*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2304258-MonsterGirlConjointmentCases-Chapter-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Fanfiction · #2304258
Monster Girl Conjointment Cases: Chapter 1
The small monster chuckled as it ran past many lights. In this dark night an agent known by the name of Mrs. Smith and her task force known as M.O.N. were chasing a small gremlin of a monster. Despite the monster's speed and agility the group was able to keep on its toes, eventually cornering it.

"We got you now," Mrs. Smith said as she cornered the monster. "Come here slowly."

The monster snarled before slashing Mrs. Smith in the head. A large red slash went vertically around the head, splitting it straight in half. While it should've killed her, her head seemed intact. In fact, the head seemed to be unaffected, as if the slash was just some red line over the head. This did seem to stun her for a while, allowing the monster to get away.

The monster ran as fast as it could. It ran, even after it lost sight of them. The monster saw a house in the distance and ran in through an open window, with the hopes that it can hide there safely.

***

Kimihito Kurusu was an incredibly average guy, although most didn't use that name. He was called many names, such as "Darling," "Hubby," "Master," "Milord," "Beloved," and "Honey". Of course, there was something that made him not like most others. Other than the various names he had, he wasn't like most due to living with seven monster girls.

"Milord!" The centaur woman Centorea ran up to him. "Need any assistance cooking?"

"Sure," he said. "Handle the vegetables."

For the most part everything seemed normal. While living with varying species had its own difficulties for the most part this day was going normally.

"Yeoww!" One could hear a blood-curling scream from Miia in the dining. Seconds later one could hear Papi do the same. Darling and Centorea ran to see what was wrong and were shocked at the sight.

Miia and Papi had long red cuts going from the bottom of the waist all the way over their heads and back down. The cut was precise, as if it were made to chop them cleanly in half. And yet, the cuts didn't seem deep at all, like they were just red lines.

"Something attacked us," Miia the lamia exclaimed.

"It ran away quickly so Papi couldn't see it," Papi the Harpy said.

Centorea looked around for where it might have been before noticing something under the table. She pulled out her sword and slashed it but the creature attacked her in the same way as the other two girls before running away.

"Are you okay Cerea?" Darling tried to see if the centaur was okay.

"I think so," Centorea said. "I feel tingly all over. Wait, where did it go?"

The monster was long gone, but the effects of its attack wouldn't be.
© Copyright 2023 Drawn54 (drawn54 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2304258-MonsterGirlConjointmentCases-Chapter-1