*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2303600-My-History-On-Writingcom
Rated: E · Monologue · Writing.Com · #2303600
A short history of my time on Writing.com
So, I've been a huge fan of writing.com since I was very little. I started writing on the website at the very young age of 13 years old. This was in 2010, so that would tell you how young I was being on this site. I read a lot of fantasy stuff, & I also read a lot of provocative things that a young man shouldn't have been reading for my age. But hey, EVERY kid starts experiencing sexual feelings once hormones kick in.

My old account was luigifan101, but I can't remember my password, so I have to start fresh.

Prior to having to pay for it, I used to LOVE making & reading interactive stories. Being able to choose your adventure as you go along reading was such a fun time. I really hated when writers would be so lazy, that they'd try to end the story at such a dumb point. So, I'd create my OWN continuation the way I thought the story should go. Writing.com is also the reason why I still enjoy writing to this day. Being able to create your own universe on the internet is such a beautiful thing that I wish more people had the intuitive, & the discipline to enjoy.

Due to life changes, I stopped going on writing.com for a while. Mainly because I was living real life, growing up, & figuring out who I was as a person. One thing's for certain: I'm truly a writer for LIFE! I love this site so much, & I definitely plan or investing into this site in order to assist in its life span! This site has given me so many memories of interactive stories, static poems, insane tales, & overall crazy imaginations that I would've never thought possible!

Thank you to all the veterans & even the newcomers to this site for all the memories! I can't wait to make more & more stories with a newfound perspective.

- Maãlík
© Copyright 2023 Maãlík (loneplayboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2303600-My-History-On-Writingcom