. In fact, I'll keep you forever!"
Oh. Well, you were hoping for a little size change. Even a few extra inches would've been better than this size. But hey, you'll take it. After all, she is friendlier than that other one.

"Yeah! Just try and take him away, Zorua!" She proclaims to no one in particular.
...When did you mention the Zorua, anyway? You don't think she came up. It's probably nothing, but you question Miss Fire Fox about it.

"What's that? Where'd I hear about her? Uh, I thought you said something about her."

She closes her eyes and strokes one of her big floofy ears with a paw.

"Where did I hear... Ah! Right, you were talking in your sleep! Yup! That's it!" What, really? How long have you been doing that?

"I mean, how else would I know about you and that Tricky Fox?" She quickly laughs. "I wouldn't! I think. Maybe we met once or twice or something." She stares off into space. Is this normal for a Fennekin?

"But never mind that!" Her whiskered face snaps back to you. "You were definitely saying 'Zorua' all nervous-like. Surprised you slept through that. You were tossing and turning too, but I've never been frozen before, so... I dunno if that's normal or what." She shrugs.

(Wild Fen)

"Sooo... What were you doing?" "Huh?" "Before you froze. Why were you out, looking for food or something?"

The painful, fiery chill of near-death still fresh in your mind, you've almost forgotten what happened just before.

"I was..."

That Zorua's smirk... Your blood boils just thinking about it!

"I was looking for my backpack. Some... Zorua decided to mess with me, so I'd gotten separated from it, she took off afterwards."

A stab of emotion, a trace of tears shed.

"She... Knew. She knew that I needed help and laughed about it!"

That still stings, your chest heaves as you keep your eyes lowered.

"Anyway, I couldn't find any shelter, so I just kept walking until I couldn't."

"That's when I found you, huh?"

Cinder had been unusually quiet while you spoke. That was nice, letting you get that off your chest. You nod. She's looking at her paws, a troubled expression from what you see of her shadowed snout.

"I... Imagine you hate her- that Zorua."

Hate is putting it mildly. You want that damned fox to burn in the deepest depths of hell! You want that evil vixen to cry out for help that will never come! She even seemed sympathetic to your plight at first... Who cares if she didn't know how to help you get big again, she could've at least offered to shelter you! But no, she went and left you in the cold, however far from the shelter she dragged you out of, she even laughed at it all!

"...I'd be fine not ever seeing her again."

You never want to see that bitch again!

"So... you do hate her."

"Huh?"

"Sounds like you hate that bitch."

Were you thinking out loud?

"Yup. Don't stop on my account, through. I've got nothing better to do, I'll listen."
...Better finish this thought. Screw that Zorua and everything she stands for.

"Yeah, seriously. If I were her, I'd maaybe play another trick, but I wouldn't have just left you there. Even if I would've thought you'd go back to the backpack."

Yeah, You'd take Cinders any day over that bitch...

(Size Change, Zorua Uncaring)
"But I don't love you!" No sooner had the words left had you wished you could shove them back down your throat. She's larger than you, can change sizes and considers you her mate, and now she knows you don't feel the same way... Guess she's ending your life after all... As you wait for the big black vixen to pass judgement, she seems to briefly consider your short sentence. Her next words decide your fate.

"Alright then."

That's it. She looks mildly disappointed, like her plans were put off, but not ruined. More like she got a chicken sandwich instead of a burger. Not what she wanted, but she'll still eat it. Not at all like she's going to shrink you to nothing. "Uh... Alright then?"

You parrot back, and she nods. "That's what I said."

She stares down, unconcerned for a few more seconds before seeming to realize something.

"What? You think that's gonna make me change my mind? Nuh-uh, no way. I choose you, I don't care how you feel about this, you're stuck with me, chumbly."


She ruffles your hair with a toe claw. This can't be happening...

"But-"
"Now." She interrupts, "It's about time you owned up to the consequences of your actions."

"What're-"
"Ah!" She silences you with a forceful toe to your face.

"That's exactly what you don't want to do for this game."
?
"We're gonna play the quiet game. First to talk loses their size."
"What if I win?"
"Doesn't matter. You already lost, dummy."

(P AV, Glacy Guy)
The bouncy blue butt beneath your fingers gives off a chilling hue, an arctic aura that only a truly chilly Ice Fox could exude as you climb higher. Slight movements in their sleep boing through the chilled rump, but that doesn't stop you from cliimbing higher, sweating as you instinctively duck beneath the diamond shaped tail that now blocks the sun. Beyond this cold curtain lies the Gaceon's puckered soft looking tailhole, the cute little 'eye' right in the middle of their behind that could eat you and a dozen mass-generated clones of you at once! You shiver at the thought of lies beyond that cold veil and look further on towards a pair of plump spheres. The low hanging set of clackers beneath the Glaceon tell you plenty more than you wanted to know, but suffice to say, this Glaceon is Male as Hell! These bad boys hold enough baby batter to fill a small pond! And even sheathed, that mount of fur that holds his pride could crush you like a boulder, no matter how furry it looks!
"Mmfhh..."
The surface you cling to threatens to knock you loose as the sleeping giant wiggles his rump! These are just sleep motions, but they're strong enough to make these huge orbs swing, squishing up against his legs as they wiggle into a comfortable position. For him. Not so much for you as...
(You fall between his balls!)
(You barely manage to hang tight.)

(Snake noodles. Shrink?)
The slick surface continues to reach for the sky, slowly standing tall as the second follows suit, extending straight across the ground below you. While the supersized serpent feels the love, you...
(Climb up.)
(Fall down.)

(Alolan Ninetales)

Ghostly blue eyes peer back into your own. Icy strands of fur blow in the cold wind as this colossal canine curiously eyes you. This isn't just any old fox, this is a Ninetales, and an Alolan Ninetales at that! This giant's cool colored, luxurious looking fur makes them impossible to mistake! The breathtaking vulpine before your eyes seems to finish eying you up, and now regards you with a light smirk. Or is that a half smile? You don't know, but you know for sure that the giant has raised its paw, since this blue stomper now looms right over you! The flowing fur is blocked by the white padded underside of the paw as it come closer...

(And reaches behind you, drawing you closer!)
(And plops down on you!)

(P AV, Absol Returns)
A heavy wheeze comes with thudding footsteps, something's coming! You don't have many hiding choices, but you quickly take cover behind a pebble half your size just as a black horn appears over the horizon. There, coughing up clouds of dust is that same Absol, now looking much mangier with clumps of mud, brown dirt, and stony debris coating their once white fur! They put their nose to the ground and sniff along, following some sort of scent as their booming steps come closer. You close your eyes and pray that they keep walking...

(But they find you!)
(And they walk right by you!)

(Unaware Pokemon, Absol)

Her deep groan echoes throughout the depths of her damp dungeon. Distorted and deeper than anything he's ever heard, this husky feminine voice is more akin to that of a deity in the mood. Her lowered paw strokes once around her dark vulva before one toe in particular curves over the pink interior and plunges in with a wet
*Thwip!*


This noise bounces down to the micro man's ears, the first warning of danger in the pheromone-laden air. The rumbling of some unimaginably enormous entity is enough to make Mark slide down the spongy ground and into the gooey ocean just as he raises his flashlight, revealing nothing but a solid wall of pure darkness that shoves the heated walls aside as it pushes towards him! Like a flea in the path of an active drill, Mark is too shocked to do anything but watch as it continues forward...
(Scooping him onto its sticky tip!)
(Missing him by a mile!)

(Unaware Absol)
"Hmmmm... Hahhh..." The silver furred Pokemon's moans even reach Mark's ears, minisucle beyond belief within her snatch. She's been like this for a while now, her gentle hip gyrations enough to send the little human tumbling around until he found himself within a small canyon. It's safe, for now... the gushing rapids seem to flow right over, saving Mark from drowning, and it's tight enough for him to wedge himself between the walls, no more flying for him... But the knowledge that this wrinkle, maybe a millimeter long, holds the once 5'7 foot tall him snugly weighs heavily upon his mind. The Absol's open mouthed grin is evidence enough of how much she is enjoying her dream. She brushes against her new partner, they don't even care about how her species brings misfortune! The sweet, honeyed words still fresh on her ears, "Just being this close to you is worth all the misfortune in the world..." Her lightly blushing face shyly turns as she softly smiles his way.


(Absol heard)

The oceanic whirlpool rages onward, continuously dragging Mark below its surface. After his fourth resurfacing, Mark can barely move his arms! Unable to do anything else, he screams for help. The black claw smoothly glides along the Absol's lower lips. She softly huffs as her vulva tingles, twitching against the obsidian surface.
"Someone! Anyone! Help me!"
A new huff escapes her mouth and her eyes fly open. With a quick heave, her silvery form rolls over and the Absol stands tall, hot and puffing with contained lust as she searches for the voice's source!
At Mark's level, the liquid world throws him roughly around until, with a great crash, the miniscule boy bursts forth and is sent rolling upon solid ground. Panting for air, it takes the exhausted microman a little bit to notice what he still grasps within his hand.
"Yes? Hello-Hello? Who needs help, where are you?!"

His phone's talking... Someone's on the line! This distinctly feminine voice is the best thing he's ever heard in his life! In his excitement, Mark's fingers slip and the phone falls from his grasp! With a cry, he throws himself to the moist ground and scrambles among all the soft spongy flesh!

"Yes, I need help! Dear god, I need help!"

A tiny voice responds and the Absol stands at attention, trying her best to ignore the dripping sensation between her legs.

"Alright, where are you?"

"I... I'm um... I'm in a Pokemon. An Absol, I think."

Absol grimaces at this, she'd probably slept with her mouth open and a little Pokemon might've fallen in. Again.
"Ah. Well. That'd probably be me. I'm an Absol. Hello."

Mark can't believe it, this is the Absol he's in, they're- She's talking through his phone! Planet-sized as she is, flea's flea sized as he is, they're actually able to talk!
"Hello? Are you still there?"




(Braixen, Bat Belly)

A gloopy suckle grows into a faint whisper, another cursed soul joins you in this tainted, tortured hole. Who could this be?

"Unhand me at once, ungrateful cur!"

…Do you even need to ask?

Manicured claws break through the slime coating the hole in the ceiling, stretching and straining to accommodate the black fur that kicks every which way but loose. Purple paws press into the sphincter, but drop down as fast as the spoiled, slimed and severally shrunken face of a fox pushes through.

"Arceus above, the stench!"

Plopped down in these chambers, holding his nose closed is the regal, rotten and reduced ball of confusion known as Braixen!

Quest, Carbuncle
by: (33)
*Reading* More by this author • Gift a Membership
Item Owner: Edit chapter
You'd think you were looking back at a blue furred fennec fox, if it weren't for the red circle of a gem smack dab in the middle of this not so little guy's forehead. You've managed to find a Carbuncle! These jeweled guys are supposed to be rare as can be, yet you've come across one of them! If only you weren't smaller than its paws... These paws come closer when the carbuncle puts them up on the chest, then leaps towards you! A soft boom shakes the chest, and you tuck further into the clothes they now cautiously and curiously pad towards. You're not gonna be carbuncle chow... You won't let it happen!

(The Warforged Fighter (Quest))

Two metal toes slam to the ground with enough force to make an entire village disappear in a mass of smoke, splinters and rolling rubble. From the very moment that you caught them counting the planks that made up the floor of the tavern you met within, this metal man had stuck to you like glue. As a self-proclaimed thief, this made practicing your arts very difficult, anybody within a thousand feet would be able to hear the clanking steps he takes! Stealth and deception are next to impossible with a heavy hunk of metal nipping at your heels, but no matter where you left them, no matter how much you suggested that their company was unwanted, this Warforged titan followed you like a lost puppy. It's like he doesn't want you to steal the property of others... Hasn't he ever heard of the expression "What's yours is mine"? If they can't keep a hold of their own stuff, then it never was their stuff to begin with! This is the giant that now plants his metallic, two-toed foot a few hundred feet closer. You could scream with glee as those same towering legs of iron and bark rise higher than a bird could fly and scatter thousands of you-sized pebbles in your direction!

"I have counted one less in number, and once again it is the rogue of the party. Come back and let us finish the task we came to accomplish."

Deeper than before, yet tinny as ever.

(Or,,,)

Bonded together through long-forgotten means by wood and steel, these inanimate objects all come together to make up the titanic metal man of your group.

"Mr Rogue, please report back to the ground."

The tinny, unnatural voice rings its familiar cord through the cave. His (as much him as a genderless being can be) clawed metal toes crunch into the ground, crushing pebbles larger than yourself as they come closer. Of course the clanker is who came looking for you, from the moment he stood counting the planks of the tavern you'd met up in, he seemed to have been magnetized to you, pounding along at your side like a silver, oversized pup. Being a sneak by trade, this made your job considerably more difficult. He could wake the dead with his loud, clanky steps and despite your many, many protests, would bungle up your attempts at burglary.

You've lost count of how many sneak attacks you'd had to abort because he just barreled into your target... Though it was sweet how he'd named you, "Mr Rogue"...

This is the teammate you move towards, hoping to get his attention or at least hitch a ride on his metal toes!

(Then Again...)

Two metal toes slam to the ground with enough force to make an entire village disappear in a mass of smoke, splinters and rolling rubble. Bonded together by magically infused wood, steel and stone, these inanimate objects all come together to make up the titanic metal man of your group.

From the moment that you caught them counting the planks that made up the floor of the Burdened Stone, the tavern you met within, this Warforged had stuck to you like glue. This made being the rogue of the group considerably more easy, anybody within a thousand yards would be able to hear the clanking steps he takes! He was the distraction in battle while you would sneak around and stab his opponent in the back. This is the giant that now plants his metallic, two-toed foot a few hundred feet closer. You shout to those same towering legs of metal and bark, rising higher than a bird could fly and scattering thousands of you-sized pebbles in your direction.

The tinny, unnatural voice continues rings its familiar cord through the cave until...
Like this chapter? Tip the author!
You have the following choices:

1. His crystal eyes spy the clothes you left behind!
2. He spots the dagger!
3. He turns his head towards you!
4. A pack of goblins sneak up behind him!
5. His metal foot rises right over you!

(Loxodon) (Little Dagger Inn)

The (no doubt) wise mountain in gray beneath this flowing robe may just see you if you climb right up said flowing robe... But would they see you as a human or an insect? Wise though they may be, everybody makes mistakes, and one swift moment of absentmindedness, and you could be slapped you into nothing but goo on his robe! Not a fate that any sound-minded mage would wish for, and certainly not what you want for yourself! No, it's better to just play it safe and climb under this robe, rise up the interior of this robe and remain unseen until just the right moment.

Yes... This is the proper course of action at this size.

This wizened cloth feels thin as air, but is perfectly capable of holding the weight of a wizard below an inch tall as he makes his way up. This is how your expedition starts as you lift up the cloth and scurry beneath its flowing folds.

(Dagger, Stool scratching post, Naga)
The suspended section above you wriggles with hostile intent! The scaly elongation booms far off in the distance as it scrapes along the stool, seems this Naga has an irritation along its underside. This minor annoyance to the Naga is a catastopic event to the flea mage that now stands to be crushed its itchy tail end! The intense quake from this seismic scratching session knocks you off your feet, forcing you to use all your limbs as you flee in a blind, primal panic!

Pushed back into your feral form, you run on all fours as the golden tendril of this deified snake person descends with unending force. You blindly push forward, the scrapping sound of the world's end at your back...
(Until you fall off the stool!)
(...But you're not fast enough.)
(...And you somehow manage to outrun it!)


(Rhino)

Every stamp of his flat feet rumbles its way up to your station on his bum, the gray landscape jiggles like ten hundred thousand plates of bumpy jello under your feet, knocking you off balance and that much deeper into the quicksand-like backside!

(Little Dagger Inn, Bugbear Shrunk, Fly)
Uh, but are you really willing to risk being engulfed by germs? Maybe you'd better not-

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ


A loud droning noise makes your skull vibrate and teeth chatter. You look up just in time to see a hairy black tower slam down just a few feet from where you stand, the shock wave knocking you off balance and right against it.

What was that? What is this thing?! It's very hairy, that's for sure. Not nearly as blurry as the mountainous bugbear's foot, but still at least a quarter of a mile large. The long tube-like appendage hangs in the air, telling you for certain that this monstrous creature is merely a fly. This enormous leg that almost stomped you is just that of a tiny nuisance... So what would that make you?

This thought is quickly dropped for another: This fly could be your ride to safety!

(P AV, Fennekin Ass)
(Fennekin puts you in his butt for safe keeping. "I mean, I do like it. (You feel sooo good, dude!) But it really is the safest place for a little guy like you. No one'll even know you're there, especially with my tail down. Trust me, my ass is one hell of a safe room!")

(Pokemon AV Fennekin)

(Seen or not, if seen, cheerful, relieved even. ("Hey, hi! Listen, I've got a favor to ask, you're a small guy, like, really small! Jeez dude, I've never seen one of you guys that size, were you born that way or... Nevermind, my tail itches reeeal bad, mind givin' it a good scratch?" Might fall into anus.))


(Digimon Macro Stories - Trapped in her sleeve! (Renamon))
The heavy pressure being forced upon you doesn't let up. It's like everything in the universe is hugging you at once, and you are not feeling the love. At this point, you'd take getting stepped on. At least that'd be a quick end compared to this slow, agonizing burn in every single muscle that hasn't gone numb yet!

"Sir, I will be forced to admit that you are too small to be heard if you do not respond." Despite the growing crowd of mixed species gawking at her prone antics, Renamon keeps her chin to the ground, searching for any trace of the person now trapped inside of her sleeve. Her mouth twists in a momentary expression of concern, but her voice retains its calm, cool tone. "Do you understand me? I can't do anything for you if I don't actually know you're here. So speak now if you wish for my assistance."

"Aww... I never knew you even helped bugs. That's so cute!"

Renamon's pointed ears flick briefly toward the new cooing voice coming from behind. "Stay back, BlackGatomon. You might injure him."

"Pshh. What's it matter, it's just a bug." The black furred cat shrugs and strolls alongside the prone vulpine, stopping by and resting her elbow upon Renamon's head. "This is no insect, a human being has just been shrunk here!" The digital cat's eyes barely glance downwards. "I don't see anything. Do you?" A momentary glimpse of annoyance is directed toward BlackGatomon before Renamon continues her search. "That's not important. I saw it happen right here." "Oh, do forgive me, dear Renamon, but I do distinctly recall you saying that you did not know if they actually are here." A posh, mocking tone comes from behind the feline's sharp toothed sneer. (Have her threaten to stamp in front of Rena, then slap her away.) "Be silent and step back, BlackGatomon!" Renamon's arm is a blur as she swats the dark cat. This motion is quicker than the eyes of the growing crowd and all they see is BlackGatomon leaping away from Renamon with an angry hiss.

And for the newly shrunken person in her sleeve, this millisecond motion is powerful enough to destroy a building! Combined with the sudden lack of crushing weights, this action is enough to propel you out of Renamon's sleeve and...

(Onto her back!
(Towards BlackGatomon!)


(P AV, Eevee to Sylveon, Readers Choice)
The beaming pink face fills you with awe. Now three times bigger, the newly evolved Sylveon may as well be a mountain to you! The blue eyes captivate you so much that you don't even notice the ribbon sneaking around and lifting you up until you're shoved against his squishy cheek. "Ahh, you're the best friend ever!" The Sylveon gleefully squeals. Could he always talk? Ah, whatever. You feel strangely calm against the incredibly soft cheek. No anger from being his sex toy, no fear of being squished, you're... perfectly content. Huh.

He then holds you right in front of his face. "Ohh, I've just gotta show you more of me!" With that, he...

(Brings you to his backend...)
(Opens wide...)

(P AV, Vap Vag)
As you peer into the cavernous opening, the thick lips force you to grab the ground with their pulsing motion. Opening and closing, like a monster eagerly awaiting its next prey, a glistening layer of anticipation lies within the munching lips, covering the dark pit within. You can't help but grimace before looking up at Vaporeon's overlooking face. Eyes twinkling with excitment, she watches your every move with a wide grin. Better get it over with... You put your hands down to the pink mass that is her clitorus and begin to kneat the doughy flesh. "Hahhh~" Your blue overlord slowly closes her eyes as warm breath hits you. Seems she's happy. This isn't so bad, actually. You thought that she was going to be rough, but she's actually pretty docile. Even though she's so huge, the Vaporeon still seems... cute. She softly coos while you rub into her soft clit, a V-shapped smile dotted along the bottom of her face, this is one hell of a way to bond with a Pokemon... Suddenly, the floor springs up as blood rushes to her clit! You are shot upwards and end up...
(Falling into her Vagina!)
(Back on the clit.)

(Giant Animals, Zoo Fox walk away)
After seeing the canines hop around and chase one another, you decide that they're too much of a potential threat. It'd be so easy for those white paws to crush you... You turn to walk away, but a nearby yip stops you. One of the enormous creatures now stands before the gate, softly whining and pawing at the wired door. It gives you the puppy-dog look, seems like it wants out. You know you shouldn't, it might just gobble you up, probably will. However... Nhh... the look it gives you is unbearable! You...
(Open the cage for him)
(Get the hell out of here)
© Copyright 2023 Lastec (nastis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2302844-Shrinking-Stuff