*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2303394-The-Amazon-Gym
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Short Story · Erotica · #2303394
Get buff the easy way!
Amy was sick of being the "little sister" so when she saw the ad for the Amazonian Experience gym class, she signed up without a second thought. The next morning she arrived & a young lady approached her, "Hi! I'm Suzi and I will be your manager today. I hope you enjoy yourself!" "Um. Don't you mean instructer?" Amy asked. In response Suzi winked & guided her inside a rather spacious room. "Now sit here in the middle darling & we will begin." Amy sat with a confused expression on her face. "What does this..."Suddenly, the room was pumped full of energy. Her body began swallowing up every drop, growing bigger as it did. Her frame expanded, her muscles bulged, her chest swelled. Her clothes became tight. Her shirt was the first to rip into shreds followed by her pants as first her torso than her theighs attained massive proportion. The energy eventually died down as did her growth. She now stood 12 feet tall with breasts the size of beachballs and muscles claiming 3/4 of her body. Another Amazon was loose!
© Copyright 2023 Massive Friendly Derg (dragondawn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2303394-The-Amazon-Gym