*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2304058-Cirque-Part-III
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #2304058
Erotic Fantasy Fiction- Part three of the Cirque series.
         Harper flitted through the hall, anticipation trilling through her. She spun around and darted between shimmering rooms, trying to decide what debauchery would best ease the carnal ache plaguing her. She paused a moment to marvel at the satyr from every angle, admiring his intimidating physique, excited and repulsed by his elephantine cock. The assortment of women at his feet clearly spoke for his prowess, but she wasn't sure she was ready for such a thing.

         A flicker of movement drew her eyes back the way she had come. One of the buff men the Goddess had identified as a werewolf beckoned to her. His stance was confident as he stood alone in his glass room. She allowed herself to be drawn closer as she took in his masculine charms. His face was angular, almost wolfish, and surrounded by a mane of dark umber hair; further accentuated with eyes the color of steel and an impeccably groomed beard. He was impressively tall and well muscled with broad shoulders. His toned arms and torso were a deep caramel color with a moderate coat of fine darker hairs. Dark jeans hugged his hips, clinging to his bulging cock before flaring down his strong legs. His feet were bare on a plush rug that Harper only now noticed. She strode nearer toward him, emboldened by his invitation and the primal desire he aroused in her.

         Her eyes drifted back up to his face. A predatory grin plastered itself across his face and a twinkle of laughter sparkled in his eyes. He gestured toward himself, inviting her to ogle his toned physique. Harper’s cheeks burned red as beads of arousal dripped down her thigh. Her gaze dropped to the floor as she struggled to gather her senses. She knew this man, this creature, could satisfy that wanton ache of arousal. She recalled the gorgeously fit woman he had trapped underneath him when she had come by last. The way his strong hands commanded her body to do as he wanted while he lavished pleasure endlessly. Harper imagined how his hands might feel on her body, and decided it was exactly what she wanted. Her teeth dug into her lips and her head snapped back up.

         A devious smile played across his countenance and she studied the glass room. The ten by ten cube dangled from a golden cable, floating a mere eight inches from the floor. The plush rug featured a pile of plump pillows strewn across the floor to form an elaborate pallet. The man inside motioned again, coaxing her to enter his lair. Harper’s smile faded; she couldn’t see an entrance to the cube. A disappointed sigh escaped her lips and she mimed her frustration at the lack of a door.

         “I don’t know how to get inside. What do I do?” She pleaded, desperation bleeding into her voice.

         The man smiled wider, revealing rows of straight white teeth, almost human but a bit too pointed. He beckoned her even closer before stooping slightly to place his open palm on the glass in front of her face. He gestured with the other that she should do the same.

         Harper moved toward the glass wall. Her body ached for his touch while some small part of her brain shied away from crawling into a cage with a predator. The rational battled with the primal, but it was the primal that won. She raised her hand to the glass, placing her own palm to his.

         His fingers curled forward between her own as if the glass had been an illusion the entire time. The steel gray of his eyes met her own, asking without words for permission to take her. Harper nodded and moved to step up into the cube. The man reached down, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her into his domain.

         His grip was unyielding, steady, and hot against her flesh. Harper dangled securely in his arms as he pulled her hard into his embrace. A decidedly wicked smiled played across his lips. Harper found herself struggling to make sense of the shiver that shot down her spine… it felt like fear but her body quivered with excitement to be so handled by this predator.

         “No escape darlin’. You are all mine now,” he growled into her ear. A promise and a threat Harper found her soul hoping he’d make good on, as his hot breath teased its way down her neck before his neat teeth sank into her shoulder. Sharp, delicious pain wipeding any rational thoughts or fears out of her mind.

         Harper arched her back, pressing her aching breasts against his solid chest, as her fingers dug into his arms. The werewolf continued his demanding onslaught of bites and nibbles as he carried the aroused whimpering woman to the pile of pillows.

         She felt the world tilt as her captor lowered himself to his knees and laid her onto the plush pallet of satin and velvet. His lips and teeth never leaving her flesh as he trailed from shoulder down her collarbone before exploring her exposed cleavage. The line of hot kisses gave way to a delightful coolness while his rough hands pushed aside the gossamer fabric to bare her breasts. The thin chains shimmered as they fell across her rounded breasts, decorating the creamy flesh and accenting the rose pink of her erect nipples.

         The man sat up, resting his weight on his heels while he admired the wanton woman under his gaze. Her hair tumbling around her shoulders in a glorious mess with the silk of her gown pushed down her shoulders to expose her aroused breasts while the rest pooled around her legs. Fine golden chains adorned her bared breasts and abdomen before trailing under the skirt. A line of bite marks varying from a light pink to a deep purple meandered down from her neck.

         “Enjoying the view?” Harper coyly asked.

         “Immensely. I plan to enjoy a little more than just the view though,” He retorted.

         He reached up to grope one of her breasts while the other hand untied the golden braid at her waist. The silk loosened and lost any real form as the braid came undone. Harper stared into his eyes and raised her hands above her head, wrists crossed- a nonverbal offering to this primal being. He nodded in approval, moving to straddle her hips as he lashed her wrists together with the belt. She breathed his scent in before sinking her own teeth into his chest. He let out a deep boom of laughter and then she felt a strong tug on her wrists. Harper looked up to see him loop the makeshift restraint through a metal loop she hadn’t noticed.

         “I’d threaten to gag you but I plan to enjoy the sound of your screams. Don’t be a brat unless you are willing to take the consequences my pet.”

         “Yes sir…” Harper whispered.

         The wolf man sat back up, surveying his willing captive as she lay exposed and pinned under him. He traced his fingers along her collar bone, across the curves of her breasts, and down the soft expanse of her abdomen. His nails lightly scraping and drawing the occasional gasp out of Harper.

         She closed her eyes and sighed, marveling in his patient teasing of her flesh while she savored the rough heat of his fingers and edge of his nails on her soft flesh. She shifted under her captor, feeling the slickness of her arousal on her thighs, as she sought some relief from the wanton throb of her clit. His unmoving weight held her hips in place while the belt pulling tight on her wrists caused her breasts jiggled under his hungry gaze. He shifted back, anticipation flashed through Harper. She jumped as his lips latched onto her nipple. He lavished the tender flesh with teasing torturous laps of his tongue while he twirled the other nipple between his fingers. He gently lowered himself atop her, supporting his own weight while allowing her to feel every inch of his muscled physique pressed against her own lithe form, including his rock hard cock straining against his jeans.

         Harper found herself arching into his touch, willing him to take her completely but he continued to content himself with her breasts. He lavished attention on every inch of her chest- using his mouth to worship her exposed flesh. Each breast receiving the same attention in turn before he took to teasing his way down her ribs.

         “Please… more… I need more. Please…” she breathlessly begged. Harper could not recall ever having a partner spend so much time on foreplay. Her body was primed for, nay screaming for release.

         A mischievous chuckle escaped her clandestine lover. “In time darlin’. I told you that you were mine and I plan to devour every inch of you at my leisure.”

         He lowered his mouth back to her flushed sensitive flesh, resuming his exploration of her ribs and abdomen. He left a trail of progressively darkening love bites down her body- marking her as his prey, his captive, his lover. Harper twisted and shifted as best she could under him, trying futility to ease the throbbing ache in her clit. Her captor responded by threading his arms under the small of her back, holding her in place against his lips, while pressing her legs together with his own. The implication was clear… she was his to use and enjoy as he would. Her orgasm would be at his leisure.

         It seemed to Harper than a glacial eon had passed before his lips and fingers bordered the loosened silk pooling across her hips. She yelped as he slid the fine fabric from one hip and nipped the sensitive hollow exposed. His tongue inscribed an intricate pattern across her pelvis before he left a mirrored mark on her other hip. Her heart raced; he was so close and yet so far. She craved his touch lower and more intimately but somehow knew he would not be inclined to give it to her yet.

         It felt like her heart stopped as he shifted before arranging the fabric to bare one hip. He kissed and nibbled at the place he had bitten before, before slowly making his way down her leg. He stroked the quivering flesh and trailed hundreds of kisses from hip to ankle. A nip or scrape added here and there to keep her on edge. He worshiped her feet with a million more gentle kisses before working his way up the other leg, adjusting the silk as he went so that her most intimate anatomy remained covered despite him pushing her legs further apart.

         Harper spread her knees apart, offering herself to him as she panted and begged for his touch.

         “Please touch me. I can’t take it. Please I need to cum. Please…”

         Again, he position himself to watch the begging woman beneath him. She lay spread wantonly, panting and flushed with a sash of silk covering her pussy as thin gold chains adorned her naked body. He savored the view, storing the image away for later use, while debating his next move.

         “I don't think I will. You will take everything I give you.” he taunted before moving between her legs.

         He gripped the edge of the silk pooled across her aching pussy and dragged the fabric over her sensitive flesh slick with arousal. Tickling her and baring her to the cool air. He carefully wrapped a short length of the silk around his fist, lifted it to his face and deeply inhaled her scent. She watched as his eyes flitted closed and his tongue darted across his lips. The act gratified something primal in his wolfish being. Harper let her gaze wander down his body and stared as his erect cock twitched in his jeans. She never imagined she’d find it sexy to know a man was so obviously aroused at the scent of her, yet she felt another shiver of her own while watching him.

         His eyes opened with a predatory gleam. He dropped his hands down his side and gently encircled her ankles, pushing to bend her knees and expose herself to him. The silk still wrapped around his hand tickled as he ran his hands up her calves and across her inner thighs. Harper sharply inhaled as a litany of sensation frizzled along her overly aroused flesh. The soft damp silk contrasting with the coarseness of his work worn palms as he squeezed and explored those intimate contours. Each stroke drew closer to her swollen lips, the edges of the silk teasing where fingers had yet to touch. His eyes intently watching as she moaned, arched, and encouraged his exploration.

         He let his fingers roam, stroking the generous curve of her bottom; even sliding his hands under her and lifting her ass. He shifted, allowing the constrained outline of his shaft to barely brush against her pubic hair. Harper wrapped her legs around the man’s hips attempting to pull him closer but he settled back onto his heels and the belt at her wrists held her in place. The promise of something so divinely carnal being held just out of reach drew an anguished cry from the restrained Harper. The wolf kneaded her ass, shifted her weight into one hand and arranged a pillow under her hips. Harper glared at her captor as he settled her so that her slick pussy was clearly on display.

         “Beautiful. I do so love having an aroused woman at my whims.” He gloated.

         He knelt, leaning down to inhale her scent again. A stream of warm breath ruffled the damp pubic hair before he nuzzled into her hip. His chest pressed against her but offered no relief. He appeared to struggle to contain himself for a moment but then shifted so that he could sink his teeth into her inner thigh. Harper cried out and jerked at the painful onslaught but then a flurry of kisses moved further up toward that more desperate and aching part of her. Frustratingly he passed by her pussy to mirror the kisses and bites on the other thigh. He took a moment to suck in, leaving a deep purple hickey on her innermost thigh. His. She was his.

         He settled close in between her legs. Starting with a single finger he began to lightly trace her swollen lips. Each stroke was long and deliberate. A delight and a torment to Harper. It seemed an eternity. He progressed to using both hands to stroke her swollen sensitive lips before he gingerly spread her outer labia apart to expose the whole of her inner labia and clit. Harper panted harder. He was so close, he could stroke her clit or slide into her aching wet hole.

         She moaned as he moved to spread apart her inner labia, gently holding her pussy open. The whole of her slick, rosy sex on display for his personal pleasure. Harper could feel her wetness drip down her ass. A less aroused version of herself might have been embarrassed at his undivide focus but not now. Now she just wanted more.

         “It is all yours. You could take it. You could take it now…” she whimpered. Begging hadn’t worked, maybe this would.

         “It is mine.” he confirmed as his finger tip circled her pulsing opening. ”It is mine to use however I want. To play with, to lick, to fuck…”

         “Yes! Yes!”

         His hands leaving her flesh elicited a distressed cry that was cut short as Harper watched him reach for his zipper. He slowly undid the fly of his jeans freeing his long, hard cock from its confinement. Harper gasped at the deliciously thick shaft, desperate to feel him inside her… stretching her and fucking her deeply.

         “You like it darlin’? I can see you do.” He gloated.

         He took the shaft in his silk wrapped fist and gave it a couple slow pumps before moving forward to press the head of his cock against her pussy lips. He slid it against her wetness, slowly pressing inward and circled her hole with the tip.

         Harper held still, holding her breath. This was the moment he would push that hard cock deep into her pussy. Finally she would have the satisfaction her body and soul demanded. She closed her eyes and willed the universe to give her this release.

         The werewolf denied her. He circled again and again, pressing his hot, hard flesh against hers but never slid in. He was careful to avoid her clit- teasing her but not satisfying that base need.

         Harper dared not breath and squeezed her eyes tightly shut. He was testing her. She just had to be still and patient as his intense gaze swept across her. She tensed, pressing her breasts toward the heavens, offering him an enticing view.

         He shifted and Harper felt the rasp of his jeans on her innermost thigh as the heat of his cock pulled away from her slick flesh.

         An angry cry ripped itself from her throat as her eyes snapped open. He had positioned himself between her legs and was quickly stroking his cock as he watched her enraged struggle.

         “That’s right gorgeous. Scream for me.” He taunted her. His hand moving faster and faster over his cock. His breath became ragged as he neared orgasm.

         Harper struggled against her restraints, thrashing under his view and in defiance of any will that would torment her so. She growled and raged incoherent words at him. Her indignant actions only seemed to push her captor closer to orgasm and soon she felt a spray of hot jizz across her belly. The werewolf threw his head back, a low whine in his throat as he emptied his seed onto the frustrated woman beneath him.

         She glared daggers at the werewolf. Anger, arousal, and helplessness mixing into a vile rage. The women she had seen him with before were given unending orgasms on the tip of his long agile tongue, while she lay here unsatisfied. A howl of impotent fury burst from her throat.

         “Finally.” The werewolf growled as he launched himself backwards. A wicked gleam in his eye as he surveyed his prey before pouncing. A sudden flash of speed and Harper found his wolfish face buried between her thighs, his tongue lashing every inch of her exposed sex. He suckled her clit, nipped her labia, plunged his tongue into her aching orifice. His robust arms holding her body in place as she thrashed under his skillful assault.

         The incessant teasing he had subjected her to had primed her body for an intense orgasm that shook her to her core. She moaned and screamed. She growled and panted. She pressed her wanton pussy hard against his face and was rewarded with his enthusiastic tongue. Orgasm after orgasm rocked through her body, each coming quicker and harder than the last - intense, unending and yet not entirely satisfying. Harper begged for his cock and for the pleasure to never stop. She struggled to catch her breath but the wolf man seemed to need no air as he feasted on her lascivious flesh. He took when she had no more to give and then he took some more.

         Harper fell into a blissful darkness, as yet another climax ripped through her body. The agile tongue of the predator still assailing her sense as consciousness faded.

         Time did not seem to truly pass as she slept. Perhaps time did not truly exist in this place between that the Goddess had brought her. Harper awoke to a soft golden light. She was nude on a bed of plush pillows, nestled in the arms of the werewolf and covered with a soft blanket. She glanced around the room, finding that the glass had turned an opaque white. Her silk dress hung neatly on a hook nearby, shoes set underneath it. A golden tray sat on a table at the foot of their pallet. It appeared to be a small feast set out for their enjoyment.

         Harper felt a sense of contentment. She found that she was not entirely satisfied, that she still ached for the feel of penetration, but that the edge of her desire was dulled for the time being. She decided to savor the warmth of her lover’s embrace and leaned into him, as she languished in her drowsiness.


         Between the realms of consciousness and dream, she came to a keen awareness of why the women she’d seen the werewolf with previously were so desperate and so uninhibited in their responses. He had infinite patience to tease his captive lovers until they were nothing but their most primal and carnal selves. He had truly meant it when he had claimed her as his.



© Copyright 2023 DMGreisl (dmgreisl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2304058-Cirque-Part-III