*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2303561-Rebel-Goddess
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Essay · Adult · #2303561
A Giantess Story About Star Wars.
"Commencing run." He uttered, as he was switching in toggles in his fighter. "Let's start the call off, Travel 1, on channel." Travel 1 was leading, five Tie Fighters in formation, he figured everyone was on channel, but had to make sure.

"Travel 2, on." She said, as her name was Sam'na. Her and Travel 1, Wossk grew up with each other through the Imperial Academy. She was a much better pilot than he was, but he was much better at taking orders, hence is why he was promoted as leader of this.

"Travel 3, ready." The newest member said, Bian. She was a Pantorean, and the youngest member. She's skilled but fairly inexperienced.

"Travel 4, good to go." Huttese said a Rodian who preferred to just stay back and stay quiet. He was just a solid hand, even though he was a bit shy.

"Let's just get this going. What did the suits want us to do!" Travel 5, his name was Drago, and he preferred to shoot rebel scums rather than do this test.

Wossk just rolled his eyes and started. "Now, we are going to jump to Light Speed in twenty, our destination is set," An empty plot in space. "This is to test if these Tie Fighters can handle the experimental Light Speed engines we have."

"So a suicide mission basically," Sam'na said.

"Not helping Sam. It has been tested before, or at least that was what they were telling me. Now, everyone line up."

"I swear this sucks!" Drago said, "Hey Bian, after this come to my place. I need a good time."

"Gross!" Bian said, and this made everyone else chuckle on the channel. Annoying Drago.

"Okay everyone initiate your Hyper-Drive in 3, 2, 1, and now!" Wossk tried to stay confident, but it was pretty hard. Still, he was loyal to his Empire and willing to throw his life on the line. He traveled through HyperSpace, something that has never been done in a Tie Fighter. They were usually much too cheap and frail for it to work. However, with this new system, he can only hope it works, cause if it does work, then the Empire could launch a full invasion on Rebels, or perhaps follow ships that try to escape into Hyperspace.

He kept it up until it was time to jump out. After waiting for a little bit longer, he activated and went back to normal. The coordinates were supposed to be in an empty plot in space, between a few planets. With that being said, there was a ship in the way. It was a rebel ship, it was the Ghost.

Normally two ships wouldn't collide even out of Hyperspace, but if one ship was small enough to fit in the other... that would be the exception.

Wossk got out of Hyperspace and looked around. He was simply stunned cause... he didn't recognize any of this. "What in the world?"

It was... a giant room! As in giant like a building! His Tie was small enough to fly in it, and that was just crazy for him to think about.

"What in the world..."

"What the hell!" Drago shouted as all five of them came to the same spot. "This place is huge!?"

Bian said. "N-No way... is this a dream?"

"Doesn't seem like it, it looks like the room to a spaceship," Sam said. "What do you make of this Wossk?"

"I honestly don't know, but keep sharp. I'll try to contact command." And that was what he did. The formation of the five Tie Fighters seemed to break up but this was just because everyone was rattled.

"A giant bed, closet... this is just someone's home. We would be the size of bugs." Sam said noting it. "That's crazy, it's gotta be-"

"Because of the systems, damn it! Why did I come here on this stupid mission!" Drago shouted. They were going through enough, they don't need to deal with him.

"Wossk, any luck?"

"No communications out of this room is down. Everyone, let's just find a spot to land. On the bed would be good." Wossk said. He was still trying to keep his calm attitude, but that wasn't easy. He could feel the unease in his Squadron.

And that grew even more, as the door to the room opened up. And all five of you heard... "What a day."

"Damn that's loud!"

"Someone is here!" Bian shouted as all five of them turned their cheap Tie Fighters, to get a view of who came into this room.

And she was huge. A giant Twi-Lek it seems, with light green skin and a Pilot outfit. She looked to be around her mid-thirties, but it was always hard to tell with Twi-Leks. And she was massive, the biggest thing any of them had ever seen!

"She's huge!" Drago shouted.

"It's crazy... we are bugs to her!" Bian added as Wossk could tell they were getting more and more unrest.

"Everyone calm down, we-"

"What a mess that planet was, lucky we got out." Her voice boomed cutting Wossk off. With that, she walked forward.

"Evasion! Now!" Because her stepping close to the bed, means that the Tie Fighters were in the way. Her giant body zoomed forward, and it would collide with less experienced pilots. Imagine the Tie Fighters would just explode on contact with her!

All five of them avoided her, as Wossk went over her shoulder, and had to dodge her green hair tentacle.

"This is crazy! This is crazy!"

"Bian calm down," Sam said as she was getting worried. "Wossk, what do we do?"

"I don't know, contact is down and... le-"

"Wait, I know this bitch!" Drago shouted as Wossk was getting tired of getting cut off. "She's a rebel?"

"Huh?" Sam questioned. "How do you know that?"

"I checked the database of wanted Criminals, and I took a couple of good-looking pictures to my chambers." This grossed out... well everyone. "Her name is Hera, and she's rebel scum!" Hera was taking off her helmet and seemed to be stripping down for bed. All four of the others were flying around, while Drago was flying to her.

"Drago you idiot, don't try anything!" Wossk shouted as everyone but the hothead could see why this was not a good idea. They were bugs compared to her, and that was them in their spaceships. They would be the smallest of gnats otherwise!

"Die Rebel Scum!" Drago shouted as Wossk sighed, and Sam quickly went after him.

"Drago, you won't be able to do anything!" Sam shouted. "Turn back, or else you are going to die!"

"Seriously Drago, listen to him!" Bian added, as all four of the others didn't like him, but knew they had to stick together!

"I got laser fire, she's going down no matter how big she was!" And so, Drago pulled the trigger and shot small blasts. They went flying towards the changing Twi-Lek.

When it collided with her large body, it didn't actually break through the skin. It was more like a little zap, which she was thinking was a bug bite.

"W-What is that? Ow." She said as she grabbed her arm, where it was shooting. "Did something bite me?"

Drago flew between her green tentacles and was coming back for another shot.

"Seriously Drago, she only felt this as bites!" Wossk communicated. "Turn back! We need to rethink this right no-"

"Die!" Drago shouted, much to the annoyance of the rest of them! He turned around and got ready for another shot, as it hit the back of her long neck. She turned around, and she could see a small thing flying in front of her eyes.

"Is that the annoying insect?" And so, the giantess brought her hand around and went for a swat. Drago, with all his faults, was still pretty good, as he flew up. Missing her giant hand, as he went to the face. Firing some more laser bolts. This got on her face, as she scrunched her face.

Hera got a bit hurt from this, as Drago flew over her again. Turning around his ship for another run. "See, I hurt her! If we all go for her, we could take down this bitch. Get her to drop and the-

Drago didn't even finish that sentence, as Hera brought two of her palms together. This bug was annoying, so she wasn't going to settle.

She brought her two hands together, and slammed her palms on the tiny Tie Fighter. Drago was gone in an instant, as two green walls just smashed the Tie Fighter. It was a matter of rubber, with a little explosion that she didn't even feel. All four of the others, stunned at how quickly Drago was taken down. Their teammate, gone from life in an instant, and he was only thought of as a bug. Correction, his Tie Fighter was only thought of as a bug, he wouldn't be felt or seen any otherwise.

"So easily..." Bian stated.

Wossk, the most experienced moved on. "He was stupid enough to go to her, at least we have confirmation that avoiding her was the best choice. There seems to be a large desk over there in the corner, we will land there and regroup."

"And do what exactly Wossk?" Sam answered as Wossk didn't know.
"Maybe we can Lightspeed travel out?"

"And crash into a wall?" Sam retorted.

"It's a miracle we got in here, maybe it will be a miracle for us to get out." Wossk wasn't sure. He looked behind him, as the girl wiped her hand on her pants, before she started to strip down for bed. A sight Drago would of loved he was sure of, but that idiot was dead now.

She stripped down, getting down into a pair of grey underwear. Now to most it wouldn't seem that impressive, but to the tinies that are flying away from her. It can't be denied how godly she looked.

"Ready up everyone. Let's hope the wall won't be a factor." It was the only thought that Wossk had, but his team wasn't willing to jump. He heard complaints from Sam and Bian, and Huttese didn't say much, but Wossk knew he wanted to leave as well.

Until something else happened. "More bugs."

The tiny Tie Fighters freaked out, as the Rebel woman started to walk close. She caught up to them quickly, a face of disgust. "I don't know how the ghosts got so much."

"Scatter! Scatter!" Wossk shouted in a wild manner, as it was time to fly around and escape. Her giant hands came for a clap, but they scattered. Sam and Bian seemed to do the smart move, as they started to fly down away from her eyesight. Going down to her panties and it seems that they just flew around the panties.

Huttese and Wossk was staying up top, as her hands just came for the swat. These bugs didn't want to get swat, as they were just flying around her.

"Crap!" Wossk said over the radio. "Get some distance Huttese!" the two travelers did just that, flying in a direction away from Hera and her swinging arms. Of course, she was going to give chase, and with her size compared to these tinies. They were able to catch up to them quickly. No escape!

The two girls that have gone down, had to dodge the moving thighs that was coming up to them! They did manage to dodge it, and get some distance.

"This is crazy!" Bian shouted, the poor girl having too much trouble. "I-I didn't sign up for anything like this. This is not how it's supposed to be! It's not how it goes!"

"Bian relax!" Sam said to the girl, knowing that she was going to spiral.

Up above at Wossk and Huttese, they were doing a good job at dodging her hands, but there was no clear way.

They needed to get out of her reach, and the leader Wossk figured out how. "We are going up!"

He pulled on the toggle, and he started to fly up into the air. Hera tried to grab the bug with her two fingers

"Darn it!" Hera shouted annoyed, cause she didn't end up catching Wossk. He flew into the air, thankful that he was safe.

"Follow me Huttese!" Wossk shouted cause if they got high enough, then there would be no problems. Huttese though, the quiet man was in more of a panic. He was flying around side to side, not thinking about escape but just thinking about avoiding his death. Which was entirely fair it seems, since he watched Drago die in a single second. He didn't want to follow.

"Huttese! Go up!" Sam said over the Comm, as they were just watching him fly around for his life.

And that was his mistake. Hera swung her hand, faster than before as she was getting really irritated by this bug. It would seem this time she just scraped it! On the side of her fingernail, as it hit the Tie Fighter. Huttese tried his best to balance out his flight since it was only damaged on the wing. It would seem that was enough to solidify the end for him. He lost control, and started to descend down, screaming as he was going directly to her face. The Twi-Lek's face getting bigger and bigger as he got closer! He was about to land on her giant face!

But his aim was a bit off, and even if he tried to steer it, it wouldn't help. Huttese was going down directly into her open mouth! He gave out a scream, something that was off from the usual quiet Imperial Pilot.

With that, he crashed into her mouth.

"No!" Sam shouted, watching this.

He crashed down past her teeth and bounced off of her red slimy tongue. He still tried to control his ship after that, planning to not just accept his fate. He bounced off the tongue and hit the back of her throat. Thanks to the slowed speed, his Tie Fighter didn't break that much! Maybe he would have a chance to escape!

But Hera could feel the slight tap on the back of her sensitive throat, and reacted effectively. The giantess started to cough, coughing loudly and choking. In her mind, the bug went into her mouth, which was really annoying.

The coughing was hell for Huttese. He tried to adjust, but he was thrown back and forth thanks to her gag reflex. His windscreen getting covered with her spit and her cough, as she coughed the ship. It bounced thanks to her force, as the Tie Fighter bounced against all parts of the mouth. He tried to prevent this from happening until it hit the back of her teeth. Shattering apart and getting ripped beyond repair.

The other three tinies watched this, simply stunned at Hera coughing on their friend. Until she spat something out solid.

Bian and Sam quickly went down and looked at the falling object. It was his Tie Fighter, and it landed down onto the ground. It was buried in the slimy goo that was her spit, as they flew over.

"I-I don't see him!" Bian shouted.

"He's not there Wossk."

"That means he is still in there!"

Yes, he was, Huttese was still in the mouth as he fell out thanks to it pretty much being ripped in half. He landed down into the mouth, right on top of the tongue. He got covered in saliva slime, as he was plastered against the tongue. Unable to do anything as he was nothing but a mite on top of her taste buds.

She felt him though, as little and miniscule as he turns out to be. So she did the right thing, and just licked her tongue down the back of her throat a couple of times. The tiny soldier screamed out as he was being thrown around inside of the mouth. He probably would be dead if he wasn't stuck on the tongue.

But that only lasted so long, as one certain push against her tongue made him dislodge into the mouth. He fell down and landed by the bottom set of teeth. Right on top of the gums, as he panicked as soon as he landed. He had no idea what to do, but escape was of course on his mind! Running around, he sprinted and tried to climb through her teeth. Not only did she not have a gap in her teeth, which was impressive in every regard. Escape wasn't an option, as Hera swallowed. Just not thinking about it, not even for a second she swallowed down. Huttese screamed as loud as he could, as he was forced back down to the throat. He tried to claw and grab anything, but he was flying down that throat.

He fell down, hitting the end of her throat, before Huttese descended down into the gullet. A long fall as he screamed the entire way. Drago at least died in a quick death, while Huttese was forced to suffer because of it.

He fell down, as he screamed loudly, and landed down onto the red insides of her stomach. Hitting with a thud on the squishy stomach. He looked around, a panic as he was stuck in her insides. He stood up, and looked around. This was his hell! He needs to think about what he is going to do! Turning around, he tried to climb out of the stomach, but he was too slimy and he kept sliding down. There was no escape that way. The only other way was through her intestines and... well it was better than death! He wasn't sure how the inner workings of Twi-Leks worked, but everything in her stomach had to be digested eventually, so that was what he was going for.

With a panic, he tried to find the entry to her intestines, since it was his only option for hope. Go out and crawl out of her ass. As soon as he found it, he was thankful he was small enough to slip inside of it.

Huttese of course didn't want to go through the intestines of the giant rebel, but it seemed to be the only way that he was going to get out! That was his plan, as he moved around around and started to climb his way in. He used his arms to push it open and pushed his big head inside. He tried his hardest to get inside of her intestines, before her digestion and her stomach acids started to burn him. Eventually, Huttese was able to cram all of his tiny body inside. Forcing inside and fighting, he was free!

At first, it was going well. Disgusting of course for him, but it was still going well for Huttese. He pushed his body inside and was making fantastic process. His only hope for right now seems to be to go through her intestines, reach her ass and then climb out. From that point, he wasn't sure what would happen, but he still needed to go!

But... it wasn't going to end that way. About halfway through her intestines, he found that he could not move around no matter how much he tried. It was a shuffle from side to side, and he was stuck.

And this would be his death bed. In the disgusting way that it was. He can't move, and he could only wait to die a terrible death. Stuck in her intestines, and eventually will get out. Too late then though, when she has to go to the toilet in the morning. By then he will be dissolved.

While Huttese was dying like this, the others were flying around as the concern was so much.

"What is going to happen to him? W-We have to save him!" Sam said with concern.

"We can't. I-It's like a Sarlac Pit in there, no escape." Wossk said with a very heavy heart. That was another one he lost in this giant hell ship, and to make it worse he actually liked Huttese. "The best we can do now is focus on survival. Girls let's meet up an-"

"WE GOTTA GO!" Bian shouted in a wild panic. She just saw two Tie Fighters much like hers, get destroyed and mistaken as bugs. She doesn't want to be next! She was breathing so heavily, and it was clear.

"Bian, calm down." Wossk said over the comms.

"He's right, we don't need to make anything rash."

"I'M GOING TO GET OUT OF HERE!" The young girl can't be talked into this, as she turned her ship and flew out through the door! Now this might be a good thought, but now it was just worry. They didn't know what was out there, it could be much worst than dealing with one Twi-Lek!

"Bian! No!" Wossk shouted, as she was in too much of a panic and a fear to listen. "Sam can you go after her ple-"

"Watch out Wossk!" Wossky looked down, to see a jumping hand reaching for him! He was too distracted, he didn't remember the woman that was trying to kill them!

-

Bian flew out of the room, as she was in a wild panic. She wasn't even sure where she was going, she just knew she had to get away. This was so unfair, she didn't sign on to be shrunken down into a stupid little bug! The girl was filled with so much panic, that she was flying recklessly. Taking tight turns from side to side, as she runs risk of flying into something.

And so she flew into something, directly into a plate of armor. Bian gave out a scream, as she pulled up, narrowly going up against the armor as it was like a bright orange and purple wall! And then she saw where she was flying up, she was flying up to the giant face of a giantess. A teenage one with weird purple hair.

And Bian screamed, as she flew around and tried to get away. Making some distance from her, Bian gave out a louder scream! Nothing really came from it though, as she got some distance.

"Gross a bug." The new giantess said, as Bian was trying her hardest to get even further. Tears pretty much going down her eyes. She looked over her shoulder and saw the swatting hand of the teenage girl.

Sabine, didn't even notice that it was a Tie Fighter, cause she only saw a bug as well! Her large hand swung around, and slammed down onto her. It hit the wing of Tie Fighter, and she quickly started to drop down. The giantess gave out a shout as she tried her hardest to balance it out.

She eventually just accepted the crash and tried to minimize the damage. She hit with a loud thought, a large bang as she was thankfully... still fine. she was a prodigy, an Ace Pilot, and would have had a great future!

But now it was the end of her. Sabine watched as the bug got hit from her glove, and descended down to the ground. It hit with a thud on the ground, as Sabine stood over and looked down.

"Gotta get rid of this before there are more of you tiny things." Bian was slowly climbing out of the Fighter, but couldn't actually get out!

Sabine planned on killing this, as she raised her boot up and hovered it over. Bian gave out a shout which of course could not be heard from the giant Sabine. A destroyed of a boot hovered over, as Bian was crying for her life.

"Ehh, why not." She heard the Titan proclaim, as Bian looked up thinking she had a safe moment. Instead, Sabine took off her boot. "Let's feel this bug under my bare foot~"

Bian screamed louder than before, as she climbed out of the ship. Bian dropped down and proceeded to run as fast as she could. The Tie Fighter was the bug, she was just a small speck that this giantess wouldn't find!

The fact that not even being seen as a bug was Bian's best option was a somber fate, as which what happened next. She ran away from her fighter, planning on living on, even if it wasn't much of a life. Sabine didn't see the tiny girl running away, her eyes were on the bug. As she moved her foot to trample on the Spacefighter though, it just so happened to surround the entire area, and that included Bian. Bian saw a large shadow go over her and everything that she knew. She could see the edge of the shadow, but there was absolutely no chance of her getting away!

"Bye Bye Bug." Sabine said, as the Mandalorian brought her foot down. Descending faster and faster like a meteor. Bian kept on running, holding onto this miniscule hope that her young life wasn't going to be cut off. She screamed loudly, crying and then...

Boom. She was flattened underneath the gigantic sole of Sabine. Her and her Tie Fighter literally becoming nothing underneath her. Sabine smirked to herself, as she wasn't ever going to be aware that she just killed a Shrunken Imperial. She simply continued on, paying no mind.

-

Back into the room, and with the only two left. Wossk was in a panic. He was too focused on his comrades, that he didn't realize Hera jumping up and reaching towards him! His Tie Fighter had two giant green fingers grip onto either side. Breaking the wings without even giving a squeeze. No chance for this thing to fly anymore, which meant he was next on the chopping block.

The fingers zoomed ahead and held right in front of her face. He was so close, her eye inspecting! Yes she still can't recognize who Wossk was. She was pretty, so at least this was going to be his last sight.

"Get out of there Wossk!" He heard Sam shout on the Comms, and... he got determined a bit. Sam's still alive, so there was at least someone worth caring about.

She squeezed her fingers tight, his Tie Fighter cracking from the impact. He quickly looked around to the eject button... but her fingernail was over it. Even if he did eject, he would just die on impact to that giant fingernail! He needs to have another plan. Eventually, he did, as he slipped between the cracks of his ship. It was just enough for him to get through, and survive!

Grabbing the Comms, he quickly slid his body down through the broken ship. He got cut by metal on the way out, but he will survive!

Just as he slipped out, her fingers came squashed on the ship. Ending it and turning the ship into a carcass. He could hear a NO! From Sam, but he can't reply now.

He was falling down! Screaming loudly as he looked at the giant body underneath him. She was in her underwear, so he was falling down to her exposed cleavage.

The fall was simply from her face to her chest, but he was flying down so long! Eventually, he was about to collide into the land, the green plain that was the top of her chest. This woman's chest, is wide enough to be an island from his perspective.

And he was about to hit hard, bracing for himself, as he collided on top of her tit.

Sam was flying around, keeping her distance but... she just watched her oldest friend perish like an insect. "B-Bian... Bian, are you there... Bian..." She was holding back tears, learning what had happened. No response made it pretty clear. "Bian answer me! Bian!!" Sam just flew straight, and honestly... she would have crashed into the wall straight ahead if there wasn't an answer.

"Let's just assume her communicator isn't working from the other room." Wossk said, laying on top of the green tit.

"Wossk? You're alive!!" Sam shouted.

"I am, I slipped out last second. I'm on top of her breasts right now... I need pick-up right now."

"Obviously. I-I'm coming!" Sam said turning her ship around.

"Wait, stay away from her until she goes to sleep! She's far too dangerous!" Wossk said as Sam figured that was a good plan. Until suddenly there was some movement. Wossk felt the giantess turn to her bed as he bounced with every step that she took. It was like he was on a moving mountain! No stabilizers or anything!

And it got much worst when she finally finally started to get down into her bed. Her giant body moving around, shifting as Wossk didn't have a chance.

He went flying as she got down. Her body descended down as he flew up off of her. Once again he was in mid-air, as he flew up to her face. Grabbing her forehead, he was plastered on there as Hera got into bed!

Hera shifted around and got into her bed, pulling her legs under the blanket. It's annoying that there was so many bugs, but she was pretty sure she got all of them. The giantess wasn't going to think more about it.

She shifted down into her bed, sliding her large and in charge body. Which had a giant effect on Wossk. He got thrown off from her forehead, and fell down into the tits. He saw where he was going, cause this time he wasn't going to collide with her huge breasts, but instead he was going to be falling down into the cleavage!

Sam flew over, keeping her distance until she was sleeping but... still worried. That was a lot of movement, and Wossk said he was on top of her. "Wossk are you fine? Please tell me you are fine!"

She got no response, so her mind went to the worst first.

"I'm fine Sam." He eventually said. "But I'm stuck, you are going to have to pick me up!" Wossk was in her tits, and SOMEHOW he got stuck. His body wedged between her two tits, like he was in a Trash Compactor.

"I'm coming to get you!" Wossk heard Sam call, as of course, Sam was going to try to rescue him. The two of them were the only ones left, or that was what Sam was feeling. She wasn't aware of the cruel torture of Huttese. She waited until Hera truly got down. The Twi-Lek eventually not moving at all, and that was when she felt it was safe to come over. "Still alive?"

"Yeah I am, I can feel her breathing," Wossk said in response to her. It was just crazy, her breathing was enough to send the ground up and down. he was stuck in her cleavage, so he was so close to her heartbeat, he could almost feel that as well. Just how minuscule they were to this woman, this Rebel who... if she knew they were there, probably would end up treating them better. That's how bad their lives have been since they made the Jump.

Sam flew over the face, as she could see that she was fully asleep. She's still deadly of course, but much less. The blanket was down her body, covering most of it up to her halfway on her chest. She can't see Wossk, so that means she is going to have to get a closer look.

And therefore she was going to. Sam flew down and parked her Tie Fighter. Parking it down directly onto the tip of the large chest of the giantess. She slowly did it, and while it was loud to Sam. The parking would be nothing to Hera. As she jumped out, she could finally feel the ground underneath her. It was a tit, and this Hera was well endowed, that was obvious even from a distance. However, the green breasts underneath her weren't soft at all. It was harder than steel for her. Now, she knew that had everything to do with her size, and it was impossible to even pierce this skin. Maybe if she jumped in her Tie Fighter and just shot but... this was the body of a goddess to her. She needs to get off quickly. Turning her head, she could see the face of the sleeping Hera on the horizon. It was a humbling sight for her, and she can't help but stare. God it was like looking at a divine being! Those old tales in the galaxy do not wander off too far beyond the Outer Rim, or else you might meet with something beyond comprehension.

She was starting to feel the gravity of those stories right now. Sam had a mission though, as she walked into the large canyon that was her cleavage. She found that with her size, she could actually slip in between the two breasts in the bra. She didn't have any tools on her, so she was going to have to shimmy down slowly.

Scaling down the tit, it took longer than she felt like it should of. And when she finally reached the bottom, the temperature grew just a little. The two breasts on either side. She truly felt like she was in a canyon, a green canyon.

Sam walked in, as the breasts got narrower and narrower as she got close to the middle of the tits. Her own pair was nothing compared to this, as she can only think about how it would be for Wossk.

"You still alive?" Sam talked into the Comm, talking to the other survivor.

"Sam, just keep walking. Ahh, I feel like I'm getting a dead leg!"

"if that's all it is, then it's fine." She joked cause she knew it could be much worse. Eventually, she got to a tight spot, as she had to go from side on to even be able to walk.

And then Sam got there, watching Wossk stuck and wedged between the breasts.

"There's one point where her tits are touching enough for no gap, and you just so happen to fall in there~" Sam teased to her old friend,

"Yeah I know." He said rolling his eyes. "Can you help me out please," His entire body was pressed and wedged between the two breasts, the only parts being exposed was his arm and his head. He held that very arm out to Sam as she grabbed it.

"My Tie Fighter is about to become really stuffy isn't~" Sam joked.

"If I recall it's not the first time we rode in the same one," Wossk said with a smile back to her. He cared for his team (Except Drago), but they were acquaintances, rather than friends. Sam was his actual friend, so he was glad with her.

Sam grabbed onto her arm, as she gave it a pull. She took a couple of steps back and tried to pull, but he was really wedged in there.

"Come on, t-try to wiggle out!"

"Easier said then done, These tits are immovable!" Wossk snapped back, as the two tinies couldn't move it if they tried.

Sam put her foot against the boob and pulled as much as she can, and Wossk was getting freed! Although, his face was rubbing against the boob of Hera. Just pressed against the wall as she kept on trying more and more!

And that seems to finally happen, as the two of them tumble back. Wossk got freed and fell directly onto Sam.

"Thank goodness." He said feeling himself free. "I-I'll get off."

"Yeah, thanks." He got up, but he struggled to actually stand. His body was very numb now, and it was obvious.

Sam though, was more than willing to help him. Grabbing his arm and holding it over her body. "I got you 'big' guy, let's get out from here."

"That sounds like a good plan Sam." And so, the two of them went back through the land that was her cleavage. Walking over her body and reaching to start and top of her breasts. It wasn't easy to get lifted up, but she tried to get Wossk up too.

The two of them struggled to get up, and while Wossk was currently disabled, he still tried to force his body up. Sam eventually dragged him out, as she grabbed him arm and gave him a yank.

"T-This is why I told you... to lay off the Blue Milk!" She said pulling him up. Eventually he got his leg up, as the two of them laid on top of the large green tit. Thank god that they were out, as they needed a second to get their breath back.

"Okay, Sam... let's get to your Tie Fighter." He said to her, as Sam got up. "I can walk by myself I think?" He stood up and stretched out his leg, feeling some life get back to him.

"Couldn't do that before we were climbing?" She said rolling her eyes. With that, the two of them starting to walk. The tiny pair walked over to the Tie Fighter, climbing over the hill that was the chest.

And then Wossk got stunned, looking at the giant face in the distance. It was beyond comprehension. He truly felt like he was in front of a goddess, more now than any time else.

He went and followed her to the Tie Fighter. As the two of them opened it wide, there was a rumbling. Sam leaned forward and grabbed onto the Tie Fighter, while Wossk fell over from the effect. He landed down with a thud, as Sam moved over.

"Seriously, I thought you were fine!" She lifted him up. "What's happening!?"

"She must be moving in her sleep or something. It's like a damn Earthquake!" The two of them were bouncing around, just trying to stay grounded. Even worst, the Tie Fighter... was slipping.

"No... No!" Sam dropped Wossk down onto the green tit, cause she felt like this was more important! She sprinted around and grabbed onto the Tie Fighter, trying to pull on it and trying to make sure it didn't fall down!

With that being said, it just kept on slipping down. She was in a panic, shouting. "Wossk help me!"

"O-Of course!" He shouted and struggled. With that, he moved over and grabbed it with her. No matter how much they tried, it slid down off the tit. Sam and Wossk watched as it finally fell off, and hit hard.

Right onto the bed next to her giant body.

"I-It seems in one piece at least." Wossk said staying confident, "We should be ab-"

The two of them stopped, as they noticed the shifting. The giantess was moving around as she turned around. She turned her large body around and went to the side, rolling over.

The ground was moving, and the world was turning over! She screamed as loud as she could, knowing the danger she was in. She shouted louder, as Wossk calmed her down.

"Relax, we are going to have to jump!"

"Jump!?" She questioned. In her mind, doom was something that they couldn't avoid. The body was slowly rolling over, and even if they jump. They were going to be flattened.

Wossk could feel the ground keep tilting more and more. If they don't jump, they are simply just going to fall off her body, and be trampled under the large tits that they were on! Even if they hold onto the green tits in a struggle, they would still get flattened. Jumping, although was a small hope, was the only one that they had. Wossk could see that Sam was struggling, so Wossk moved his hand around and held onto hers.

This seemed to work, giving her the courage that she needed for the two of them to leap. At the right time to, cause if they stayed on her rolling body either longer, they wouldn't of gotten the distance.

The two jumped into the air, as the body rolled over and they flew back do the the impact. The two skidded over the bed, losing hand contact as Sam hit with a straight thud, while Wossk slid to the edge. Almost losing his balance, and falling over the cliff that was her giant bed. The two of them were still alive, which was amazing.

They just lay down, not moving for a while as the two of them were recovering an event that was even worst than flying through an asteroid field. Eventually, Sam got up as she looked around the bed. She was right next to the tit, as she looked at the giant Twi-Lek that was laying down there. Her smiling peaceful face above her, as that would be a climb itself, and she needs to focus on how to survive, rather than anything else.

Sam started to move and head over to Wossk. She got over, and smiled down at him.

"Still sleep in~" She joked, as he looked up.

"Help, please. I think I'm more broken now than even before." Sam held onto his hand and helped him up, something that they did before. "I-I think the Tie Fighter would be trampled under her gigantic body, so... it probably can't be used."

"Yeah." Sam said. "So that means... this is our life now? Living under her, what are we even going to do for life?"

"Getting off the bed and out of her path would be our best move," Wossk said back to Sam. "Water shouldn't be hard, as there is moisture everywhere, even though it wouldn't be fresh and pure. Food, well... it wouldn't be cooked either and we will have to learn not to vomit it up... but we can probably make it."

"Yeah... w-we can make it." Sam said, as that were the words that they needed to stay through this. Sam and Wossk both turned around, facing the giant green goddess in the distance. The supreme overlord wasn't even aware of them, and chances are neither will be.

Sam grabbed onto the hand of Wossk, as the two looked at their new lives, and their new goddess
© Copyright 2023 Lover Of All Giantesses (xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2303561-Rebel-Goddess