*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2303138-Underspank-Chapter-8-Promise-Fulfilled
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Fanfiction · #2303138
Will Undyne catch the human, or will she be driven crazy by Sans first?
"Who is not supposed to be here? Why?" Rodrigo asked Chara, tilting his head.

Frisk gasped, she had to change the subject!

"Little brother, now is not the time for this. You heard Sans, there is someone chasing you!" Frisk reminded him.

(Yeah, specially cause Little Miss Perfect Behavior made sure Partner's LOVE is just 1 right now. No way we can take on Undyne as we are...) Chara thought to herself, on annoyance.

"O-oh yeah, that's right!" Rodrigo gasped.

"hey, hey, relax, kiddo. it's not that bad." Sans said, winking. "don't worry, i'll lend ya a bone...i mean, a hand." he joked.

Rodrigo giggled! "You're funny, Sans."

"heh, ya think so? ya should tell my bro that, he doesn't seem to find me funny. even though i put a skele-TON of work on these puns." Sans said!

Rodrigo and Chara actually laughed together at that, specially since Chara inherited her adopted mother's love for these puns...it's why Chara nicknamed Sans "comedian" to begin with!

Frisk, however, sweatdropped with an embarassed chuckle as she said, "Woah, you two...REALLY found this to be funny, huh?"

"Why, ya didn't? I thought I was supposed to be the serious one." smirked Chara as she teased Frisk.

"E-ehh...I'm just not used to...that kinda humor and all." Frisk said, embarassed!

"...heh. ya know, kiddo, you're alright. kinda feel even sorrier for giving ya a scare earlier." Sans chuckled. "say, you hungry? we could get something to eat on Grillby's."

"So long as it isn't instant noodles." Rodrigo sweatdropped at that!

"Oh, come on, little bro. It wasn't very tasty, but we have to always be grateful for the food we have." Frisk scolded Rodrigo.

"Sorry, big sis..." Rodrigo looked down, making Sans tilt his head in confusion.

"Don't we have mom's pie, though?" Chara pointed out.

"Well, it isn't breakfast. Sides, we only have that one slice, so to not have any regrets, we should save it for a special occasion." Frisk pointed out.

At this time, however, they heard a voice grumbling, while another one laughed.

"You brought me all the way to Snowdin and you don't even know if there is a human here, Papyrus?! This place is FREEZING!!"

"C'MON, UNDYNE, I HAVE A PLAN THIS TIME! SEE, IF MY LAZY BROTHER SET UP THE TRAPS I ORDERED HIM TO, WE SHOULD CATCH A HUMAN RIGHT HERE, SINCE SANS TOLD ME THE OTHER DAY HE FOUND THIS DOOR THAT SPEAKS. MAYBE THE DOOR IS HIDING A HUMAN!"

"Doors don't speak, numbskull!!" Undyne said.

Then, she sweat dropped at her accidental pun...

"Eh, Sans must have rubbed off on me..." she grunted, before growling at Papyrus, "As I was saying, the voice you heard can only mean that there's someone BEHIND the door, probably another monster!"

But then, she sighed and thought, (Then again, I was coming here before Papyrus called me. I don't know why, but my instincts tell me a human is somewhere nearby....and if I let the little brat get past me....)

"oops. aaaand there she comes now. quick, kiddo, hide at that conveniently shaped lamp over there."

"Are you stupid?! I can see Papyrus falling for that, but Undyne?!" Chara yelled, exasperated!

"P-partner, I don't think we have lots of options here!" Rodrigo said, as he obeyed Sans!

"and don't worry. the gate ain't gonna stop anyone." Sans told Rodrigo.

"NOT GONNA STOP WHO, SANS?!" Papyrus yelled.

"don't worry, bro, it might stop any two. wassup?" winked Sans.

" "Whassup"? What do you mean, "WASSUP?!" Undyne growled. "Sheesh, what are you even doing standing there, what about your work?!" Undyne demanded.

"hey, i take my work seriously." Sans said, then winked, "i'll have you know i'm no lazy-BONES."

"SANS!!!" Papyrus yelled.

Frisk had to cover Rodrigo's mouth, as the little boy almost gave himself away by laughing!

"Enough with the puns already! I'm already doing these without even WANTING to!"

"hey, there's no-FIN wrong with letting out a good pun, boss. it'll make wonders for your mood." Sans said, winking again!

"YOU'RE MAKING A DISASTER ON MY MOOD!!!" Undyne yelled!

Chara was laughing loudly, and Frisk groaned as it was getting hard to keep Rodrigo quiet! "Please, Sans, stop it, or I won't be able to..." Frisk nervously mused, sweat dropping.

"Anyway, stop it with the puns and let's focus on doing our work! " Undyne huffed.

"aww, c'mon. i thought you two would like those this time. i practiced those a lot last night, ya know."

"NO ONE LIKES THESE PUNS, BROTHER!!! LEAST OF ALL UNDYNE, THE CAPTAIN OF THE ROYAL GUARD!!!" Papyrus yelled.

"Yep, Papyrus is right! If you wanna me to be happy, then do your work of capturing humans properly!" huffed Undyne.

"aww, c'mon, don't be that way." Sans said....before winking and adding, "i mean, can ya really blame me? nothing wrong if i just try FISHING for compliments every now and then, right?"

"SANS!!!!" Undyne and Papyrus yelled at this!

But then, Undyne's visible eye blinked, as a loud laugh echoed through the area!

"What the?! Who's there?!" Undyne demanded.

"SHOW YOURSELF! IF YOU ARE A FAN OF CAPTAIN UNDYNE AND THE GREAT PAPYRUS'S, THERE'S NO NEED TO BE SHY!!!" Papyrus added, with a friendly voice.

"SSSHHHHH!!! Little brother, please, stop this!" Frisk whined, as Rodrigo joined Chara in laughing loudly! "You're gonna give us away!"

"S-sorry, I, I can't! I just can't, these are...pfffft....HAHAHAHA!!!!" laughed Rodrigo!

Chara also laughed! "These are a riot! That's the only thing I liked on the comedian! Hahahahaha!!!"

(ooops...forgot the kid loved my puns.) thought Sans, sweat dropping!

Undyne then made her spear!

Frisk gasped as she sensed it, but her little brother was too busy laughing to do so....

BOOOOOMMM! The lamp exploded!

"W-WOAH! U-UNDYNE, AREN'T WE OVERREACTING?!!" Papyrus asked, confused and nervous.

Sans, however, wasn't that worried. He felt that the human was unharmed somehow.

"No, I'm not, Papyrus!" Undyne growled, "I'm sure the human might be there, and I don't think he'll die from just one attack. Get ready to...catch...him...?" Undyne asked, but was confused, as when the smoke cleared, the human really seemed to be there....but unharmed!

"...." Rodrigo sighed, but didn't open his eyes. "That was a close one...."

On her despair to protect her little brother, Frisk managed to muster the Determination to do what Chara did when Flowey annoyed her, and she was able to take over the body, just in time to dodge the incoming attack!

"...It can't be. Not a single scratch in that little body of yours? For a kid, you're not so bad..." Undyne said.

"I can't let you hurt this body. But I also don't want to hurt anyone. Please, we don't have to fight." Frisk said, without opening the body's eyes.

"Don't worry about that, kiddo...." Undyne smirk, "You ain't hurting anyone once I'm done with you."

"B-big sis, I'm sorry! I should have listened to you, but...." Rodrigo groaned.

"...We'll talk about this later, little bro." Frisk said, serious.

But then she smiled and looked at Rodrigo as she added, "Right now, I'm just glad you're okay."

(huh. that kiddo looks different than the kiddo i just met.) Sans thought. (same body, same voice, but different.)

"WHO IS HE TALKING TOO? HUMAN!" Papyrus called.

Frisk gasped and turned around!

"WE ARE HERE! YOU CAN TALK TO US BY OPENING YOUR EYES AND LOOKING THIS WAY!" Papyrus said, friendly.

"Papyrus, don't befriend the enemy!" Undyne grunted, then smirked, "Sides, he might as well close his eyes, not like he can beat me..."

At this, Undyne held her head in pain! "Ugh....!"

In her mind, she saw herself, in an different armor and without her eye patch, fighting the same human she now sees.

"C'mon, kiddo, you killed Papyrus, and everyone, and NOW you're whining to me about fighting? The hell's gotten into ya?!" Undyne asked, trying to hit him with her spear.

"I only dusted monsters who attacked me first! I'm trying to defend myself! Was I supposed to just let them kill me?!" Rodrigo protested, as he kept dodging.

"HAH! If Papyrus wasn't gone, your good kid act might have fooled me, but he wouldn't hurt a fly! Sides, even if it fooled me, it wouldn't change your fate, brat. I'd still get you to Asgore so your SOUL can save all monsters." the Undying monster declared.

"I...I can't remember well what happened to Papyrus, but.....you are just like the others....why can't I just be left alone?!!" Rodrigo yelled!

"Hah! Can't remember....very convenient!" Undyne said, throwing a punch, but gasping as the kid suddently grabbed her hand!

"Huh? What...how did you do that?!" Undyne demanded.

The boy opened his eyes, which now had a deep red color! "Cause you punch like a weakling! I'm not as soft as my partner...."

End flashback

"Ugh, my head! What the hell was that?!" Undyne wondered, then blinked as the closed eyes human was right in front of her!

"Are you okay, miss?" Frisk asked! "You blacked out for a second there."

"SEE, CAPTAIN?! THE HUMAN IS NICE! LOOK AT HOW HE WORRIES ABOUT YOU, WE CAN ALL BE FRIENDS NOW!!!" Papyrus said!

Frisk and Rodrigo cheered at this, but yelped and jumped as Chara slapped their butts!

"OWW! That wasn't very nice!" Rodrigo whined.

"Yes, Chara, what's the big deal?!" Frisk asked.

"Are you two stupid or what?! You're following PAPYRUS now?! Sheesh, do you really think Undyne is gonna just go "Oh, gee, you're right! C'mon, kiddo, dinner's on me"?!" Chara scolded them!

Rodrigo and Frisk sweat dropped! Chara...made a great point there.

And Undyne would soon prove it, as ignoring the sudden jump, she yelled, "I don't need your pity, you stupid human! Now stay put!" she ordered.

"E-ehh...how about...NO?!" Frisk gasped, as she ran away!

"What the....come back here right now!!" Undyne growled, but on the middle of the confusion, neither Undyne nor Papyrus noticed Sans's left eye glow, as he used telekinesis to make Undyne trip and fall on the snow!

"WOAH! What the hell?! I just tripped?!" Undyne wondered, surprised, but no matter how much she tried to get up Sans would make her trip again, and again, until the kids were WELL out of sight!

Only then did he release Undyne, sighing as he smirked, (well, old lady, the promise continues strong. i know the kiddo'll be fine for now.)

"Dang, how in the Underground did I trip so often?! I'm the captain of the Royal-freakin'-Guard, for cryin' out loud!!" Undyne growled.

Papyrus helped her up, "YOU RARELY COME TO VISIT US HERE, UNDYNE! MAYBE YOU AREN'T USED TO HOW SLIPPERY SNOW IS!"

Undyne was about to scold him for saying something stupid again...but then gasped! "Paps, you...actually made a pretty good point this time! Trying to run around on the slippery snow when you aren't used to it....that must be why I kept tripping, I was too annoyed to think clearly!!"

"I DID?! WOW-WEEE! MAYBE I CAN JOIN THE ROYAL GUARD NOW!!!!" Papyrus cheered.

"Hey, now, let's not get ahead of ourselves. You didn't catch the human yet!" Undyne told him.

"hey, Undyne, don't be annoyed just cause the kid gave you the SLIP. i'm sure he didn't mean to give ya the COLD shoulder!" Sans said, winking at them!

"SANS!!!!!" Undyne and Papyrus yelled at him!

Meanwhile, Frisk, Chara and Rodrigo finally stopped to rest. They were sure they lost Undyne.

"I'm sorry for taking over, lil bro." Frisk apologized, as Rodrigo was back on his body. "It was for your own good. If I didn't, it would be a reset for you."

"It's okay, big sis...it was my fault, I was unable to stop laughing..." Rodrigo apologized.

"Technically that makes it the comedian's fault, then. He knows we liked his puns, and kept making them, what did he think was gonna happen?" Chara piped in.

Frisk sighed, and shook her head. "Maybe a bit, but not all." she noted, then sighed, "Come on, little bro, bedtime."

Rodrigo gasped, but obediently grab the magical rock that turned into his bed. "A-already?! But it's so early!" he said.

"That might be, but today was a long day. Plus, we need to have a good talk in Judgement Hall." she said, making her brother gulp, before turning to Chara. "And when I say "we"...."

Chara rolled her eyes, "Yeah, yeah, I know when I'm not wanted. Not like I wanted to pay attention to you nagging Partner anyway, you're annoying enough when you nag ME!" she said, annoyed!

"T-" Frisk began, but then was surprised, as her little brother quoted, "That's not nagging, it's a lecture, Chara!"

"...Man, you're speaking just like her." Chara sweat dropped.

Frisk smiled. "Well, now, I'm glad you've been listening, little brother." she praised, patting his head. "But I'm still gonna have to lecture you a bit, even so."

"I know, big sis..." Rodrigo said, sighing as he went to bed....

JUDGEMENT HALL

".....Frisk, I'm sorry! I couldn't...help it." Rodrigo whined, embarrassed, as he and his sister sat on chairs next to each other.

The boy was hugging her, sad to have disappointed his big sis.

"I know, little brother, but you need to learn control. We talked about this before, right?" Frisk gently reminded him, as she rubbed her brother's hair so he'd know she wasn't mad.

"But these puns were so good, and...well, they were bad to most people, but good to me and Chara, and...." Rodrigo whined.

"...And that laughing loudly almost got you an explosive spear to the face." Frisk reminded him!

"....." Rodrigo looked down, sad, but his big sister then raised his chin so he'll look at her.

"Rodrigo, I am not mad at you, but I still need to do this. You know big sis loves you, right?" she kindly told him.

"I-I do..." Rodrigo sniffled. "S-sorry for disappointing ya, big sis..."

Frisk sighed as she gently guided Rodrigo over her lap, and bared his bottom.

"I understand, little brother, but you need to learn to control your emotions better." she gently said, landing a spank!

"OWWW! I-it's hard, Frisk..." Rodrigo whined.

"I know, Rodrigo, and if anything, you are doing great! Yes, you attacked Sans earlier, but you were sneaked on by a wierd skeleton, and you still stopped as soon as I called for you, which means we are doing some progress on the fear." Frisk said, as she kept spanking, to help with his guilt.

"Owwie...thanks, b-big-OWWW! Big sis..." Rodrigo thanked her.

Frisk smiled at him, glad he was feeling less guilty.

The spanking didn't stop, though. The yelping boy stopped looking at the ground, as he tried to look up at his big sis, to hear the lesson he needs to learn.

Frisk sighed, alternating cheeks, "But even doing better, we still need to work of self-control a bit more. You realize that me taking your body temporally, and the danger we got into, could have been avoided, correct?"

"Sob...sniff...owwie....yeah, I do, big sis..." sniffled and sobbed Rodrigo.

Frisk nodded. "It's on hard times that we need to control ourselves the most. Little brother, there is a long, hard road ahead of us." she lectured, spanking all over his bum. "If we don't have a certain measure of self-control, we might not get to the end. You wanna go home, and also help Chara free the monsters, don't you?"

Rodrigo sobbed and began crying. "Y-yeah, big sis...I...I do...."

Frisk nodded, as she spanked, "I don't like doing this, bro, but I worry about your health, and well being. As your big sis, I need to take care of you, and ensure your safety."

"I....waaahh, I learned my lesson...." cried Rodrigo. "Sorry, big sis...I'll...I'll control myself more...specially when we need to hide from a dangerous enemy..."

"And what'll happen if we need to have this talk again?" Frisk asked, spanking the sitspots.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH! I'll get spankeeeeed.....till my bum bum is red, please, no moreeeeee!" bawled Rodrigo.

Frisk then helped Rodrigo in a hug. "There, there...I think you don't need time out this time. It was hard to resist all the jokes, and besides, you clearly learned."

"I didn't wanna disappoint you, big sis....I didn't..." cried Rodrigo.

"Rodrigo, look at me." Frisk said, smiling gently at him, "The only way you'll EVER disappoint me is by not learning your lessons, or not accepting responsibility for mischief. But you're a good boy through and through. Despite me having to spank you every now and then, I want you to know big sis is always proud, alright?"

Rodrigo finally smiled a bit. "Y-yeah, big sis...thanks...I'm glad you're proud..."

"Always, lil bro. Now, go back to your average dreams, and have fun." Frisk said, as she helped Rodrigo leave Judgement Hall without waking up so he could return to his normal dreams.

"Quite the speech you made, Little Miss Perfect Behavior." Chara said, crossing her arms with a smirk.

"What's the teasing this time, Chara?" sighed Frisk.

"No teasing. I'm just surprised that you took over Partner's body. Was it the first time?" Chara noted.

"Don't keep count. It was the first and last time. Just because my little brother's safety comes first." Frisk firmly said, as she walked away from Chara.

"...Well, your little speech did make him even more Determined to make you proud." Chara mused, thoughtfully. "Who knows, maybe you ARE doin' something right instead of only softening up my Partner..."
© Copyright 2023 mastervegeta (mastervegeta at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2303138-Underspank-Chapter-8-Promise-Fulfilled