*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2309013-Shrinking-Stuff-Dirty-Edition
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Lastec
Rated: XGC · Outline · Adult · #2309013
Whole lotta gas here.
(Gatomon)

"Mm-hmm~ Yup! Aaany minute now, that cute guy's gonna come right back to me! He just can't keep away from me~"

Gatomon kicks her paws against the ground, unknowingly creating a new thunderous backdrop for that same guy. The last few fractions of an inch are a lifetime when you're in the air, heart in your throat and facing a constant barrage from the smallest of air currents.

Luckily for you, you're about to land.

A field of white trees spreads out waves in the wind as you smack down to the spongy ground between. All your breath comes out at once when you land flat on your stomach, but you're still alive and surprisingly uninjured! The ground quakes as the giant kitty-cat's body does its thing, blood flowing throughout her body, her lunch bobs and bubbles in her gut, but what you're feeling is most likely her lunch from a few days back. The thought of this worries you, since you have landed right between Gatomon's buttocks!

(Jolty Farts)
A grumble rumbles off the inner walls, the hiss of unclean winds whistle within these cramped, soiled quarters. Your heart sinks, eyes go wide and your struggles are redoubles into a full-on frenzy for freedom!
"Jol-te-on! Let me out! Please!"
The electric beast seems to have gone into a primal state, growling their own name and wiggling their spiky butt to no end! Your fears are confirmed when a bomb of compressed air slams right into you, carrying you in its windy wake!

(Red Fox, Day of the Giant Animals)
The newly resized fox crouches down, his paws stamp tens of the squealy little bugs into red dots along the thick padding. A little shake of his tail end knocks a few more into the air with the wind his tail kicks up, leaving just one to be caught up in his fluffy fur instead of screaming through the air and crashing into a mass of viscera on the far away ground. Finally, he leaps two thousand feet higher than the city below his paws, casting a canine-shaped shadow on the terrified little beings. A thunderous crash shakes the Earth to the core when the vast vulpine lands back on the city, carving a four hundred foot impact zone into the newly demolished cityscape. This canine kaiju cackles as he inspects his work. A job well done, and the first of many!

(Day of the Giant Animals, Bear Skyscraper)
The Skyscraper breaks off, fitting into the dirty hole between this bear's cheeks! The grunt of a pleased beast is how they voice their delight, sucking the building up to the 80th floor in, then pushing it out like the world's largest butt plug!

(Farm Survival, Horse lifts tail)
Light invades the shadowlands, banishing many of the demons of this realm, and revealing all that was never meant to be witnessed. A long cliff of horse hair stretches high above the dung-encrusted land. A black ring of flesh puffs out of this barrier like a wrinkled portal between your own world and this nightmare of a microscopic plane. Would that you could enter this heinous portal and return to your former height. A deep rumble sends the ground quaking as if a worm capable of eating an entire continent burrows through the horse's rectum. Suddenly, the portal widens into a gaping wormhole and a solid chunk of black sludge shlucks and sloops its way out. An entire city wouldn't be enough to make up the monstrous waste that greets the sun with a slimy sheen.

(Farm, Fox Butt)

Wet, slapping splats are the only sign that you struggle to escape the slime infested stink hole of a fox. Crawling over what were once less unseeable and unnoticeable specks of dung leaves you in a foul mood and caked in a foul crust. The exit is within your grasp when the world of fox ass shakes and the wrinkled sphincter opens up to let an entirely black surface in! This solid chunk of coal widens on two sides, sniffing and snorting heavy winds your way, it's the nose of another fox! Whether it's a potential mate or just a curious passerby, this new fox sticks their nose so far into this one's ass that its wet surface almost touches you! Strands of sticky butt-mucus stretch out and break as you are sucked towards the super-sized sniffer...

(Gi Ani, Trotting Fox!)
Not a trace of her rectal captive is noticeable as the sly vulpine emerges from her hole, but that doesn't stop her from checking again. Her puffy back door bulges outward as the tiny human kicks at it. Not only is he getting nowhere with this, he's actively pleasuring the vixen! A low moan and a lick to her wrinkled ring are your only signs of appreciation, but hey, at least she doesn't hate you, right? Instead, she allows you continue your wonderful little struggles, giving you the wonderous opportunity to make your foxy goddess's butthole feel nice as she explores her new home. With each step, her tail end swings back and forth and knocks you against the grimy walls. (Unnoticed farts as she trots along.)

Vulpine Bum
(Worship Chapter's coming relatively soon.)

(Giant Animals, Foxtrot)
Her eyes wander, idly looking over her cramped quarters as the vixen decides what to do with her newly obtained freedom. She could mess with her new companion all day, but it's such a lovely day out... Ah, he can wait. She unfurls from her resting coil and pops her head out of the tree, shaking her head before slinking out of her hidey hole. With her head held high and fresh scents filling her eager nostrils, she pads a long the grassy path. How she missed this sensation! Wind rustling her fur, soft grass between her toes, and... Ooo, are those apples she smells? She quickly trots along, tracking this new scent down. On your end, this little journey is nothing but torment. Actions unnoticed by the outside world are quite apparent in your hot stay in the vixen's rear bay. The sway of her backend rubs you against the grimy walls, the very internal sound of gurgling erupts throughout, and most heinous of all, you are forced to breath in the rank air here! You would've thought that she cleared her system of flatulence with the initial blast, but no! She seems to have an endless supply of meat scented toxic gas! The latest batch wafts by, infecting your poor nostrils with its rank odor as it breezes past in a silent and unfelt (by the fox) outburst.

(Get a whiff of that Fox! Phew!)

Your newfound best friend spreads her love all over you as she pads on. Namely in the form of many, many puffs of flatulence. With every other step she drops a silent smelly one, burning your nose with the poor lunch she'd been provided with during her brief custody. She doesn't even feel the wisps of foul wind as they escape through the thin, barely visible crevices branching off her tail hole, but you do. Dear lord, you notice each and every heinous breath of death whip through your hair and out the exit you've been forced in to. These melodious, odious fumes take their effect on you, warping your mind into an almost worshipful state. You love foxy farts. You love the vulpine behind that so lovingly spreads her perfume upon you! You love this fox!

Why did he do it?
This thought runs through your fluffy captor's mind as she trots and trots over countless fields of grass. Why did he do it?! At that size it should have been impossible! I couldn't do it, I still don't know how to open that damned door! There's no way he should've been able to do it! And yet he did, just for me... This little guy likes... No. Loves me that much? Now that's the kind of love I deserve! That settles it, I'm never letting this guy go! He's mine from now 'til the end of time!


(Vulpix)

The many orange tails rise above you, amplifying the size of the rear that now rushes toward you! Before the furry rump touches you, you hear the tell-tale sign of a rectal release, *PFFFHHHH* The great foxling moans, then the rear slams down onto you.

You were shocked, first of all, you never thought Pokemon could fart and on top of that, she's a girl! They're not supposed to fart, it's a proven fact! She's breaking all the rules just for you!

The red renarde then *urfs* and wiggles her rear, rocking back and forth, pounding into the ground and repositioning you in front of her anus! The pink pucker then vibrates, rumbling and quaking on your puny body until... *PFFRRRRR* It happens again. The Vulpix groans even louder, now panting, and pushes backwards, sliding you into her still open sphincter! She then raises her butt, and her paw blocks your way out, one of the toes comes up to you and pushes your head the rest of the way in. One final guff is released before the crinkled opening closes, sealing you in. After a bit, you are knocked around, banging off the walls as...

(She gets ready for someone else/ She turns over to play with you.)

(Play)
The playful fox turns her petite body over, resting her head against a nearby tree as she reaches down to her rectal area. Her thoughts at this point are, "Where is my miniature lover...?" She rubs her rear, feeling for the faint bump of her captive audience when... her paws reach a slight pounding in one region. She sighs, smiling at the feeling of this little boy's efforts, especially since it means he wants to please her, and while keeping one paw rubbing that area, her other paw snakes its way higher... You, meanwhile, had been slammed into a larger chunk of mineral in this vulpine mine, you're stuck in wall shit. You grasp the wall you are clinging to and push off, trying to free yourself. Suddenly, you feel a sudden bump form in the wall, and you get pushed forward, no closer to getting out. A scraping noise is heard from outside as your body and the turdlet move with the rhythm. This and the constant tooting of wind forms a small tent in your pants as you continue trying to obtain freedom. The Vulpix's paw reaches her covered mount, already glistening with past fluids, and strokes the outer rim, imagining how you're doing. In her mind, you had entered her cavern, braving mighty winds, eyes sparkling with admiration as you realize what she wants. "Yes, Miss Greatest-of-the-Vulpine, I am absolutely willing to assist you!" You had reached her clean wall, and begun to knit the walls with both hands, occasionally rubbing your forehead against them in a sign of affection. "Vullll..." Her eyes keep mostly closed in pleasure, but her right eye is lidded, twitching in extasy as she bites her lower lip. You, on the other hand, are thinking of her actions right now... She's probably on her back, her red legs stretching on for miles... Reaching back and prodding her anus, groaning in lewd pleasure, not caring about your role in this... Mouth probably grinning in a cute, silly way... She did seem cute before all this... At least you'll be helping her finish... You think. While you and her imagine each other, Vulpix finally plunges her toe into her vagina and cries out in lust "Ouuullll!" Her eyes water as she heats up...
Despite your puny form, your rumpus in the rowdy fox's rectum brings forth shivers and gets her tingling in all the right places. Her toes curl and hips thrust beyond her control while she can't help but keep her eyes shut as her mouth remains open for her vocal yowls. If you could understand her, she'd be screaming her love for you, if only. Her base of waste swelters and continues rising in temperature until...
*Pffrrrr...*
A hurricane of wind bellows forth from her depths, blasting you out of her open anus, past her jiggling cheeks, and into a tree causing you to ricochet higher up her nether regions, flying between her lips and hitting the exact spot needed for her to quake, bellow out the last of her air, and open the floodgates, causing your new pink tunnel to explode with white fluid, and bring you with the current, under the brown furred paw and rocketing from her love zone! You impact against the other paw, and feeling this, Vulpix brings the fluid-soaked fur pad up to her chest, keeping her eyes closed and rumbling happily, thoughts drifting through her mind. *My little human boy... My lovely little lover... My...* "Prreecioussss..." She purrs, tickling your body as the incomplete thought rises from her throat and escapes her lips.

(Absol Ass Blasted!)
You feel a strong force at your feet. A sort of squishy rumbling bubble, gradually pushing against you. The bubble expands and shoves your stuck body down the passage, you feel like a bug trapped in a clogged sink's drain as you are dragged through the sticky clay-like shit that clings to the Absol's rectal walls. The starfish shaped opening slowly comes into view, the glorious light of the outside world barely pokes through the twitching anus that comes closer and closer until you are squished right up against it! The pressure threatens to crack your bones and doesn't let up until...

*Prrrrfffth!*

With the sound of a meaty fart erupting all around you, you emerge from the smelly confines with shattered eardrums and take a deep gasp of fresh air!

...And immediately choke.

Well, it's fresher than the poo gas you've been inhaling, but it's not entirely fresh air.

A rumbling moan makes you look over your shoulder, past the Absol's silvery ass canyon, their swishing blade of a tail and up at their face as they...

Option #1: Turn over and part their legs!
Option #2: Collapse and fall fast asleep!

(P AV, Zoroark Butthole)

Steam seems to emanate from the pulsating orifice as you weigh your options. You might get... maybe to the paw barrier before getting trapped and left to Arceus knows what new punishment this dark fox'll have in store for you.

"Grrrrrr..."

An impatient growl makes you jump. The Zoroark's patience is wearing down, you hurry and climb to his pink starfish. You try and pry it open, the owner groans in lusty approval, but your miniscule strength isn't enough, it continues pulsing as if laughing at your efforts. The looming red streaked face looms still, turning to give you the slitted eyes of a pleasured vulpine. The slight smirk his fox-kind is known for is almost a full smile at this point, definitely not upset with you... But you'd better not take your time. You ram your body against the meaty gate, but as you fall in, a puff creeps past the slightly parted wrinkles, pushing you back with a hot blast of compressed gas! Is he messing with you?! His smirk just screams 'C'mon, what are you waiting for?'

"Well, you're not helping!" You angerly shout up at him. He responds with a hissy "Tsk-skk-skk~" of a snicker, and proceeds to...
(Lean back and let gravity take care of the rest.)
(Reach back with a claw, he's gonna push you right in!)

(PAV, Zorua Farts)
The soft, sweaty wrinkles ripple against your face. The fox girl whines as a grumbling force ekes out of her tailhole.

*Brrrrrth!*

Her anus sputters as the last bit of this bubble bursts forth and spews its foul stench onto everything beneath her furry bum. That... She just farted on you! The red of her embarrassed cheeks stands out against her lighter face fur as she cranes her neck towards her bushy tail. That was loud. Dear Arceus, that was loud! The whole forest must have heard that one!! Her eyes jolt around, looking for any witnesses as you are left to stew in her invisible wave of filth. Good lord, was she eating nothing but eggs? How could this cute little fox smell so foul?! You push and shove at the doorway to her rectum, and feel the pucker pull back and open up for one more-

*Prrrrth!*

She grits her teeth, looking toward the squirming little bug under her butt.
S-stop it! You're just making it worse!

(Shrink after ,feels you disappear? Get up? Concerned, but trying not to show it? Fond of her prank's target?)

(Agumon Dump!)
You hear an ominous growl from above. Oh damn, he's gonna fart again! You try to pull yourself away as his scaly tail lifts up and he leans back, dropping into a crouch for one more blast of gas.

*BRRRRRTH!*

You are floored once more by meaty winds but his anus is still quivering, something else is pushing through.

Something solid.

The tip of the brown log pokes out with a slimy squeltch. He gives an exerted grunt as the looooong shit snake slithers out of his rectum in one connected line, coiling around the ant-man who covers his nose for all new reasons. Gaah, it stinks!

(Zorua up butt, slammed up, crawl forward if disoriented back if not, held tightly as she uses you as a butt toy? Slurped in and out? Ues a makeshift dildo? Something small and flexable... A bunch of strung together Pokeballs? (It'd feel that much better knowing the Pokemon inside could see her ass as she rams them up it, maybe see you too? Maybe just one Pokemon? Pities you? Concerned? Furious that the Zorua would do this to them, and maybe you too.) Maybe the claw of a Zoroark? Puts up an illusion? Shakes you up if she wants you to move? Has a new plan for you, playful smirk, tongue partly out as she snickers, paws sink into butt flab as she feels for you, feels a growing affection for you, but wouldn't ever admit it. "You're my toy! Nothing else! I don't give a Ratata's ass about you beyond what you can do for me!! ...I don't."

(Shrunk more, surprised. Unaware Pokemon? Plus ass? What if she gets shrunk, and you with her? Get on the bad side of... Mew? (Always an easy one.) (Fart, stuck between fat buttcheeks as she walks? Farts on you until she gets home? Stops to take a dump? "W-huut the hell was even in that can...? How can those human bastards handle this crap?! Is this some kinda joke, giving people terrible gas? I'm supposed to be the joker here, Arc Dammit!" "...This is a taste of your old life, you'd better appreciate it,
cos I ain't eating it again! Tastes like shit. But I'm sure you already know that, you're getting a goood taste of it now~"))

(P AV, Espy Fart)


(The fated hour is now, when-)

*Prrrrth!*


(T-this isn't part of the scene, don't you dare laugh!)

That's when she realizes she can't hear your thoughts, at all.

(What, no snarky response?)

No response. Not even a joke. Did she just... She hasn't got a dead human in her rear, does she?

(Hey! At least respond to me!)

She raises her jiggly rear and looks beneath to see a very still micro hanging limply out of her anus.

(Oh. Oh no. Little human? Little human!)

(Espy, Inner Massage)
Your pitiable struggle for freedom does little to aid your cause, scratching at the brown splattered pinkery that makes up the Espeon's rectum only makes her purr. Kicking off the living confines rewards you with a surprised yelp, and even more low rumbling purrs.
Not helpful.
Even punching and shoving off the fleshy surface does you no good, for every millimeter you manage to pull for yourself, the inner walls contract around you and drag you twice as deep. Even worse is the constant barrage of psychic chatter.
(Ohhh-Yesss...)

The Espeon's in absolute paradise and you're entirely to blame, she's getting off on your squirming struggles!

(P AV, Espy Fart)
*Pwiiiiip*

A high pitched kazoo-sounding noise rumbles the flesh under your hands as an extra warm breeze blows past. Did she just... "Eep!" You barely have time to register the action before you are yanked away from the meaty ring, flying out of the cheeky crevasse, past the Espeon's legs and right up to her bowed head. (I'm so, so sorry! I-I-I... T-that wasn't supposed to happen!) It was kinda cute sounding, though. (I only meant to... Huh?) She freezes up, then slowly looks up toward you, anger hardens her blushing facial features. (...I'm so sorry... That I even considered helping a disgusting little perv like you!)

What now?! (How dare you make me perform such an uncouth deed!) Does she mean... No, there's no way you made her do that! (Of course it was you! I would never do such a thing, you... You must have used your human magic, that why you were rubbing me up! How dare you!!) She can't actually believe that! First of all, humans can't actually use magic! ...As far as you know! (Because you're hiding it!) Second off, why would I want to make you fart?! (Cos you're a perv! Y-you... think it's cute or some perverted thing like that! It's the same reason you went that direction to begin with!) "No way, that was all you! I didn't wanna be anywhere near your smelly ass!"

With an appalled expression, she points to her own chest with a paw and wordlessly opens and shuts her mouth. Is she really surprised by that? Well, maybe it wasn't that smelly, but an ass is still an ass! "Espy-On! Esp-Py!" (How... how dare you! I don't have to stand for such vulgar slander!) Her psychic grip on you tightens, pushing the air in your lungs out to make one lowly squeak. Oh, right. Forgot about that. And she pulls you closer to her face. (Maybe I should drop that big mouth of yours down a few sizes.) She says with an evil smirk. Drop a... What's that supposed to mean? (You know, I would have been willing to restore a certain rude little mite's size. If he was more polite. But...) She relishes your stunned silence before continuing. (...You're no gentleman.) "... Well, I'm no butt plug either!" You've found your voice, for all the good it does as the jewel on her forehead begins to glow brighter. (We'll see.) Your last sight is her giant grinning face before everything goes white.

You're not being held by psychic powers as you wake up. Is that a good sign? You don't know. All you know is that you seem to be in a different world now, you stand and look upon an alien-looking, ______ colored land.
(Purple)
(Black)
(Either super shrunk on Espeon or some Pokemon's claw before they scratch their butt. Maybe Lycanroc.)



(Zorua Butt) (P AV)
Her cheeks burn with embarrassment. Hopefully nobody heard that... No one she knows, anyway. Perhaps this is the best way to mess with him. But should she really do this? "Why am I hesitating? He's a trainer, he has to be! All humans are trainers! They're all out to get rare Pokemon, he was gonna make me his bitch! Why the hell shouldn't I make him suffer, I sure as hell wasn't gonna enjoy being his!

(She decides to torture you with her farts!)
(...But she can't bring herself to torture you. "It's too cruel... I... I'm not a bad Pokemon...")
(She would... But she's out of gas!)
(You manage to crawl towards her tail!)
(She's got more than gas...)

("...That'd just be cruel... He... He didn't do anything. Not to me... I can't do it.")

(P AV, 'Sol Gassed)

You let out a sigh of relief only to regret it as the stanky butt air fills your nose and mouth. Still, you think as you retch, now that this guy's climaxed it'll be too tired for any more antics. But this big Pokemon absolutely has more planned for you. The white coated puma-like Pokemon lies on its side, purring contently from your tender loving touch. Just enjoying the afterglow with its legs on top of each other. A single thought pops into its mind, What will my little friend and I do next...? A low gurgle emanates from its behind, as if in reply, and the relaxed feline knows just what they'll do. With a crafty smile, your captor lifts its rear legs and lets its body do its job.

(P AV, Vee bowel relax)
The world shifts and the tightly pressed walls loosen around you. The liquid covering the walls and floor flows toward the entrance along with the unknowing third party in the Eeveelution relationships. Something pushes you along at your feet, making you slide face-first thought the slime of various origins until you see the light. (Farts you out, move description 'The unknown force makes itself known')
(Owww... Seriously, how- "How do you store all that gas?")
Your head pokes out from between the brown cheeks, and the unknown force at your feet announces its presence.
*Prrrrrfffffth!*
You are shot out of the pink void onto the ground below. Ahh... YOur everything aches... But you've gotta get away from that death trap! You raise your head...
*Prrrfffth!*
And down it goes again, slammed in a splashing puddle of cum. Oww... Alright, maybe you'll just rest... Just for a bit.
Seriously though... "How do you keep all that gas in you?" How-huh?
"Well, you know that flame sack you've got? Yeah, I've got a gas sack instead. It's a sign that I'm gonna evolve into a Toxeon!"
Who's talking? You continue listening, or at least try over the pounding headache you've now got.
"You sure you don't wanna be a Flareon? All that gas would be great for flames, you're a natural flamethrower without a lighter!"
"And have fire farts? Nooo, thank you!"
"Nah, you have to try and make those, still only gas from that end for me. Though, there was that Charizard that could shoot fire outta both ends at once."
"You don't mean..."

Double Dragon!

Double Dragon!


The furry rump overhead soars away as the Eevee gets closer to... uh... that's a Flareon, what's laughing with him. That musta been his long dong you've got some qualms with!

"Yeah, she was the best entertainment at that bar! Too bad about Smithy. "
"Yeah, too bad he was such a crybaby! She said look out, and she even aimed away, more'n I'd do for a fellow fire-type, he could take it! That's no reason to run her out of town!"
"Yeah, well. She's gone and no one goes there anymore. Nothing to be done."
The Flareon looks down at the ground and...
(Sees you!)
(Is ready for a second round.)

(Eevee, Microscopic, Flying away from him)
(Floating through the air, tinier than ever and hurtling right towards his... Privates? His swishing tail-end? The hole it usually covers? Panting face? Wind, ripe and rippling with the foul emanations propelling you forward.)
The brown Pokemon looks almost normal-sized from this height, his head tilts upwards and his tongue flops as he merrily pants. At your current scale, this little Eevee would be a national... No, a global threat in your world! That swishing tail would cause city-scattering tornados, just a single toot of his gas would be like a nuclear strike, and the engorged pole between his legs... He could literally fuck the Earth with it! Not to mention the payload in those swinging spheres, his climax would be like all the oceans coming together, flooding the world with 'Vee seed... Hey, did the Eevee get bigger? No... You're getting closer!

His lolling tongue, enormous teeth and black nose zoom upwards, magnified to the extreme for the newly resized speck of a man!
(Eevee, describe only the part that you're headed for, nothing else, the only part of this living continent that you see.) (His cavernous maw rises and shuts as he parts, his whale-like tongue surfaces from the cavern to give his exposed chops a quick lick before going back to catching the air with sticky saliva.) As far as you can see, the world below is nothing but Eevee face, but is this where you're headed?
(Yes!)
(No, you drift lower.)

(Eevee Tasty Treaty (Or not))
The furious breeze carries you hundreds of miles along the laid-back 'vee. His tail swishes heavily enough to blow away a city. His unsheathed meat almost swats you out of the air as it bobs with his hip thrusts. The brown forest transitions to white in a blink of the eye. And just as quickly rises to form the monster's magnified face. His eyes are squeezed shut as his nose flares, twitching as it takes in air before his V-shaped smile parts and an air-rumbling groan escapes the exposed maw. This gaping maw of his is your destination, rising until it becomes all you can see! Then...
(You are sucked in.)
(You are blown away with a loud belch!)
(You are sucked towards his nose!)
(You are blown down to his neck fur!)
(You go instead toward his ear!)

Glutes gray as concrete curve down from above. Your life flashes before your eyes... As does the distinct sight of femininity as the she-rhino's legs bend inward. An opening between these legs presses against its own lips, winking at you right as the four-legged bearer of this vulva prepares to crush you under her tookus. So this is how you die, crushed under 200 tons of pure feminine cheekage. Well, it certainly isn't the worst way to go. One final look at the bumpy rump before...
*Boooooom!*

(You are squashed flat.)
(... How are you still alive?)
(She's sitting at an odd angle, you're still alive!)
(You are now in a hole in the ground.)
(Reader's choice)

(Eevee Lower)
You sail toward his gasping maw, fully expecting to instantly melt in his stomach, but it seems the Eevee has different plans, as it were.
"Hahhhh~"
This heaving, lustborne breath of his is enough to send you spinning. As you sail along the endless sea of fur, a fresh wave of mania forces your eyes shut and hands over your mouth. By the time it passes, you find yourself headed for the Eevee's...
(Chest)
(Lower)

(Belly)
Beyond your closed eyes, the immense sea of fur transforms into a grassland comprised of individual strands of fur. White transitions to brown again as you open your eyes. A grand gurgle erupts from the ground, the voice of this now godly 'Vee's tummy as it digests its latest meal. Your entire body quivers from the sheer force of the outburst and you suddenly dip down, descending on a direct course for this Eevee's belly! Screaming away, you...
(Fall flat onto the Eevee!)
(Collide with a speck of dust!)

(Eevee, Dust)

You can almost touch the fur, you're so close. Suddenly a huge blob of gray dust rises from the Eevee, miniscule enough to not e seen by them, but four times your puny height! You slam into the felt-textured floater, firmly grasping it as it floats along above this brown behemoth. You bury your face into the mishmash of various origins, thankful for something to hold onto in these trouble times... Your troubles aren't over yet, though, as you sink...
(Between the Eevee's legs!)
(More toward his tail.)

(Between Vee Legs)

The lust white belly below you splits off into two smaller, but equally furry legs. But your eyes are drawn between these limble lands. A pink tipped tower of pokes out of a thick furred shelter. Not fully erect, not even halfway erect, and this little Pokemon's packing more artillery than you could ever dream of! The closer you get, the larger it becomes. Building sized, town sized, city sized! The heat from this mile high private eye is enough to make you sweat and you're not even touching it!

(Eevee Belly)
The little strands of fur become thicker and thicker under your fearful gaze, growing in size until it becomes a vast forest that you scream towards! You are thrown into the brown thicket between strand that seem to wave you on until you impact upon the pink ground. Sinking into the soft surface, you are tossed back up and roll head over heels before stopping in a seated position with your head between your legs. There you stay, dizzy and disoriented, waiting until everything stops spinning. A soft beat plays upon the ground to the tone of the great one's heart, encouraging you to lift your tired head. What you see are rows and rows of the largest trees imaginable, their tips flutter in the wind as they reach for the blurred canine face in the sky. The monumental overseer's face points toward the sky, exposed mouth emitting a siren-like moan of pure passion. To think, this guy was just a few stories tall a few minutes ago... Now... Everything you see is Eevee, the whole wide world is nothing but this colossal Vee!
(Alt)
This lowly little 'Vee is all you can see! The great giga-monster then loudly groans, the sky turns black, and with a sinking heart, you realize...
(The Eevee's getting up!)
(It awakens...)

(Eevee Air Time)

The stinky 'Vee's rectal breeze continues to linger like an unwanted companion, pushing you onward towards the sky while filling your life with a heinous scent of an anus you never knew you never wanted to smell. Dear moon and stars above, you wish you could go back to not knowing this toxic gas existed. Your ascent comes to a screeching halt when a fresh breeze storms by, carrying you in its wake! You loop around over and over again as you fly in the opposite direction. You'd need a Pocket dimension to capture the Monster below you, seemingly growing to fill the world as you flitter down to him! The wind whips away at your eyes, ripping tears from beneath your closed lids as you are led...
(Toward his rear paw!)
(¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

(P AV, Super Micro, Midnight Lycanroc Claw)

Holding tight to the monolithic claw, you watch in horror as the distant Lycanroc's maw stretches wide in one great big yawn. You soar into the air along with the outstretched arms as the monster stretches. Its next action sends you into the depths of despair. The rocky wolf reaches beneath its rump, a great wall of red fur zooms to meet you! Beneath the swishing tail you go, the furry landscape expands to infinity and beyond and at the center, a deep fissure lies. Your screams do no good, and the black claw delves into the wolf's dark butt crack! Being thrust into darkness only enhances the shitty smell permeating through the air that you're forced to gag down. Your whole world is rocked as the single claw begins scraping the Lycanroc's messy butt itch. Just as you think this crappy situation can't get any worse...

(You fall into the vast ass crack!)
(The claw digs deeper...)


(P AV, Lycanroc Finger)

Stuck as you are on the black tip of this hulking Lycanroc's claw, you can only watch in a mix of horror and fascination as the great wolf scratches their glorious behind.
"Mmph. Morning already."
The Lycanroc sits half asleep, idly scratching their butt.
"Man, I'd kill for a trainer now. If only to scratch my ass for me."
You scream as your transport delves into the mountainous buttcrack! Red fur becomes darker and darker, zooming by while other fingers scratch along the surface. The all encompassing portal to hell that is this wolf's anus rushes to meet you, bulging outwards slightly as if trying to grab the human mite you have become! You scream even louder as the dung encrusted chocolate starfish fills your view, and...
(The wolf farts!)
(You fall onto the pucker!)

The Lion's Captive

The bus's wheels spin through the air, the interior filled with the terrified screams of all within as it spirals and swirls through like a dust particle caught in the breeze. Then, with a mighty jolt, the bus touches down. The inhabitants, thankful for seatbelts, gaze out the windows at their new surroundings. The land was awash with golden stalks of grass, no... more like trees! Gigantic trees fighting for space like skyscrapers in a bustling city. The pink ground, a new sight for them, thickens and forms up into a sort of standing point for the trees. And in front of them, the ground slopes down and spreads into an enormous chasm separating layers of golden flora and extending higher than they could see. A sort of vine, golden yellow and monstrously massive, reaches down from higher up the crevasse, swaying faster than the bus could ever hope to go. The driver decides to head for the crevasse, since it's a form of shelter, and the minute bus heads off, not aware in the slightest that their destination is beneath the tail of a sleeping lion. The same lion that they have landed on, this one snoozing king is now their entire world! The bus presses on through the thicket, aiming for the chasm that can be seen over the hoards of trees, an ever present beacon of hope for the diminished travelers. Past miles and miles of strange growths, the bus pushes on until the grand chasm is right in front of them! The driver flicks on the hi-beams, and the company is engulfed by the rolling miasma of noxious gaseous clouds as they enter the mountainous mouth... The maned feline continues to lie on his rock, dozing off in the sun. He is actually the most foul of all lions in this zoo, unofficially known as the King of the Winds, passing gas so much that he had learned to savor every last intestinal discharge. His tail gives its familiar swish, and within the depths of the big cat dwells the oncoming storm... As the bus journeys through the dark crack, a faint rumbling is heard by the passengers, and they start calling this the "Windy Cave" for its whistling-like air bursts. After some time, the bus comes to a barricade, the pink ground rises up, forming a wall of unknown origin. Yet, the air currents seem to be coming from behind the wall... The rumbling then intensifies, bouncing the bus off the ground and into the air! Suddenly, a supersonic shockwave rings through the cavern, just a little *Prfff* is enough to knock the bus toward the wall in a crashing gale of putrid air, making the mini-bus riders cough and gasp as the bus enters a new section of the cave, opened up by the explosion! The walls of the protruding opening were pink and speckled with bits of dry, stinky material. Larger, much larger than the bus. These walls now contain one extra shrunken bus full of passengers. The lion feels the wave of air exit his bowels, pass through his cheeks and escape into the sky, and purrs. He enjoys imagining that some unknown race had taken up residence in his tail hole, relying on whatever enters his rectal cavity for sustenance, and rubbing the walls of his almighty rectum, pressing against his pucker, and descending into the depths of his bowels in order to bring forth the glorious, heavenly tornados which bring forth more sustenance for them. As this thought lingers in his mind, the imaginitory power he wields rouses his sleeping lionhood from its sheathy depths... The lion dreamily smiles off in his own world.
I suppose I could spare some extra guff for my loyal subjects... He thinks, brushing his tail aside and stretching his right leg out, finding the perfect position to let loose from...

(Lion. Farm?)

The slimy surroundings continue to grip you as if giving a friendly embrace. This loving embrace pulls you slowly further into the lion's main mine. (Wouldn't the mane mine be his mouth? ...Nah, but there's something in that. Damned if I know what, though.) Then you come to a stop. The walls reverse their pull, pushing you right over that wet chunk of dung as the lion pushes you back out! With a pleasured, catty smile and closed eyes, the great feline wiggles his regal rear back and forth. His mouth opens slightly and a pleased cuff breaths past his sharp teeth. With a wet pop, your slimy face emerges from the wrinkled backdoor. You barely get a gasp of air before you are sucked back in, the anal sphincter closes back up right when the last bit of you has been pulled back into his rectum! The lion's toying with you! And from the lusty growls all around, it seems he's really enjoying this...

(Warcraft Potion shop - Fox Girl (This is now Vulpera territory.) As you lay stunned on the stool, the ground shakes as the front door opens with a ding of the bell, and an orange - red covered, furry women steps into your shop. She quickly looks around for you, you imagine, and impatiently starts pacing. The giant, anthromorphic fox jingles her coin pouch with her walking, since it is attached to her tan jerkin at the hip, hanging above her blue trousers, is what you first call her pants. You've heard of this species recently, Vulpines or something like that... Fox Face is good enough. So, Fox Face then walks over to you, muttering to herself. "Stuff's right here, should I... hrm... Where is he?!" She then...

(Notices you (Can climb to her face instead, get noticed on nose) / Sits on your stool)

(Sits) You notice the big-bootied vixen turn above you, and run to an edge, dropping and sliding just to the edge of the wooden platform as Foxy rests her glutes on your seat! When you are sure she isn't going to move again, you climb back up and weigh your options...
(Climb her - Front / Back)

(Back)
You make your choice, and climb her tailed end, pulling yourself up the leather clothing. You get just under her tail, when it twitches irritably, smacking you. You... (Grab the tail / Fall into her pants) (Pants Fall) The force of her powerful tail smacks you closer, sending you tumbling into her pants! As you bounce onto her underwear, Foxy reaches back into her pants and pulls up her underwear, trapping you against her anus! The enormous sphincter puckers at your touch, and the owner rises in a huff. "Alright, that's enough! Here's a note for him...

" While you were out, I took this item, money's right here. ->_____<- P.S. You're freaking slow!" After writing the audible passage and setting the money down, she grabs her item and leaves, with you in tow!
(Heath Potion ain't for her. One of her pets? One of her teammates? The Quest they're going on? Back up Health? )


Shrunk Poke, Rai Bath (of Gas)

The rounded bottom that currently pins you down lets out a warning.

*Grooooowwwellll...*

All creatures of all sizes should heed this warning, a nearby Tailow takes flight at the sound. If only you could be so lucky. Your Raichu grits his teeth as he holds his belly, the gases swell it up and continue to build. His rumbling tummy growls as it fights against the paws that rub it, you seer his right leg raises and the puckered mouth above you opens...

*Prrrrfffth!*

A thick green cloud bellows forth from within, the stench of berries weighs heavily on your already overburdened nose. The burning smell doesn't go anywhere and you can't hold your nose.


1. ???
2. ???


(Shrunk Pokemon, Raichu Ass)


All you see is orange and furry ,the huge cheeks you lie between block off any view of the outside world. It seems this isn't enough for your big bud, as your hands start to delve into the pink gateway overhead, sucked in my Raichu's pulsing anus! Raichu moans as he feels the foreign presence slide into him. That's what it gets, whatever it is, that's what you get for trying to peek at my buns! Raichu giggles at this thought, his stubby legs kick at the air as he sucks the creature deeper. Dark and dank, the poop chute is not where you want to be, but try as you may, your halfway inhaled form can only kick your exposed legs helplessly. Another rumbling moan and loud slurp, and your knees are all that remain outside. Raichu... Why?

"Ohhhh~"

*Sluuuuurp!*

You lie prone in the tight tunnel, smelling nothing but that slimy shit stench. What little light that penetrates the puckered door tells you too much of Raichu's last meal. And as much as you try to get out, the walls tighten that much more, keeping a slick but firm grip on you. Whatever happens next is up to Raichu... And he is quick to decide, as the whole world shakes just before...
Like this chapter? Tip the author!
You have the following choices:

(He Farts!)
(He heads inside.)

(Lucario Fart)
What are you saying? A majestic Pokémon such as this surely wouldn't be so vulgar. A rumble then comes from deep within the cheeks you rest against, and the Lucario shifts once more, parting its cheeks and exposing the interior fur of its crack! It's not really gonna...! You haven't the time to move before a great gale rushes over you, rattling the squishy cheeks around as the foul smelling fumes exit with a deep brown note.

*PRRRRRRRFFFF!*

You would've thought he'd be called 'The Blue Gale' because of his speed, not the monstrosity that he just unleashed upon you! Or... was that even his title? The acidic odor encompasses your entire form, clouding your thoughts and vision! Whatever, you need to leave now! Get as far away as possible! Before you can, the gassy canine...
(Reaches back and catches you!) (Leans forward, his balls swings overhead...) (Lifts his tail over you, his cheeks quiver once more...) (Scoots back, trapping you within his cheeky buttocks!)

(Absol)
You can't see what the mighty, white beast is doing, but you can definitely feel it lay down as it lets out a great, toothy yawn. You are tossed against the slimy walls, making the Absol give one last loving glance towards his back end before resting his head. You're no longer being treated like a pinball, thankfully, so your captor must have gone to sleep. As you face waves of gas contently. blowing into you, too small for the slumbering Pokemon to feel, you concoct a plan! Maybe, if you find the prostate, the fleshy weak point in this Absol's ass, you can loosen their back door and escape! Well, you've made him cum once, what's another orgasm for the disastrous darling?
...Disastrous demon. There's- It's not like you like him or anything. He shoved you up his butt, after all!

(P AV, Alolan Ninetales)

You may have defeated her base urges for the moment, the smoggy musk rising from below her face rises as the once icy fox pants away her heat, but this vixen is still royally pissed at you. Her lips are parted and her sharp teeth show in the fierce snarl she gives you. No, what she has in store will not be good for you in any way, shape or form. She stretches out a paw, the black pad hovers over you for a few seconds before pressing down. From her most sensitive hole to the most filthy, your new life is full of nothing but fox butt as she begins pushing you into her anus! You flail your arms helplessly, kicking out with your feet but to no avail. You are both pushed and pulled as the living exit sucks on its new treat, your hands push into unseen grime between the pucker's wrinkles and doesn't stop there, breaking through into the other side! While your hands go first into this new inner world, the rest of your body is soon to follow as her clawed toe delves deeper into her anus. Your head breaks through the goo coating this star's opening, your torso pops through, soon all that remains of you are your feet, kicking at the sphincter's soft spots. The blue fox licks her razor-sharp teeth and lets loose a bestial growl of lust as these flailing limbs sink into the pink abyss. One final thrust and she stops, her toe pops out with the wet sound you'd expect, and you roll into a murky shitstorm! With her thoughtless interloper now safely stored in her personal hellhole, the vulpine snow queen settles back to enjoy his final offering. On your end (the tail end, as it were) you have no desire to sit back and smell the lack of roses here! In fat, this toxic air is like alcohol for your nostrils, clouding your mind and body. You've got to get out before you succumb to its intoxicating toxicity!

(You've got to try and arouse her again! (What are you looking at me like that for? It could work! Besides, what else are you gonna do here, push out of her tightened sphincter? Fat chance of that working. Why don'tcha try disguising yourself as a turd and knock on her back door? Can't see anything going wrong with that approach.))

(Snivy Girl)

The Snivy's legs tap across the ground, the leafy tail swishes up to reveal a rosy little hole. A ways below this tailhole is a thin slit, this Snivy's a girl!
Or maybe its junk is internal. You've heard of some animals with that kinda anatomy, maybe-

"Hurry up!"

Her voice snaps you out of the stupor and you take your first heavy and sluggish steps under her watchful eyes.

'Can't you move any faster?"

"Not with all this gunk on me."

Even as it dries, the mix of crap and cum weighs you down.

"Well, I refuse to touch you in this state!"

With her eyes closed and nose turned up, she's the spitting image of spoiled rotten royalty.

"Alright, guess I'll catch up. Later."

If she won't pick you up, then you're not staying with her... The first creature in this expanded land to give you the time of day, and she's too impatience to wait for you and too much of a princess to pick up gooey little you. Guess this is where you part ways...

One eye opens. A bewildered expression expands over her face.

"Whatever do you mean?"

"I mean I don't expect anything from you. If you want to leave me here, that's fine... There's not much I can do about it. See ya, I guess."

(Has you hold onto a leaf?)


(Zorua, Unwanted Butt Mate)
The warm mushy feeling of a steaming load of shit shifts and squished all around you. This all encompassing feeling doesn't let up as you grab for turdy handholds, one squishy squelchy handful after another...
The world's longest bath wouldn't be enough to get rid of this grubby feeling, you're never getting the stench of fox shit out of under your fingernails.

Ewww... The little shit's moving in there!
Every little movement, every little squirm can be felt quite vividly by the very uncomfortable vixen. She leans one way, then the other in an attempt to knock her butt-stuck victim loose, but he's firmly stuck where the sun don't shine. The deep grimace across her face is no illusion as her blue paws thump away like a pair of hammers digging deep into the ground.
Arc's sake... Get out already! I don't want you in me, you gross little shit!

(P AV, Zorua Butt Stuck)

Ahhh! I can feel him wiggling around and everything! Gross, gross, gross, GROSS! This is way worse than that one time that Joltik latched onto my butt! At least I didn't feel her until I took a bath, I can't not feel this little bugger! He won't stop moving! Stop it! Get out of me already!

She growls and snaps at her wiggly butt, confusing a few Pidove that just happened to be flying by. The general thought between then is 'Why is that fox screaming at her own ass?' before flying right along.

Meanwhile, you're right in the thick of it, stuck as ever to her tailhole, stretched out along the tiny pinprick of an opening in the center of this stinky shit shooter. Your immobile touch is enough to create an unbearable itch that the vixen can't stand!
© Copyright 2023 Lastec (nastis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2309013-Shrinking-Stuff-Dirty-Edition