*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2304259-MonsterGirlConjointmentCases-Chapter-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Fanfiction · #2304259
Monster Girl Conjointment Cases: Chapter 2
Darling looked over Miia, Papi, and Centorea as carefully as possible. Despite the shock, it seemed like nothing happened aside from having a large red line split them in half from the waist up. It was quite odd that despite all that happened this was all they were left with.

"I can't find any open wounds," he said. "Does it hurt anywhere?"

"Not really," Centorea said. "It just pains me that I wasn't able to protect you Milord."

"It's alright." Darling gave her a pat on the head. "I'm just glad to know that you are safe."

"Hey," Miia shouted, pointing at the centaur. "You're just trying to have some time alone with my darling aren't you!"

"What! Of course not!"

As the two argued Darling let out a brief smile. Despite the sudden attack everyone seemed to be okay, and that's all that mattered.

"Well now that that's done with," he said. "Let's go ahead and eat dinner."

Like usual, his food was delicious. After gulping it all down everyone in the house went to bed. They went into their separate rooms and said goodnight. Even the mysterious little monster that attacked them decided to fall asleep.

The light of the moon shone bright as the red cut going down a sleeping labia started to glow. A red electricity seemed to crackle within it and after a few seconds, it pushed the two halves apart. It was like a knife had gone through them from the top before stopping at the waist. No blood spilt however, as the red electricity covered the wounded areas.

Then the two halves started to heal. Independently of each other, each half fully restored its torso area. A right arm grew out of the left half, and a left grew out the right. Two necks were made of completely separate halves. And finally, two distinct heads were formed independently of each other. Two separate upper halves were made, while a lower half like a snake was still shared.

***

The sun rose and Miia stretched high out of bed. Today was going to be a great day and she was going to get so much closer to her Darling today.

"What a beautiful day," she said before she stopped. Someone said that at the same time as her, and she turned around to see that that person was herself.

"Who are you and what are you doing here!?"

"I should be asking you that! Get out of here right now!"

The two grabbed each other by the biceps, wrestling with the intent of bringing the other down. They ended up squirming around and about the room, with their tail slamming around every which way.

"Get out of here!"

"Don't touch Darling!"

"Miia!" Centorea yelled out to her. "Stop right now!"

"But someone broke in," the two said.

Their mouths suddenly flew wide open when they saw Centorea. She was horse from the waist down like usual, but from above there were two Centoreas. They were completely equal in physical appearance to the point that Miia had no idea which was the original.

"We need to talk," they said.
© Copyright 2023 Drawn54 (drawn54 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2304259-MonsterGirlConjointmentCases-Chapter-2