*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2303957-Helping-my-Coworker-Part-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Novel · Erotica · #2303957
A virus, when contracted by a male, he will be reduced in size to around 4.35% of his size
“What do you mean?” you asked Jane, worried as hell about what's coming next.

She made a cute smile and started explaining
"I have a condition with my feet as you can see", you stared at her feet that were still next to your cage, you didn't understand what she was talking about, her feet looked completely normal to you, "My skin always die… I mean… I have a lot of dead skin and no matter what I try it doesn't make it better! I tried every possible cream, treatment, nothing worked…"

You didn't understand what any of this has to do with you, you have no knowledge of the subject, you are around 5 cm tall, why is she telling you this? It feels like some kind of weird dream.

"For a while now I see on Instagram and TikTok images and videos of women feet that are being groomed by shrunk men, apparently because of your size you can treat the feet with micro precision, it's a lot of work and it will take time but when the dead skin is entirely removed it should not come back... at least not in a matter of weeks, that's what I know"

"Jane, you can't be serious, you want me to take care of your feet while you keep me here?”

Her cute smile turned to anger / insult, “Well, you don't have to do anything, if that's your attitude I can just give you to the office secretary, honestly I thought we are friends and you will be ok with helping me, it's just treatment, there are people who work at this”

“But they aren't 5 cm tall!! And wait, you can't give me to the secretary,” you said, scared as hell – the office secretary was such a bitch to you even in normal size.

"Because she will crush you instantly with her foot, and you know I'm right, I'm sure that if anyone else found you no one would have helped you like me, you probably wouldn't survive 10 minutes with any of them, for god’ sake you should thank me, and instead you complain, wow… Such ungrateful friend, you should fall on your knees and kiss my feet for what I'm doing for you, not that I'm asking that"

“OK fine, please stop, wait, understand my position”, you stuttered, “I'm just shocked… Listen Jane, I didn't tell you this earlier, but my wife is pregnant, we just found out a few weeks ago, I should be with her, she wouldn't crush me, we need to raise the kid together, please just take me there ok? I’m sorry”

“Wow congrats!”, her mood changed immediately, “I’m very happy to hear you guys are having a child, but seriously – all the more reason not to give you to her… the compensation from the government is 5 times bigger when a kid is on its way, it’s a monthly payment, and with the pregnancy hormones she will probably crush you in less than a day… I can’t give you to her with clean conscious”:

You didn’t know what to say anymore, maybe she is right? You didn’t want to die… You just sat down on the cage’s floor, tears were forming in your eyes and you stayed quiet, how can Jane do this? You have a kid coming and she just thinks about your wife killing you? Jane is also a mother, although divorced, and you know well that it was a very ugly divorce. She sees her kids every other week, with almost no communication with her divorced husband. Maybe she thinks your wife will kill you just because she hates her ex-husband so much?

Jane finally got her feet to the floor again, you suddenly felt the air got clean again, you could breathe normally, you didn’t even realize that the air was like that because of her feet, how could you treat her feet when they make the air so disgustingly dense and smelly… But what other choice do you have? Jane is right, any other coworker would probably torture you to death, you heard stories about others who have shrunk at the office, they were terrible stories. And let’s face it – Jane is beautiful, you always had a small crush on her, she was in her early 30’s and even after giving labor twice, she kept her body in a very good shape, maybe it’s not that bad, maybe you can just do it for several months until you can go back to your normal life.

“Listen, it wouldn’t be that bad”, Jane started talking, bringing her face closer to the cage, “I promise to always take a shower and clean my feet thoroughly before any treatment, you will just have to remove the dead skin and nothing else”

“But with what tools?”

Jane blushed a bit and took her eyes off the cage to the side, shyly she said “hmm, well, you should do that with your teeth, that’s the only way you can do that precisely”, you got up on your feet and looked at her with shock, “Look! it’s not that weird, if my feet are all washed and clean, why does it matter? And it’s not like you *have* to eat the callous, you can just spit it out after, although I heard the taste is not that bad” she said and started laughing.

“Jane, what the fuck? How can you laugh after telling me that I need to bite dead skin off your feet”, when you finished that sentence Jane’s laughter grew bigger and she hid it with her hand and started saying “Sorry! Oh my god I’m so sorry” but she kept laughing “It’s just a bit weird and I’m trying to laugh it off, look, it will be ok, let’s just try for a few days and see how it goes ok?”

You didn’t say anything, you were just exhausted, “ok I guess… Jane, can you please bring me some water here? The cookie crumbles are ok, but I’m just super thirsty”

“Oh my god, of course” She said and got up walking out of the room, you stood there alone in the cage thinking about everything that just happened, you both will probably need to get used to this, but it can work out… maybe.

Jane came back with a bottle cap filled with water, she opened the cage and placed it near you, “I’m really sorry, it’s the first time I’m having a pet” Jane stopped for a second, you could see she is holding off another laugh, “I mean, a tiny person, but I never had a pet either”, can this be more humiliating? You thought to yourself…

“I’m going to work, then I’m working out as usual and buying some groceries, I’m sorry that you need to spend the day like that all by yourself, who knows maybe in the future I could bring you a friend here, this evening we will do the first treatment so get ready”, she said, took her purse and left the room.

————

End of part 2

Check out my Patreon:

https://patreon.com/urgiantesscomics

#giantess_story #shrunken #tinyman #tinies #footslave #shrinkingman #Macrophilia
© Copyright 2023 YourGiantessComics (mego9 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2303957-Helping-my-Coworker-Part-2