*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2303587-Jessies-Jeans-Split-Embarrassment
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #2303587
A young woman has an embarrassing incident after splitting the back of her jeans.
Twenty-five year old Jessie Thompson was walking to the mall to meet some of her friends one afternoon when she suddenly spotted a wallet lying on the grass and quickly ran over to it.

The tall and curvaceous glasses wearing young brunette, who was wearing a light blue t-shirt with a denim jacket over the top of it and her favourable pair of extremely tight black jeans quickly bent over to pick up the wallet then suddenly heard a loud RIP sound behind her.

Jessie looked behind and was absolutely shocked and horrified to discover that the back of her jeans had split, exposing her bubble butt which was barely covered by her favourite pair of adorable white panties with tiny puppies on them.

The young brunette quickly put the wallet in her jacket pocket and said, "I can't believe this, those were my favourite jeans, I really hope no one saw my ass," as she quickly used her hands to cover up her barely covered backside.

Jessie then remembered that her jeans had definitely been feeling a bit tighter than usual the last few weeks with the increasing size of her rear end due to stress eating not helping.

The young woman quickly realised that she should definitely go home and change her jeans, deciding to change into a much less tight dark blue skirt with black tights as she began walking back towards her house when she suddenly received a text from her best friend Melissa reading, "Hi Jessie, where are you, Tina and I are waiting for you, hope you're in bed with some guy, lol."

Jessie realised that she should just tell Melissa and say that she was going to be late but felt too embarrassed and quickly texted back, "Hi, sorry for keeping you guys waiting, I'm on my way," as she quickly took off her denim jacket and tied it around her waist, hoping that her embarrassing choice of panties wouldn't be seen by anyone.

The young brunette quickly ran to the mall as fast as she possibly, quickly finding her friends as Tina joked, "Trying a new look Jessie, I think you look better wearing your jacket, but you do you, where are we going first?"

Jessie replied, "Thanks Tina, I just felt like trying something different today, let's go into a few stores first then we can go and have to eat to eat," as she began walking, making sure that her friends were close behind her.

The trio explored a few different stores, not really seeing they like before arriving at their favourite clothes stores and split up to see if they could find anything.

The young woman was walking down an aisle when she suddenly swung her arm and knocked a pile of t-shirts off a shelf and onto the floor.

The shocked Jessie bent over to pick up the jeans, her wiggling big butt being up in the air as she quickly tried to grab all the t-shirts, the wallet she had found earlier falling out of her jacket pocket.

The young brunette's face turned beet red with embarrassment when she suddenly heard laughter coming from behind her before a woman's voice say, "Oh, her underwear is absolutely adorable, it also barely covers her enormous ass."

Jessie just wanted the ground to shallow her up as she heard the young woman's friend add, "Damn girl, you definitely got that dump truck ass going on back there."

A crowd began forming around the humiliated young woman as she stood up again, having no idea what to do but just wanting to vanish into thin air.

A female store assistant named Alice quickly ran over and began picking the t-shirts while saying, "All right folks, please move along, nothing to see here, just some dropped t-shirts," while her colleague Adam quickly ran to poor Jessie and quickly used his back to cover her barely covered behind.

The crowd began booing and one man yelled, "Come on, let us see her ass," before his wife quickly grabbed his arm and pulled him with a frown on her face.

Jessie said, "Thank you so much, I had no idea what to do there, everyone was just staring at my ass."

Adam replied, "It's fine, just part of the job, people are such assholes, I can't believe no one tried to help you, I'm Adam, is this yours," as he quickly ran the wallet off the floor and opened it up, being absolutely shocked to discover that it actually belong to him with it accidentally falling out of his jacket pocket while running to work that morning.

The young brunette said, "I found it not that long ago, I was planning to return it, I would never think about keeping it."

Adam replied, "It's fine, thanks for finding it, are you busy later, maybe we could go see a movie or get dinner."

Jessie said, "No, I'm not busy, sounds great, I'll see you at seven thirty then," as her voice cracked , much to her absolute embarrassment as Adam began laughing before he agreed to the time and the two exchanged phone numbers and decided a place to meet before the young man got back to work.

Alice joked, "He's really nice guy with a really cute butt, let's go and find you some new jeans, it definitely seems like your luck might be turning around."

The young woman replied, "I hope but I guess my jeans ripping did at least have one advantage," as the two began laughing before picking up the rest of the t-shirts before heading to the jeans section.

Jessie told the entire story to her friends over some burgers, causing them to burst into laughter but where also delighted that she had met a cute guy.

Jessie and Adam went on their date and have now been together for more nine months, always beginning to laugh when they thought about the pair of ripped jeans that brought them together.

The End.




© Copyright 2023 Kieran1998 (kierannorth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2303587-Jessies-Jeans-Split-Embarrassment