*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2305244-Ellie-and-Alicias-Hole-Lotta-Trouble
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #2305244
A young woman tries to help her housemate after finding her stuck in a hole in a wall.
Twenty-seven year old Ellie Thompson was lying on her bed relaxing and texting her best friend Melissa one afternoon when she suddenly heard her housemate Alicia calling from another room, "Ellie, could you please come in here and help me, I think I'm stuck."

The very confused and slightly curvaceous young brunette, who was wearing a pink t-shirt and a pair of slightly tight black jeans stood up, put her in her jacket pocket and walked into the other room while saying, "Stuck, Alicia, what do you mean you're stuck," as she was then absolutely shocked to discover Alicia's curvaceous backside sticking out of a hole in the wall.

Ellie said, "Oh my god Alicia, why on earth is your ass sticking out of there, I'm definitely not complaining about the view but how exactly did you get yourself stuck," as she wasn't exactly surprised by her roommate's predicament, given that she wasn't know for making smart decisions.

Alicia, a slightly more curvaceous glasses wearing young blond, who was wearing her favourite short light blue dress with white polka dots that stopped just above her knees with black tights said, "I was tidying this room a bit when I accidentally tripped over a box and my phone ended up in here so I went into get it, now, could you please stop staring at my ass and get me out of here, grab onto my hips and pull."

The young woman placed her right hand over her face in disbelief at the young blond's predicament and said, "I told you to be more careful with that phone but don't worry, I'll happily pull you out of there, now, brace yourself because this might hurt a bit," as she quickly grabbed onto her housemate's hips, leaned back and pulled and pulled with all her strength.

Alicia said, "OW, Ouch, Oh my god, OW, Ellie, that really hurts but please put your back into it because I'm not moving and please don't damage my dress because it's my favourite one," as she just simply wouldn't budge from the hole in the wall.

Ellie rolled her eyes, placed her feet against the wall for more leverage, pulled up her housemate's dress to get a better grip on her and said, "Don't worry, I'll be careful with your dress but I'm definitely putting my back into it, how on earth did you get yourself this stuck, you really need to cut down on the biscuits and sweets," as she suddenly lost her grip and tumbled backwards onto the carpet.

The young brunette said, "Oh, it's just no use Alicia, you just simply won't budge and have definitely wedged yourself in there tight, I'm really sorry that I hurt you," as she then suddenly realised that she had accidentally pulled down the young blond's tights, exposing her bubble butt which was barely covered by adorable red panties with tiny panda bears on them.

Alicia said, "Oh my god Ellie, did you just pull down my tights, I know you love my ass but that is ridiculous."

Ellie said, "I'm so sorry Alicia, it was a complete accident but damn girl, your ass is absolutely incredible, it's so thicc and it's nice to see you wearing the underwear that Adam bought you, I knew you would like them," as she quickly grabbed her phone out of her jeans and took a picture of her housemate's barely-covered backside before pulling her tights back up and her dress back down.

The young woman said, "I definitely think pulling you out of there is definitely going to hurt but I think we need help, I'm going to call Melissa, she'll be more than happy to help you."

The young blond replied, "Okay, that's fine, you can call her but please don't call Adam because I definitely die of embarrassment if he saw me like this."

Ellie quickly called her best friend, who burst into laughter when she heard the situation but was more than happy to come and help, arriving twenty minutes later.

Melissa, a thin brunette, who was wearing a dark blue t-shirt and a pair of extremely tight pink short shorts said, "Hi Alicia, wow Ellie, you definitely weren't kidding, she definitely seems to be stuck in there tight but don't worry, we'll soon have her here out of there," as she struggled not to laugh after Ellie sent her the picture of her housemate's barely-covered butt.

Alicia said, "Hi Melissa, thanks for coming to help me, I definitely appreciate it, I'll happily help you guys by pushing as well, I just really want to get unstuck."

The young brunette said, "That's great Alicia and don't worry, we are going to get you out of there right now, Melissa, grab onto my waist," as she quickly grabbed onto her housemate's legs and placed her feet against the wall for more leverage.

Melissa quickly grabbed onto her best friend's hips while Alicia placed her hands against the wall.

Ellie said, "All right everyone, let's work together here and remember to put our backs into it, 1,2,3, Heave," as she and her best friend leaned back and pulled, tugged, and heaved with all their strength while the young blond pushed with all her strength.

Poor Alicia said, "OW, Ouch, OW, Oh my god, OW, that really hurts, I think I'm going to be pulled in two," as she was being streched to her absolute limit.

Her housemate said, "Just hang on Alicia, we're nearly there, don't give up Melissa, keeping pulling," as the epic tug of war continued until finally, a loud POP sound was heard.

The young blond was pulled from the hole in the room wall at last, sending the trio tumbling backwards into a heap on the carpet.

The now overjoyed and very relieved Alicia said, "Thank goodness for that, I'm finally free, thank you guys so much for rescuing me," as she quickly helped Ellie and Melissa back to their feet before thanking them again.

Ellie said, "It was absolutely no problem Alicia, I definitely needed some exercise this week anyway, I assume you'll be making dinner tonight," as the trio began laughing at the ridiculousness of the entire situation before going downstairs to have something to eat after they finished tidying up the room.

The End.

© Copyright 2023 Kieran1998 (kierannorth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2305244-Ellie-and-Alicias-Hole-Lotta-Trouble