*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2303377-The-Journey
by Hannah
Rated: E · Draft · Writing.Com · #2303377
The story of a girl who overcame.
          If you're here and reading this, I hope the audience reading this does not see this as a cry for attention but to know that no matter what happens, they are strong and will get through every obstacle that comes their way even if they don't think that it's possible. I am living proof that somebody can go through a lot in their life and still overcome it.

          This story starts with a family, a mom, and a dad. Lewis and Brielle never had the best relationship. Nobody knew what kept them together. On November 19, 2001, Lewis and Brielle had a beautiful baby boy, and they named him Alexander. Ever since Alexander was little, he had always had anger problems and would get upset about everything. His parents didn't know what was causing that, so they ignored it. Five years later, Brielle got pregnant again. This time, she was pregnant with twins. She gave birth to the twins on April 2, 2006, and named them Bella and Ella.

© Copyright 2023 Hannah (richterh361 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2303377-The-Journey