*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2303954-Helping-my-Coworker-Part-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Novel · Erotica · #2303954
A virus, when contracted by a male, he will be reduced in size to around 4.35% of his size
Fuck, you were shrunk at work, just on your way to the kitchen.
You heard so much about the pandemic and feared so much it will be caught to you, you were so careful – wearing a mask all the time, keeping social distance, not going to parties, how the hell did you get this terrible sickness…

You hid near the legs of one of the chairs in the hall and waiting to see a friendly face to ask for help, you knew that there are many people who take advantages of people who got sick like that, and you didn't want to find out in what ways.

Then she came, Jane, she was your best friend and coworker at work, you made many successful projects together, you started hitting the leg of the chair with a nail you found to produce some metal hit noises and it worked! She looked down and saw you, she bent down on her knees and looked at you in confusion, you screamed “Jane! Help, it's me!”, then she gasped in surprised, “Oh my god, what happened you got the shrinking virus? Let me help you”. She picked you up and went to her desk, placing you near her laptop, “What the hell happened? How can I help?”

“I don't know, maybe take me home to my wife? I can wait for a cure or something”
“That's a terrible idea”, said Jane, “You know that since the shrinking virus started the number one victims are husbands? Wives know they get all the property and huge compensations from the government, we need to think about something else, a friend of mine just crushed her husband barefoot claiming it was an accident but last Friday she was laughing about it, how he begged for her mercy and she just did it, now she is rich… this is insane”
“I can't believe my wife would do such a thing”, you immediately said, “We have a good relationship… But now that you say that, I honestly don't know what to do”.

“Let me take you home, we will figure something out,” she said and placed you in some box she had on her desk and put it in her purse, she took the rest of the day off and drove home with you.

After what felt like hours the box was finally opened, and you saw her looking down at you, you were on a coffee table in her salon, she started talking
“Listen, I've made some calls trying to understand what can we do, but currently it seems like there's no cure in the horizon, but they are working on it… I've bought some stuff to keep you safe here” and she showed you what looked like a small hamster cage, and some furniture toys, a match box with some rags in it, probably for a bed, you were looking at all of this and started crying, is this how your life going to look like?

She looked at you, smiling actually, “hey, don't cry, it's going to be ok, I'll take care of you… I'll give you time to comprehend the situation, I know it's a lot to digest”!

Jane placed you in the cage, then went and brought a cookie, she crumbled it at the corner of the cage and at the other corner she put a toy bucket and some tissues, is this the bathroom? It was terrible. She smiled and asked if this is ok and while crying you just nodded, what can you say? It seems like she is really trying to help…

The morning came, and you woke up, Jane was there looking at you, “Hey, good morning sleepy head, are you ok? Have you calmed down?”, you got up of the match box and thanked her, you were sorry for how you reacted yesterday, then Jane took her sit back and placed both of her feet near your cage, it felt so weird…

"So listen, I was thinking, I meant every word yesterday – I will take care of you for as long as it takes until a cure comes out, but we can't make it a one-sided deal, I also need your help, in return you will work for me”

What the hell was that? The attitude was so different from the Jane you knew, “What do you mean?” you asked, worried as hell about what's coming next.


End of part 1


Check out my Patreon:

https://patreon.com/urgiantesscomics
© Copyright 2023 YourGiantessComics (mego9 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2303954-Helping-my-Coworker-Part-1