*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2303282-Love-dont-cost-a-thing
Rated: E · Article · Adult · #2303282
About two lovers
Once upon a time, there was a young woman named Jennifer who was very poor. She lived in a small apartment with her mother and her two younger siblings. Jennifer's father had died when she was young, and her mother worked hard to support the family. Jennifer often went to bed hungry, and she knew that her mother was struggling to make ends meet.
One day, Jennifer was walking home from school when she saw a young man sitting on a bench. He was wearing a nice suit, and he looked like he had money. Jennifer sat down next to him and started talking to him. The young man's name was Michael, and he was a successful businessman. He was kind and charming, and Jennifer quickly fell in love with him.
Michael and Jennifer started dating, and they quickly became inseparable. They went on dates to the movies, the park, and the museum. They talked about their dreams and their goals, and they shared everything with each other. Jennifer had never been happier.
One day, Michael took Jennifer to a fancy restaurant. They had a delicious meal, and then they went dancing. Jennifer had never been to a place like that before, and she was amazed by how beautiful it was. She felt like she was in a dream.
After dinner, Michael took Jennifer for a walk in the park. They stopped to sit on a bench, and Michael held Jennifer's hand. He looked into her eyes and said, "I love you." Jennifer smiled and said, "I love you too."
Michael and Jennifer kissed, and it was the most magical moment of Jennifer's life. She knew that she had found the one she was meant to be with.
Michael and Jennifer continued to date, and their love for each other grew stronger and stronger. They eventually got married, and they had two beautiful children. Jennifer and Michael lived happily ever after, and they never forgot that love don't cost a thing.
© Copyright 2023 John (jboyn1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2303282-Love-dont-cost-a-thing