*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2304269-MonsterGirlConjointmentCases-Chapter-10
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Fanfiction · #2304269
Monster Girl Conjointment Cases: Chapter 10
Suu was odd, even among a species as odd as the slimegirl. Slimes were a largely unknown species, most of their behaviors and personalities unknown to man. They seemed capable of eating virtually anything, will grow and expand with a little water but dissolve and die if dunked in a lot of it, and had the ability to absorb slimes that were smaller than them. By pooling together slimegirls can sacrifice their individuality in order to spread their knowledge, using it to benefit all future slimegirls that came forth.

Suu however, didn't want to be absorbed. She didn't want to lose focus of who she was, which made her different than the other slimes. Fortunately she didn't seem to be at risk at getting absorbed ever again, or at least that was what she thought.

Why was there another slime attached to her?

Master had to keep himself close to the two to prevent them from fighting, especially with how simpleminded these two in particular were known to be. Keep your eyes off of them for a second and they seemed to immediately make impact, attempting to devour each other's slimy being into their own. Everything above their legs would look like a rippling pool of boiling water, splashing and surging and bubbling as their liquids mixed.

Master always found this behavior rather odd and confusing. Suu never wanted to be absorbed, why was she so eager to resort to this option now? Maybe it was different if she was the one absorbing instead of the one being absorbed? But after so many tries even someone like Suu should be realizing it was futile by now, right?

"Enough!" He pulled the two apart with his bare hand forcing them to face him. "Like I said before, STOP TRYING TO ABSORB EACH OTHER! Got it?"

For once the message seemed to actually hit the Suus, who responded by tilting their heads as if they didn't get it.
"No absorb?"

"Yeah," he continued. "Until we know exactly how this monster that attacked you is doing all this, then it's best to stay separate and injure each other as little as possible. I don't even want to imagine the personality you'd get by absorbing yourself."

"Okay. Sure."

Master couldn't believe what he was hearing. After trying to convince them not to fight for so long they just suddenly believed him and took his words into account? Was this a trick? No, Suu wasn't the type to trick people, but this was still suspicious.

"AAAAAAAAAAACK!" A loud scream and a slam could be heard in the distance. It sounded like something bad happened to the Meros, and he couldn't just stay here and let them get hurt. For now it looked like he just needed to trust the two Suus, hoping there wasn't a catch to what they said.

Master had ran off and far away, leaving the Suus to their own devices.

Suu just sat there, questioning it all. This other slime was attached to her body, stealing her legs from her, being so contemptible, yet she wasn't allowed to try and devour her. She just couldn't take it, how did the others take such punishment?

That was when a good idea came to Suu. She saw the other three girls, or pairs of girls now, when they were fighting each other. Just do what they were doing, that was certainly allowed.

For whatever reason when the Miias were angry they grappled and pushed their breasts into each other, and they were yelling as if they were fighting or something. They didn't really get it but they tried anyways, smashing their breasts together while trying their best to make sure they didn't start absorbing each other.

It took a bit but the Suus were finally starting to understand it, realizing just how invested in this battle the lamias were. The slimes wanted to crush each other with their breasts, wanted so much to prove their slime bodies greater and stronger than their opponents'. Nearly every part of the Miias' battle was copied, even down to the slightest shake the Miias made during battle.

But since copying Miia wasn't going anywhere, maybe they should try to copy Centorea instead. Her battle was very similar to Miia's, the main difference being how large her breasts were in comparison. Luckily there was a bucket of water nearby.

Both Suus sent out a tentacle to absorb as much water as she could, hoping to absorb more than her double, but somehow or the other both of them absorbed exactly half. Each found herself hoping she could make her breasts bigger, somehow inheriting the feelings of the pair that fought before her, but knew they had to fight again.

And so incredibly large breasts smashed into each other, clapping like water balloons forced to make impact. An incredible force pushed against one equally as strong, the water filled breasts attempting to crush each other with all of the force they could. This battle was tougher than before, more tiring than before, and seemingly more arousing than before as well.

But even that wasn't getting anywhere, they'd have to copy Papi as well. Just like the Papis the Suus grabbed at their shared crotch, pulling and tugging at a shared pussy. They were fingering themselves and attacking each other, using where their pussy was like a rope in a tug of war. They perfectly mimicked each movement the Papis made, every little shake the harpies had made, and even the flap of the harpies' wings as they struggled to stay in the air.

There was one problem though: slimes couldn't fly.

The two had jumped up mimicking the Papis, leapt over the railing separating the top floor they were on from the bottom one, and were now plummeting at immense speed. To most others this would be a potentially dangerous drop, but to the slimes this was nothing.

The two pulled and tugged on their shared pussy more, continuing to battle the way the Papis did. They pulled and tugged and shook and shook until the both of them seemed to explode, seemingly falling into orgasm. Their shared pussy seemed to drizzle and the two seemed to shake, exploding in a great pleasure. Not a lot was known about slimes so some weren't even sure if orgasm was possible for them. For all they knew they could have been mimicking it too. But as far as the Suus knew, this was real.

Not like Master cared as he felt a ton of slime splash right on top of him.
© Copyright 2023 Drawn54 (drawn54 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2304269-MonsterGirlConjointmentCases-Chapter-10