*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2303139-Kunoichi-and-Darkstalker-FriendsRivals
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Fanfiction · #2303139
Felicia and Mai Shiranui. Friends...adoptive sisters...and also rivals!
They say friendship comes from the most unexpected places. And none can say this is the case more than these two girls!

Mai Shiranui is a kunoichi of the Shiranui clan, and her friend is Felicia...a catgirl Darkstalker!

They both had a big friendship...they were like sisters, and often called each other as such. However, they still teased each other, as they are also rivals as fighters!

Today, they were sitting down in a bench, talking...

"So, lil sis, you ready for a big training today? Remember we have a tournament coming!" Mai told Felicia.

"Course! But before I kick your butt, big sis, how are you doing? It has been a while since we had time to just sit down and talk." lightly teased Felicia, as she smiled.

"Kick my butt? Little sis, you ARE getting too big for your britches. You know if anyone does the kicking around here, it's me!" Mai teased back.

"Aww, c'mon, Mai, joke's on you..." Felicia joked. "Ya know I don't really wear pants to begin with!"

This made Mai laugh loudly! "Oh, you naughty kitten, you!"

The girls both laughed together at that for a while!

"And somehow even with my lack of pants I still don't show my butt off as much as you do~." Felicia then teased Mai.

"Hey now, what's THAT supposed to mean?" Mai sternly asked.

"Big sis, you LITERALLY show your bum on that Super Attack of yours! You know what I mean. ~" smirked Felicia!

"Little sister, I'm a KUNOICHI. That's my fighting style, I use my sexy body to distract these men who can't see anything beyond my perfect curves." Mai huffed, to excuse herself!

"Meow? But then why do you use this attack on women, too?" Felicia asked, giggling!

"Just because the attack is more effective in men, doesn't make it less damaging when a woman gets hit, you know!" Mai protested.

"Uh-huh..." Felicia giggled!

"Now, behave, little sis! Do I have to send you to your room?" Mai half joked, half considered it!

"Oh, please don't, big sis! I'll be good..." Felicia play whined, giving her the kitten eyes and purring!

Mai laughed again at that! "You're in luck you are such a cute kitten, little sis, or you'd be in BIG trouble. So, what were you up to lately, Felicia?" Mai asked.

"I went to visit my family!" smiled the cat girl. "It has been a while since I last saw them, after all."

"Oh, I see! I did go visit my family too. We rarely have time to do so these days, what with all the fighting and tournaments we need to prepare to get into..." Mai said, smiling.

"Oh, I agree!" Felicia smiled, then giggled, "Man, going back home brings me back. You wouldn't believe how many times my furry butt got spanked when I was a little kitten...."

"Wait, you were?!" Mai asked, surprised! "But you're so fun loving, little sis!"

"Hey, my adoptive mom was loving, but strict. Ya ever hear how stern nuns are?" Felicia asked.

"But what could you do that was this naughty?" Mai asked, rubbing her chin.

"Well.." Felicia remarked.

FLASHBACK

Felicia was playing outside as a young cat girl. She was only five back then....

"Hahah! This is fun! Huh?" Felicia wondered, seeing a butterfly land on her nose!

Little Felicia sneezed, then rubbed her nose, as she saw the butterfly fly away. She giggled, and with a purr, noted, "Come back, miss butterfly!"

She ran all over the place, getting full of mud as she did....

Meanwhile, inside the house, her mother was calling.

"Felicia! Felicia, where are...oh, for the love of...!!"

The nun was shocked as Felicia, full of mud, entered their home...getting the whole place muddy!

"FELICIA!!! Look at you, all muddy! Haven't I told you to go straight to bath, young lady?!" her mother scolded.

"I...I might have...forgotten...? I mean, I was caught up in playing, and..." gulped Felicia!

"Well, let's make sure you don't forget again, young lady!" the nun sternly said, grabbing Felicia's ear and dragging the girl to her room!

"Owwwwie! Come on, mommy, don't pull my earrrr!" Felicia whined.

But soon, Felicia was bawling as she got a sound spanking....

END FLASHBACK

"I ended up getting a good whooping for that one!" laughed Felicia.

"Man, you were naughtier than I expected, lil sis!" Mai teased her. "Ya must have given white hairs to your mom."

"Oh, like you didn't? You were a kid at one point, big sis!" Felicia noted.

"Yep, a very well behaved one!" Mai huffed.

"Lying is naughty, big sissss...~" meowed Felicia, with a giggle!

"Ooooh, fine, fine, I might have gotten in trouble a few times before." Mai said, shaking her head in resignation.

"Ohhh, tell me more, tell me! C'mon, big sis, I told you one of mine, fair is fair!" Felicia said, her cat tail wagging!

Mai giggled! "My, I DO spoil my little sis too much, don't I?" she teased. "Okay, fine, I'll tell you..."

__________

FLASHBACK

Mai was a child. She was a bit older than Felicia was as a child, but still young....she was 8 at the time.

"Man, I'm bored...there's nothing to do here..." Mai mumbled. "Grandpa says I'm too young for advanced training, I played all the games I could..."

she then looked outside, at the city....

"Hm...maybe I can explore the city a bit and have fun!" Mai smiled!

And fun did she have! She looked at the stores, went to the amusement park, even played a few games!

Once she was coming back home, though, she was confused as she saw lots of police officers there....

Mai was confused, but went to an officer.

"Go home, young lady." the officer said, "This is an police investigation area."

"This IS my home! What's going on here?" Mai asked.

"A little girl vanished, and her parents called us to-wait, what is your name?" the officer asked!

"Mai Shiranui..." Mai said.

"You're the girl who vanished! Come, your parents are waiting!" he said.

"Wait, I am the one who vanished? I was just-" Mai began, but blinked, as she was taken to her parents!

"...And she is about this size, with traditional japanese outfit..." Mai's father was telling an officer, while Mai's mother was sobbing.

But then, another officer arrived. "Hey, boss! I think I found her!" he said, pointing to Mai.

"MAI! Oh, thank goodness!!" her mother said, running there and kissing her cheek!

"How are you, dear?! Are you hurt?!" her father added.

"No, I'm okay. I just went for a walk." Mai said, as the officers left. Her parents were flabbergasted!

" "A walk?!" Young lady, do you know how worried we were?! You won't walk anywhere but inside your room for the next MONTH of your grounding!" her father scolded.

"But daddyyyy! I was okay! I just wanted to have fun! Sides, I didn't get hurt!" Mai whined!

"Well, Mai Shiranui, your bottom is just about to get hurt...." her mother sentenced, grabbing her ear...

"Owwwie! Mommyyyy....!" Mai whined.

And soon, spanking sounds were heard on the Shiranui household....

END FLASHBACK

"Mom gave me the spanking of a lifetime for that..." Mai admitted!

Felicia giggled! "And well deserved, too!" she said.

"Oh, c'mon, you naughty kitty!" sighed Mai, then smirked, "What about the one you just told me about?"

"Yep!" Felicia giggled, "My furry rear really needed a good whooping for that!"

Mai smiled, "And...well, I DID worry my parents to death, so I did deserve it." she admitted.

"Well, speaking of spankings, big sis...I still get them nowadays. I mean, I'm not that embarrassed, sometimes it's needed, ya know?" Felicia noted!

Mai giggled. "Is that so? Well, as your big sis, guess this means I'll also take your furry bum over my lap if you misbehave from now on, you naughty kitten." she said, patting Felicia's head.

"Meow?" Felicia sweatdropped, with a nervous smile! "I mean...I guess it's fair...but, then I'll take you over my lap too if you misbehave, right?"

Mai raised an eyebrow. "Felicia, I am the big sister, you are the little sister." she reminded her.

But Felicia smirked mischievously and said, "Yep! And as my big sister, ya gotta show responsibility, set me a good example, right? Like, if you're naughty, wouldn't the right thing be taking your punishment like a good girl?"

"...." Mai sighed! "I insist...I DO spoil you too much!" she said!

"I dunno what you're talking about, big sis..." Felicia innocently giggled!

"Oh, fine, you naughty kitty, you!" teased Mai, tickling her!

"Meow! That tickles!" Felicia said, giggling loudly at that!

"I know, my mischievous lil sis. That's why I'm tickling you, silly!" Mai giggled as she continued!

"Hahahaha! Stop! Stoooop!" laughed Felicia.

"Oh, okay." giggled Mai, as she stopped.

"Hope ya don't think on tickling fighters left and right, big sis. Not all people are as ticklish as I am!" Felicia said, panting to catch her breath.

"Hm, you're right..." Mai said, then giggled, "Though, maybe I should include spanking on my fighting style instead! It should be a good way to make an enemy surrender..."

"....." Felicia didn't answer, but she seemed to have an idea, as her mischievous, cat-like grin showed!

"Anyway!" Mai said, "We spent too much time talking, and too little time training! We have a tournament coming, remember?"

"Oh, do I remember it, big sis! If you're so eager to get trounced, we can spar now!" Felicia declared.

"Oh, someone's confident. Have you forgotten I'm the number one in all Japan?" Mai asked, smirking as she got on her stance.

"Sorry, big sis, but strongest in Japan isn't much to one of the strongest in Makai!" teased Felicia!

"You always say this...but I don't see why Makai is such a big deal, lil sis!" Mai said, taking her fighting stance!

"Then how about I show ya, big sis?" smirked Felicia, taking her own stance!

And the first round began!

Mai tossed fans at Felicia, who dodged them. The catgirl then rolled on Mai's direction, but Mai jumped over her.

Felicia then tried another ground roll, but Mai jumped over it.

"REALLY, lil sis? I didn't fall for this the first time, what makes ya think I'll fall for it now?" Mai asked.

Mai didn't notice Felicia's tail wrap her leg, and trip her!

"WOAH!" Mai gasped, as she fell!

"I dunno, big sis..." Felicia giggled, "It seemed to work well enough for me." Felicia said!

"Prankster as ever, lil sis! But don't forget a Kunoichi has her own tricks!" Mai said, jumping into a wall. She used the wall to gather impulse, and did a dive on Felicia's direction!

But Felicia smirked. She knew that Super Move well....

Felicia quickly sidestepped, making Mai stumble. She then once again wrapped her leg and tripped her with her tail...making Mai fall over hr knee!

"Hey, lil sis! What the heck are you doing?!" Mai demanded.

"Oh, just a...fighting strategy." giggled Felicia, pulling down Mai's red panties and exposing her bottom...

"H...hey! Felicia, you put these back in place right now, young lady!" Mai demanded!

"Well...do you give me the first round?" Felicia asked, a mischievous grin on her face.

"What?! I'm gonna give you something else if you don't quit misbe-OWWW!" Mai yelped, as she got a spank!

"Then I got no choice, big sis..~" Felicia giggled, as the spanking began!

"Oww! Ouch! Felicia, I'm warning you, oww!" Mai said.

Felicia giggled, "Warning me?" she asked, as she kept spanking. "Big sis, you are the one over my lap, not the opposite."

"For now...! Oww, ouch, oww, ooooh, you just wait for what'll come to your furry bottom!" Mai complained.

"Aww, come ON! Don't be a SORE loser, big sis!" Felicia giggled. "See what I did there? Huh? Huh?"

"Ha, ha, "sore" loser. Veeeery funnyyy....OWWW!" Mai yelped.

Felicia giggled. "Well, for me it is!" she said, alternating cheeks!

"Owwie, oww, ouch, easy for you to say, oww, it isn't your butt getting spanked!" Mai huffed.

Felicia smirked as she spanked all over her butt. "Yours wouldn't either if you just conceded the round, ya know!"

"OWWWW, no way!" Mai protested, sniffling a bit.

"Well, I have a LOT of energy to spare, big sis..." Felicia said, smirking as she continued. "Sides, why you upset? You showed your bum off again! You like doing it, so I'm helping you do so!"

"Owwie, ouch, oww, that's a SUPER ATTACK, you fluffy misbehaved cat girl!" Mai sniffled.

Felicia giggled, "Yeah, yeah. Extra spanks for lying it is..." she said!

And Mai kept squirming hard! Surely Felicia can't keep this up forever, right?

But the giggling cat girl had no intentions of stopping! "Tell me when you had enough, big sis!" she teasingly noted.

Mai tried hard and harder...but unfortunately, eventually Felicia managed to break even her endurance!

"Sob! Owww....okay, okaaaaaaayyy! I give up! I give uuuuuuuuup! Just leggo already!!" Mai sobbed.

"There, was it that hard?" giggled Felicia, helping Mai up.

Mai sobbed. "It isn't funny, little sis! I'm a few years without experience being spanked, specially for no good reason!" she protested, but calmed a bit as her sister hugged her.

"Oh, come now...there, there." Felicia purred. "It was for a reason....I just won our first round, didn't I? Plus, it shows the spanking move can work on a fight!"

Mai sniffled, but as Felicia rubbed her bottom and purred to help her calm down, she couldn't stay mad. Heck, maybe she was kinda spoiling of her little sister, but she couldn't stay mad at her period!

"Do you feel better now, big sis?" Felicia asked, smiling.

"Y-yeah...a bit..." Mai said, wincing as she pulled her red panties up.

"Why not leave them down? There's one round left, big sis. It would spare me the trouble of lowering them." Felicia giggled!

"Hah, hah, ha. Veeery funny. What makes you think this will happen again?" Mai asked, going on her fighting stance.

"It happened once." Felicia grinned, taking hers!

And so, the second round began!

Felicia rushed Mai, who sidestepped and grabbed her tail.

"Meow? Leggo of the tail! Ya know you shouldn't grab it, big sis!" pouted Felicia.

"Oh, sorry, was I supposed to let my naughty little sister use it to trip me again?" Mai teasingly asked.

Felicia sweatdropped! "I...wasn't gonna do this?" she tried!

"Nice try, sis." Mai said, swinging Felicia as she tossed her away!

Felicia gasped, but gracefully oriented herself in midair, "Big sis, ya know better! Cats, even cat girls, ALWAYS land on their feet!" she said!

But, much for her surprise, she was bombarded with many fans Mai launched as she landed....

"Oww! Ouch! Owwie! Hey now, quit this!" Felicia whined!

"Sorry, no can do!" Mai said, giggling. "Not gonna give you time to pull another naughty trick, you prankster, you!"

"Oww, owwie, oww, okay, okay, I give, I giveeee!" Felicia whined.

Mai chuckled. "What was it that you said? "There, was it that hard?"

"Come on, big sis! You know projectile spam is SO cheap!" Felicia huffed.

"What are you saying? There's no "cheap" in battle. Only what works, and what doesn't!" Mai lectured Felicia!

"Naaaah, big sis, there's also cheap moves! Anyone can just pin the other to the wall!" huffed Felicia!

"Not just ANYONE can pin someone to the wall. It take skill and strategy to attack at the right moment..." Mai said.

"Ooor you can just say "being cheap!" Felicia said, then suddenly yelped as she felt Mai's hand slap her fluffy rear! "NYAAAAAA! Why did ya do THAT for?!" she whined!

"Because you're acting like a brat, my mischievous little sister." Mai calmly said, "You just lost a round since I was more careful this time. So stop whining, and think on what happened as motivation to improve!"

"But ya always complain when you lose, though..." Felicia pouted!

*SPANK!*

"Nyaaaaaa!!! Big sis!" Felicia whined!

"I told you, stop acting as a brat! There's light teasing, and there's just sassing! Now come on, let's begin the final round already!" Mai said, annoyed!

"Already?! But we just finished the second round!" Felicia gasped!

"Well, if you wanna give me the win by default, then...." Mai said!

"No way! You know I'm no quitter, big sis!" Felicia said!

"Then let's do it!" Mai said.

And the final round would soon begin....

Felicia dodged all her fan attacks. Mai avoided using her super attack this time, but whatever she launched, Felicia either dodged, or blocked!

Felicia giggled, "Have ya lost your energy, big sis? You're doing worse than on the first round!"

"I'm just analyzing ya, lil sis. This overconfidence is gonna bite you on the bum!" Mai warned!

"So far, I'm kicking YOUR bum!" giggled Felicia, as she kept attacking!

Mai was very careful. It was hard, to be honest...Felicia was charging her at top speeds.

But this made her be very reckless, and once Mai had the opportunity, she took it!

"Haha! Looks like I win!" Felicia said, rushing Mai!

"Oh, really? I think you aren't as close to winning as you think you are, my reckless little sister." Mai giggled.

"Says the one on the defensive!" giggled Felicia, running at her!

But then, Mai used the oldest trick in the book....sticking her leg forward! Felicia couldn't stop on time, and...

"NYAAAAAAHHH!!!" she yelled, about to fall flat in her face, only for Mai to hold her!

Felicia sweatdropped and giggled. "Thank you, big sis. That would be painful!"

Mai smiled. "Don't thank me so soon, lil sis..." she said.

"Meow?" Felicia sweatdropped, "W-why not?"

"Because the fight isn't over yet!" Mai said, turning Felicia over her lap!

"WOAH! Big sis, what are ya DOING?!" Felicia whined.

"Well, how can I put it..." Mai said, then giggled and landed the first spank! "Turnabout is fair play, as they say!"

"OWWWWIE! Aww, c'mon, big sis!" pouted Felicia!

"What's wrong? I'm only using your strategy, lil sis. Why, you should be flattered!" Mai giggled, as she kept spanking!

"Owwie, oww, ouch, but it's different! Owwie, you're supposed to spoil me, not spank me. It's, meeowwwie! Your big sis duty!" Felicia tried.

"No, my big sis duty is to teach you to behave. If I can't make you behave to ME, how will you behave around others? Tsk tsk!" Mai playfully said as she alternated cheeks.

"Owwie, oww, ouch, but, but you're only tryin' to get back at me, big sis!" Felicia pouted.

"Weeeeelll.....maybe a bit." Mai admitted, chuckling, as she kept spanking the fluffy rear over her lap.

"OWWWW! SEE?! I KNEW IT!!!!" Felicia protested, sniffling!

Mai giggled. "I said A BIT, sis. You still were getting carried away earlier, so you needed big sis to give you a WARM reality check!" Mai noted, alternating cheeks!

"Owwie, oww, but it worked, didn't it? Sob, I won that round!" Felicia whined!

"And, you lost the following two rounds, so...." Mai noted, giggling as she still alternated cheeks.

"Owwie, oww, ouch, what do you mean, following two? I just lost one!" sniffled Felicia!

"Well, I mean, do you remember how you won the first round?" Mai asked, smirking.

"O-of course! I spanked ya into...w-wait, no waaaaay!" Felicia whined!

"Yep! When you give up, I'll stop, until then, it's spanks and more spanks, lil sis.~" Mai teased, chuckling.

Felicia squirmed hard! But it's her big sis! She often spoiled her, she wouldn't have the heart to spank her into surrendering the round, right?

"Owwie...oww....big sis...you're...ouch....you're joking, right? RIGHT, big sis?!" Felicia whined, tearing up!

"Am I?" Mai smirked, spanking all over Felicia's bottom, "Does that feel like a joking spank?"

And at last, Felicia accepted the inevitable! This spanking would go on until she surrendered...and so...

"MEEEEEEEOOOOOWWWW!!!! WAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! Big sis, I give up, I give uuuuuppppp!!! Stop spanking meeeeeeee!!!" bawled Felicia.

"I accept your surrender, lil sis." Mai said, then helped poor Felicia on a hug.

The catgirl still sobbed, as Mai rubbed her back, and kissed her forehead gently.

"There, there, lil sis...shh...calm down...no more spanking for you." Mai gently said.

It takes a while, but eventually Felicia purred a bit, as her big sis pampered her to help her calm down!

"*Giggles* I see someone feels better." giggled Mai.

"Yeah...but you're so mean, big sis. Your butt is almost always on show but you have your clothes, and on MY case, everyone will see my red butt." pouted Felicia.

"Well, if ya had surrendered earlier, your bum wouldn't be red!" said Mai.

"Ooookay." Felicia noted, rolling her eyes, but smiled, "So, at least we know this is effective. Maybe we should spank each other if we slack off in our training, right?"

"I guess it's fair...and we also have QUITE the move to use in tournaments." laughed Mai.

"Yeah, no kidding. You spank almost as hard as my mom, big sis!" Felicia said, as Mai scratched her ear gently!

Mai giggled at this, specially as Felicia purred louder, but decided to tease her little sister. "Well, you know, you only had me bawling because it has been YEARS since my last spanking." she pointed out.

"Oh? Is that a challenge? Ya know, big sis, I can spank WAAAAY harder when I put my best into it." cheered Felicia!

"Well, just try it, lil sis. But if you do, I'll have you over my lap faster than you can say ouch!" Mai said.

This day would be filled with bawlings and yelps, as the brawling sisters ended up spanking each other QUITE a few times!

THE END
© Copyright 2023 mastervegeta (mastervegeta at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2303139-Kunoichi-and-Darkstalker-FriendsRivals